May 28, 2024, 08:39:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241293 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #920 on: December 08, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »

MOS AND JORAN = SAME THING they both LIE
A vigilante is a person who ignores due process of law and enacts his/her own form of justice when they deem the response of the authorities to be insufficient. Several groups and individuals have been labeled as vigilantes by various historians and media. Their stories are often interesting when their intent often turns into unintended consequences.[1] Vigilantes have been central to several creative fictional works and are often depicted as being heroes and retaliatory against wrongdoers.

An  cyclops for an cyclops

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 08, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »

Picture from todays Awemainta Newspaper. Don't know about you guys but it bothers me big time that Tacopina is so involved in this case.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 08, 2007, 03:52:10 PM »

Wow.....I thought you guys liked me. Sad

Well, I do still think Mos is a very smart guy.  Do I trust him?  No, because he's a lawyer.  I haven't met many that are trustworthy, and in my opinion, they too often swing with the breeze.  Even the ones that have worked for me, I don't always trust. 

Am I happy about the way things have gone this week?  Not just no, but Hell No!  But I don't think Mos is in this current situation because he is an idiot, like Joe T. 

I am holding on to the caveat that Mos gave himself regarding his decision on whether to bring charges by December 31.  He said in the event that new evidence surfaces, such as Natalee's body being found, or a video tape being discovered, he would allow himself the caveat of not complying with Dec. 31 deadline to make a decision.  However small that sounds, it is the glimmer of hope that I need to keep.

I don't need you to agree with me, but don't ask me not to be hopeful.  It's just not in me.  Will Mos turn out to be a hero or the biggest loser in the history of the world?  I don't know.  But I do believe that this case will be solved.  I do believe that Natalee will be found and the truth about what happened to her will come into the light.  It just may happen because of a a bunch of open-hearted people who will continue to search for her in a garbage dump or in a nasty crack house or in the ocean.  It just may happen because of Mos and someone in the Dutch Judiciary or the KLPD or the FBI that gives a damn about the truth.  It just may happen because of one tired old renegade like me, who will never give up.  I believe.

I am optimistic about the ocean search, and Mos or no Mos, I will never give up.

Klaas, I've never wanted an avatar. But if I had one, it would be this:

http://www.salagram.net/never-give-up.gif

Wish I knew how to paste it here! Rolling Eyes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 08, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »

This was posted at RU, actually a link to a blog but I made a screen capture. The truth is, Joran will live with what he did to Natalee the rest of his life.  He will always be known as the person to killed Natalee and got away with it.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 08, 2007, 03:59:35 PM »

This was posted at RU, actually a link to a blog but I made a screen capture. The truth is, Joran will live with what he did to Natalee the rest of his life.  He will always be known as the person to killed Natalee and got away with it.

sociopaths don't have a conscience.  the only thing that bothers or will ever bother jvds is something that inconveniences him in some way.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 08, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »

Well, I do still think Mos is a very smart guy.  Do I trust him?  No, because he's a lawyer.  I haven't met many that are trustworthy, and in my opinion, they too often swing with the breeze.  Even the ones that have worked for me, I don't always trust. 

Am I happy about the way things have gone this week?  Not just no, but Hell No!  But I don't think Mos is in this current situation because he is an idiot, like Joe T. 

I am holding on to the caveat that Mos gave himself regarding his decision on whether to bring charges by December 31.  He said in the event that new evidence surfaces, such as Natalee's body being found, or a video tape being discovered, he would allow himself the caveat of not complying with Dec. 31 deadline to make a decision.  However small that sounds, it is the glimmer of hope that I need to keep.

I don't need you to agree with me, but don't ask me not to be hopeful.  It's just not in me.  Will Mos turn out to be a hero or the biggest loser in the history of the world?  I don't know.  But I do believe that this case will be solved.  I do believe that Natalee will be found and the truth about what happened to her will come into the light.  It just may happen because of a a bunch of open-hearted people who will continue to search for her in a garbage dump or in a nasty crack house or in the ocean.  It just may happen because of Mos and someone in the Dutch Judiciary or the KLPD or the FBI that gives a damn about the truth.  It just may happen because of one tired old renegade like me, who will never give up.  I believe.

I am optimistic about the ocean search, and Mos or no Mos, I will never give up.

Personally I'm not ready to give up either!  I think alot of us are venting our frustrations and regrouping.  Not giving up!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 08, 2007, 04:05:24 PM »

And the story goes on to say:

A wrinkly old 150 year-old-woman, named Helen Back, toddled up with the aid of her walker, slapped that smirk off his toothless face, and called him a lying sack of sh*t.  As she toddled off, onlookers heard her say, " I knew they would get you....I never gave up!"

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 08, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »

Aruba is the worst place that I have ever seen.

Except for Jossy we haven't encountered even one likable person.
It is an island of misfits.  Mama Kalpoe was right.  They all lie.
There is no law...there is no justice.  Drugs and prostitution and
gambling are mainstays.  They are only nice to tourist because
they are dependent on their dollars and they hate the tourists for
that.  They have no cercern for their fellow human being.
The people on that island deserve each other.
Any American that even wants to go there is out of their mind.
JMHO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 08, 2007, 04:07:16 PM »

Pita... I was just going to post that same thing. Ready to hit post and saw Janet's reply!

So as of June 1st 2005, he was done with Aruba. No authority at the van der Sloots, correct. Or should have been.

Or should I say May 31st 2005 Shocked

Ramm is the one who pointed this out to me and said that Witt would be out of the picture now for which I was very happy.

But if he was appointed to this higher court and took that oath, what was he doing canceling search warrants for his friends on that date?

Perhaps there is some provision for finishing up cases on which they have already started?

I would really like to know the answer to this and would like to be sure Mos is aware of it as well.  Doesn't seem right.  But then anything goes in Aruba.  They change the laws to suit themselves and just keep moving the goal post every time.

Maybe NYC can answer this for use or maybe Klaas will send it to Jossy and see if he can shed some light on it.  Very interesting if they want to play technicalities.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 08, 2007, 04:07:22 PM »

Oh, thanks Klaas!   Laughing Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 08, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »

Bondia.com

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 08, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »

http://www.salagram.net/never-give-up.gif

No one here is giving up. We are just channeling our efforts and resources to other avenues besides the non-existent Aruban justice system.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 08, 2007, 04:15:38 PM »

A wrinkly old 150 year-old-woman, named Helen Back, toddled up with the aid of her walker, slapped that smirk off his toothless face, and called him a lying sack of sh*t.  As she toddled off, onlookers heard her say, " I knew they would get you....I never gave up!"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

These two posts are worthy of a Scared Monkey's FP exposure.

I promised myself that I would only lurk off and on today ... lots to do.  However ... I have been known to break promises to myself in the past and ... this is one of those times.

Helen and Klassend ... I LOVE your sense of humor and ... believe me ... I needed some humor today.  The happening in Aruba right now have real gotten to me.

Thank you Klaas and Helen.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 08, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »

Bondia.com

Shocked is that Angela Muffdiver in the background?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 08, 2007, 04:25:48 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

These two posts are worthy of a Scared Monkey's FP exposure.

I promised myself that I would only lurk off and on today ... lots to do.  However ... I have been known to break promises to myself in the past and ... this is one of those times.

Helen and Klassend ... I LOVE your sense of humor and ... believe me ... I needed some humor today.  The happening in Aruba right now have real gotten to me.

Thank you Klaas and Helen.

Janet

We all need a good laugh right now.  I know that the Monkeys have always been here for Natalee and for truth for her family.  It takes courage to keep going in the face of what appear to be insurmountable odds.  We've had some big disappointments, but I know that no Monkey will ever give up.  It's what keeps us all coming back.....the truth for Natalee.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 08, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »

That really was funny Helen...good one!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 08, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »

Bondia.com

Shocked is that Angela Muffdiver in the background?

No thats the pitbull Rosemarie Arnold. You can see her hugging Joran in the other picture. Angela's butt is like 10 times the size of everyone so she is easy to spot  Wink
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 04:41:09 PM by Observer » Logged

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 08, 2007, 04:39:46 PM »

:lol:Don't be thinkin I won't do it...Give us all something to look forward to.

Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 08, 2007, 04:46:23 PM »

Lol *******...thanks...I can see that now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 08, 2007, 04:54:42 PM »

:lol:Don't be thinkin I won't do it...Give us all something to look forward to.

Laughing

I've suggested to Red he make a front page post out of it.  Red has some good comments to go along with it as well  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.