June 03, 2024, 11:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #500 7/22 - 7/24/2006  (Read 174304 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2006, 07:13:42 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I'm absolutely male! (There WAS a psycho poster at RWV who ranted about me being a b_ _ _ H though)!!!  Laughing

Smile  Wreck...  heck soe of us have been called worse.. take it as a compliment~!  Smile

Wink  ...well, that was only part of it!!! She called me a dyke among other choice words as well. I got a kick out of it -- so I never corrected her!

Must have been from Holland then and thinking about those dams. Wink  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
[quote="Hotshot

I agree with you totally..Where are her parents?  I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?

I know what you mean.. 18 or 20 or 30.. I'd be DAMNED if my daughter would be going out with a suspect such as he.   UNREAL!

I agree...18 or not...not wise enough yet to make the right judgements all the time!! Where are her parents?

Speaking of going out...w/ my little guy off at friends...I am actually going on my 1st date IN OVER THREE AND A HALF YEARS!!

REALLY NERVOUS!!

AWESOME Lisa.. I hope you have a wonderful time!!! I bet you feel like a giddy teen again.. I know I would!! Smile

just nervous...friend of a friend...though kinda a blind date!! We have been e-mail eac other for a month and a half (I'm slow and cautious!!) haha  and have exchanged pics...but actually first time we are meeting face to face!! Bought one of those push up thingies today!! haha you know what I mean...seems things have gone a little south over the past 3 years!! hahahah

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »

I'm absolutely male! (There WAS a psycho poster at RWV who ranted about me being a b_ _ _ H though)!!!  Laughing

Smile  Wreck...  heck soe of us have been called worse.. take it as a compliment~!  Smile

Wink  ...well, that was only part of it!!! She called me a dyke among other choice words as well. I got a kick out of it -- so I never corrected her!

OMG.. that's funny!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2006, 07:16:04 PM »

HEY!! I got called the "new psycho monkey" yesturday...and they said Red needed to "keep me caged!!" haha Never go there but a fellow monkey saw it and e-mailed it to me. WHAT A HOOT!!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

that's how I read it... I agree, after all  - we are stupid here in America Rolling Eyes  right???

Mrs Red,

I was reading some AOL message boards before coming on here. The topic was the war in Iraq and I could not believe how many of our Americans were badmouthing our servicemen and our country. I suggested they go to their nearest Army recruitor and join the service so they could change things. Instead of sitting on their butts in front of the computer. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2006, 07:17:58 PM »

LOL Wreck~!!  Smile

OMG  I so HOPE nobody thinks I am going on this ARUBA trip??  Me and a thong and a BERET?     I think I EVEN would scare JORAN into talking if he had to see that shit.. LMAO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "San"
.. should be: "the hate for anything American...."

that's how I read it... I agree, after all  - we are stupid here in America Rolling Eyes  right???

but San I agree about the rage... no way.. even just being suspected would be enough for me to step in...

O/T... wreck, not that it matters, but are you male or female...

This girl probably fell for his BS.  He probably told her that Deepak went back and kill Natalee and that he had not to do with it.  Then he probably said would you like to meet my father he likes young blondes too.

San, you are on a roll... it's really so very sick.. how that island operates with their sleezy old men.. and julia and all the other ppl that enable them...

He probably said to her would you like to meet a real live witch that is a friend of the family and we call her scoop.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2006, 07:18:32 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Hotshot wrote:
  I agree with you totally..Where are her parents? I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?
~~~~~~~~~~
Her parents are probably Refugees and/or FOBers

Wonder what her parents think of her being plastered across national
TV with that little sh** on the beach and pawing all over her

If they approve of that they are just as messed up as the Sloot family

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2006, 07:19:56 PM »

OOPS!
meant to add in my last post I suspect they were refugees.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2006, 07:20:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Hotshot wrote:
  I agree with you totally..Where are her parents? I don't care if she is over 18, don't they care?
~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking the same thing!!! I'd kill my kid!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2006, 07:23:14 PM »

Mrs Red,

I was reading some AOL message boards before coming on here. The topic was the war in Iraq and I could not believe how many of our Americans were badmouthing our servicemen and our country. I suggested they go to their nearest Army recruitor and join the service so they could change things. Instead of sitting on their butts in front of the computer. LOL[/quote]

Nothing will piss me off faster than hearing anyone bad mouth our servicemen... I will get in anyone's face about that one!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2006, 07:23:16 PM »

Hotshot wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking the same thing!!! I'd kill my kid!!

I would do more then kill my kid if her faced showed up on national Tv with a murderer and rapist

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2006, 07:24:16 PM »

He probably said to her would you like to meet a real live witch that is a friend of the family and we call her scoop.[/quote]

you owe me a monitor! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2006, 07:27:05 PM »

[quote="San He probably said to her would you like to meet a real live witch that is a friend of the family and we call her scoop.[/quote]

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: July 22, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning, Monkeys. I've composed the following letter to send to Dr. Phil.  I'm posting it here first for comments, edits, and revisions before sending.  Here it is:

Dear Dr. Phil,
I’m writing to ask your help for Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway who deserve to recover their daughter and take her home.  You did two shows last year about Natalee Holloway, the beautiful teenager who disappeared in Aruba in May 2005 on a graduation trip and has never been found.  These shows exposed the widespread tragedy of human trafficking to your viewers, but, unfortunately, Natalee has not been found or returned to her parents.

It has been over a year since she disappeared, and many people have helped in this investigation besides you.  Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch (http://www.texasequusearch.org/) has conducted several searches on Aruba.  Tim and Natalee’s parents believe, from information learned in the past year, there is a very strong possibility she was killed, and her body put into a wire fish cage and dropped into the deep waters of the ocean 3 to 5 miles off the coast of Aruba.  Natalee’s father even found the boat he believes they used to transport his daughter, but the owners had sold their home and possessions and fled to Holland.  

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch were scheduled to go back to Aruba on May 15, 2006, with special boats and side-scan sonar equipment capable of searching the waters up to 1000 feet deep.  They had made plane reservations, had reserved the equipment, and communicated with the Aruban Prosecutor to successfully execute the search.  This search would cost $150,000.  Regretfully, Tim learned on May 1, 2006 that the funding was not available, and he had to cancel the search.  He is still optimistic that they may conduct the search someday, and this is why I am writing to you.

Dr. Phil, please help Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch to recover Natalee’s body from the ocean off Aruba.  I heard you tell Beth, Natalee’s mother, on TV that you would not forget her and you would follow this through to the end.  Beth and Dave and Texas Equusearch now need your help to raise the funds to search for Natalee’s body in the ocean.  Texas Equusearch is an all-volunteer organization who survive on donations.  I belong to an internet blog, the Scared Monkeys, who are donating to help find Natalee.  We are doing everything we can to raise the money to send Tim Miller and his searchers to Aruba to find her body in the ocean, but we need help from someone like yourself who has more resources and contacts.  You can verify this information and contact the Texas EquuSearch Office at:

4013 FM 517, Suite B Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Dr. Phil, Beth and Dave deserve to recover their daughter’s body, to take her home, and complete the grieving process.  Please, can you help them?

Sincerely,

Great letter.

There needs to be a a way we can all sign it electronically and send it on.  I don't know how to do that, but I am sure there is someone with that skill.  Could you be the "author" who signs it and we all co-sign with our monkey screen names...

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: July 22, 2006, 07:29:55 PM »

A couple of times I've looked at the site meter to see if it shows my location on there (sometimes I'm bored, all right? Laughing ), but it never shows it. I think it shows me coming out of different places at different times, like Knoxville or Atlanta. Would my site float around like that?

I don't know BT, it's possible... but I just wanted to point that out Shocked   but it is complete and utter BS to think that Tom or Red would post IPs, collect them or anything like the refugees claim... hell. they don't have time... unlike the former mods that claim all of this crap, Tom and Red actually have jobs and real lives...  Shocked[/quote]

Laughing Absolutely.  Now when is Red ever going to get around to his honey-do chores. Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: July 22, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »

Super Duper P--Per Scooper..

San, sometimes you bring out the best in us.  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

Okay, I have been on an "advice" kick for Web Security (sorry  Embarassed )!
Here's one more concerning browsers. The "darling" right now is Mozilla Firefox. Absolutely, a very good browser but a little "bare bones" and with a "learning curve" that may be a little daunting for some users.
Personally, I use a browser called "Maxthon" ( www.Maxthon.com ). While it is based on IE engine -- it is definitely "more secure" than Internet Explorer". For instance, it blocks "ActiveX" which is has been a security flaw for a long time. Like Firefox it uses "tabbed browsing" (once you experience this -- you will be amazed.) The difference is they come standard instead of as "plug-ins."
The new IE7 actually took many of the ideas and features from Maxthon and the security "experts" are actually saying that IE7 is actually AS secure as Firefox.  
Maxthon in my opinion is ideal for those who are "used" to IE but would like some added features and greater "security."

Absolutely.  I do not have it now but many family members and friends do.  That is going to be my next up grade.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »

right next to your favorite areas!! Benton Park...by Busch Brewery...was just declared historic last year and they are restoring them like crazy now!! Going to Broadway Oyster Bar tonight on my date!! in Soulard..ever been there? great jazz and blues!!

No I have not been to Oyster bar. Usually go to Hard Shell cafe, Nortons, Mollys or Mike and Mins. All have good music. Also Hillerys but have not been there for a few years.

Anyway have fun and stay safe.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2006, 07:38:26 PM »

Hotshot wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~

If she is legitmate and not being paid to rehabilitate his image, then no doubt she is totally ignorant of the truth and doesn't realize her life could be in danger. No doubt she has been told as many lies as we know he is capable of telling. It's hard to remember that we really have more info about this case than most people in Holland or Europe, for that matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.