June 01, 2024, 04:30:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #526 9/23 - 9/26/2006  (Read 117866 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 26, 2006, 07:34:03 PM »

What kind of police work was this ?
You question them at intervals that allows for communication between
the three.
Then, you arrest some black guys.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: September 26, 2006, 07:36:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What kind of police work was this ?
You question them at intervals that allows for communication between
the three.
Then, you arrest some black guys.

As Art Wood would say it was a "professional cover-up".
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 26, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Anna"
I do believe Anita seemed to also know a bit too much about them as well.  

She asks why Natalee got in the car with her son.  Because she wasn't a good judge of character, at least not after an evening of drinking.  Now I have a question for Anita:   WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TELL THE MOTHER OF A MISSING GIRL THE MINUTE DETAILS OF YOUR SON'S SEXUAL EXPLOITS WITH THE MISSING DAUGHTER?  WHAT KIND OF INSENSITIVE FOOL ARE YOU?  AND THEN DENY ALL OF IT ONCE YOUR HUSBAND GIVES YOU A CLUE THAT YOUR SON IS A RAPIST AND COULD GO TO JAIL BECAUSE OF YOUR DISCLOSURES?

If anyone has Anita's e-mail address, please feel free to forward and let me know if she responds.  Whew!  I've been wanting to spew that for a long time.

Also, Anita asking why Natalee got in a car with Joran surely tells me that she secretly doesn't think too highly of her baby "sporter" and actually demonstrates Anita's knowlege of Joran's predatory and ungentlemanly habits/behaviour/inclinations .. Anita knows what Joran is.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 26, 2006, 07:38:41 PM »

The three of them are POS. But on a scale, satish is the least devious.
Hope Freddy's statement shows up.
If he had zip to do with this, why did Paulus get Freddy a lawyer at the same time as the Kalpoes ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: September 26, 2006, 07:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I bought gas this a.m for $1.97   it is now selling for $2.22 - $2.25  
 Shocked Who the Heck regulates this ??????

Heck Oldfart, last time I filled up it was $2.98 here still.  It might have gone done some but most likely around $2.88 now.

Sorry.. for your price... like I said who the heck regulates this..
 Confused

The marketplace determines the price of gas.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 26, 2006, 07:42:06 PM »

If he had zip to do with this, why did Paulus get Freddy a lawyer at the same time as the Kalpoes ?

By Paulus getting Freddy a lawyer that first week he put the spotlight right on Freddy.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 26, 2006, 07:44:50 PM »

No matter how we look at these statements they all point to Joran being the murderer.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 26, 2006, 07:45:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

I just dropped in for a few minutes and noted Hammer's very thought-provoking post.  

2. FROM SATISH JUNE 13 STATEMENT

"...My mother was then going to wake me up at 10.30 a.m. She though overslept and did not wake me up. I woke up around 12.00 noon. My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing. He told me Joran told him he left the girl behind at the beach..."

"How's she doing?" The correct answer is: "She's on a plane back to the US and it was wheels up about 2-3 hours ago, where've you been? Asleep?"

They knew it was her last nite. She was supposed to be on a plane -- but deepak (and Satish?) seems to know she's not.

Excellent point, Hammer.  It also started me thinking:

a)  Joran was walking home and barefoot (alone, she would  not have been with him at that point);

b)  Yet Satish asks how the girl was doing, indicating he knew something of some sort was wrong when he last saw her...i.e, she was crying, or drunk, or throwing up, or unconscious, or had been physically harmed by   being raped, or she fell, or someone hit her...but at noon the next day, Satish assumed she was still ALIVE.  

c)  Maybe Satish didn't know Natalee was supposed to be on a plane by that time?  Where did Satish think Natalee was?  Doesn't sound like he thought she would be dead or missing at that point.  He knew Joran had walked home alone, but he didn't ask WHERE Natalee was.      

d)  He seemed to assume she was alive and that Joran had left her SOMEWHERE in some condition.  He did not appear to expect that Joran would have "disposed" of her permanently.

d)  QUESTION:  Where would Satish think Joran had left her?  At the beach?  At her to her hotel?  At the house of one of Joran's friends who lived near the beach?          

This just struck me as strange.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 26, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"

By Paulus getting Freddy a lawyer that first week he put the spotlight right on Freddy.

Getting Freddy a lawyer just screams his guilt and involvement.  Paulus knew that.  Freddy knew that.  The Kalpoes know that and the ALE know that.  Yes, it's a cover-up from that involves the highest echelons of Aruba's government and citizenry.  Many people know and those who are and are not talking out of fear, are involved in the cover-up for withholding information.  No one is above the law.  They just give morals and ethics the finger.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: September 26, 2006, 07:47:41 PM »

PS, my question about where Satish thought Natalee was pertains to what he was thinking up to the point where Deepak informed him Joran left her at the beach.  But he must have gone to bed thinking she was alive and not just dumped.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 26, 2006, 07:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
PS, my question about where Satish thought Natalee was pertains to what he was thinking up to the point where Deepak informed him Joran left her at the beach.  But he must have gone to bed thinking she was alive and not just dumped.

Paulus made a phone call at approximately 6:30 a.m. to whom we were told originally was Steve Croes.  Joran supposedly caught the bus at Lorenzo's.  Freddy has the video or gave it to Anita when she coerced him into coming to her house to talk to her.  Aruba girl's friend saw the car heading toward Montaja, but was it heading to Freddy's house?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 26, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »

My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell that they went to the HI and that the girl opened the door of the car and fell out of it and that Joran helped her to get up. My brother told me then he would call me back later..."

So as many here have mentioned before, they had to throw in this part about her falling in order to cover injuries she had sustained during whatever they did to her.  Yet Satish thought she was still alive at the time this story was invented.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 26, 2006, 07:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Getting Freddy a lawyer just screams his guilt and involvement.  Paulus knew that.  Freddy knew that.  The Kalpoes know that and the ALE know that.  Yes, it's a cover-up from that involves the highest echelons of Aruba's government and citizenry.  Many people know and those who are and are not talking out of fear, are involved in the cover-up for withholding information.  No one is above the law.  They just give morals and ethics the finger.

Tyler-

Good to see you back, honestly I don't know how anyone could come to any other conclusion with all this evidence under the bridge now.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 26, 2006, 07:56:24 PM »

My brother told me he and Joran decided to tell that they went to the HI and that the girl opened the door of the car and fell out of it and that Joran helped her to get up. My brother told me then he would call me back later..."

So as many here have mentioned before, they had to throw in this part about her falling in order to cover injuries she had sustained during whatever they did to her.  Yet Satish thought she was still alive at the time this story was invented.

Hi Tidy-

I would like to believe one of them had an ounce of morality but I think Satish's statement sounded so contrived I think he lied throughout...I think all three might not have killed her but that all three knew.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 26, 2006, 07:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hi Tyler,

I remember Nelson Odober on one of the news programs stating that quote.

I agree that Freddy is guilty and deeply involved in what happened.  We didn't know about Freddy being involved until they (Paulus & Kalpoes) mentioned Freddy.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 26, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »

Well, the three and Freddy all looked up to Paulus because of his position and connections.
Jeeze, this all brings on the shakes, doesn't it ? That this crime happened to Natalee and everyone on Aruba was so willing to give them a pass.
And some still are... I mean posters over at the bad side of town.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 26, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

VERY GOOD JOB!!!!
So, Satish knows "something bad happened" but probably did not know of resulting death.  He seemed to know that she was still with Joran though.  Did she overdose?  Was she at Sloot residence?  Could cover-up go even deeper - was she at a doctor or hospital?

Yes I believe she was at the Sloot residence.  And yes I believe the cover-up could go deeper.  I do not believe she went to a hospital.  Paulus is too selfish of a man to take that risk and help her because he knows his son is in big trouble for what he did to her.  Paulus knows a lot of doctors who did he call that night.

I, too, believe she was at the Sloot Compound...I (probably incorrectly) just sense it all 'went down' there --- beach scenarios are red herrings after the fact.....Does Satish perhaps have access to any hospital pharmaceutical supplies ? Has he 'volunteered' at the hospital on Aruba? (I am assuming there is one -LOL!)...He seems to see himself as the caretaker/dosage provider. Hhhmmm.... Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 26, 2006, 08:03:05 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Hi Tidy-

I would like to believe one of them had an ounce of morality but I think Satish's statement sounded so contrived I think he lied throughout...I think all three might not have killed her but that all three knew.

If you kidnapped her which all three did then you are an accessory to murder.  If she did OD then the person who put the drug in her drink is the murderer.  The drug did not get in her drink by accident so to me her murder was not an accident.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 26, 2006, 08:10:01 PM »

San I agree... they murdered her.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 26, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »

I can tell y'all one thing... that is on yet off topic....

Beth's interview in Holland, so far, has been good... Wink  the host has not been mean to her...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.