May 28, 2024, 08:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241290 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: December 07, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »

Paulus had moved the body and Pighead couldn't find it!
ABSOLUTELY

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:02 PM »

Well,, I was having a good day until I logged on and caught up......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:49 PM »

oceanexploration  PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 pm         

Thanks
Thanks again for support and understanding. The Persitence is truly an amazing vessel. If you want some pics of the inside, check out my blog:

http://nholloway.blogspot.com

I will update it daily with the progress and happenings during the search provided the blog is not abused by it's guests.

I too would be SCARED in that boat in 15ft seas. This is why I will fly to Aruba and be reunited with the Persistence, along with the rest of the search team. The boat is currently waiting on weather and will be delayed getting to Aruba.

Hi *******,

I like this guy...I especially enjoyed his reply to Jenna/resorttownmom. She's unbelievably paranoid and I doubt she's got sense enough to be ashamed. God be with this crew in their quest to find Natalee.

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:51 PM »

I thought Dave had later found out the cross was erected by a tourist lady who could not have had any special knowledge of the particulars of what happened to Natalee and it was just random placement, etc.

That's what I recall too, Anna.

Possible that I read that, but it didn't stay with me. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: December 07, 2007, 03:05:24 PM »

I thought Dave had later found out the cross was erected by a tourist lady who could not have had any special knowledge of the particulars of what happened to Natalee and it was just random placement, etc.

That's what I recall too, Anna.

Me three....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #325 on: December 07, 2007, 03:08:35 PM »

Looks like Greta is doing a special on both Holloway and Peterson cases tonight. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: December 07, 2007, 03:08:41 PM »

The geophysicist rocks  Cool

Under normal circumstances, I am of the opinion that ignoring the nutjobs is the best option. There are cases where they clearly go off the deep end and forget they are dealing with REAL people, not characters is some dark, horrid little novel they have drafter in their deluded little heads.

There...I feel better now. Wink

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: December 07, 2007, 03:12:03 PM »

Could this be true and why would Joran be coming to the US???

FRom RU:

jenna Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:59 pm   
Joran is on his way to the USA...

I have received word that following Joran's release from the KIA that his plans were to go to the United States. He is on his way. 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2007, 03:12:29 PM »

Frank,

On June 10th, 2005 Joran broke down and said something bad happened and that Depak buried the body by the fisherman's hut. During the middle of his breakdown, the interrogation is stopped, his parents are brought in to counsel with him, then after their visit he re tracks his breakdown. How do I have proof of such a meltdown. Way across the ocean Beth calls her Mother and tells her the FBI, who watched the meltdown, had just left Beth after telling her that Natalee was dead, there was some disagreement over which boy did what, and Beth had her Mom call the family together in preparations of a funeral. Her Mom began crying bucket fulls of tears and had to have medication prescribed to her. Cousins and friends from all over started gathering at Mrs Reynolds home. Then the government goes into its spin cycle of retracting what Dompig  released and the FBI verified. Need further proof, the boy Joran was led to where Natalee was allegedly buried the next week by the authorities. If there had been no such meltdown, why was Joran leading authorities to locations by the fisherman's hut in a very obviously agitated state? First the interrogations should not have been stopped in the mist of a melt down, his parents should not have been allowed to counsel and console him during the break, and why were there written records of the meltdown which were retracted because Joran refused to sign them after the visit from his parents? Is our own FBI so incompetent as to mistakenly think they have witnessed the meltdown, and give Beth such wrong information as to make her mistakenly report to her 80 year old Mother whom she had been shielding from as much information possible until she had concrete evidence that Natalee was dead and it occurred while with the boys and that one was showing them where the body was. Why was the location not immediately secured and searched instead of publicizing the info to the world and his father 4days prior to the search for the body? Did it not occur to anyone that Paulus might move the body? And the transcript of the boys in the back of the police car?

Every time any evidence was found, the authorities made sure that the process that was producing any evidence was stopped, and damage control was instigated. Any evidence that was found was immediately gathered up by the authorities and destroyed. The botched search warrant, the mistaking chocolate for blood.

All of this was done obviously in front of the world with total disregard of what the world thought. They kept reminding the world,  WE ARE A SOVERIGN NATION.

Private Eye-

Thank you for sharing that, some of us who have known of this prior appreciate that you feel enough trust to share it more openly, and please know we wish we could assuage just part of this pain for you. I do believe that the devil is in the details and if you recall the video of Joran in handcuff's slamming the car door at the beach, his true colors were showing in that moment - he may well be the devil IMO.

God bless Natalee's family, they have suffered enough ENOUGH !

The pain of Natalees's passing is not surfacing so much with the family I would imagine as is the anger at the people involved in the cover up. Though the family knows what is God's will will be done, they are human enough to want to wrongly witness the wrath of God, so there is disappointment. Beth seems to have landed on her feet, Matt is doing great, and if Matt is doing great then I assume Dave is doing great as well. Beth's Mom is tough as nails. They all have great faith that Natalee experienced no pain or discomfort as God was there for her, holding her hand helping her to be delivered into His world. I imagine she had the time of her life on the trip and didn't awake until she had crossed that threshold into His world, although all worlds are His, and she is sitting where we all hope to be, by His side. They have learned to cherish their memories of Natalee, be happy for her, and to mitigate their pain in missing her by realizing that this is in the hands of God, be thankful for the time they had with Natalee, and they accept His will.

Looking at the bright side of this, Mos still has the right to prosecute the brothers and thus the potential to produce new evidence, Beth sold several more books as a result, the boys suffered some additional punishment, and the ship is still on the way, though I imagine the family wishes the boat would return to port rather than jeopardize the safety of the crew and the assets of the ship's owner though.

The family still has much to be thankful for and is looking forward to celebrating the birthday of Jesus Christ and all that goes with it, and certainly wants all of Beth's supporters to do the same. In fact, they even wish the others the same. Hopefully Anita will come to her senses, see that her family has been damaged by the cover up, and do the right thing. Ignorance is bliss, but she is no longer ignorant and I hope she realizes that is her duty and responsibility to the good health of her family to bring forth the truth. Even if Joran faces some punishment, she will still have a lot to be thankful for and her family's well being depends on her strength to do the right thing. This is a cancer in Joran and Paulus that she should want to be treated. If Anita did this, I think she would be as amazed by the forgiving nature of the family as the family is amazed by the goodness of this group. You are, have been, and will be Beth's strength on earth.

However, I still think nonesuch should offer up her prized coach:))))))

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »

Posted by Jenna (the one with the overactive immagination) at RU:

I have received word that following Joran's release from the KIA that his plans were to go to the United States. He is on his way. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »

Could this be true and why would Joran be coming to the US???

FRom RU:

Not a chance in hell!  They are just trying to stir up some sh@t!  He wouldn't dare come here and they wouldn't be announcing it....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: December 07, 2007, 03:18:18 PM »

oceanexploration  PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 pm         

Thanks
Thanks again for support and understanding. The Persitence is truly an amazing vessel. If you want some pics of the inside, check out my blog:

http://nholloway.blogspot.com

I will update it daily with the progress and happenings during the search provided the blog is not abused by it's guests.

I too would be SCARED in that boat in 15ft seas. This is why I will fly to Aruba and be reunited with the Persistence, along with the rest of the search team. The boat is currently waiting on weather and will be delayed getting to Aruba.

Hi *******,

I like this guy...I especially enjoyed his reply to Jenna/resorttownmom. She's unbelievably paranoid and I doubt she's got sense enough to be ashamed. God be with this crew in their quest to find Natalee.

Hi,

Yes,I like him also. It appears he has been watching the boards for some time while they prepare for the big trip. Not only is he very intelligent but he is on to the evil idiots.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 07, 2007, 03:19:58 PM »

Posted at RU in reply to Monkey Bunkey who posted an old photo of Kyle at RU:

oceanexploration wrote:

Monkey..Congrats at knowing how to use Google to find a 6 yr old pic from Grad school.
I am no longer posting to this blog. I thought (mistakingly) that the information and connection to the search would be appreciated and well-recieved. Instead, I've been met with a disrespectful gaggle of children all clamoring for attention.
My appologies to those who this comment is not intended. You know who you are.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 07, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »

Another fluff piece for Greta?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2007, 03:24:37 PM »

Frank,

On June 10th, 2005 Joran broke down and said something bad happened and that Depak buried the body by the fisherman's hut. During the middle of his breakdown, the interrogation is stopped, his parents are brought in to counsel with him, then after their visit he re tracks his breakdown. How do I have proof of such a meltdown. Way across the ocean Beth calls her Mother and tells her the FBI, who watched the meltdown, had just left Beth after telling her that Natalee was dead, there was some disagreement over which boy did what, and Beth had her Mom call the family together in preparations of a funeral. Her Mom began crying bucket fulls of tears and had to have medication prescribed to her. Cousins and friends from all over started gathering at Mrs Reynolds home. Then the government goes into its spin cycle of retracting what Dompig  released and the FBI verified. Need further proof, the boy Joran was led to where Natalee was allegedly buried the next week by the authorities. If there had been no such meltdown, why was Joran leading authorities to locations by the fisherman's hut in a very obviously agitated state? First the interrogations should not have been stopped in the mist of a melt down, his parents should not have been allowed to counsel and console him during the break, and why were there written records of the meltdown which were retracted because Joran refused to sign them after the visit from his parents? Is our own FBI so incompetent as to mistakenly think they have witnessed the meltdown, and give Beth such wrong information as to make her mistakenly report to her 80 year old Mother whom she had been shielding from as much information possible until she had concrete evidence that Natalee was dead and it occurred while with the boys and that one was showing them where the body was. Why was the location not immediately secured and searched instead of publicizing the info to the world and his father 4days prior to the search for the body? Did it not occur to anyone that Paulus might move the body? And the transcript of the boys in the back of the police car?

Every time any evidence was found, the authorities made sure that the process that was producing any evidence was stopped, and damage control was instigated. Any evidence that was found was immediately gathered up by the authorities and destroyed. The botched search warrant, the mistaking chocolate for blood.

All of this was done obviously in front of the world with total disregard of what the world thought. They kept reminding the world,  WE ARE A SOVERIGN NATION.

Private Eye-

Thank you for sharing that, some of us who have known of this prior appreciate that you feel enough trust to share it more openly, and please know we wish we could assuage just part of this pain for you. I do believe that the devil is in the details and if you recall the video of Joran in handcuff's slamming the car door at the beach, his true colors were showing in that moment - he may well be the devil IMO.

God bless Natalee's family, they have suffered enough ENOUGH !

The pain of Natalees's passing is not surfacing so much with the family I would imagine as is the anger at the people involved in the cover up. Though the family knows what is God's will will be done, they are human enough to want to wrongly witness the wrath of God, so there is disappointment. Beth seems to have landed on her feet, Matt is doing great, and if Matt is doing great then I assume Dave is doing great as well. Beth's Mom is tough as nails. They all have great faith that Natalee experienced no pain or discomfort as God was there for her, holding her hand helping her to be delivered into His world. I imagine she had the time of her life on the trip and didn't awake until she had crossed that threshold into His world, although all worlds are His, and she is sitting where we all hope to be, by His side. They have learned to cherish their memories of Natalee, be happy for her, and to mitigate their pain in missing her by realizing that this is in the hands of God, be thankful for the time they had with Natalee, and they accept His will.

Looking at the bright side of this, Mos still has the right to prosecute the brothers and thus the potential to produce new evidence, Beth sold several more books as a result, the boys suffered some additional punishment, and the ship is still on the way, though I imagine the family wishes the boat would return to port rather than jeopardize the safety of the crew and the assets of the ship's owner though.

The family still has much to be thankful for and is looking forward to celebrating the birthday of Jesus Christ and all that goes with it, and certainly wants all of Beth's supporters to do the same. In fact, they even wish the others the same. Hopefully Anita will come to her senses, see that her family has been damaged by the cover up, and do the right thing. Ignorance is bliss, but she is no longer ignorant and I hope she realizes that is her duty and responsibility to the good health of her family to bring forth the truth. Even if Joran faces some punishment, she will still have a lot to be thankful for and her family's well being depends on her strength to do the right thing. This is a cancer in Joran and Paulus that she should want to be treated. If Anita did this, I think she would be as amazed by the forgiving nature of the family as the family is amazed by the goodness of this group. You are, have been, and will be Beth's strength on earth.

However, I still think nonesuch should offer up her prized coach:))))))

PI, that is such a warm and heartfelt post.  Here they are the ones suffering the circumstances first hand and giving US comfort!  She is such an inspiration to this world!  Only shows how much more class Beth and Dave have.  Thanks so much for posting that and be sure they all know we are here and and in our prayers. 

It's odd how each sides attorneys are so fitting for there clients.   Taco = Sloots dilusional, obnoxious, table pounder and disgusting.  JQK =  Quiet, honest, classy and just to the point.....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

Posted at RU in reply to Monkey Bunkey who posted an old photo of Kyle at RU:

oceanexploration wrote:

Monkey..Congrats at knowing how to use Google to find a 6 yr old pic from Grad school.
I am no longer posting to this blog. I thought (mistakingly) that the information and connection to the search would be appreciated and well-recieved. Instead, I've been met with a disrespectful gaggle of children all clamoring for attention.
My appologies to those who this comment is not intended. You know who you are.

Lord, how sad!  I'm sorry he went there and had to find out the hard way!  Unbelievable idiot children over there.  He needs to know to come here and communicate with intelligent, caring and true appreciating people!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »

Another video at foxnews.com

Joe T says "It's over for Joran"

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2007, 03:29:48 PM »

"We thought there was a lot of material that urged them to tell us what happened, but they kept their mouths shut," Mos told the AP. "You never know when one of them will open up when confronted ... they were apparently very well instructed by their lawyers not to say anything to us."

Did this bonehead come all the way from Holland expecting one of them to spill their guts after 2 1/2 years? What a stupid remark. That is not being well instructed, that is standard operating procedure for any rookie defense attorney. Welcome to Pre-law 101.

Worse yet, he's been gone for a week on vacation not even there to question them.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 07, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »

Another video at foxnews.com

Joe T says "It's over for Joran"

He forgot to say AND ARUBA! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: December 07, 2007, 03:30:20 PM »

FYI - this post by Monkey Bunkey at RU is BS:

Monkey Bunkey wrote:

Openbaar Ministerie Aruba (OM).
Afdeling Voorlichting & Communicatie:
drs. Lazlo | Victor
Hoofd afdeling Voorlichting & Communicatie| Medewerker publieksvoorlichting en administratieve ondersteuning
+297 583 6193 +297 582 1415 tst. 207 | +297 582 1415 tst. 217

From the website:

http://www.omaruba.aw/?s=35

Afdeling Voorlichting & Communicatie:
drs. Mariaine Croes | Miriam Wernet
Hoofd afdeling Voorlichting & Communicatie| Medewerker publieksvoorlichting en administratieve ondersteuning
+297 583 6193 +297 582 1415 tst. 207 | +297 582 1415 tst. 217

Email:
om.aruba@setarnet.aw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.