June 14, 2024, 07:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 105111 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »

Dugga has written an interesting article about handwriting on the front page.  He is asking for our comments.

HI A1 - did you bring any more of your home grown oregano? 

LOL - C'mon.....just a little....

It is only oregano!!   

Did you see what today is - it is a Holiday - you know???
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:44 PM »

Dugga has written an interesting article about handwriting on the front page.  He is asking for our comments.

It is only oregano!!   

I'll bring the sauce...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2009, 10:50:34 PM »

Bearly, you know me better.  Mytime has a little green house in her yard!!!!

I'm the bartender.  I was hoping you were not trying to put me out of a job...

No No.  I dont drink, however.  Will you make me a pink fizzy drink with a pale green umbrella????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

Yes, I love to grow my own tomatoes!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2009, 10:51:23 PM »

It is only oregano!!   

I am posting commando in honor of this high holiday.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2009, 10:52:02 PM »

It is only oregano!!   

Yes, but I am not wearing pants.  I am wearing a dress and tights!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: February 27, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »

It is only oregano!!   

I'll bring the sauce...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »

No No.  I dont drink, however.  Will you make me a pink fizzy drink with a pale green umbrella????

Only if you remember to take the umbrella out before you drink it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »

Does PT grow cucumbers?   

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2009, 10:54:03 PM »

Only if you remember to take the umbrella out before you drink it.

Okie dokie!!!  I am so missing Flossy.  Flossy where are you??????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2009, 10:54:24 PM »

Hi all!  I am LuvLeBron's mom!  No Rose Colored Glasses:

LuvLebron told me that you were curious about what I was calling The White House about?!?!

I don't know if we have the same political leanings but I called TWH and spoke with a living person and said:
1.  The people in this country are hurting.  Many of us have a hard time paying our electric bills, yet since President Obama's inaugaration, Michelle and he are seen out on the social scene nearly every night.....Movies, Five Star Restaurants, Opening plays etc.  I told him that I don't think that is very classy and I am tired of being told by 'Washington' that times are hard and we need to rein in our spending etc.  I think it's hypocritical.

2.  That the so called "Stimulus" Bill (1000+ pages) was delivered to Congress at 11 pm on 2/13.  At 9 am the next morning, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi insisted that 'discussion' start on this huge bill...not debate, mind you, but discussion because she had a plane to catch to ITALY at 6pm that night (2/14)  She worked so hard she needed an 8 day vacation.

3.  That the people of this country DO care about the mindless, crazy pork in this bill. 

4.  That the Stimulus is a joke as only THIRTEEN percent of these huge sums of OUR money is going to go to jobs and help for businesses.

5.   That he campaigned on how awful Bush was and that if he were elected, there would be total transparancy in his government!!!??  Yeah, giving Congress 10 hours to read over 1000 pages of documents is SOOOOOOOOOO transparent.

6.  That I really resented him saying to reporters who questioned his committment to bipartisan cooperation..."Well, I'm not worried because we won"  with a laugh/smirk.

7.  That there will be a taxpayer revolt, a freedom of speech revolt, and the American people are in charge of this country...we do NOT need, nor do we want, 'the big, smart, know whats best for us government' to run our lives.

8.  That government is here to serve THE PEOPLE.  We are not here to serve the government.

I hope you don't hate me because my daughter, luvlebron, loves talking to you and sleuthing with you.

But I have been so angry for the last week that I had to sign on to SM and tell you why I called the White House./!?!

If you agree or disagree, I would love to know your thoughts as well!

And how about Lee's interview.  He lied so much that it was almost comical!!
I love it, love it, and thank-you for being brave enough to do it. I have been so sick of my husband singing the praises of Obama for well over a year now, the arguments in my house with politics have been wild to say the least. Mind you, my first time I was able to vote, I voted for Gerald Ford, and then after that I only voted democratic. This time I went back to voting republican. I did tell my husband if Obama did get elected I would have a notebook in hand, and write down everything he did that was either going back on his campaign promises, or if I felt it wasn't the right move for the country. Thank-you for giving me more things to write down in my notebook. And by the way, funny my husband hasn't been talking to much politics lately.  One of the things that had me wild was the over the top inaugeration, way overboard considering the economy. Thank-you for responding, when your daughter mentioned what you had done, I thought that was very cool.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2009, 10:54:59 PM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

Does PT grow cucumbers?   

I will be at the Monkey Retreat!  I know they will be appreciated by some!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   
Mudslide Martini????  What is that??  Does it have olives????  I love olives!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:14 PM »

Hi CP -

Hope everything is going ok with you!  How is your sink??  LOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 27, 2009, 10:59:53 PM »

It's on the house!!!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: February 27, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »

Mudslide Martini????  What is that??  Does it have olives????  I love olives!!!!

No olives - but it has chocolate!! 
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: February 27, 2009, 11:01:20 PM »

Hi all!  I am LuvLeBron's mom!  No Rose Colored Glasses:

LuvLebron told me that you were curious about what I was calling The White House about?!?!

I don't know if we have the same political leanings but I called TWH and spoke with a living person and said:
1.  The people in this country are hurting.  Many of us have a hard time paying our electric bills, yet since President Obama's inaugaration, Michelle and he are seen out on the social scene nearly every night.....Movies, Five Star Restaurants, Opening plays etc.  I told him that I don't think that is very classy and I am tired of being told by 'Washington' that times are hard and we need to rein in our spending etc.  I think it's hypocritical.

2.  That the so called "Stimulus" Bill (1000+ pages) was delivered to Congress at 11 pm on 2/13.  At 9 am the next morning, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi insisted that 'discussion' start on this huge bill...not debate, mind you, but discussion because she had a plane to catch to ITALY at 6pm that night (2/14)  She worked so hard she needed an 8 day vacation.

3.  That the people of this country DO care about the mindless, crazy pork in this bill. 

4.  That the Stimulus is a joke as only THIRTEEN percent of these huge sums of OUR money is going to go to jobs and help for businesses.

5.   That he campaigned on how awful Bush was and that if he were elected, there would be total transparancy in his government!!!??  Yeah, giving Congress 10 hours to read over 1000 pages of documents is SOOOOOOOOOO transparent.

6.  That I really resented him saying to reporters who questioned his committment to bipartisan cooperation..."Well, I'm not worried because we won"  with a laugh/smirk.

7.  That there will be a taxpayer revolt, a freedom of speech revolt, and the American people are in charge of this country...we do NOT need, nor do we want, 'the big, smart, know whats best for us government' to run our lives.

8.  That government is here to serve THE PEOPLE.  We are not here to serve the government.

I hope you don't hate me because my daughter, luvlebron, loves talking to you and sleuthing with you.

But I have been so angry for the last week that I had to sign on to SM and tell you why I called the White House./!?!

If you agree or disagree, I would love to know your thoughts as well!

And how about Lee's interview.  He lied so much that it was almost comical!!
I love it, love it, and thank-you for being brave enough to do it. I have been so sick of my husband singing the praises of Obama for well over a year now, the arguments in my house with politics have been wild to say the least. Mind you, my first time I was able to vote, I voted for Gerald Ford, and then after that I only voted democratic. This time I went back to voting republican. I did tell my husband if Obama did get elected I would have a notebook in hand, and write down everything he did that was either going back on his campaign promises, or if I felt it wasn't the right move for the country. Thank-you for giving me more things to write down in my notebook. And by the way, funny my husband hasn't been talking to much politics lately.  One of the things that had me wild was the over the top inaugeration, way overboard considering the economy. Thank-you for responding, when your daughter mentioned what you had done, I thought that was very cool.

We are sisters from another mother!!!  My daughter is as passionate about this administration as I am, but I write to my Democratic, ass licking Governor Strickland, my senators and everyone else I can think of.  But who am I??????  Just a middle class, middle aged woman.  Gosh oh golly, I need the big boys (and Botoxed girls) in Washington to run my life!!!! 

Nice to meet you!  We are soul sisters, sister!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: February 27, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »

It's on the house!!!

You are the best kind of bartender!!  I might have to follow you home!! 

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 27, 2009, 11:04:54 PM »

It's on the house!!!

I love chocolate.  And I love your boat.  I cant decide who I want to live with.......  There is a Heath Bar in the pantry calling my name,  I am going to ask Rm to share it with me.  BRB.

You are the best kind of bartender!!  I might have to follow you home!! 

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.