May 28, 2024, 08:04:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #680 8/31 - 9/16/2007  (Read 292387 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Hurricane Felix Takes Aim at Aruba … One Happy Island Supposedly Out of the Hurricane Belt, Not Any More

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/09/02/hurricane-felix-takes-aim-at-aruba-one-happy-island-supposedly-out-of-the-hurricane-belt-not-any-more/
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2007, 01:02:28 PM »

Well all I can say is the waters are getting rough in the areas that we need them to be.  Lets hope something emerges that will give us some clues.  Natalee is hoping that too I am sure.  Let Felix "Natalee" roar.  And if this is when Joran was let out, then this is also the day that the Natural Bridge collapsed if I recall correctly. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2007, 01:28:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   09/01/2007

Former Coastal executive in court due to bribery of Saddam

Oscar Wyatt

ORANJESTAD/NEW YORK -- Oscar Wyatt (83), former owner of Coastal Corporation and the then Coastal-refinery in Aruba will appear in court in Manhattan next week in connection with bribery the Sadam Hussein-regime in Iraq in exchange for oil-export contracts.  Also a document was found in which he informed Iraq of data and military force of the invasion of America in 2003.

A judge decided this week that this handwritten document can be admitted in court.  The trail starts on September 5th and the document can be shown to the jury.  Wyatt is not being tried for treason, but for bribery with million of Sadam’s dollars at the time of the so-called Oil-for Food program of the United Nations.

Wyatt from Houston, Texas reopened the refinery in Aruba in 1991 under the name Coastal El Paso Oil Refinery Company.  The Lago-refinery (Exxon) closed her doors in Aruba in 1985.  Wyatt’s Coastal sold the refinery to Valero Oil Corporation in March of 2004.  Oscar Wyatt has always maintained good ties with the then and current premier of Aruba, nelson Oduber (MEP). He also had close contacts with other (former)-politicians, like former Justice-minister Hendrik Croes (MEP) and also former minister Glenbert Croes (OLA).  Wyatt is also father-in-law of the current State Secretary of Aruba, Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP).

Journalists ABC-islands together

ORANJESTAD – Journalists of Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao exchange experience during an assembly in the honour of the Day of the Media.  The assembly takes place in the Renaissance Convention Center in Aruba.  The theme is innovation and quality and several local- and well as foreign speakers give lectures on this.  The chairman of Sociedad Interamericana de Prensa (SIP), Rafaël Molina gives the first lecture on freedom of speech, rights and responsibilities.  Arubabank also organized a press meeting yesterday, with lectures from Mario Fritsz and Maria Idalgo from Mexico.  Their speech was about freedom of press and opinion in Latin America.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »

Well all I can say is the waters are getting rough in the areas that we need them to be.  Lets hope something emerges that will give us some clues.  Natalee is hoping that too I am sure.  Let Felix "Natalee" roar.  And if this is when Joran was let out, then this is also the day that the Natural Bridge collapsed if I recall correctly. 

Wow Hotshot you are right!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2007, 02:04:53 PM »

Video and pictures of the flooding in Aruba.  I hope Aruba remembers that it's not over yet.  They are in the eye of the storm right now and the back end of the storm has yet to pass.

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:18:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2007, 02:18:37 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=29632

Still photos/Felix 97 so far

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2007, 02:30:18 PM »

Thanks for the pics Klaasend....I appreciate your willingness to help....

Does anyone know what area offshore was searched after the "19 year old" security guard was arrested.....it was supposed to be a 4 day search but the article I read did not give a location...

Wow Klaas....those really are great views from the air!! Destinyyyyy...calling Destinyyyyy...one ringy dingy...2 ringy dingys...
http://seaport.homestead.com/files/aruba.html
Destiny could call the Aruban Port Authority and ask where # 5 is  Laughing

HELLO ALL!

Gimme a #...I'll ask about debris on beaches too Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Wow Hotshot you are right!

It's called "Karma"

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »

Thanks for the pics Klaasend....I appreciate your willingness to help....

Does anyone know what area offshore was searched after the "19 year old" security guard was arrested.....it was supposed to be a 4 day search but the article I read did not give a location...

Wow Klaas....those really are great views from the air!! Destinyyyyy...calling Destinyyyyy...one ringy dingy...2 ringy dingys...
http://seaport.homestead.com/files/aruba.html
Destiny could call the Aruban Port Authority and ask where # 5 is  Laughing

HELLO ALL!

Gimme a #...I'll ask about debris on beaches too Wink

Destiny

lol..Mr. J. A. (Alfonso) Boekhoudt, Managing Director
Aruba Ports Authority NV
L.G. Smith Boulevard 23
Oranjestad, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles
Telephone: (297) 582-6633
FAX: (297) 583-2896
TLX: 5120 HAFAR NA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2007, 02:34:47 PM »

ooooopsie....found the # in the kink....thanks Nutt

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2007, 02:44:17 PM »

Katysmom,

Your Lil buddy needs to layoff the caffeine!

Laughing

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2007, 02:47:17 PM »

Katysmom,

Your Lil buddy needs to layoff the caffeine!

Laughing

He's trying to keep up with the big guys!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2007, 03:24:12 PM »

How come the posts are not showing up in the posts where a quote is copied? My post didn't show when I "quoted"  Hotshots pic of the hurricane until Katsymom "quoted"  it again. Now I can't read Katsymom's post on the bottom( her post with the pic of the hurricane) Sorry I don't explain things clearly. Am I doing  something wrong?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2007, 03:28:03 PM »

How come the posts are not showing up in the posts where a quote is copied? My post didn't show when I "quoted"  Hotshots pic of the hurricane until Katsymom "quoted"  it again. Now I can't read Katsymom's post on the bottom( her post with the pic of the hurricane) Sorry I don't explain things clearly. Am I doing  something wrong?

It's showing up fine for me?  Maybe it looks funny because Hotshot's photo is a little large?  I see you comment and Katysmom's as well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2007, 05:22:46 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Oscar Wyatt, Former Coastal Corporation in Aruba Executive, Due in Court on Oil for Food Bribery Charges with Saddam Hussein Regime

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/09/02/oscar-wyatt-former-coastal-cororation-in-aruba-executive-due-in-court-on-oil-for-food-bribery-charges-with-saddam-hussein-regime/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2007, 06:01:34 PM »

I still don't see any "blankety-blank" buoys or markers....I have not read where any of these or the Dock#5 have been mentioned before....have ya'll....
Hi Monkeys
LoRain,going by the 1st link that Buckeye posted....looks like 6 ports and this could be port #5? in the link for the images?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2007, 09:19:35 PM »

heeheehehheehehhee......

mmmmmmmmm

paulus is going down

4:00 AM PICK UP

will sink the JERK

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »

heeheehehheehehhee......

mmmmmmmmm

paulus is going down

will sink the JERK

Robots - that's the only thing that has me somewhat hopeful about KJ.  She held back the tidbit of information regarding the wiretaps.  It only came out because of PVDS's greed.  I'm wondering what else has been held back?  Of course, KJ is no longer in charge either.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »

heeheehehheehehhee......

mmmmmmmmm

paulus is going down

will sink the JERK

Robots - that's the only thing that has me somewhat hopeful about KJ.  She held back the tidbit of information regarding the wiretaps.  It only came out because of PVDS's greed.  I'm wondering what else has been held back?  Of course, KJ is no longer in charge either.

Yep,  you hit it on the head Missy !!!!

anita will seek a divorce

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2007, 09:36:09 PM »

i think the K2 brothers KNOW that SLUGHEAD <----paulus picked up SLUG BOY 

BET IT ALL....

the problem is the K2 cant prove it

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.