June 03, 2024, 09:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208877 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2007, 05:17:46 PM »

#1 we don't know for sure Joran set up this site
#2 Val or Paulus could be signing on to it (if it is Joran's)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »

so no news, rumors, anything???

blah...i am trying to catch up...but as far as i can see...nothing new

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »

New Evidence In Natalee Holloway Case?

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot

Three young men who were previously detained as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway have been re-arrested.  This time, the three were arrested on suspicion of involvement in manslaughter and causing seriously bodily harm that caused the death of the 18-year-old American, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

On Friday, November 23, 2007 a judge ordered Surinamese brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe to be detained for at least another eight days while prosecutors continue to pursue the investigation. The brothers have been held since Wednesday, November 21, on suspicion of involvement in Holloway's death.

The Associated Press reports that a third suspect, Dutch teenager Joran van der Sloot, was also ordered to be held for an initial eight-day period while authorities pursue the investigation.  A judge in Aruba ruled there is enough evidence to detain Joran van der Sloot.

The suspects have now been charged with voluntary manslaughter. 

Attorneys Ronald Wix and David Kock told reporters Monday that prosecutors gave them an 11 1/2-page summary of the evidence, and said it mostly contained segments of interrogations that had not been transcribed previously and recordings of conversations from cell phones and discussions inside the home of their client, Satish Kalpoe.

The attorneys disputed prosecution claims that the evidence  submitted to a judge to justify detaining their client and the two others is significant or new.

Prosecutors say they have evidence that Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared, is dead.

All three suspects have denied any involvement in Holloway's disappearance and were previously released for lack of evidence.

Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, believes that his daughter was thrown into deeper waters than previously searched.  Dave Holloway told the Associated Press that he will relaunch a search for evidence of his daughter's remains in waters off of Aruba.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Arrests Yielded Few Answers

A lawyer for Aruban citizenn Guido Wever says his client was arrested in the Netherlands in connection with the Holloway case on May 17, 2006. But Wever was released on Tuesday, May 23rd. The atorney says his client was is suspected of "assisting in the murder" of Natalee Holloway.

While no details have been released regarding Wever's alleged involvement in the case, Wever was an acquaintance of Joran van der Sloot, and had been interviewed on three different occasions as a "witness" by police in Aruba. AMW has confirmed that Wever left the Caribbean island two weeks after Natalee's disappearance.

The Public Prosecutor's Office said Wever remains a suspect. But his lawyer claims this is only a formality, saying: "It is unthinkable that he will be arrested again on the basis of how things stand at the moment in the investigation."

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, a 19-year-old who was also arrested, but released after 8 days.  Sources close to the investigation say he is suspected of selling drugs, possibly GHB, the so-called "date-rape drug," to Joran van der Sloot and/or his associates, and that this activity may have been involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Aruban prosecutor's office said van Cromvoirt "remains a suspect."
Aruban police also arrested a 20-year-old man identified only by the initials A.B. He was questioned about the Holloway case for 6 hours and then released.

Conversation Between Suspects Secretly Recorded

In a press release issued by the Aruban prosecutor's office, authorities have verified that the contents of a transcribed conversation between Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, and Satish Kalpoe, are authentic. The recorded conversation reportedly took place in June 2005 in a police vehicle while the three suspects were being transported either to or from a court appearance or jail.

The six-page transcript shows the three young men exchanging harsh words, accusing one another of lying, and mentioning Natalee Holloway several times, referring to her as "the girl."

When the Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot were released from custody in September 2005, then-Police Chief Gerold Dompig was still certain they were involved in Natalee's disappearance, telling AMW, "I have a gut feeling that they're guilty...either it's murder, or an accident, or rape...but something happened, and they were surely involved."

Since then, the three young men have remained under public scrutiny. Authorities will not comment further on the recorded conversation or what they make of it.

History Of False Hope

Natalee was last seen at a popular night club in Aruba. The search for Natalee Holloway has followed a winding path. Each time Beth Holloway-Twitty and Dave Holloway have found a lead to cling to, their hopes have been dashed.

All Suspects Released

On September 3, 2005 Joran van der Sloot, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were all released from police custody on the condition they stay available to authorities for questioning. Although prosecutors wanted to hold all three suspects longer, an Arbuban judge ordered their release. Even though the three men are free, authorities say they will continue to investigate the connection between these three men and the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

No Sign Of Missing Alabama Teen At Aruban Pond

Investigators searched a pond not far from the Holiday Inn where Natalee stayed -- but there were no signs. The pond was searched after a witness claimed to have seen the three suspects named in Natalee's disappearance sitting in a parked car near the pond. In addition to the pond, authorities searched a landfill three times.

DNA Not Holloway's

According to the FBI, DNA taken from strands of blond hair stuck to duct tape found on a beach in Aruba did not match the DNA of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway. A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash on Aruba's northeast coast - the opposite side of the island from where the Alabama woman was last seen in public. The results of two tests on the hair came back negative.

Tracing Natalee's Steps
Natalee Ann Holloway had just graduated from Mountain Brook High School in Birmingham, Ala.  She was looking forward to attending the University of Alabama on a full academic scholarship. 

On an unofficial annual senior trip Natalee and approximately 130 of her classmates ventured thousands of miles away to enjoy the white sands and blue waters of Aruba. 

For five days the recent graduates and seven chaperones relaxed, sun bathed and enjoyed the Aruba nightlife. 

Dressed in the same blue and green striped low-cut blouse and jean miniskirt that she wore at the beach earlier in the day, Holloway spent Sunday evening partying at Carlos 'N Charlie's, a popular restaurant and dance spot where tourists and locals meet in the Aruban capital, Oranjestad.

Monday morning, May 31, 2005 when the rest of the group gathered to catch their flight, Natalee was no where to be found. 

Carlos N' Charlie's master of ceremonies, Jose Hernandez, saw Natalee leave about 10 minutes before the restaurant's 1 a.m. closing. He reports that nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Meanwhile, some of Natalee's friends say they saw her getting into a vehicle outside the nightclub.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=32411

The Associated Press contributed to this report

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2007, 05:20:55 PM »

One of ways Aruban courts are different than ours is the relationship between the Prosecutor and the defense attorneys.  Apparently it is highly unethical for the defense lawyer and prosecutor to have a private discussion in Aruba.  It's sounds like this would be equivalent to a US defense attorney calling on the Judge and having a little talk about the case.  That is absolutely not allowed and could get a mistrial declared with sanctions on the attorney. 

So, Tacky Joe saying he would call Hans Mos and ask him if he would like to sit down and talk about Joran's innocence would be considered highly unethical in Aruba, were he an Aruban lawyer defending Joran.  I'm sure Mos would be shocked and offended at the suggestion he do this.  I kind of hope Tacky does this--very, very poor form on his part and does not reflect well on him or his client.

I wish aruba got FOX...... wonder if anyone has Hans Mos' email address...wouldn't he love to see tacoboy spouting off about what he is going to do and what he KNOWS!  LOL

Sunny,

Did you see that blog earlier where the woman had been vacationing in Aruba recently and she said the news channels were blacked out and you couldn't get an American newspaper there to save your life? I had never heard this before and I wonder if this is new or if it's even true...

Bring Natalee home...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2007, 05:21:08 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

rosemary arnold says she can prove urine was on his computer 20 mins after he left the beach and that he was in school and took a test at around 8 am next morning....

I swore I wasn't going to listen to her or jt anymore...but I did...

What a liar she is...makes me want to puke...

How can people do that??? lie after lie...

Moooooo

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »

so no news, rumors, anything???

blah...i am trying to catch up...but as far as i can see...nothing new

thanks Sunny
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/japvs

Hmhm interesting last login November 27, 2007

I think this is probably his friends logging in using his information.  I also believe that it is normal for their friends to use each others passwords and login information.  My boy is in college and his friends do it all the time. 

Maine, born and raised!
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »

Posted on BHS by RSTJ/thebutlerdidit:

Aruba - North and South

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the Natalee Holloway case has taken place on the
northwest side of the island, in or near the tourist zone.
Yet the most interesting events seem to have happened on the
other end of the island

A breakdown:

NORTH

CnC - Abduction site

Holiday Inn - Original (false) drop off location

Fishermen's Huts - Probably the most famous single location
on the island now. Dropoff location for Version 2 of K2J's story.

Malmok Beach - Immediately north, searches both water and land
conducted, mostly by Equusearch.

Arashi Beach - Further north still, K2 claim to have stopped here.
Deepak took a piss. Searched, like Malmok, by Equusearch

California Lighthouse - Furthest point north. Searched repeatedly
by amateurs like Equusearch, Beach
Visibility Team, police trainees. Ignored,
like the other locations, by ALE. Past here
the road becomes rough.

VDS House - In Noord. Various searches by ALE. Nothing found.

Bakval - Neighborhood near HI. Canvassed. Results unknown'

Racquet Club - Site of the Gardener's Tale. A joke, although
Joran's 2:40am cellphone ping supposedly puts him in this area.

Ponds - Jossy's Folly. Weird attempt to pump out several
ponds near FH. Symbolic of most "searches" on this side of the island.

SOUTH

Grapefield Beach - Mattress located. No picture ever obtained.
Area subjected to massive search on June 4 by FBI, ALE, and Dutch marines.
Area cordoned off, reporters not allowed.

Lago Colony - Sunglasses, cleaning supplies, and VCB
Security shirt found outside the gate to this
area. Probably planted to incriminate security
guards. Read about it the articles here
http://i15.tinypic.com/6hf6brn.jpg

San Nicolas - Black security guards live here. Boat in the
harbor was searched by ALE around June 6.

Arikok Nature Park - Equusearch managed to get themselves
thrown off the island after doing a search
here. This is also the area where the
duct tape and blond hair was found, one
of the few pieces of evidence the FBI ever
showed interest in.

Hooiberg - East of Orangestaad, Kalpoe residence is
in this area. House was not searched until very recently.

Chicago Videos - One of the more bizarre moments in
a bizarre case. Tourist videos shot June 5 on the southeast part of the
island showing a crew painting some rocks white while two beach cops
look on.

yeah, and most telling of all that was when Joran coached Deepak to be very careful in telling the cops which direction they went when leaving CC's, to not give any indication they went southward at all because he didn't want the cameras at those hotels to be checked.

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 28, 2007, 05:27:23 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

rosemary arnold says she can prove urine was on his computer 20 mins after he killed Natalee and that he was not in school and missed a test at around 8 am next morning....

Moooooo

OS

I corrected for accuracy...
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: November 28, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »

I didn't check in here yesterday and I don't know how everyone feels and need to go back and read whats been going here....BUT I have to state I am very disappointed in the news that has been coming out on all the news channels about the case.  It appears there really is no new evidence etc.   And Satish's attorney stated they only talked to him 2 different times since has has been arrested.  Whats with that?   This arrest seems just like ALL the other times that Aruban authorities have put out all this news and interest and everything just fizzled out after a while.   All these 'boys' attorney's are claiming there is no new info.   And none of the 'boys' are speaking.   So I am just very disappointed and feel this is all going to lead to nothing except further disappointment to Beth and Dave.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 28, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »

I think this is probably his friends logging in using his information.  I also believe that it is normal for their friends to use each others passwords and login information.  My boy is in college and his friends do it all the time. 

Well, I hope it is but then again. . . .it's Aruba so ya never know!

I wonder who is in charge of KIA these days.

Hope it's not another one of Paulus' best friends.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2007, 05:33:11 PM »

Would suggest it is a phony site No?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2007, 05:34:03 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

rosemary arnold says she can prove urine was on his computer 20 mins after he killed Natalee and that he was not in school and missed a test at around 8 am next morning....

Moooooo

OS

Thanks, Blah!

I really needed a good laugh right about now as can't take much more of these talking heads putting out the word about the innocence of Joran 24/7!

Something needs to be done to counter this before people start to actually believe them.

They don't know that Mos has not even presented the new stuff as yet and got them detained on old evidence that should have been presented and apparently was NOT before.

It really beats one down to hear those defense attorneys all day long.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 28, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »

One of ways Aruban courts are different than ours is the relationship between the Prosecutor and the defense attorneys.  Apparently it is highly unethical for the defense lawyer and prosecutor to have a private discussion in Aruba.  It's sounds like this would be equivalent to a US defense attorney calling on the Judge and having a little talk about the case.  That is absolutely not allowed and could get a mistrial declared with sanctions on the attorney. 

So, Tacky Joe saying he would call Hans Mos and ask him if he would like to sit down and talk about Joran's innocence would be considered highly unethical in Aruba, were he an Aruban lawyer defending Joran.  I'm sure Mos would be shocked and offended at the suggestion he do this.  I kind of hope Tacky does this--very, very poor form on his part and does not reflect well on him or his client.

I wish aruba got FOX...... wonder if anyone has Hans Mos' email address...wouldn't he love to see tacoboy spouting off about what he is going to do and what he KNOWS!  LOL

Sunny,

Did you see that blog earlier where the woman had been vacationing in Aruba recently and she said the news channels were blacked out and you couldn't get an American newspaper there to save your life? I had never heard this before and I wonder if this is new or if it's even true...

Hi Mishy...I read it with my mouth hanging open!! However, I wouldn't doubt it being true.....aruba doesn't want the tourists that are there to know what's happening....doesn't want them to know the truth.....they  must think the American tourists in particular are nuts.....anyone who see all the media personnel must be able to figure it has something to do with Natalee....nothing else about that sxxihole is newsworthy

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 28, 2007, 05:36:55 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

rosemary arnold says she can prove urine was on his computer 20 mins after he left the beach and that he was in school and took a test at around 8 am next morning....

Moooooo

OS

OS....they are all talking trash!!!   and someone is paying them big bills $$ to trash talk.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: November 28, 2007, 05:37:20 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

Moooooo

OS

Thanks, Blah!

I really needed a good laugh right about now as can't take much more of these talking heads putting out the word about the innocence of Joran 24/7!

Something needs to be done to counter this before people start to actually believe them.

They don't know that Mos has not even presented the new stuff as yet and got them detained on old evidence that should have been presented and apparently was NOT before.

It really beats one down to hear those defense attorneys all day long.

they will all be eating crow and swishing around in the toilet looking for their credibility one day 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 28, 2007, 05:38:10 PM »

Hi MsVada...I agree...it's not the pervert for sure.....perhaps papa pervert

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:12 PM »

Fox

The Big Story

Moooooo

OS

She got KLPF/NFI/FBI verified video with a time stamp? If not she's a lying sack of shit. Anybody could have been on the computer, including Paulus, Freddy, Guido, etcetera or it could have been accessed remotely. I believe Deepak had the knowledge to do that from working at the internet cafe.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »

Enforce the Law

Of Carlos & Charlie's: "The restaurant/club has never been accused or implicated in any way with Holloway's disappearance..."

And that's a problem.

As a 17 yr old minor on May 29, 2005, Joran van der Sloot was purchasing drinks that were illegally dispensed.  It is the job of the establishment to ensure they are pouring drinks to people who are of legal age to consume alcohol.

A little aggressive enforcement of underage drinking laws on Aruba may have helped to prevent what happened to Natalee.

The place should be shut down for week until they can demonstrate compliance.

BTW, this might be one of the worst public relations news articles of all time -- it literally invites law enforcement scrutiny.  Abysmal judgement.

Great post Hammer. We wouldn't even be having these discussions if Aruba (and places like Carlos & Charlies) enforced their laws against their underage juvenile delinquents gambling, drinking, and drugging tourists. Joran's ass would have been home that night and not at the bar.

don't forget that a c&c bartender who was working that night left to go to holland 2 days after natalee disappeared.
dennisintn

Thought it was a casino worker who left 2 days later? namely Guido?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »

I didn't check in here yesterday and I don't know how everyone feels and need to go back and read whats been going here....BUT I have to state I am very disappointed in the news that has been coming out on all the news channels about the case.  It appears there really is no new evidence etc.   And Satish's attorney stated they only talked to him 2 different times since has has been arrested.  Whats with that?   This arrest seems just like ALL the other times that Aruban authorities have put out all this news and interest and everything just fizzled out after a while.   All these 'boys' attorney's are claiming there is no new info.   And none of the 'boys' are speaking.   So I am just very disappointed and feel this is all going to lead to nothing except further disappointment to Beth and Dave.

Why question them if they are refusing to talk.  If they refuse to talk they will be held longer.  Do not pay attention to the Defense Attorneys in this case.  The Judge would not have allowed them to be held again if there was not new information.  I suspect tomorrow, there will be even more damning new evidence shown to the judge to hold them longer (K2).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.