June 01, 2024, 05:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 117870 times)
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:49 AM »

Lighting

Satish, June 30: "...On your question of when Deepak, Joran and I were with Natalee on, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, wasn’t it too dark in the car for Joran to see the color of the missing girl’s panties, I can only answer this: There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore..."

I suppose there are a number of ways whereby one could describe female undergarments in the detailed manner provided by goon.  

One of the prerequisites for doing so is covered by Satish: other clothing has to be removed and/or re-arranged.

The other of course is lighting, and in the moving vehicle, the interior cab light might provide enough lighting, or a door light, as well.

I think the flash elements on a digital video camera would work, too.

I find it odd that both Kalpoe's state they are thoroughly unaware of any type of sexual activity in car, yet Satish is clearly saying that goon used ambient light from car to see undergarments' color and design, and surmises (coorectly, imo) that Natalee's other clothing had to be removed/rearranged.  SO, where was Satish when jvds internalizes these undergarment observations -- he was there, in the car, after all.

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:54 AM »

I'm confused, front page says:

If it was so dark in the car, it would have been too dark on the beach and Satish claims they did not go back to Joran’s house, then how could Joran Van der Sloot have described Natalee Holloway’s panties in such detail?

But then the statement says there was enough light in the car:

On your question of when Deepak, Joran and I were with Natalee on, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, wasn’t it too dark in the car for Joran to see the color of the missing girl’s panties, I can only answer this: There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: September 25, 2006, 11:32:09 AM »

SATISH'S JUNE 30TH STATEMENT:

I have been prepared to always give a statement. We had lied in the interest of Joran and now I sit locked up. I have lied at the request of Joran and Deepak.

He has lied in the interest Joran but he lied at the request of Joran and Deepak. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 25, 2006, 11:38:32 AM »

Shizaru - I'm sure anything coming through as confusing in my translation will be corrected by Rammstein.  It does sound to me though that Satish was admitting that normally the car would be too dark.  As Hammer says though the interior of the car light could be turned on or even opening the door would profide light.  The flash of a camera would provide light.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 25, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »

The panties - are, or at least were, in someone's possession after all was said and done. That's how Joran knows what they looked like. May have been overlooked while other items were being disappeared.

(Have we ever had confirmation that the description matched with something Beth would recognize as belonging to Natalee?)

More Murder - Last year's count, as we have it, was at least 7 counting Natalee. So far 2006 has 4, so I guess they're trying to catch up ...

Thanks for the Sharp Eyes out there; let's hope we can get translations.

Once we get them posted on the M&C thread, I'll give Klaas some edits in an email to incorporate the additions into the Summary. (Thanks in advance, Klaas!  Confused )

(I DO think it would better to try to maintain just once Summary right now. Anna & I have letters out all over the place about this.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 25, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »

Has it not been established that the panties in question are navy blue?  
Does it not require a tremendous amount of light to tell navy blue from black especially at night or is it just me that has this trouble?

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: September 25, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »

SATISH'S JUNE 24TH STATEMENT:

On your question if during getting out of the car,were Joran and missing little girl entirely dressed, I can explain the following:
Joran and the missing girl had everything still on that they had when they got into the car.

There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.
-------------------------------------------------

So he can see that they were French Kissing and he is not sure if Joran took her clothing off but he says he must have.  

Where are the sexual assualt charges.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: September 25, 2006, 11:48:16 AM »

I HATE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT I HOPE SOMEONE BLOWS THEIR BRAINS OUT.  I AM SO PISSED AFTER READING THESE STATEMENTS.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: September 25, 2006, 11:52:58 AM »

If they still had on all their clothing, maybe Joran removed the panties, examined them via the overhead light in Deepak's car and put them back on Natalee.  That would fit with Satish's claims.  No way to tell navy blue from black at night in the back seat of a car, ambient lighting or not.

ALE:  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: September 25, 2006, 11:58:36 AM »

Klaas, if you are here, have you seen the photo entitled "Having fun in Venezuela" that seems to be a recent Joran photo with two girls, it is at

Can you post it here if it is of interest?  What the heck is Joran doing in VENEZUELA recently?

Pardon my manners, hello to all you wonderful Monkeys this morning. Some interesting and exciting things going on, new statement of Satish, SM radio, bodies popping up around the Fubaruba, wow.

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 25, 2006, 12:00:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I HATE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT I HOPE SOMEONE BLOWS THEIR BRAINS OUT.  I AM SO PISSED AFTER READING THESE STATEMENTS.

It Makes My Blood Boil ..................

WTF With All These Incriminating Statements ..........

These F**kers Should Still Be In Jail .............

I Hope The Brains Blown Out Part Is Televised ...............

Laughing

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 25, 2006, 12:03:40 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

It Makes My Blood Boil ..................

WTF With All These Incriminating Statements ..........

These F**kers Should Still Be In Jail .............

I Hope The Brains Blown Out Part Is Televised ...............

Laughing

I would pay to watch it.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 25, 2006, 12:03:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Shizaru - I'm sure anything coming through as confusing in my translation will be corrected by Rammstein.  It does sound to me though that Satish was admitting that normally the car would be too dark.  As Hammer says though the interior of the car light could be turned on or even opening the door would profide light.  The flash of a camera would provide light.

Given the question Satish was responding to, his statement "there was enough light in the car" would seem to mean there was enough light to see the panties.  But then he says Joran must have taken off her clothing... was he trying to say that Joran could have taken off her clothing in the car without him noticing?  That would be an unlikely claim.  Maybe "taken off" could have also been translated as "lifted" or moved"?
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 25, 2006, 12:07:13 PM »

I have been prepared to always give a statement. We had lied in the interest of Joran and now I sit locked up. I have lied at the request of Joran and Deepak.

He has lied in the interest Joran but he lied at the request of Joran and Deepak. Rolling Eyes

What Did It Cost Paulus For Satish To Lie In Jorans Interest.............

These Statements Just Prove ...........

COVER-UP ................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: September 25, 2006, 12:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
The panties - are, or at least were, in someone's possession after all was said and done. That's how Joran knows what they looked like. May have been overlooked while other items were being disappeared.

(Have we ever had confirmation that the description matched with something Beth would recognize as belonging to Natalee?)

I think Joran took off her clothing at the beach, either before or after she was dead, and then took it someplace else to dispose of it... that's when he got a good look at the panties.    

Yes, Beth or Jug confirmed that in a Nancy Grace interview
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 25, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good Morning Y'all....

I was sooooooooo bummed that we went down last night, I wanted to know what y'all thought about SM radio!!!  I am sooooo excited!!!

Cool  How seriously neat !
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 25, 2006, 12:09:32 PM »

Too Many Lies Confuse The Details

San Great Catch:

SATISH'S JUNE 24TH STATEMENT: On your question if during getting out of the car,were Joran and missing little girl entirely dressed, I can explain the following: Joran and the missing girl had everything still on that they had when they got into the car.

SATISH'S JUNE 30TH STATEMENT: There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.

The need to concoct numerous lies filling out the unrehearsed details required, in this case, cannot be recast to fit the logical chronology.

How can a completely dressed Natalee emerge from car, after having clothes off/rearranged by jvds in car for panty viewing?  She was, by their own admission, in part asleep/unconscious...

Satish also continually cites earlier jvds pickup times at sloot residence prior to heading to C&C's -- this the third corroboration of same.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 25, 2006, 12:10:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Good Morning Monkeys,

Yes, Klaas, and THERE IT IS!

I will NEVER become accustomed to the graphic photos in the news there!

Will confer with MsMarple on how best to post this one to the M&C just in case.  She is the document expert and will know what to do with it

Yes, a translation, just enough to know if crime involved would certainly help.  Of course, in Aruba it is never a crime even with hands nailed to a board, etc.

Confused

Shocked I can't believe these disrespectful & graphic photos either! It's almost like a threat or something?  Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 25, 2006, 12:10:30 PM »

O/T  BULLETIN----It's A Girl!----------

They have finally been able to determine the sex of the baby Panda at the Atlanta Zoo and examine her for the first time.

http://tinyurl.com/o8uyo

Sorry, just couldn't let this go by!   Wink Am a big Panda fan.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 25, 2006, 12:11:15 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good Morning Y'all....

I was sooooooooo bummed that we went down last night, I wanted to know what y'all thought about SM radio!!!  I am sooooo excited!!!

Cool  How seriously neat !

SM/FM Music From The 60's & 70's

Laughing

Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.