June 03, 2024, 10:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #696 11/27 - 11/29/2007  (Read 208883 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 29, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
My little guy is home sick today...day 2!! and on his breathing machine..nebulizer sp? his asthma is acting up!! Have to drag the poor guy out this morning for two building inspections but we'll be back this afternoon to catch all the news!!
Keep 'em locked up Aruba and keep the faith Monkeys!! Talk to you all soon!!

lots of bugs going around - i never get em  Cool
i guess i wil have to fake it around here to get some attention at my house  Laughing

i hope your little guy feels better soon  Smile

im a virus killer -----

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Canary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: November 29, 2007, 10:10:42 AM »

Question:  Did Taco say last night that it was K2's house that was bugged or could Joran's also have been bugged?  It wasn't clear to me.  Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 29, 2007, 10:11:51 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - MUST SEE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/11/29/joe-tacopina-spins-never-say-never-joe-jossy-mansur-is-correct-joran-statement-does-exist/

Joe Tacopina Spins, NEVER SAY NEVER JOE … Jossy Mansur is Correct, Joran Statement Does Exist
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #883 on: November 29, 2007, 10:12:00 AM »

Question:  Did Taco say last night that it was K2's house that was bugged or could Joran's also have been bugged?  It wasn't clear to me.  Thanks.

Good morning.

I doubt it was clear to Taco Joe either.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 29, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
My little guy is home sick today...day 2!! and on his breathing machine..nebulizer sp? his asthma is acting up!! Have to drag the poor guy out this morning for two building inspections but we'll be back this afternoon to catch all the news!!

lots of bugs going around - i never get em  Cool
i guess i wil have to fake it around here to get some attention at my house  Laughing

i hope your little guy feels better soon  Smile

im a virus killer -----

Thanks for all the well wishes!! Dragging my little guy to work with me for a few hours. He is bouncing off walls from the albuterol!!! lol We'll talk to ya ll in a few hours!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 29, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: November 29, 2007, 10:15:09 AM »

last night i put on my rescue suit with the mask and tank ( fire fighter type)
sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

Kids walked by and said "what you doing now  dad?"  Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

i said the STENCH from JOE TACOIPINA is coming thru the television
it is overwhelming the room. please evacuate the room !!!

even they thought it was funny

my daughter said when she saw JOE on TV  "eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
he is disgusting"

i said "you got that right"

my son just stood there shaking his head and laughing  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: November 29, 2007, 10:21:50 AM »

i know a lot of jailbirds get religion when behind bars...but somehow i just don't buy it when in comes to partyboy!!

Joran and Val are big Paris Hilton fans, so if it worked for Paris' little crimes, then Taco thinks it might work for his big rock star, Joran. This is purely a publicity stunt, nothing more.

Good Morning to all......Tyler you are absolutely correct....it's all for show.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 29, 2007, 10:22:30 AM »

Morning monkeys...drinking morning coffee from my monkey mug...I need encouraging.  I am really nervous about this Kalpoe thing today...why can't I just believe it's all going to work out like everyone else does?  Robots is so positive. I know, Robots was right...oh, please God, don't let this not happen this time.  Sorry, I am struggling with this...again. I just want this family to get some answers. 

Okay, I will just sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut...(I know some of you hope I do)  Rolling Eyes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: November 29, 2007, 10:22:34 AM »

Remember in the NYC civil suit -- Lackopenis wildly exclaimed he was working "pro bono." The Refugees (morons that they are actually sent him money!!!!  Laughing).
I don't hear him claiming that this time -- once again, WHO'S PAYING???

Wreck I keep asking the same thing.....love your ceegar!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 29, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

Hi LD.....I am sorry that sweetie pie is not feeling well...give him a big high 5 for me....so this afternoon...or when ever the hearing is will tell us if they have the goods or not...I think they DO

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 29, 2007, 10:24:50 AM »

Morning monkeys...drinking morning coffee from my monkey mug...I need encouraging.  I am really nervous about this Kalpoe thing today...why can't I just believe it's all going to work out like everyone else does?  Robots is so positive. I know, Robots was right...oh, please God, don't let this not happen this time.  Sorry, I am struggling with this...again. I just want this family to get some answers. 

Okay, I will just sit in the corner and keep my mouth shut...(I know some of you hope I do)  Rolling Eyes

dont worry

robots is here  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: November 29, 2007, 10:25:31 AM »

Remember in the NYC civil suit -- Lackopenis wildly exclaimed he was working "pro bono." The Refugees (morons that they are actually sent him money!!!!  Laughing).

wreck does have a great ceeeeeeeeeeegar

i dont have one 

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 29, 2007, 10:29:47 AM »

Shame on You, Aruba!

Your own Prosecutor says she is dead!   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But, Anna, what do you expect in a country whose young ones wear Che T-shirts and favor a Chavez government over an American government?  They are sliding into dictatorship faster than peanuts on a greased conveyor belt.

these are old pictures aren't they???

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 29, 2007, 10:32:48 AM »

Shame on You, Aruba!

Your own Prosecutor says she is dead!   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But, Anna, what do you expect in a country whose young ones wear Che T-shirts and favor a Chavez government over an American government?  They are sliding into dictatorship faster than peanuts on a greased conveyor belt.

these are old pictures aren't they???

Yes they are old pictures.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 29, 2007, 10:33:01 AM »

Morning Lala's...silly monkey...love when you talk........it keeps you away fro the pencils!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 29, 2007, 10:33:21 AM »

Shame on You, Aruba!

oh my gosh, I never saw these. Are they from '05? Poor Beth, can you imagine having to see those? So much for all the support she got from the aruban people. That makes my stomach sick!!

No, LD, those are not recent pictures but from the first year Natalee was missing taken at one of the demonstration against Beth.  There were more than one so I don't know which one but was from sometime during the first year Natalee was missing.

I just like to remind once in a while about all the loving support Beth received lest we forget that not all were either loving or supportive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: November 29, 2007, 10:34:18 AM »

wreck does have a great ceeeeeeeeeeegar

i dont have one 

neither do I...but I am going to ask CCB to give the twins some little cigars Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: November 29, 2007, 10:36:03 AM »

Lalas, I am going to remain optimistic and pray that God's will be done for Natalee in this case.

Please light a candle to show your support...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=NAH

Have a good day monkeys  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #899 on: November 29, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »

Bon Dia henter, (Good morning all),
How are u doing all?
And what is the news from Aruba of today?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.