June 14, 2024, 04:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #23 2/26/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 105103 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »

Hi all!  I am LuvLeBron's mom!  No Rose Colored Glasses:

LuvLebron told me that you were curious about what I was calling The White House about?!?!

I don't know if we have the same political leanings but I called TWH and spoke with a living person and said:
1.  The people in this country are hurting.  Many of us have a hard time paying our electric bills, yet since President Obama's inaugaration, Michelle and he are seen out on the social scene nearly every night.....Movies, Five Star Restaurants, Opening plays etc.  I told him that I don't think that is very classy and I am tired of being told by 'Washington' that times are hard and we need to rein in our spending etc.  I think it's hypocritical.

2.  That the so called "Stimulus" Bill (1000+ pages) was delivered to Congress at 11 pm on 2/13.  At 9 am the next morning, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi insisted that 'discussion' start on this huge bill...not debate, mind you, but discussion because she had a plane to catch to ITALY at 6pm that night (2/14)  She worked so hard she needed an 8 day vacation.

3.  That the people of this country DO care about the mindless, crazy pork in this bill. 

4.  That the Stimulus is a joke as only THIRTEEN percent of these huge sums of OUR money is going to go to jobs and help for businesses.

5.   That he campaigned on how awful Bush was and that if he were elected, there would be total transparancy in his government!!!??  Yeah, giving Congress 10 hours to read over 1000 pages of documents is SOOOOOOOOOO transparent.

6.  That I really resented him saying to reporters who questioned his committment to bipartisan cooperation..."Well, I'm not worried because we won"  with a laugh/smirk.

7.  That there will be a taxpayer revolt, a freedom of speech revolt, and the American people are in charge of this country...we do NOT need, nor do we want, 'the big, smart, know whats best for us government' to run our lives.

8.  That government is here to serve THE PEOPLE.  We are not here to serve the government.

I hope you don't hate me because my daughter, luvlebron, loves talking to you and sleuthing with you.

But I have been so angry for the last week that I had to sign on to SM and tell you why I called the White House./!?!

If you agree or disagree, I would love to know your thoughts as well!

And how about Lee's interview.  He lied so much that it was almost comical!!

Hi Traci!   

I wouldn't want you to think that posters are ignoring you, and we're so glad to meet you and that you've found your way to Musings!!!   

Technically, any topic goes here and what you'e posted in regard to politics is really interesting and well thought out. 

I just wanted to be sure you knew there was a political thread here at SM where you might find more posters eager to tackle the topic. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0

That thread can get heated because many people feel passionately about the things you've mentioned. I'm not suggesting to anyone that they not respond to you, but just wanted you to understand that there may be some reluctance to because of the heat that some have experienced in there. I'll be glad to tackle the topic with you, and think we'll agree on a lot, but I'd rather do it there. I'd enjoy it and will look for you there.   

Lee? What a JOKE he is!!!!!  I'm hoping that Casey's story will sound just as ridiculus to a jury as Lee looked testifying about it!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:30 PM »

Mudslide Martine recipe!!

1 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream
1 oz cream

Chocolate Syrup adds a new touch!!   They have a little kick!!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 27, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   

It's on the house!!!

You are the best kind of bartender!!  I might have to follow you home!! 

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »

Hiya, Bearly!!!

Hiya, EVERYBODY!!   
MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: February 27, 2009, 11:12:27 PM »

Mudslide Martine recipe!!

1 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream
1 oz cream

Chocolate Syrup adds a new touch!!   They have a little kick!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: February 27, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

Bearly - may I please have a mudslide Martini and keep em coming!!!  I will run a tab!!   

It's on the house!!!

I love chocolate.  And I love your boat.  I cant decide who I want to live with.......  There is a Heath Bar in the pantry calling my name,  I am going to ask Rm to share it with me.  BRB.

I posted some pictures of my view and boat!!  Your room is still vacant - just waiting for you!!   

Aren't you glad you didn't go to Destiny's!!    
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 27, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »

Hiya, Bearly!!!

Hiya, EVERYBODY!!   

Hi ya CBB!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #427 on: February 27, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »

Hi all!  I am LuvLeBron's mom!  No Rose Colored Glasses:

LuvLebron told me that you were curious about what I was calling The White House about?!?!

I don't know if we have the same political leanings but I called TWH and spoke with a living person and said:
1.  The people in this country are hurting.  Many of us have a hard time paying our electric bills, yet since President Obama's inaugaration, Michelle and he are seen out on the social scene nearly every night.....Movies, Five Star Restaurants, Opening plays etc.  I told him that I don't think that is very classy and I am tired of being told by 'Washington' that times are hard and we need to rein in our spending etc.  I think it's hypocritical.

2.  That the so called "Stimulus" Bill (1000+ pages) was delivered to Congress at 11 pm on 2/13.  At 9 am the next morning, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi insisted that 'discussion' start on this huge bill...not debate, mind you, but discussion because she had a plane to catch to ITALY at 6pm that night (2/14)  She worked so hard she needed an 8 day vacation.

3.  That the people of this country DO care about the mindless, crazy pork in this bill. 

4.  That the Stimulus is a joke as only THIRTEEN percent of these huge sums of OUR money is going to go to jobs and help for businesses.

5.   That he campaigned on how awful Bush was and that if he were elected, there would be total transparancy in his government!!!??  Yeah, giving Congress 10 hours to read over 1000 pages of documents is SOOOOOOOOOO transparent.

6.  That I really resented him saying to reporters who questioned his committment to bipartisan cooperation..."Well, I'm not worried because we won"  with a laugh/smirk.

7.  That there will be a taxpayer revolt, a freedom of speech revolt, and the American people are in charge of this country...we do NOT need, nor do we want, 'the big, smart, know whats best for us government' to run our lives.

8.  That government is here to serve THE PEOPLE.  We are not here to serve the government.

I hope you don't hate me because my daughter, luvlebron, loves talking to you and sleuthing with you.

But I have been so angry for the last week that I had to sign on to SM and tell you why I called the White House./!?!

If you agree or disagree, I would love to know your thoughts as well!

And how about Lee's interview.  He lied so much that it was almost comical!!

Hi Traci!   

I wouldn't want you to think that posters are ignoring you, and we're so glad to meet you and that you've found your way to Musings!!!   

Technically, any topic goes here and what you'e posted in regard to politics is really interesting and well thought out. 

I just wanted to be sure you knew there was a political thread here at SM where you might find more posters eager to tackle the topic. Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=5.0

That thread can get heated because many people feel passionately about the things you've mentioned. I'm not suggesting to anyone that they not respond to you, but just wanted you to understand that there may be some reluctance to because of the heat that some have experienced in there. I'll be glad to tackle the topic with you, and think we'll agree on a lot, but I'd rather do it there. I'd enjoy it and will look for you there.   

Lee? What a JOKE he is!!!!!  I'm hoping that Casey's story will sound just as ridiculus to a jury as Lee looked testifying about it!   

That sounds like a good idea, and Tracy very happy to meet you, and love the fact you have such guts to do what you did. I'll pop over to the political forum tomorrow, and I bet it gets very heated over there.   And the deposition of Lee, one of the most insane talk I've heard in quite awhile.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: February 27, 2009, 11:18:45 PM »

Hi CP -

Hope everything is going ok with you!  How is your sink??  LOL

I am pages behind, but doing well.  Sink is still slow.   LOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:15 PM »

Hi CP -

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2009, 11:23:23 PM »

It's on the house!!!

I love chocolate.  And I love your boat.  I cant decide who I want to live with.......  There is a Heath Bar in the pantry calling my name,  I am going to ask Rm to share it with me.  BRB.

Oh my gosh!!!  I am still troubled by all of that!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: February 27, 2009, 11:25:45 PM »

Hiya, Bearly!!!

Hiya, EVERYBODY!!   

Hi ya CBB!!!

How many drinks has she had??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 27, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »

I ate half of the Heath bar!!!  But I have started a new yoga class and you wouldnt believe how thin I am looking.  It involves moves that are similar to Pilates and you never stop moving.  You might go from a childs pose to downward dog and on and on.  I love it, love it, love it.  I may have to post a new picure cause I dont have chubby cheeks anymore and my hair is down to my bra!!!!

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 27, 2009, 11:30:32 PM »

Hi CP -

Waving back
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 27, 2009, 11:36:07 PM »

Hiya, Bearly!!!

Hiya, EVERYBODY!!   

Hi ya CBB!!!

How many drinks has she had??

Must be from your stash...I mean garden...has she been weeding your plants???

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 27, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »

I ate half of the Heath bar!!!  But I have started a new yoga class and you wouldnt believe how thin I am looking.  It involves moves that are similar to Pilates and you never stop moving.  You might go from a childs pose to downward dog and on and on.  I love it, love it, love it.  I may have to post a new picure cause I dont have chubby cheeks anymore and my hair is down to my bra!!!!

You have hair on your back???

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2009, 11:38:11 PM »

Hi CP -

Waving back

I sure have missed your cute face.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2009, 11:38:50 PM »

You have hair on your back???

No, I dont think so.   Will you look for me???

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2009, 11:44:20 PM »

It's on the house!!!

Don't let it get to you!!  You are and will make true, honest friends that really do care!!  I care!!!  XOX    Everything happens for a reason - usually good ones!!!  Afterall, YOU are getting PT!!  LOL   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2009, 11:49:59 PM »

It's on the house!!!

Don't let it get to you!!  You are and will make true, honest friends that really do care!!  I care!!!  XOX    Everything happens for a reason - usually good ones!!!  Afterall, YOU are getting PT!!  LOL   
I like you too, MT.  (Have you told PT yet that I am getting him???)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.