June 14, 2024, 10:39:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 118379 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 25, 2006, 09:15:50 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Mrs. it also sounds like a boy/girl thing...calling your bf at night when you get home...that kind of thing...maybe those 2 dorks are "sthweet" on each other Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 25, 2006, 09:17:05 PM »

Where was Freddy ?
Where was Val ?
that night ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 25, 2006, 09:18:35 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
No, he's really sarcastic.... he is kinda funny like that... but I don't always agree...

well, he did do a nice piece on Tim Miller so he cant be all that bad eh?

Very Happy

I don't like any of the MSM talking heads completely...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 25, 2006, 09:19:26 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hi monkeys!

Mrs. it also sounds like a boy/girl thing...calling your bf at night when you get home...that kind of thing...maybe those 2 dorks are "sthweet" on each other Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Well, we have heard that angle as well....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 25, 2006, 09:21:41 PM »

Joran's TV interviews have him stopping by the house (this tells me that someone saw Deepak's car out front or Joran wouldn't have added the detail).  Guido works the HI and Freddy may have already had the job at Champs (Marriott).  K2 drop them off.  Joran connects with Freddy or Guido or their car and heads to his place.  Deepak knows to go back to Joran's (after dropping Satish).  Don't know who all was at Jorans but the mattresses were on the floor the next day( sounds like a group).

Early stories had Natalee falling by gate by pool...I still believe she did.

I don't believe any communications.  We already know Deepak fabricated stories to throw off investigation.  I think they started the fabrications immediately...they've done this 20 times...they had a backup plan. IMO

terry
Saw a floor like your friends in Sun paper.  Strips of reclaimed wood between tiles is the latest "in" thing.  I'd be afraid to put my shoes on those closet shelves.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 25, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »

Glen Beck just made a great point.... with this Mexican guy that just shot a cop and he pointed out that Mexico was gripping about the Dog?  He takes a killer and rapist out of Mexico and they complain... and they are shipping a lot of really nasty ppl here...

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 25, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Evening Monkeys Smile

Lala's head is just starting to spin... Shocked  Mine has been for 9+ months.

I still think Freddy (being Joarns best friend) is tied in more than we know..    Sure wish we had statements from him & his parents pertaining to the 29th../ 30th

JMO of course

Oh I know that San agrees with you... so do I.  Freddy is being mentioned for a reason... I still think he is the cameraman.... he is involved somehow... otherwise why did pvds get an atty for him?

Mrs Red    
Way...way back when...at Joran's age... I counted on my best freind for a lot of things.. He was my sounding board..and someone I told 1st if something good / bad had happend to me.

Hope this makes since..

And  I thought i read a rumor that his (or someones) parents were out of town that night????
Someone help me here... what / who am I thinking about.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 25, 2006, 09:24:31 PM »

But OF... did y'all call and say to each other I am home???

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 25, 2006, 09:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Joran's TV interviews have him stopping by the house (this tells me that someone saw Deepak's car out front or Joran wouldn't have added the detail).  Guido works the HI and Freddy may have already had the job at Champs (Marriott).  K2 drop them off.  Joran connects with Freddy or Guido or their car and heads to his place.  Deepak knows to go back to Joran's (after dropping Satish).  Don't know who all was at Jorans but the mattresses were on the floor the next day( sounds like a group).

Early stories had Natalee falling by gate by pool...I still believe she did.

I don't believe any communications.  We already know Deepak fabricated stories to throw off investigation.  I think they started the fabrications immediately...they've done this 20 times...they had a backup plan. IMO

terry
Saw a floor like your friends in Sun paper.  Strips of reclaimed wood between tiles is the latest "in" thing.  I'd be afraid to put my shoes on those closet shelves.  Laughing

Has it ever been discussed that they may have went by the house to pick up Paulus, or to follow Paulus somewhere, or something along those lines?  This is something I was thinking one time but never brought up.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: September 25, 2006, 09:26:11 PM »

oldfart

At one point there was chatter that Koen's family was in Florida...but I think that's been disproved.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 25, 2006, 09:30:11 PM »

But OF... did y'all call and say to each other I am home???

Sometimes   we  did Embarassed
Depended up what shape the drivers was in... Not that we could have driven ourselves to locate the other Rolling Eyes
that and My best friend lived in the country.. with narrow, curving type roads to navigate

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 25, 2006, 09:30:28 PM »

blah

Don't think that part on Paulus has been discussed.  There's no reason Paulus could not have been at the Marriott and waiting for Joran.  Val is definately old enough to babysit Sebastian and supposedly Val was on line at 3am...unless of course both boys were in Holland with Anita..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: September 25, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

blah

Don't think that part on Paulus has been discussed.  There's no reason Paulus could not have been at the Marriott and waiting for Joran.  Val is definately old enough to babysit Sebastian and supposedly Val was on line at 3am...unless of course both boys were in Holland with Anita..

Speaking of....does anyone remember how we came to think that the two younger Sloots were with Anita in Holland?  Since we now know that is not true, why did we think so at first?  Who told us that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 25, 2006, 09:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
blah

Speaking of....does anyone remember how we came to think that the two younger Sloots were with Anita in Holland?  Since we now know that is not true, why did we think so at first?  Who told us that?

Widget said he was able to check the airline records and Anita was traveling with 2 other people.  I think we may assumed that it was the 2 younger brothers with Anita.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 25, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »

blah

Someone (Widget??) contacted the airlines that that only one Sloot was on Paul's flight ???   (MAYBE)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:09 PM »

Klaas
Is that the first time we thought the two younger ones were with Anita or had we already been told that and Widget was trying to confirm it?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
blah

Widget said he was able to check the airline records and Anita was traveling with 2 other people.  I think we may assumed that it was the 2 younger brothers with Anita.

OK... Now I'm  confused more than ever...  Did the youngers brothers come back with Paulis or not..???

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:34 PM »

They could have gone to Freddy's to pick up Freddy.
Why I thought that Paulus did not come to pick " them" up at 4am was ... did Paulus have esp ?
but, if there was another person along for the ride, like Freddy or Sander , then that cell could have been used to call Paulus. Or, land line
( pay phone )  land line at VDS house.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: September 25, 2006, 09:40:14 PM »

Tim Miller on again...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 25, 2006, 09:41:04 PM »

blah

I'm going with both boys were in Holland.  Widget checked with the airlines and there were three Sloots on the plane with her.  They need to establish that Paulus went home that evening and no one else was as the house.  They are trying to make us believe Joran would have never brought Natalee back to his home because he father and brothers were there.  I believe Natalee was in the home at some point.

Like Anita said in her interview "Joran always brings girls home".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.