June 03, 2024, 09:04:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208874 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:11 AM »

According to Figaroa's On The Record appearance, Deepak had only been interrogated last Friday.  I don't know are they going to back-up the petition to extend the detention if the Prosecutor's office has had the time but has not used it to interrogate the suspects intensively.  Does anyone knows if Satish and Joran were already questioned?  Magnolia?

I heard on the local channel that Satish was interrogated on Friday and Saturday.  Heard that Joran was interrogated but don't remember when.

It is my understanding that none of the three have spoken a word under questioning...so far. I also remember back when they were first hauled in that they would NOT be answering any old questions. That they would only, perhaps, maybe, we'll see,  answer questions that were NEW and not rehashed from before. Wouldn't you think that with 'new evidence' there would come new questions to be asked? If so then they should be answering. SO...perhaps there hasn't been anything NEW presented YET...so therefore they remain silent.
WHY NOT HAUL OUT THE NEW STUFF SO THEY WILL SPEAK?? Especially since they already know they won't answer old  stuff.
 Mad  Geezeeeeeee, I know I AM REDUNDANT in the above ...but this case is redundant...unreal. I wish they would carry on and stop stalling.

They are only digging themselves a bigger hole when they don't answer questions.  What I have been wondering is...HOW do the big jerks know whether they have answered that particular question before or not.  Do they have all the PV's laid out in front of them and skim thru to double check?  Hell, they have lied so much there is NO WAY in this world they remember all the lies.

I figure they are trying to ask J2K questions from the old evidence....Rest assured, they'll be asking them about the new stuff.  J2K may not be answering, but you can bet your sweet a$$ that the questions investigators are asking are making them think!!!  They would have to know with the line of questioning that investigators have something.

Oh to be a fly on the wall and watch the looks on their faces when they are asked questions.  I bet their sorry butts draw up everytime.  I am SURE that by now, J2K realizes that it is indeed different this time... Let 'em sweat it out.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »

From Greta's blog:

November 29th, 2007 10:41 AM Eastern
latest in Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren
Email from producer Tim Silfies in Aruba

At the courthouse. Motions are being heard right now. Saw all lawyers enter, there’s sound from Kock and Figarora. Jorans lawyer did not speak.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

WTH, does Greta have the courthouse bugged?

I think she means entering the courthouse  Laughing

well she did a hell of a job reporting that one

"there was sound from Kock and Figarora"

WTF, did they fart?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 29, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »

According to Figaroa's On The Record appearance, Deepak had only been interrogated last Friday.  I don't know are they going to back-up the petition to extend the detention if the Prosecutor's office has had the time but has not used it to interrogate the suspects intensively.  Does anyone knows if Satish and Joran were already questioned?  Magnolia?

I heard on the local channel that Satish was interrogated on Friday and Saturday.  Heard that Joran was interrogated but don't remember when.

It is my understanding that none of the three have spoken a word under questioning...so far. I also remember back when they were first hauled in that they would NOT be answering any old questions. That they would only, perhaps, maybe, we'll see,  answer questions that were NEW and not rehashed from before. Wouldn't you think that with 'new evidence' there would come new questions to be asked? If so then they should be answering. SO...perhaps there hasn't been anything NEW presented YET...so therefore they remain silent.
WHY NOT HAUL OUT THE NEW STUFF SO THEY WILL SPEAK?? Especially since they already know they won't answer old  stuff.
 Mad  Geezeeeeeee, I know I AM REDUNDANT in the above ...but this case is redundant...unreal. I wish they would carry on and stop stalling.

Since they proclaim their innocence why are they refusing to answer ANY question....old or new.....hells bells if it we me and I WAS innocent I'd be answering the questions til the cow came home.....guess they have told so many lies they can't remember what the last set was....every time I hear/read that they dictate what they will or will not do it makes my blood boil... Shocked

Sunny ... you hit the nail on the head!

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.

Abraham Lincoln

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #923 on: November 29, 2007, 11:00:42 AM »

Bon Dia henter, (Good morning all),
How are u doing all?
And what is the news from Aruba of today?

Good Morning NYC....nothing yet

Ok, thanks Klaasend and Sunnyin TX!
I just see now, Klaasend did something posting.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: November 29, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »

From Greta's blog:

November 29th, 2007 10:41 AM Eastern
latest in Aruba
by Greta Van Susteren
Email from producer Tim Silfies in Aruba

At the courthouse. Motions are being heard right now. Saw all lawyers enter, there’s sound from Kock and Figarora. Jorans lawyer did not speak.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

WTH, does Greta have the courthouse bugged?

I think she means entering the courthouse  Laughing

well she did a hell of a job reporting that one

"there was sound from Kock and Figarora"

WTF, did they fart?

ROTFLMAO!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 29, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »

Klaas,
So this would be Joran's hearing to get better conditions, lots of comforts and things to read and entertain him?

I wonder why the Kalpoe lawyers are even present for that one.

The judge is expected to go to the jail for Kalpoes, isn't he?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: November 29, 2007, 11:03:26 AM »

i want to to back to school i wanna be a doctor

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cool

momma    momma  come help me

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: November 29, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »

Coming out of the corner for just one minute...this is O/T but not really.  Plea for assistance in the Clinton Nelson thread...don't know if any of us can help, but please go over and encourage Carolyn...it's our job to help all we can. Thanks...back to my corner.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 29, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »

Klaas,
So this would be Joran's hearing to get better conditions, lots of comforts and things to read and entertain him?

good point.  Why in the hell are they letting the lawyers hear the evidence against the other perps this time?  This doesnt sound right.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 29, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »

Klaas,

Remember the Kalpoes wanted to have the same attorney.  There were 2 motions before the judge today not pertaining to the 8 day extension.  Kalpoes same attorney and Joran's desire to read the bible.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: November 29, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »

Coming out of the corner for just one minute...this is O/T but not really.  Plea for assistance in the Clinton Nelson thread...don't know if any of us can help, but please go over and encourage Carolyn...it's our job to help all we can. Thanks...back to my corner.

Thanks for the reminder Lala's.  Please take a look at the Clinton Nelson thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.msg308655#new
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: November 29, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »

alli can say is

remember the confession

that turned out to be MISINFORMATION  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

well, its coming back to haunt someone  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: November 29, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »

when someone confessed <---------it was JORAN  Cool Laughing

and that was LOST, ripped up, thrown away

well, that is NOW ----------NEW EVIDENCE

bye bye JERKWEED

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 29, 2007, 11:15:38 AM »

paulus has lost 30 pounds

all sweat

hehehehheehehehhee.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cool

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 29, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »

thanks for the reminded Lala's...Ok...I know how to get you outta that corner

CUSS!! SPIT!! STOMPING FEET!   SOMEONE GO EAT A BUG!!!~!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: November 29, 2007, 11:16:40 AM »

Klaas,

Remember the Kalpoes wanted to have the same attorney.  There were 2 motions before the judge today not pertaining to the 8 day extension.  Kalpoes same attorney and Joran's desire to read the bible.

If he'd have read his bible a long time ago, we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

I would imagine that the lawyers want to listen in on whatever is discussed with the Judge, hoping to glean some info....that is IF the judge would allow that.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #936 on: November 29, 2007, 11:17:20 AM »

When the Kalpoes are extended are Koch & Wix gonna say there is no evidence...again?  Laughing

Yes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 29, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »

But first I have to make it out of the 12th grade.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: November 29, 2007, 11:18:57 AM »

But first I have to make it out of the 12th grade.

the third time is the charm

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 29, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »

REMINDER - The attorneys are in court right now but it may have nothing to do with the K2 8 day extension.  May only be for K2 same attorney request and Joran's request for less restrictions.

It's possible the judge may again GO TO the suspects (K2) at their locations to confront them and determine the 8 day extension. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.