June 14, 2024, 10:07:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 118376 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 25, 2006, 08:12:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "anidac"
Quote from: "anidac"
Does anyone know if Tim will be discussing the Holloway case tonight?

I dont know but I would never guess that guy that was just on was a military interrogator.

Shocked REALLY Shocked   Me either! Laughing

Glad to hear he said that "Jack Bauer" types do exist in this country though  Wink

I was making dinner and didn't hear that.  I love Jack Bauer.  In fact, I think every girl should have a Jack Bauer.   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 25, 2006, 08:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Yes. but that scenario is incompatable with text messages and secretly recorded polis car tape, Joran and Deepak are talking to each other like nothing is wrong, which means that either a) they were anticipating the polis would read their messages and creating a false alibi (which is clearly not the case, doesn't make logical sense given their initial stories) or b) that at last one of the two didn't know that anything was wrong

how does "i'm home" = talking like nothing is wrong?

Not just "I'm home"- "I'm home, see you tommorw", "Glad to hear you're home, I'm going to bed now, take care", ect... the entire exchange is availble on computer records document, doesn't sound at all like two people who have both just witnessed a death

If she were dead and Deepak wanted to seperate himself from the whole scene but told Joran he would wait up until he got home safely (after going out to dispose of body) - then it makes sense, no?

Not to me, the conversation sounds way too normal. I can't believe that both of them could have witnessed a death 90 minutes earlier and that neither of them would even mention it or give any indication they were concerned about anything

This conversation doesn't sound like two GUYS who have been out drinking. Sounds like a Mumma talking to the kid.
Why does Deepak wait up for him ? That is just plain stooopid.
It could be an attempt at " staging " . Who knows. We can't see into their brains. Oh, we were home, Joran was home and Deepak was home... how do we know  who was at home when ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: September 25, 2006, 08:19:49 PM »

I have always thought that joran texted k2 I 'm home after they (pvds and jvds) hid Natalee's body in the shallow grave that Tim found.... JMO... boys that age don't do the whole I'm home thing.... that would be a female thing....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 25, 2006, 08:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
This conversation doesn't sound like two GUYS who have been out drinking. Sounds like a Mumma talking to the kid.
It could be an attempt at " staging " . Who knows. We can't see into their brains. Oh, we were home, Joran was home and Deepak was home... how do we know  who was at home when ?

I agree.  Do guys typically wait up for each other and call or text message each other to let them know they're home?  That alone seems odd to me.  If this seems so casual and unworried to some, are we to believe that they all got home that morning not knowing that Natalee was missing?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: September 25, 2006, 08:36:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! I see our monkey minds are busy tonight?  Each time I read more statements I become more confused.  Makes my head spin.  Rolling Eyes
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 25, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I have always thought that joran texted k2 I 'm home after they (pvds and jvds) hid Natalee's body in the shallow grave that Tim found.... JMO... boys that age don't do the whole I'm home thing.... that would be a female thing....

Right.  The only reason he would text "I'm home" is if he was trying to tell Deepak that everything is taken care of - go to bed.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 25, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »

Right.  The only reason he would text "I'm home" is if he was trying to tell Deepak that everything is taken care of - go to bed.

Yep Blah... exactly what I am thinking....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 25, 2006, 08:37:37 PM »

I am thinking about the last time I ever called anyone or anything that I was home. ?
If I went out of town, my Mum would always want to know. ( When I was young ).
Why did Deepak say that this was a usual practise with them ?
Deepak and  Joran were not best buddies and why would Joran feel the urge to text Deepak at such an hour or phone him.
I can't remember the kiddo making calls or going on line if she got home late ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 25, 2006, 08:41:35 PM »

I am thinking about the last time I ever called anyone or anything that I was home. ?
Deepak and  Joran were not best buddies and why would Joran feel the urge to text Deepak at such an hour or phone him.

In my 20's my friends and I always did that... but it was the driver that had to call all of us... it was just a safety thing among girls, I thought..

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 25, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »

Glen Beck comes on here so I'll watch. I happen to like Glen Beck.
In fact, one time when I was watching him, I thought his persona on the tv was close to mine ! ! I don't look anything like him. And that is most likely a good thing seeing how, he is man, I am grammi.
It was rather amusing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 25, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »

In fact, one time when I was watching him, I thought his persona on the tv was close to mine ! ! I don't look anything like him. And that is most likely a good thing seeing how, he is man, I am grammi.
It was rather amusing.

Kat_Gram - I like him too.  At first I didn't know what to think of him but he kindof grows on you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 25, 2006, 08:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
It was rather amusing.

Kat_Gram - I like him too.  At first I didn't know what to think of him but he kindof grows on you!

I like him... he is kinda goofy, but sometimes that's ok... and I think he is still trying to find his niche...

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 25, 2006, 08:51:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I agree.  Do guys typically wait up for each other and call or text message each other to let them know they're home?  That alone seems odd to me.  If this seems so casual and unworried to some, are we to believe that they all got home that morning not knowing that Natalee was missing?

No, not all.  I think that during the text message exchange between Joran and Deepak, Deepak genuinely didn't know anything had happened to Natalee, and Joran did know but was pretending otherwise.  Altho I also don't rule out that at the time of the exchange neither one of them knew anything had happened to Natalee (other than a sexual assault), and then either Joran or 2K went back out and killed her or found her dead.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 25, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »

Just stopping by but wanted to post some pics of my friends house that I mention a few weeks ago.. He is using wood instead of grout and he has a closet that is bigger than most peoples rooms..  I felt kinda funny taking pictures of his house and he seemed not to mind but still felt strange..

http://www.985whippoorwill.com/stuff/Closet1.jpg

http://www.985whippoorwill.com/stuff/Closet2.jpg

http://www.985whippoorwill.com/stuff/Floor1.jpg

http://www.985whippoorwill.com/stuff/Floor2.jpg

http://www.985whippoorwill.com/stuff/Floor3.jpg

I have been kinda busy and haven't kept up with the case but I do support Natalee's family and hope that things are happening and maybe Beth and Dave will get some answers..
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 25, 2006, 08:52:14 PM »

It was rather amusing.

I like him... he is kinda goofy, but sometimes that's ok... and I think he is still trying to find his niche...

He kinda quacked like a Lib when I first turned him on so I didnt pay a whole lot of attention to him. (add to that he is on CNN so he pretty much HAS to be a Lib right?)
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 25, 2006, 08:55:23 PM »

I agree girls do that.  Someone helped Paulus and Joran bury her that night.  Someone had to be the lookout to make sure no one would see them and two others buried her.  I would say Joran and Koen buried her and Paulus and Koen's father were the lookout.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 25, 2006, 08:55:40 PM »

One or both of them might have gone back out. And Satish, why did he miss school the next day ? He was at home tucked away early.
Those messages sound polite and very considerate, for these two mutts.
GF / BF  might  talk like that but these two ?
I am in a state of Duh ?? with these statments.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 25, 2006, 08:56:54 PM »

In my 20's my friends and I always did that... but it was the driver that had to call all of us... it was just a safety thing among girls, I thought..

My friends and I did that too - did a chain call once we knew everyone had enough time to get home, especially since we were usually taking public transportation or walking.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 25, 2006, 08:59:37 PM »

you got that right  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 25, 2006, 09:00:54 PM »

It was rather amusing.

he does a great radio program

he ROCKS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.