June 03, 2024, 11:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #500 7/22 - 7/24/2006  (Read 174302 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Hello All,
I take it we have had no luck finding out who the blonde is? Not that it matters...I am just curious I guess.

Thanks for checking anyway.  I looked through some of Steve Croes friends and saw a couple of girls that resembled her..but not her.

Hey guys, she is from Holland.  they go to the same school and bars..

I dont mean to be rude.. but is the girl deaf and blind too?

I agree with you totally..Where are her parents?  I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?

She is from Holland. That says it all. The for anything American far out weighs their concern for their daughter's well being. They think Joran is as pure as Anita claims he is. We all need to quit trying to apply LOGIC to an illogical lot of people.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2006, 06:57:48 PM »

[quote="Hotshot

I agree with you totally..Where are her parents?  I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?

I know what you mean.. 18 or 20 or 30.. I'd be DAMNED if my daughter would be going out with a suspect such as he.   UNREAL!

If this was my daughter and I found out she was dating him he would see a rage  that he never saw before.  No way in hell would he be dating her.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »

[quote="Hotshot

I know what you mean.. 18 or 20 or 30.. I'd be DAMNED if my daughter would be going out with a suspect such as he.   UNREAL!

I agree...18 or not...not wise enough yet to make the right judgements all the time!! Where are her parents?

Speaking of going out...w/ my little guy off at friends...I am actually going on my 1st date IN OVER THREE AND A HALF YEARS!!

REALLY NERVOUS!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »

.. should be: "the hate for anything American...."

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2006, 07:00:15 PM »

Wreck said

We all need to quit trying to apply LOGIC to an illogical lot of people.

I VOTE THIS POST OF THE DAY!! Maybe even the year!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2006, 07:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[quote="Hotshot

If this was my daughter and I found out she was dating him he would see a rage  that he never saw before.  No way in hell would he be dating her.

San and the 57....  Smile
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2006, 07:01:03 PM »

[quote="ldstlou

Well at least it has finally cooled off...we were having record highs...115 w/ heat index and no one had electricity...except me!!

WOW!  Well you were blessed then bigtime!

tell me girlfriend!! All the neighbors LOVE me now!! haha Come over to cool off! Only 4 house on my street for blocks and blocks have electricity...I must be hooked to a different line!![/quote]

HI Monkeys,
Lisa I was wondering about you earlier. I was wondering if you had electricity when i read St. Louis was without it for lots of folks. Glad you still had it.

We drove through there Wednesday while returning from Branson. Luckily we made it home a few hours before your big storm. We love St. Louis. Almost all of it. Central West End, Soulard, Tower Grove, Layfayette Square area. Do you live in any of these areas?

I just updated my profile to include my Aol instant messenger screen name. Feel free to IM me anyone if you need too. I can't make the trip but I can get you a private Aol chat that only you would have access too.I think you do need to have AIM though to get in.

Angie , you could wear your thong with the beret. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »

[quote="Hotshot

I agree...18 or not...not wise enough yet to make the right judgements all the time!! Where are her parents?

Speaking of going out...w/ my little guy off at friends...I am actually going on my 1st date IN OVER THREE AND A HALF YEARS!!

REALLY NERVOUS!!

AWESOME Lisa.. I hope you have a wonderful time!!! I bet you feel like a giddy teen again.. I know I would!! Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

that's how I read it... I agree, after all  - we are stupid here in America Rolling Eyes  right???

but San I agree about the rage... no way.. even just being suspected would be enough for me to step in...

O/T... wreck, not that it matters, but are you male or female...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2006, 07:02:26 PM »

[quote="Hotshot

REALLY NERVOUS!!

Where have you been stashing him? Wink  Hope you have a great time.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »

[quote="Sam Angie , you could wear your thong with the beret. LOL[/quote]

LMAO~!! Why TY SAM!!  ha ha  Smile
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2006, 07:06:33 PM »

I'm absolutely male! (There WAS a psycho poster at RWV who ranted about me being a b_ _ _ H though)!!!  Laughing

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2006, 07:06:47 PM »

Hotshot wrote:
  I agree with you totally..Where are her parents? I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?
~~~~~~~~~~
Her parents are probably Refugees and/or FOBers

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »

I'm absolutely male! (There WAS a psycho poster at RWV who ranted about me being a b_ _ _ H though)!!!  Laughing

Smile  Wreck...  heck soe of us have been called worse.. take it as a compliment~!  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2006, 07:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

that's how I read it... I agree, after all  - we are stupid here in America Rolling Eyes  right???

but San I agree about the rage... no way.. even just being suspected would be enough for me to step in...

This girl probably fell for his BS.  He probably told her that Deepak went back and kill Natalee and that he had not to do with it.  Then he probably said would you like to meet my father he likes young blondes too.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2006, 07:08:54 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
[quote="ldstlou

Well at least it has finally cooled off...we were having record highs...115 w/ heat index and no one had electricity...except me!!

tell me girlfriend!! All the neighbors LOVE me now!! haha Come over to cool off! Only 4 house on my street for blocks and blocks have electricity...I must be hooked to a different line!!

HI Monkeys,
Lisa I was wondering about you earlier. I was wondering if you had electricity when i read St. Louis was without it for lots of folks. Glad you still had it.

We drove through there Wednesday while returning from Branson. Luckily we made it home a few hours before your big storm. We love St. Louis. Almost all of it. Central West End, Soulard, Tower Grove, Layfayette Square area. Do you live in any of these areas?

I just updated my profile to include my Aol instant messenger screen name. Feel free to IM me anyone if you need too. I can't make the trip but I can get you a private Aol chat that only you would have access too.I think you do need to have AIM though to get in.

Angie , you could wear your thong with the beret. LOL[/quote]

COOL!!! excited now!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2006, 07:10:56 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
[quote="ldstlou

tell me girlfriend!! All the neighbors LOVE me now!! haha Come over to cool off! Only 4 house on my street for blocks and blocks have electricity...I must be hooked to a different line!!

HI Monkeys,

Angie , you could wear your thong with the beret. LOL

COOL!!! excited now!![/quote]

right next to your favorite areas!! Benton Park...by Busch Brewery...was just declared historic last year and they are restoring them like crazy now!! Going to Broadway Oyster Bar tonight on my date!! in Soulard..ever been there? great jazz and blues!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2006, 07:11:01 PM »

Smile  Wreck...  heck soe of us have been called worse.. take it as a compliment~!  Smile

Wink  ...well, that was only part of it!!! She called me a dyke among other choice words as well. I got a kick out of it -- so I never corrected her!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2006, 07:12:02 PM »

Thanks WrecK!!   After all these months... I had no idea.. your writing is very gender neutral... that's cool, very cool... Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2006, 07:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

This girl probably fell for his BS.  He probably told her that Deepak went back and kill Natalee and that he had not to do with it.  Then he probably said would you like to meet my father he likes young blondes too.

San, you are on a roll... it's really so very sick.. how that island operates with their sleezy old men.. and julia and all the other ppl that enable them...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.