June 01, 2024, 07:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 117885 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2006, 03:20:06 PM »

So in the July 3rd statement we find out that for sure the Fishermen didn't see any of them near the Marriott that night.

Could they have been at Arashi beach, where Deepak took a leak.  Nearer to the Lighthouse and the rock area??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 25, 2006, 03:21:58 PM »

Need to run to the store, will be right back.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: September 25, 2006, 03:22:54 PM »

Klaas make sure your class doesn't do this Laughing

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #503 on: September 25, 2006, 03:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Guess what?  The school just called and asked if I'd SUB for yet another class on October 9th!!!  Yippee!!  This class is a basic computer and microsoft office program class.  A piece of cake!  

Good for you Klass !!!!   and they are the Lucky ones to have you as a
teacher  (((((((((((((Klass)))))))))))))
      Jerry  Very Happy

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: September 25, 2006, 03:46:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2006, 03:50:04 PM »

So in the July 3rd statement we find out that for sure the Fishermen didn't see any of them near the Marriott that night.

Could they have been at Arashi beach, where Deepak took a leak.  Nearer to the Lighthouse and the rock area??

Short but very informative statement.  It sounds from Satish's description- "Deepak’s car was parked at the north side of the Marriott hotel"- that in fact the trio do agree that the Marriott hotel was the dropoff point.  And the fishermen were on the beach itself, somewhere north of the Marriott, not out on the water.  Which is strange, ususally they do their fsihing from boats.  Is there a pier or something between the Marriott and FH area that fishermen could fish off of?  

The exact lcoation is important, the fishermen could have been hundreds of yards away from the Marriott.  Or if they were right by the Narriott, they wouldn't have had any particlar reason to remember a single couple walking north past them, might not have even noticed them.   Could also be that if Joran and Natalee got out a ways short of the end of the road leading to the beach, after 2K left they could have changed direction and gone north into the construction area.

I don't think Joran and Natalee would have been left at Arashi, that doesn't make much sense as a scenario either for a planned rape or an encounter that Joran anticipated would be consensual: Why Arashi beach and not a beach near her hotel where she can walk back afterwords and he only has to walk 2 miles home instead of 4 miles.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: September 25, 2006, 03:59:38 PM »

Well, the pond is across the street from the FH.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 25, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Short but very informative statement.  It sounds from Satish's description- "Deepak’s car was parked at the north side of the Marriott hotel"- that in fact the trio do agree that the Marriott hotel was the dropoff point.  And the fishermen were on the beach itself, somewhere north of the Marriott, not out on the water.  Which is strange, ususally they do their fsihing from boats.  Is there a pier or something between the Marriott and FH area that fishermen could fish off of?  

The exact lcoation is important, the fishermen could have been hundreds of yards away from the Marriott.  Or if they were right by the Narriott, they wouldn't have had any particlar reason to remember a single couple walking north past them, might not have even noticed them.   Could also be that if Joran and Natalee got out a ways short of the end of the road leading to the beach, after 2K left they could have changed direction and gone north into the construction area.

I don't think Joran and Natalee would have been left at Arashi, that doesn't make much sense as a scenario either for a planned rape or an encounter that Joran anticipated would be consensual: Why Arashi beach and not a beach near her hotel where she can walk back afterwords and he only has to walk 2 miles home instead of 4 miles.

Shizaru - for some reason I remember someone in Aruba explaining that the Fishermen would sleep at the huts then leave early for fishing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 25, 2006, 04:06:55 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Guess what?  The school just called and asked if I'd SUB for yet another class on October 9th!!!  Yippee!!  This class is a basic computer and microsoft office program class.  A piece of cake!  

Good for you Klass !!!!   and they are the Lucky ones to have you as a
teacher  (((((((((((((Klass)))))))))))))
      Jerry  Very Happy

Thanks Jerry - they are all adult students which is I'm sure easier than kids.  I do make it a point to tell them a joke or 2. lol  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 25, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »

Klaas - Thank you for posting the photo of the panda cub.

I knew you would be that school's new best friend for subbing ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 25, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »

KLAAS, congratulations on your new assignment!

Also, found the following regarding Dutch words for "drunk" or "loaded":

Nederlands (Dutch)
geladen, beladen, rijk, dronken, niet zuiver (dobbelsteen etc.)

Don't know if that helps, but at least I tried  Smile

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2006, 04:20:36 PM »

Klaas:  Your substitute teaching reminds me of a sub my youngest son has from time to time.  He describes her as wearing leopard skin capri pants, high heels and some kind of tight shirt, glasses on the pearl strings, and boufant hair!! Shocked   Sounds sorta like Peg Bundy Laughing  Laughing

YOU don't wear the leopard skin pants do you?? Shocked  Shocked   Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: September 25, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Shizaru - for some reason I remember someone in Aruba explaining that the Fishermen would sleep at the huts then leave early for fishing.

The statement implies that the Fishermen said they were awake throughout the early morning hours tho, otherwise what signifcance would there be in them not seeing J and N.

And while technically, saying they were "on the beach for fishing" doesn't mean that they were fishing, they must have been doing something all that time.  Maybe they were preparing their equipment at the Huts?

I do vaguely recall reading something about a pier that fishermen fish off of in that area.  Is there one for docking boats near the Marriott?

If the Fishers were down by the Huts that's 500 yards north of the Marriott, Joran could have dragged Nat behind some bushes and raped/murdered her 100 or 200 yards north of the Marriott, and from that distance at night with strong winds blowing, the fishers coud easily have seen and heard nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Yeah, I'll sub for any of their computer classes...haha.  I could talk/teach computer software all day, lol  Laughing

Kimmy - NO LEOPARD PANTS!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 25, 2006, 04:26:40 PM »

SHIZARU - I can't help but wonder if they were ever at or near the Marriott beach with Natalee.  Maybe they were further up the coast in the Arashi area.  There are smaller fisherman type huts there as well.  That is also the area Deepak claims he took a leak.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 25, 2006, 04:36:33 PM »

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Satish Kalpoe June 30, 2005 Statement

Also in the Important Case Document thread.

Thanks again Klaas. I would like to know when Joran "broke the chip" on Val's cellphone. I will not hold my breath, though, seeing how ALE is still trying to figure out at this late date how many cells Joran owns.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 25, 2006, 04:45:03 PM »

"...pictures were taken..."

Satish June 30 (edited by BFN): "...We just went on a drive along/walk along of places which we had been to and of this pictures were taken..."

1.  Could be the three had a camera in the car, to take pictures along the route.  You know, so tourist girl could have a souviner of her last nite on the island, and if so, the scam continues as camera would be part of set up and choreography we have observed previously in Bailey Ann episode.

2.  OR, Satish could be referencing where they were on May 29/30, based on the numerous photographs of the surrounding areas that had appeared by then, or photos shown to him by polis.

Interesting.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 25, 2006, 04:46:37 PM »

Has the New New Dutch Team gotten to the island yet?  I just have to shake my head when I read these statements and wonder how any of these kids can show their face in public..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 25, 2006, 04:48:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Klaas it took me nine tries to get this and I still don't know how I did it Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.