May 28, 2024, 10:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #680 8/31 - 9/16/2007  (Read 292414 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2007, 09:20:18 PM »

Hi all only got a moment. With regards to the fish trap. I have a boat larger than the one shown. Any thing metal going inside the boat is going to scratch the boat very bad, just from wave action. If they used that boat there should be gouges that will match the fish traps commonly used or missing.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 05, 2007, 09:50:29 PM »

Hi all only got a moment. With regards to the fish trap. I have a boat larger than the one shown. Any thing metal going inside the boat is going to scratch the boat very bad, just from wave action. If they used that boat there should be gouges that will match the fish traps commonly used or missing.
Kiwi - we were told, and I'm not sure it's true, that the Gottenbos put their boat up for sale and their home up for sale some time in 2005.  We do know they moved to the states.  So maybe they wanted to get rid of evidence (boat) and get out of Dodge (Aruba).
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #382 on: September 05, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »

Maddie Forum postings.

pale

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9546&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2007, 10:31:01 PM »

Thanks Carpe - Sky news and others have been hinting at this for a while now.  I'll ask a couple questions in the Madeleine thread.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2007, 10:34:08 PM »

welcome! Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: September 05, 2007, 10:35:01 PM »

CARPE,  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Does this mean that the parents are the ones??? OMG!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: September 05, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »

CBB- it does not mean yet that the parents are involved or even guilty. Be careful what you believe coming from the PLE.

There have been many stories coming from PLE that do not add up one bit. I'll believe it when they have the hard evidence to prove their case.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2007, 10:49:55 PM »

Look at the facts:
You have 3 official suspects.
NONE of these three people's stories match.
Therefore, at least 1 of the three is GUILTY!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2007, 10:56:41 PM »

Sorry to derail this topic..

These are the latest accusations.

"These developments based on the results of the biological samples today are also notified by some English periodicals that point with respect to the accomplishment of detentions in next the 48 hours. The samples most important, of the sets of ten that had been sent for England, must have been the collected ones in the apartment of the Mc-Cann in the Beach of the Light, in particular in the soil and a closet in the house where later the family if installed and in the car that had rented after the girl having disappeared. These samples had been collected after the English pisteiros dogs having signaled biological vestiges of blood and corpse odor in clothes of Kate McCann."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:02 PM »

CBB- it does not mean yet that the parents are involved or even guilty. Be careful what you believe coming from the PLE.

There have been many stories coming from PLE that do not add up one bit. I'll believe it when they have the hard evidence to prove their case.
Hi Rob - that's true. It does appear to be coming to a head now though.  Hopefully everyone will have a better idea what the truth is in the next couple days.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 05, 2007, 11:04:01 PM »

Look at the facts:

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 05, 2007, 11:14:34 PM »

Look at the facts:

Wink

Now, Wreck, they're only lying because they're scared, right?  So scared they want book and movie deals.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 05, 2007, 11:16:07 PM »

Look at the facts:

Wink

It is just too simple. That is why the Dutch HAVE to do SOMETHING.
(robots is right  Cool)

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 05, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »

Look at the facts:

Wink

It is just too simple. That is why the Dutch HAVE to do SOMETHING.
(robots is right  Cool)

it really is a simple case

just like you and Anna said  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 05, 2007, 11:33:16 PM »

But don't forget Paulus!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Karin Janssen:  The father has spoken with those three suspects, and he said he gave them some legal advice--but I think the advices were going further than that-- They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don’t have a case, and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran’s, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. And that is--well, I can say--was an obstruction of the investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #395 on: September 05, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »

In subtle ways, you would expect Joran's, Deepak's, and Satish's story to be a little different. If they remembered a different order of songs being played on the radio, or what part of a conversation happened in the exact order the other two remember. WHO picked up Joran is impossibly an innocent memory glitch. Wreck's right. At least ONE of them is responsible for why she has never been seen again after leaving C&C's.

The fact that all three participated in an admitted orchestrated lie to authorities, in the face of Natalee just showing up after a party, makes it IMPOSSIBLE that all three didn't KNOW she was never going to be seen alive by anyone after leaving C&C's with them.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 05, 2007, 11:35:28 PM »

But don't forget Paulus!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Karin Janssen:  The father has spoken with those three suspects, and he said he gave them some legal advice--but I think the advices were going further than that-- They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don’t have a case, and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran’s, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. And that is--well, I can say--was an obstruction of the investigation.
I'm right there with you, Anna -- but I did not include Paulus because he is not an "official" suspect. Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 05, 2007, 11:42:40 PM »

He is sort of like a cheerleader for Joran.  Most of Joran's lies are a concerted effort of both his and Paulus efforts.  And even with both of them working on it, these lame excuses are the best they can do?

But I do agree, guilt lies with one of the three or ALL of the three.  The telling of different tales by each of them can also be by design. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: September 05, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »

Regardless of Paulus' involvement (for the moment), if PVDS coordinated a story or legal advice for the three of them, he did so because there was a REASON to protect them. Joran, Deepak, and Satish...................the unraveling of this case begins with them.

Those three are not that smart, and have only been this successful at keeping the truth hidden because ALE is just a little dumber, and a little more corrupt than they are.

Remember that an idiot in a challenge with an idiot can be quite a contest.

Every tourist considering vacationing in Aruba, needs to KNOW that they are at the mercy of that ilk of law enforcement. BOYCOTT for your own safety!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 05, 2007, 11:47:51 PM »

One step further:
ALL 4 have some culpability or at least 1 of them would have stepped forward to expose the LIES.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.