May 28, 2024, 09:32:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 241298 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2007, 11:59:47 PM »

I don't think the investigation / prosecution is over.  The order re: the release of the Kalpoes specifically referenced unspecified evidence of involvement in covering up evidence of a crime or disposal of a body, if the reporting I have seen is correct.  I don't know if the order re: Joran today included any such language.  In light of the language in the  order re: the Kalpoes, I expect that the prosecutor will at least formally charge the Kalpoes with those offenses and bring them to trial.  I think the focus for the media in their reporting should now shift to exploring possibility of lesser charges. 

Geoffrey Feiger said tonight on Greta that we are completely wrong about the judges in Aruba.  They don't respond like American judges.  Anybody who said if you bring charges the judge will convict in Aruba you are wrong.  There is total independence in the judiciary there and they jealously guard the judiciary and they don't respond to the fear in America of judges that the public who will think that they are soft on crime.  And as you've seen now they've let these guy go now twice and they would never convict without evidence.  Ever, ever they are far different than America judges.

merkus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: December 08, 2007, 12:00:38 AM »

I wish we had a Dutch lawyer fluent in English posting on this board to help us sort through some of this. 

It very well could end up resulting in acquittals, but I just don't see the prosecution not taking this thing to trial against someone for at least the lesser offenses re: alleged cover-up of evidence of a crime.  I also tend to believe that Mos has had good intentions and may have something up his sleeve, perhaps against other potential defendants, though I admit this sentiment is just a hunch.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 08, 2007, 12:01:43 AM »

Yes, he did, CBB.  I like the second one better but it's his choice of course.  Maybe Klaas could make it appear in his profile as I think he left.

I didn't know if PE was male or female but have been really taking heart from his posts.  So calm and rational.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 08, 2007, 12:06:08 AM »

Yes, he did, CBB.  I like the second one better but it's his choice of course.  Maybe Klaas could make it appear in his profile as I think he left.

I didn't know if PE was male or female but have been really taking heart from his posts.  So calm and rational.

Yes, definitely a thoughtful man who obviously knows Beth well. I don't feel good about not sharing his optimism.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: December 08, 2007, 12:06:49 AM »

I like this one better  Smile
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 08, 2007, 12:13:42 AM »

Hat tip Lazlo

"Joran's lawyer says Joran will remain on Aruba and probably will still be on Aruba at Christmas. "
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article485236.ece/Het_circus_Holloway_is_alweer_voorbij

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 12:21:53 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 08, 2007, 12:15:36 AM »

My guess would be that Family asked them not to bring charges if they couldnt get a conviction.. Dave has mentioned this before in interviews
If he brings charges and they lose it is really over
It is best to just let it lie and if by chance she is found or credible evidence
comes forward them they can be rearrested and there 2 years starts back over again

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 08, 2007, 12:16:48 AM »

Hat tip Lazlo

"Joran's lawyer says Joran will remain on Aruba and probably will still be on Aruba at Christmas. "
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article485236.ece/Het_circus_Holloway_is_alweer_voorbij

{edited}

BINGO

This is exactly what I thought.  They brought him there for his Christmas break.  Remember two years ago with Steve Cohen and all his BS promises.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: December 08, 2007, 12:18:17 AM »

If he cant even keep there asses in jail, you really think he is gonna get a conviction??

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 08, 2007, 12:22:04 AM »

Thats what makes this a case for the ages. So many reason to have concrete but different beliefs. I really think Beth should create a board game somehow out of this:Smile) "Natalee Pursuit" ::Smile)))))) Unfortunately for Anita, is the fact that despite all of these plausible scenario's, there is one fact that is without question, Joran, the brothers, and Paulus had a direct hand in the case and are guilty. Even Dompiq agreed, he said his only problem was determining the exact crime.

The Refugees would just love for Beth to make a board game.
Can you just imagine?

I really like you Magnolia, but RU can kiss my a*** pardon the expression. I know they think she is capitalizing on her daughter's death, but that is simply not true. In order to keep this case going forever if needed, Beth had to create a means for her to do so. She took a huge risk, accomplishes a lot of good deeds, and has created a means for her to support herself in a manner that allows her to never have to stop her search for answers. She is living the life required to maintain pressure and the spotlight on the guilty.

I am not meaning to say anything negative to you, as I have a feeling you have been great in your help to Beth. But I was really speaking unattached for a moment emotionally from the case. This is proving to be one of the greatest crime mysteries ever, and from that perspective, profits ignored or treated as if they do not exist, this is a fascinating "play" and good subject matter for a game. I hope that makes sense, and I hope I haven't offended, but every once in a while it feels good to step back emotionally from the case, and relax.

I am so sorry if I offended with the Refugees comment.  It was not meant to disparage Beth or you in any way.
I have been so offended by their comments about Beth and the
money.  No excuse for it.
I suppose I should just shut up for today.  Been way to mouthy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #690 on: December 08, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »

Hat tip Lazlo

*******, I attempted to read this before the edit (Thank you for bringing it here,  Wink), and I don't like the article AT ALL. It seems to be saying that there was no economic impact on Aruba as feared and that a cameraman from ABC inferred that since there are no more theories, it's over in America as well.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 12:30:52 AM by Observer » Logged
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: December 08, 2007, 12:26:33 AM »

Magnolia no one took offense. You're one of the best.  It's all good.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: December 08, 2007, 12:26:34 AM »

Monkeys,

Just remember that before any of the 3 suspects were arrested and then released, TES, Louis Schaefer & Underwater Expeditions were going to Aruba to search for Natalee.

Nothing has changed with that endeavor. They all deserve 100% of our support and prayers that they will successfully find Natalee.

Let's all pray that they are successful in their mission.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 08, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »

Hi CBB Smile

No,the first words were a Holloway circus Sad I posted the full article on the last page.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: December 08, 2007, 12:28:52 AM »

Remember Gerben?  Was he an attorney?  I can't remember but I did email him a few times and might still have his email address but I doubt he would come back and explain to us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: December 08, 2007, 12:30:03 AM »

Greetings all,

I don't intend on starting a new thread here.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence who will be handling the sonar processing and interpretation, and also the author of the ship's blog.  We're all anxious to get this search started.  I'm sure you're tired of waiting as well.  Thanks for the support and kind words to the search team.  I've updated the blog a few hours ago with a prelim list of contributors. 
http://nholloway.blogspot.com 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: December 08, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »

Greetings all,

I don't intend on starting a new thread here.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm the geophysical engineer on board the Persistence who will be handling the sonar processing and interpretation, and also the author of the ship's blog.  We're all anxious to get this search started.  I'm sure you're tired of waiting as well.  Thanks for the support and kind words to the search team.  I've updated the blog a few hours ago with a prelim list of contributors. 

God Bless You buddy!!  Our prayers are with you and the crew for a safe and successful mission.  God Bless You.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: December 08, 2007, 12:36:39 AM »

Greetings all,

May God guide you and everyone on board.  Prayers are being said for all of you.  You may not know this, but you are doing God's work for this family.  The hope for a successful mission is in all our hearts.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:11 AM »

oceanexploration  I know if anyone can find Natalee that you can.  I'm so excited about this search.  Everyday last week I kept asking if the ship had set sail yet.  I really appreciate the blog too so we can stay current.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:14 AM »

Monkeys,

Just remember that before any of the 3 suspects were arrested and then released, TES, Louis Schaefer & Underwater Expeditions were going to Aruba to search for Natalee.

Nothing has changed with that endeavor. They all deserve 100% of our support and prayers that they will successfully find Natalee.

Let's all pray that they are successful in their mission.

I think we are all keeping that mission in our prayers and are planning a prayer vigil while they are there. Red? Is there any indication at all that the crew has some information that will help them know where to look, and if so, could you share the source of it?

BTW.............good to see you here. Many of us look for your take on things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.