June 01, 2024, 08:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225224 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 02, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »

Ange, it doesn't sound like MS or what that other poster is saying. sounds like some kind of nerve damage......maybe from an accident you were in a long time ago...those things happen.....you're right ...keep  positive...cause I'm positive it aint no big deal.girl!! Cool
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: August 02, 2007, 07:34:19 PM »

Evening monkeys!

I have a tummyache from eating too many bananas off the front page.  Those spiders are good too!
  Howdy SF and want you to know you have been in my thoughts! 
Spiders.. eeekkkkkkkkkkk.   Laughing

Hi ANg, been praying about your arm.  I got here late on the desription of what it's been doing, but it sounds very painful.  I hope it resolves itself without too much ado.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #682 on: August 02, 2007, 07:34:23 PM »

Evening monkeys!

I have a tummyache from eating too many bananas off the front page.  Those spiders are good too!

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwYUKKITTY MAJOR YUCK

NO 8 legged thingies here....YUCKIEST!!!

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »

Why does it jump to a different page sometimes when I press refresh??
 Shocked

I noticed that it did that to me if I was at the end of a page.

I thought It was just me... Even left somthing in the lounge thread on it...
but no one else had mentioned anything there about it  Laughing

it just happened to me again!!  Does Drugga know about this?   Mad

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 02, 2007, 07:37:03 PM »

I had tendonitis in my arm from wearing my bra strap too tight.  I sleep with my arm above my head and when I was on call I would wear it to bed casuing the problem.  We finally figures it out after about 6 months of suffering. It soon went away  after that.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »

Evening monkeys!

Destiny

Destiny
did you see / have a chance to check out HedgeApples and Spiders ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »

Just heard on FOX that the Brooklyn Bridge is 125 years old....  gotta go ttyl.. take care Angel (hehe)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2007, 07:40:11 PM »

Ange, it doesn't sound like MS or what that other poster is saying. sounds like some kind of nerve damage......maybe from an accident you were in a long time ago...those things happen.....you're right ...keep  positive...cause I'm positive it aint no big deal.girl!! Cool

Very Happy  I was never  in an accident.. <knock on wood>   I'll be fine.. IMO its nerve related too.. but I'll see soon! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2007, 07:40:40 PM »

Evening monkeys!

Destiny

Destiny

Hi OFart...not yet sweetums...do I just google it?

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: August 02, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »

Just heard on FOX that the Brooklyn Bridge is 125 years old....  gotta go ttyl.. take care Angel (hehe)

Bye Aunitem you stinker   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2007, 07:48:14 PM »

Why does it jump to a different page sometimes when I press refresh??
 Shocked

I noticed that it did that to me if I was at the end of a page.

I thought It was just me... Even left somthing in the lounge thread on it...
but no one else had mentioned anything there about it  Laughing

it just happened to me again!!  Does Drugga know about this?   Mad

I am not quite sure what you guys mean.. but sometimes when I hit refresh.. I can see someones AVI on the opposite page that hasnt posted in the new page yet? If that makes sense.. lol   Like the page before?   IS that what you mean?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2007, 07:48:14 PM »

Blah...email Dugga... dugga@scaredmonkeys.com

I am not having that problem...

as for the thread things... I agree that we want to keep the friendships etc intact... heck i am probably the BIGGEST off topic offender...

I agree maybe we start a NH thread that is on topic only and we talk here just like now and change the name of the thread to ... Lively Discussions, or News of the Day or whatever...

I agree completely that there just isn't enough news to make it all on topic all the time... just trying to figure out how the new people won't be confused, disappointed...

seemed to me that GrannyToad was hitting on something that we need to talk about with us getting new people added...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »

The most diverse message board I have ever personally participated on would be Court TV.  The membership for that place is huge and even the most obscure topic would usually have a few people spending time in them.  But, there was a constant problem with off topic discussions in the bigger cases and the moderator would constantly remind members to get on topic or move to the “Open Court” area.  Only problem was the old biddy did not have a sense of humor and she would ban indiscriminately in the “Open Court” thread. lol

One time a bunch of us were shooting the bull in Open Court one night/morning.  I was bored and I had seen one commercial repeatedly on TV at 1:00-2:00 that morning.  So, I started a thread called “This Is Bob.”  Next day I was history! lol
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: August 02, 2007, 07:49:41 PM »

I found this Ofart

The use of the hedge apples for insect control is one of the most enduring pest management home remedies. Placement of hedge apples around the foundation or inside the basement is claimed to provide relief from cockroaches, spiders, boxelder bugs, crickets and other pests.

The use of hedge apples as a pest solution is communicated as a folk tale complete with testimonials about apparent success. However, there is an absence of scientific research and therefore no valid evidence to confirm the claims of effectiveness. Although insect deterrent compounds have been extracted from hedge apples in laboratory studies, these do not provide a logical explanation about why hedge apples would work as claimed. At this time, there is nothing to recommend the use of hedge apples for pest control.

Dest

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: August 02, 2007, 07:50:51 PM »

as for the thread things... I agree that we want to keep the friendships etc intact... heck i am probably the BIGGEST off topic offender...

I agree maybe we start a NH thread that is on topic only and we talk here just like now and change the name of the thread to ... Lively Discussions, or News of the Day or whatever...

I agree completely that there just isn't enough news to make it all on topic all the time... just trying to figure out how the new people won't be confused, disappointed...

seemed to me that GrannyToad was hitting on something that we need to talk about with us getting new people added...

I like that idea..  but thats just me of course.  I can see why new people are getting confused as well.
 Oh geesh? you a big OT offender..  LMAO  Not hardly.   Laughing Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 02, 2007, 07:50:53 PM »

Destiny

Hi OFart...not yet sweetums...do I just google it?

Destiny

Yup... sometime it is  listed as hedge apples...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 02, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »

The most diverse message board I have ever personally participated on would be Court TV.  The membership for that place is huge and even the most obscure topic would usually have a few people spending time in them.  But, there was a constant problem with off topic discussions in the bigger cases and the moderator would constantly remind members to get on topic or move to the “Open Court” area.  Only problem was the old biddy did not have a sense of humor and she would ban indiscriminately in the “Open Court” thread. lol

One time a bunch of us were shooting the bull in Open Court one night/morning.  I was bored and I had seen one commercial repeatedly on TV at 1:00-2:00 that morning.  So, I started a thread called “This Is Bob.”  Next day I was history! lol

that's weird... LOL... and not what I am looking for..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: August 02, 2007, 07:53:47 PM »

Laughing Laughing
  Stop hacking on us and sneezing.. I really do think you need to take the day off tomorrow.. just cuz I cant work either. lol  So stay home and relax..   Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »

I like that idea..  but thats just me of course.  I can see why new people are getting confused as well.

yeah, but I love to shoot the breeze!  and like all kinds of conversations... it's why I come here ... just trying to brainstorm a little....

it was when I read that a new person wasn't getting it and Easy's suggestion this morning that got me thinking... blame them... (j/k)...LOL

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »

I didnt mean it the way it sounded..  I know others worse OT the you i mean.. like ME..   Laughing Laughing
 Think I should stick to the music threads?  lol  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.