June 03, 2024, 09:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #500 7/22 - 7/24/2006  (Read 174281 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2006, 03:08:03 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Excellent letter AZlady, Bravo!

Yessssss, great job AZ

I think if the word could just get out that this money is needed, to the right people, there are many charitable people who just might be willing to fund this.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2006, 03:08:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
GOODMORNING ALL!

WARNING - there is an email address posted at the Arubaboycott site.  It's said to be an email address set up by Julia Renfro to send kind words to the Van Der Sloots.  That email address is for the Freedom of Blog site.  They (FOB) are receiving all messages sent to it and posting your email address, along with any message you sent on their website for all to see.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SEND EMAIL TO

Not that I would have even seen it, Klaas ~ and the "kind of words" that I want to say to the VDsloots aren't the ones that Julia would want to pass on...

But ~ thanks for the warning, anyway!   Very Happy

FYI - I'm not saying Julia Renfro set up that email address only that the Boycott site is saying that.  I'm fairly certain Julia did NOT set it up.  I'm reasonably certain it was in the thread Medleyrelay set up for gathering kind words to pass on to Anita.  The email address is the main one for Freedom of Blog and thus the emails go to JR (not Julia Renfro) at FOB.

sheesh is Anita desperate for Folks to say nice things about her and that loser son and husband or looking for sympathy, they can look somewhere else my only words of wisdom for them COME CLEAN

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mastiffs22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »

Long Overdue Hello to Everyone::trying very hard to read back, check out photos, check out warnings etc.,  I have not received any strange e-mails, but have a pretty heavy fortress of defense...thank you, #1 SonInLaw.  If I could, without getting into trouble, I would love to write to Anita and give her a piece of my mind; not that she would   not care, but I would feel better.   I am sure she still thinks he is her pure, innocent, snowflake 1st born, but.........maybe he HAS to stay out of the house when he is in ARUBA.  Or, maybe he is just playing the gigolo role and lets the women pay and take care of him.  Or as stated earlier, maybe parents do own a CONDO there.  They just seem to have so much available cash, it really makes me wonder why I cant budget as well as they do.
I am sure the Marriott does not want to advertise they may own a unit, to much publicity.  Does anyone have a photo of any females he was with at Christmas time?  All of you with such good sleuthing skills, keep any and all photos and links coming.  Sure makes for an interesting read for those of us who cant get on-line regularly.

Watching, waiting, praying
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2006, 03:09:13 PM »

For any coders, here is the beginning of the incident and the means for entry into my computer:

modality
Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06
Using JRE version 1.5.0_06 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner
network: Loading user-defined proxy configuration ...
network: Done.
network: Loading proxy configuration from Internet Explorer ...
network:     Auto config URL: {{Here it inserts my URL}}
network: Loading auto proxy configuration ...
network: Unable to use auto proxy configuration - fallback to MANUAL
network: Loading manual proxy configuration ...
network: Proxy Configuration: Manual Configuration
     Proxy:
     Proxy Overrides:

basic: Cache is enabled
basic: Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0
basic: Maximum size: unlimited
basic: Compression level: 0

----------

The reason I think it is a targeted attack is because when it doesn't work the first time and "Falls back to manual" what could that mean unless soembody somewhere is entering something??

Evil or Very Mad  Sad  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2006, 03:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I have thought a lot about the "back seat" conversation the 3 boys had. How do we even know that some of the conversation was left out/deleted? I wouldn't put it past the person who passed on the transcript (LE) to convenietly leave out some comments or words.

Have to admit that I, too, had that thought.  A tape is one thing but the transcription can be another. I believe that we've seen one translated from Papiamento, and one translated from Dutch.  Someone will correct me, I'm sure, if I've missed anything regarding what we've read.

Slightly OT/Verbal conversations from memory is another thing....my husband and I can hear the same story and when he repeats it, we (sons & I)laugh because he embellishes...maybe because his hearing is not so good, and he repeats what he thinks he has heard. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »

AZLady,
That letter is just supurb!  Don't think it can be improved upon.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2006, 03:18:25 PM »

Yes, AZlady I wouldn't change a thing!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2006, 03:19:01 PM »

A lot of the comments are disjointed. They don't expound on any one subject. It makes a lot of the statements ambiguous and open to many interpretations.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2006, 03:20:19 PM »

Speaking of giving out IP's how about this post today on FOB that says Honey or Ana gave those of everybody registered there to that Dayo guy??

Sad

Sat Jul 22nd, 2006 04:26 am   Quote     Reply  

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- wrote: xxxxxxx, Anarinda and YIF banned all those people. All who were posting was people like you, for months now. The constant ass kissing that was expected there was nauseating.  

PS I don't have any doubt that Ana was giving people's IPs to Dayo.

Posted by: Honey | Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 04:51 AM

This post says it all.

I want this situation to be cleared up.

What is just as bad is the fact that all rules of Internet manners are violated here. The real name of a poster is given out by Honey.

We run this place together

SO

I am not willing to hide this crap from you.

JR

I would like everybody to take notice of this.

Boucheron's name was brought out on RWV by Honey on purpose. There's no doubt in my mind about that.

It's up to all of you to 'treat' this with respect and understand that this is a very severe violation of privacy rules.

Boucheron should NOT feel threatened by this on this board with all her friends.

If you see that name forget it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2006, 03:30:31 PM »

Hey Lady!!  That letter is well stated IMO.  
I have missed you.  You and getta used to be my posting twins!! I would think it, y'all would post it.   Cool You prolly remember me as

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2006, 03:34:44 PM »

Anna,

Where did you get the details posted from the incident?  Are they from a security program you have, or something from your startup/registry?  Just trying to expand my technical knowledge.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2006, 03:37:34 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning, Monkeys. I've composed the following letter to send to Dr. Phil.  I'm posting it here first for comments, edits, and revisions before sending.  Here it is:

Dear Dr. Phil,
I’m writing to ask your help for Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway who deserve to recover their daughter and take her home.  You did two shows last year about Natalee Holloway, the beautiful teenager who disappeared in Aruba in May 2005 on a graduation trip and has never been found.  These shows exposed the widespread tragedy of human trafficking to your viewers, but, unfortunately, Natalee has not been found or returned to her parents.

It has been over a year since she disappeared, and many people have helped in this investigation besides you.  Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch (http://www.texasequusearch.org/) has conducted several searches on Aruba.  Tim and Natalee’s parents believe, from information learned in the past year, there is a very strong possibility she was killed, and her body put into a wire fish cage and dropped into the deep waters of the ocean 3 to 5 miles off the coast of Aruba.  Natalee’s father even found the boat he believes they used to transport his daughter, but the owners had sold their home and possessions and fled to Holland.  

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch were scheduled to go back to Aruba on May 15, 2006, with special boats and side-scan sonar equipment capable of searching the waters up to 1000 feet deep.  They had made plane reservations, had reserved the equipment, and communicated with the Aruban Prosecutor to successfully execute the search.  This search would cost $150,000.  Regretfully, Tim learned on May 1, 2006 that the funding was not available, and he had to cancel the search.  He is still optimistic that they may conduct the search someday, and this is why I am writing to you.

Dr. Phil, please help Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch to recover Natalee’s body from the ocean off Aruba.  I heard you tell Beth, Natalee’s mother, on TV that you would not forget her and you would follow this through to the end.  Beth and Dave and Texas Equusearch now need your help to raise the funds to search for Natalee’s body in the ocean.  Texas Equusearch is an all-volunteer organization who survive on donations.  I belong to an internet blog, the Scared Monkeys, who are donating to help find Natalee.  We are doing everything we can to raise the money to send Tim Miller and his searchers to Aruba to find her body in the ocean, but we need help from someone like yourself who has more resources and contacts.  You can verify this information and contact the Texas EquuSearch Office at:

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Dr. Phil, Beth and Dave deserve to recover their daughter’s body, to take her home, and complete the grieving process.  Please, can you help them?

Sincerely,

I am so glad that you thought to ask for Dr. Phil's help! Wonderful letter, AZ!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2006, 03:39:47 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
A lot of the comments are disjointed. They don't expound on any one subject. It makes a lot of the statements ambiguous and open to many interpretations.

I agree...one can be stuck on one comment, and someone else state what they think it means convincingly, but it doesn't mean it is fact or accurate.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »

.NJ2,
When I opened My Network Places and was shocked to find several computers there, I started opening files in that area and reading what they said in notepad.  Not doing anything, just reading to see what they said.

I also found a file from when my computer crashed big time in November that goes through my programs, types some code then Adios _______!
Put name of program in the blank like Outlook Express or any other program, Quicken, Money, Office, etc.

But this is where my problem is in My Network Places.  I have never had nor wanted a Network and now there are computers on it including one in the Netherlands.  The last part of the code I posted refers to a website in the NL that I have never been to before and it has a tech forum.  After what I posted it goes on to code about a "modality listening device" and embedded applet and lots about Java Script.

But in addition to the computer in the NL which is password protected and I can't get into it, there are three more in the U.S. one of which I can actually open and look at some of their personal photos!!  Not that I wanted to nor know this person.

This is just overwhelming for me and far, far beyond my technical skills.

I am supposed to phone my son at three o'clock for more correction information.  What a waste of time!  And if I work on it for very long periods of time, I start to get headache and all the stress symptoms as well.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
AZLady... excellent letter.

Thanks, Mrs. Red.  Should I submit this to Red and Tom, and through them to the Holloways, before sending it?

That might not be a bad idea, but I am sure they feel grateful for all the support..

Okay.  Consider it done.  I'll email Red and Tom the letter and wait for their response before I send it to Dr. Phil.

do you mind cc'ing me.. that way I can make sure they see it...

Oops, I sent the email to admin@scaredmonkeys.com before I saw your post here.  I'll email a copy to you, too.

If the family gives the go-ahead with the letter ~ please let us know ~ and more of us will write.

Do you think we should write Greta too?  Or even anyone who had the Natalee case on their show?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2006, 03:45:54 PM »

Front page Post:

Destiny Norton, 5, Missing in Utah: National Media A No-Show for Destiny Norton Story

http://tinyurl.com/kyu3v

If anyone thinks that the purpose of this post is to guilt the MSM into covering the story of Destiny Norton, a precious 5 year old girl who has gone missing since last Sunday, it is. Local Utah media and blogs have been on the story but the MSM and cable shows have been AWOL.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2006, 03:46:17 PM »

Hi All-

Mr none is resting and I was reading which helps me not to feel so isolated when this illness is so confining. Thank you to all, hospice arrives on Monday so please know we will have great support with that. My mom is also my rock, she's coming for an extended stay and nothing is better than having mom when you most need her hugs and kisses.

Call-out to Anna, this would be what mr none/internet security consultant would tell you and all others.

* XP's built-in firewall is a great one. They also have a new beta product "windows defender" which is a free download at www.microsoft.com that he recommends.

* McAfee and Norton both have "security suites". With that you get hacker tracking, I happen to like McAfee best but they are really equal in protection. You can actually open up the panel/tab for "attempted intrusions" and find the IP of the attempted intruder. You can input that into www.arin.net and trace the IP. When I have been under attack from NL and Aruban IP's, I actually look up the information listed in the registry for that provider and CALL THEIR SECURITY personnel. Those phone numbers as well as their physical addresses are readily visible on their registry, so use them! You also in McAfee can click and report these hackers to www.hackers.org as well. So for peace of mind, be proactive and invest in the $80 a year for the whole suite.

* Also anyone wanting a copy of Spybot then send me an email and I'll be happy to email you a zipped copy. This is no longer free but I can provide you with a demo version, it is one of the few which cleans your registry effectively.

* Adaware is quite good as well. I have been using Spy Sweeper but Windows Defender takes the place of that quite well.

* thanks to wreck for your infomation on those new tools, I will have him review when he feels up to it and report back.

Ultimately please, please use these tools/downloads EVERY DAY. Think of it as brushing your teeth for your PC, it needs this maintenance proactively to keep you protected.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2006, 03:47:48 PM »

How about Bill Gates?  Since Warren Buffett is leaving his loot to him to oversee for charitable purposes, perhaps he could make at least a small donation?

I know he usually deals in health care for children but this is also a worthy cause and he just might.

PERSONA NON GRATA

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
GOODMORNING ALL!

WARNING - there is an email address posted at the Arubaboycott site.  It's said to be an email address set up by Julia Renfro to send kind words to the Van Der Sloots.  That email address is for the Freedom of Blog site.  They (FOB) are receiving all messages sent to it and posting your email address, along with any message you sent on their website for all to see.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SEND EMAIL TO

Not that I would have even seen it, Klaas ~ and the "kind of words" that I want to say to the VDsloots aren't the ones that Julia would want to pass on...

But ~ thanks for the warning, anyway!   Very Happy

FYI - I'm not saying Julia Renfro set up that email address only that the Boycott site is saying that.  I'm fairly certain Julia did NOT set it up.  I'm reasonably certain it was in the thread Medleyrelay set up for gathering kind words to pass on to Anita.  The email address is the main one for Freedom of Blog and thus the emails go to JR (not Julia Renfro) at FOB.

Well then ~ whoever wants to send kind words to the VDsloots...  I highly doubt they'd want to send them the "kind of words" I'd like to say to the VDsloots...   Laughing

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2006, 03:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Damn.....so sorry. I have been using the internet long before Al Gore 'invented' it,  Wink lol...

Laughing  Laughing At least it's only water that wound up all over my computer!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.