June 14, 2024, 11:25:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 105120 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »

Someone said cake in Musings.
That is one he double hockey sticks cake !
Monken, you are so creative and talented !
Beautiful. Now I want some cake, Waaaa ! No cake for brekkie for me !
Teresa will love it and feel so honored. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »

Someone said cake in Musings.
That is one he double hockey sticks cake !
Monken, you are so creative and talented !
Beautiful. Now I want some cake, Waaaa ! No cake for brekkie for me !
Teresa will love it and feel so honored. 

AWWW, you're so sweet kat! This cake is for my daughter's best friend, she's having a surprise party today! And I get to tell them to save me a piece! i wish we could have a monkey party; i would make a cake with monkeys & bananas all over it! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »

Hey All! Here's the cake I worked so hard on yesterday! It really turned out so pretty, i kinda hate for them to cut it! 

I came to see your cake -  It is beautiful!          
I wish I had your talent!   Even when I put plain old chocolate frosting on a cake, it looks like a two year old did it.         Thanks for sharing your work with us.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »

Hey All! Here's the cake I worked so hard on yesterday! It really turned out so pretty, i kinda hate for them to cut it! 

I came to see your cake -  It is beautiful!          
I wish I had your talent!   Even when I put plain old chocolate frosting on a cake, it looks like a two year old did it.         Thanks for sharing your work with us.

MONKEN!!!  Oh, the cake looks AWESOME!!!   

You did a FABULOUS job and it's beautiful!!!

I have a cup of coffee.................. where's MY piece???   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »

Thank you so much, Sassy & CBB, wish i could give you all a piece!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »

Say the word Cake, Coffee or Chocolate and we show up.
Even if it's just to look and admire the baking !
I bake and cook so I know how much love and effort, never mind the dishes goes into a creation like this.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »

KLAAS!  PLEASE HELP!!

O/T but if you are here . . . .a while ago you posted a free anti-spyware/malware website here on Musings and I can't find it.  My daughter's laptop is totally screwed up with Spyware Protection 2009, which is malware.  Spybot and a few other free tools do not work!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »

Monken----- That is really awesome. How sweet of you to put so much work into it for your daughters friend. I hope they all enjoy it. I know I loved looking at it. It does make a person want some cake. 
God Bless GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2009, 03:27:10 PM »

hi babscat, welcome to 'the nuthouse'! here, have a brownie...
Hi CBB & Peanut, glad to meet ya'll.  Green Eyes baked them, I do believe, shes my best friend, but she always burns them!

thats ok, shes such a sweetheart that that doesnt matter a whit.
Sorry everyone, was just kidding about Green Eyes, she is the sweetest person in the world.  My DSL took a dump, right after I posted and I've felt so bad the rest of the night that I couldn't get back on and apologize.  GE was having puters problems also so imagine thats why she didn't say Good Night either.
Oh BabsKats, You silly monkey. No worries. You know when I fix Italian bread I have to buy double of what I am going to serve because every time I am going to turn one batch into crispy critters. But never my chocolate. My grams would come back and haunt me if I did.
Everyone else from last night. Sorry about the just leaving. But something I ate at dinner didn't sit well and spent more time getting sick.  We got some high winds and my computer just kept getting slower and slower. All is well this afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good day.
God Bless GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

In search of good casserole recipes.  Please make them simple as I am cooking inclined.  I burn boiled eggs!  First time I was given a recipe to cook in college I actually searched the fridge for "boiled water"...I can laugh at myself...but seriously, I need help! 
TIA

Please keep in your prayers my driver, who is a very close friend of the family.  His wife passed this morning after a long battle with cancer.  He had taken off nearly 3 weeks and spent them right by her side.  It was expected, but still very emotional time.  He is a GREAT man.  They had no children, and he only had a brother who lives in a nursing home.  He has been apart of my husbands family since my husband was 3, he is a teddy bear.
TIA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »

MONKEN

Yuummmm. . . .cake. . .  . yyuummm!

That is beautiful, too pretty just to eat! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »

KLAAS!  PLEASE HELP!!

O/T but if you are here . . . .a while ago you posted a free anti-spyware/malware website here on Musings and I can't find it.  My daughter's laptop is totally screwed up with Spyware Protection 2009, which is malware.  Spybot and a few other free tools do not work!!

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago (and still do - I know that's not what you want to hear).  Try running Malwarebytes.org (it's free).  As of a few days ago Microsoft was still not able to fix it.  Try running microsoft live one.  I had to buy a new computer   Hopefully Microsoft have a fix for it soon. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2009, 04:23:57 PM »

In search of good casserole recipes.  Please make them simple as I am cooking inclined.  I burn boiled eggs!  First time I was given a recipe to cook in college I actually searched the fridge for "boiled water"...I can laugh at myself...but seriously, I need help! 
TIA

Please keep in your prayers my driver, who is a very close friend of the family.  His wife passed this morning after a long battle with cancer.  He had taken off nearly 3 weeks and spent them right by her side.  It was expected, but still very emotional time.  He is a GREAT man.  They had no children, and he only had a brother who lives in a nursing home.  He has been apart of my husbands family since my husband was 3, he is a teddy bear.
TIA

Dolce remember,*it's the thought that counts*.You can always purchase something really great and have it sent over.You could make some cookies if you feel you must just to add but don't you worry none,it still all goes back to "the thought"..I'm just so sorry this has happened....Big Hugs again and again...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »

TIA

TIA

Boiled water in the fridge? 

So sorry to hear about your driver's wife.  Even when it's expected - it still hurts the same. 

BTW - You are beautiful!!!!!     
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »

Monken----- That is really awesome. How sweet of you to put so much work into it for your daughters friend. I hope they all enjoy it. I know I loved looking at it. It does make a person want some cake. 
God Bless GE

Thank you so much, GE, and she loved it! She didn't want to cut it & they saved me a big piece!! It will be my late night dessert! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: February 28, 2009, 05:18:05 PM »

MONKEN

Yuummmm. . . .cake. . .  . yyuummm!

That is beautiful, too pretty just to eat! 

Thank you, Anna!! 

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #696 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »

Dolce, this recipe is very quick and easy to make!

BBQ Beef in Crescent Roll
1 lb ground beef, browned and fat drained off
Onion if desired
BBQ sauce to taste
Cheese slices
2 rolls of Crescent rolls

Brown ground beef and saute onion, drain fat
Add just enough BBQ sauce to hold it together like a sloppy Joe
Roll out 1 pkg of crescent rolls and make into a rectangle w/ perforations sealed together to make 1 piece.
Put this on a cookie sheet
Top with Ground beef mixture to within 1" of edges
Top with cheese slices
Top w/ 2nd pkg crescent rolls rolled out the same way as bottom portion
Seal edges and poke a few holes in the top.
Follow Crescent Roll directions for baking temp and time.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: February 28, 2009, 05:57:05 PM »

TIA

TIA

Did you sleep through science and chemistry?? 

Since I am cooking inclined too, I would suggest buying something!!   

Prayers to all of you!! 

Mytime

P.S. I am so glad your husband allowed to you to put your head back on!  Very Pretty picture!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #698 on: February 28, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

Dolce, this recipe is very quick and easy to make!

BBQ Beef in Crescent Roll
1 lb ground beef, browned and fat drained off
Onion if desired
BBQ sauce to taste
Cheese slices
2 rolls of Crescent rolls

Brown ground beef and saute onion, drain fat
Add just enough BBQ sauce to hold it together like a sloppy Joe
Roll out 1 pkg of crescent rolls and make into a rectangle w/ perforations sealed together to make 1 piece.
Put this on a cookie sheet
Top with Ground beef mixture to within 1" of edges
Top with cheese slices
Top w/ 2nd pkg crescent rolls rolled out the same way as bottom portion
Seal edges and poke a few holes in the top.
Follow Crescent Roll directions for baking temp and time.

Thanks Boo, that sounds really good. I like easy quick meals for the most part. I will have to give it a try. Hope you are havimg a good day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: February 28, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »

Monken.. It is a work of art, a true labor of love. You are a very talented monkey!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.