June 03, 2024, 09:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #500 7/22 - 7/24/2006  (Read 174290 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 24, 2006, 10:22:14 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
If you ever doubted the Mafia connections to Aruba, look no further.
http://www.arubacentral.com/newspaper/today/July/B-06-07-2006.pdf

I never doubted it, why was Clinton there?

Probably pitching China to them? Laughing

Per the article, the dinner (that Clinton attended) was in Florida, not Aruba.

Oh... my bad Twisted Evil   I am popping in and out...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 24, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Hey, we are all frustrated, but in my book -- the gloves are completely off!
I've listened to people bashing Beth's looks, clothes, speech patterns, etc., etc., etc.; for 14 months. I frankly don't care who we "offend" anymore. The whole Island of Aruba is UGLY to me.  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Mad

I am sure I'll get beat up for this....LOL...but what's new Wink ....Wreck I agree....after reading the horrible nasty ugly things on the hate sites I do not take offense to anything said here about aruba, the people involved in the case or the island as a whole..I have said before it's really is the ugliest island I have even been on IMO...of course for those that like the desert, cacti, the absense of the beautiful flora and fauna of most tropical island...it might be their cuppa....just not mine....the beaches are beautiful and the tourists areas are too.....but that's the case on many islands...and there are many ....that treat the tourists like a welcomed visitor not a 'mark'  based on the pervert mentality that aruba has.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 24, 2006, 10:23:21 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Morning all my darlings!

I have missed you!

(I got little kittens)!

Calliope and Aphrodite!

Very kooky, naughty and fun!

I thought of them yesterday... DoBee (my youngest who reads with me) said to tell you he needs to see pictures!!!

Is that a Romper Room reference?    Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yes it is!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 24, 2006, 10:24:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Fm- Hi!  I can't wait to see pics of Calliope & Aprhodite -I LOVE the names by the way!

Hey Hey to everyone here!!!! Hi Mrs. Red, Klaas, Tyler, 2NJ, Ms.marples and all...

They will not stay still.

We tried to get a photo last night after they unrolled a whole roll of Toilet paper onto the bathroom floor.  Oh what fun!

How are you fuzzy?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: July 24, 2006, 10:25:24 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Hey Monks...

VDS $$$ decision coming within the week. Should be interesting, for if what i have read is correct Joran's suspect status is tied in with the verdict. If there is any intention at all remaining in Aruba to criminally prosecute these suspects we should have an answer shortly.
Missed much of the last week due to an electrical outage so a belated thanks to AZLady and all others who transcribed Dana's latest show. Sounds like Garrison did not have anything nice to say about SCOOP Laughing

igsigs...thanks for the reminder on the decision!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: July 24, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Wow I can't believe that some would take up for these little creeps on that island.. I guess I think that Natalee didn't see what you see in these creeps and that she saw more of what I describe in the suspects then what you see in these creeps.. They aren't human and if they are then I think I will go into a cave.. I wonder if Beth feels the compassion that some on this blog feels for those that killed and raped her daughter.. I outta here, good luck in seeing the good in these creeps..

????  someone explain what this is about please.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 24, 2006, 10:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
And speaking of translations, GetaGrip made a heartfelt post regarding her position on Aruban 'news'.

*The Aruba T-Shirt*

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Thanks for bringing that Igsigs... excellent work, Getagrip!  Please pop in and say hello sometime!!

getagripe ROCKS....as always Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 24, 2006, 10:31:56 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
[  Evil or Very Mad  Mad

I am sure I'll get beat up for this....LOL...but what's new Wink ....Wreck I agree....after reading the horrible nasty ugly things on the hate sites I do not take offense to anything said here about aruba, the people involved in the case or the island as a whole..I have said before it's really is the ugliest island I have even been on IMO...of course for those that like the desert, cacti, the absense of the beautiful flora and fauna of most tropical island...it might be their cuppa....just not mine....the beaches are beautiful and the tourists areas are too.....but that's the case on many islands...and there are many ....that treat the tourists like a welcomed visitor not a 'mark'  based on the pervert mentality that aruba has.....[/quote]

I won't beat you up for your post Sunny.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.  And I understand everyones frustrations.

I don't like the things I read on the other sites either, they are vicious and ugly as you say.

I still choose not to focus or post truly mean spirited posts however, because I feel that is what seperates our forum from many others.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: July 24, 2006, 10:35:17 AM »

Morning all my darlings!

I have missed you!

(I got little kittens)!

Calliope and Aphrodite!

Very kooky, naughty and fun!

Morning FM.....happy, happy to read you got kittens...love their names!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 24, 2006, 10:36:52 AM »

I never doubted Wink ....but this sure makes it a lot clearer....thanks Tyler and GOOD MORNING!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 24, 2006, 10:38:11 AM »

Here's a couple of photos with names of the bartenders at CnC.  These photos were uploaded to Webshots April 3, 2005:

CALIN AND ALEXIUS

CLIVE - From the CnC Forum for some reason Clive no longer works at CnC.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: July 24, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL - Looks like there was a small fire at CnC yesterday.

thnaks Klaas for the pics...too bad it didn't burn to the ground!!!  It's a evil place with evil people that prey on young women Twisted Evil

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: July 24, 2006, 10:39:21 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

I never doubted it, why was Clinton there?

Probably pitching China to them? Laughing

Per the article, the dinner (that Clinton attended) was in Florida, not Aruba.

Morning MsMarple..thanks for pointing that out!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 24, 2006, 10:40:19 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Fm- Hi!  I can't wait to see pics of Calliope & Aprhodite -I LOVE the names by the way!

Hey Hey to everyone here!!!! Hi Mrs. Red, Klaas, Tyler, 2NJ, Ms.marples and all...

They will not stay still.

We tried to get a photo last night after they unrolled a whole roll of Toilet paper onto the bathroom floor.  Oh what fun!

How are you fuzzy?

They sound so delightful!! So Fun to watch!!!

I'm okay - I guess - Just got a call, my youngest has a fever... I am thinking it is a virus of somesort.  He was warm yesterday and cooled off, was cool this a.m. when I got him up, but now has a fever again.  He feels okay otherwise - just kinda tired.  Boy - your kids(animal kids too) worry you to death when they aren't feeling well.  He's with his Grandma - so I know he's being welllllll taken care of.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: July 24, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »

Here's a couple of photos with names of the bartenders at CnC.  These photos were uploaded to Webshots April 3, 2005:

CALIN AND ALEXIUS

CLIVE - From the CnC Forum for some reason Clive no longer works at CnC.

Klaas all I see are boxes with the red x ...my computer or????

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: July 24, 2006, 10:43:06 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Klaas all I see are boxes with the red x ...my computer or????

Oh never mind...now I see them Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 24, 2006, 10:47:15 AM »

A fire would be a positive renovation for CnC's Rolling Eyes

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: July 24, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »

Paul Croes was invited by Senator Bill Nelson to attend the Bill Clinton meeting.  This was a fundraiser for Nelson & Hillary.  I am sure the man had to "pay" large to attend.  What does he get in return for his contributions?  Promotion of Aruba, perhaps some little under-the-table government funds by Nelson and if Hillary is elected President, bigger government aid.  That's how that thing works.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

Paul Croes was invited by Senator Bill Nelson to attend the Bill Clinton meeting.  This was a fundraiser for Nelson & Hillary.  I am sure the man had to "pay" large to attend.  What does he get in return for his contributions?  Promotion of Aruba, perhaps some little under-the-table government funds by Nelson and if Hillary is elected President, bigger government aid.  That's how that thing works.

My question (when I read the article) is, Who is Paul Croes? Do we know him? (Hard to keep up with all the Croes ... ) He looks sort of young in the photo.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: July 24, 2006, 11:17:41 AM »

New Front Page Post:

AM Digital: One Littered Island, Or is it a Metaphor?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/24/am-digital-one-littered-island-or-is-it-a-metaphor/

Does it seem like Aruba’s garbage problem is a metaphor for pretty much everything that goes on there? Overlook, hide and keep quiet about any issue until it becomes so noticeable that one cannot keep quiet any longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.