June 03, 2024, 09:32:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208876 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2007, 12:51:28 AM »

Good night Getagrip, Dihannah, and everyone else that's going to the monkey bunkey.

AZ you been hangin around that Lala's!!  She's bad company lol.

Lala's just tickles me to death.  I laugh and think when I read her posts.  She's a character and smart cookie, too!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2007, 12:51:37 AM »

Oh Klaas, pssttt...
While you were gone (don't let anyone know you hear me), about that Robots and Snoopy smoking in the hallway...

Cigars are currently allowed in the forum.  Didn't you notice I'm smoking one as well?   Laughing

(cough, cough)  Light em up, Robots!  Can Ladies smoke around here?   Wink

I sure hope so  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2007, 12:55:15 AM »

Can CBB make me a cigar, too?  I feel in a celebratory mood.  People will think I'm a male monkey for sure with a cigar below my bobbing Santa hat!  I should ask CBB to put a pink ribbon on me somewhere...

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2007, 12:56:44 AM »

Can CBB make me a cigar, too?  I feel in a celebratory mood.  People will think I'm a male monkey for sure with a cigar below my bobbing Santa hat!  I should ask CBB to put a pink ribbon on me somewhere...

I'd suggest posting that request in the Christmas Avatar thread.  I don't see her logged on right now.  She's sure to see it there!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2007, 12:57:28 AM »

Kermit, we've seen at least two versions of that car with the same license plate on both of them.  That license plate travels!

I have to agree with you. I believe they switched cars.

That is how blood turned to cleaning fluid.

Absolutely they switched cars--well, they switched the license plate and parked different cars with the same license plate in the Kalpoe driveway.  Deepak has friends at the Automotive place where he found access to other gray Honda's.  They also stored his Honda for him. 

THIS is the kind of information Mos needs to know about (hope he's already got it).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2007, 12:57:32 AM »

Ah! (inhaling deeply...)  Isn't it nice to see some action towards justice, finally?  We've been waiting a long time.  Natalee has been waiting a long time.  I can feel the end, like the horse sensing the barn.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2007, 01:00:51 AM »

Kermit, we've seen at least two versions of that car with the same license plate on both of them.  That license plate travels!

I have to agree with you. I believe they switched cars.

That is how blood turned to cleaning fluid.

Absolutely they switched cars--well, they switched the license plate and parked different cars with the same license plate in the Kalpoe driveway.  Deepak has friends at the Automotive place where he found access to other gray Honda's.  They also stored his Honda for him. 

THIS is the kind of information Mos needs to know about (hope he's already got it).

Oh, Puzzler, He does.  And more.  He knows where each of those cars was and why it was there.  He has the original reports of the DNA testing, and he has to wonder when he also knows the family was informed by the FBI of so much blood she could not have survived.  He knows about all the different cars with that one license plate on it.  He knows of Automotive Enterprises that was mentioned in the polis van conversation.  He knows.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2007, 01:03:19 AM »

Ah! (inhaling deeply...)  Isn't it nice to see some action towards justice, finally?  We've been waiting a long time.  Natalee has been waiting a long time.  I can feel the end, like the horse sensing the barn.

I'm very hopeful.  If justice is finally served, I think all of you should be very proud.  I don't think without SM, BFN, Natalee's Freebirds, Michelle's Boycott site and the many others we'd be at this point today.  Natalee would have been long forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2007, 01:04:56 AM »

And Mos knows about the car with THAT license plate that was parked in the PVDS drive just before Beth and Jug arrived but was gone when they got there.  He also knows about the times Deepak washed his car and why.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2007, 01:06:22 AM »

I'm very hopeful.  If justice is finally served, I think all of you should be very proud.  I don't think without SM, BFN, Natalee's Freebirds, Michelle's Boycott site and the many others we'd be at this point today.  Natalee would have been long forgotten.
It's truly a testament to the strength of many voices raised together in one cry.  And thanks to you and Red and everyone who made it possible.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2007, 01:08:43 AM »

When you get it Dihannah, I want it too!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »

It has been great to see so many monkeys here recently.  It was especially good to see Getagrip and Gunslinger, among many others who have been MIA, but thanks go the perseverance of the Monkeys led by Red, Tom, Duga, Mrs. Red and of course, the unflappable, infallible Klaas, it appears justice is on the horizon.  It might not be what we want it to be exactly and it might not be what it would have been on June 10, 2005, had certain persons not quelled certain statements made regards Natalee's demise and her disposal, but things are what they are and we are still here for a reason, that reason being Natalee and amidst all the squabbling, grumbling and disappointments, that and that alone, has been the glue holding us together, that one thing, Natalee, whose parents have persevered as no others I have ever known, and the unrelenting Beth who just kept pushing, and Dave, Robin, Jug and all their family who represented us Americans so well before the entire world, whose words and deeds were so respectable and so decent, that the world joined them and us in our sorrow and search for Natalee.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2007, 01:12:04 AM »

It's truly a testament to the strength of many voices raised together in one cry.  And thanks to you and Red and everyone who made it possible.
So many people think their ideas don't count.  Too many people think their one voice doesn't count.  It counts.  Without every Monkey voice and the voices of all the other internet writers, many of the details we've observed would have gone unnoticed and hidden by people intent on covering up this tragedy.  Everyone--we count!!!  Keep on talking and telling the world about the injustice Aruba delivered upon Natalee Holloway.  We count and Natalee counts and Beth, Dave, and all her family and our families count.  We will all be counted as one voice demanding justice for Natalee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2007, 01:12:09 AM »

Klaas, no one has worked harder, kept more information, settled more gripes, and accommodated more people than you have. NO ONE!!! You should gain a very large sparkly in your crown if we see Justice, because there is no humanly way to adequately say thank you!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2007, 01:13:45 AM »

Beautiful post, Tylergal! Well said!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2007, 01:14:32 AM »

Klaas, no one has worked harder, kept more information, settled more gripes, and accommodated more people than you have. NO ONE!!! You should gain a very large sparkly in your crown if we see Justice, because there is no humanly way to adequately say thank you!

Truly a testament to the wonders of blood pressure medication, LOL   Laughing Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2007, 01:14:35 AM »

It has been great to see so many monkeys here recently.  It was especially good to see Getagrip and Gunslinger, among many others who have been MIA, but thanks go the perseverance of the Monkeys led by Red, Tom, Duga, Mrs. Red and of course, the unflappable, infallible Klaas, it appears justice is on the horizon.  It might not be what we want it to be exactly and it might not be what it would have been on June 10, 2005, had certain persons not quelled certain statements made regards Natalee's demise and her disposal, but things are what they are and we are still here for a reason, that reason being Natalee and amidst all the squabbling, grumbling and disappointments, that and that alone, has been the glue holding us together, that one thing, Natalee, whose parents have persevered as no others I have ever known, and the unrelenting Beth who just kept pushing, and Dave, Robin, Jug and all their family who represented us Americans so well before the entire world, whose words and deeds were so respectable and so decent, that the world joined them and us in our sorrow and search for Natalee.
Here, here Tyler!  It's been up and down, hasn't it?  But, yes, we didn't quit and neither did Natalee's parents.  I'm so very proud of them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2007, 01:15:31 AM »

Good evening all! Been in and out all day. Noticed the car talk, last month there were some photos showing Deepak's car with five spokes and one with six spokes. One car was at the police station when Beth arrived the first day and second car was impounded ten days later with the different wheels. Klass maybe able to retrieve that. Was the most compelling evidence of a switch or at the very least prof of tampering with evidence.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2007, 01:16:04 AM »

Truly a testament to the wonders of blood pressure medication, LOL   Laughing Laughing

He, he.  Having begun blood pressure meds and seeing the calming effect of lowered blood pressure, I have to agree.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2007, 01:16:44 AM »

AZ, your sentiments are right on.............I'm so proud to be a small part of this. But, right now, we have to see this home. It's close, I feel it. If there is anything at all we can possibly do to stand with the effort that's being made, we need to diligently look for it. It's no time to slack up on the effort!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.