May 28, 2024, 07:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276146 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #320 on: November 25, 2008, 10:16:01 AM »

Cell Phone Record Option?

VAN SUSTEREN: Was it always -- did you use the same cell phone, did you use Skype? How did you do these -- how did you record these?

VAN DER SLOOT: On the cell phone, just on the cell phone with the record option.

What cell phone comes with this type of feature? "Save messages" is different, is this what he meant?

Joran said it was a regular cell phone, Greta asked.  It appears you CAN record a SKYPE call which is what Joran claims PVDS was using.

http://www.powergramo.com/?gclid=CLfy54zPkJcCFRlRagodpD9H-A

he told that Paul caled him with SKype

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2008, 10:20:31 AM »

http://www.thespystore.com/cellphonerecorders.htm

Yes.  But these are separate services.  One can purchase a call recording service.  One can also purchase call recording hardware.  But again separate.

Message saving saves "messages" -- not two-way conversations, or even conference calls.

Do the phones routinely available in Asia (Thailand) or Europe (Holland) come with a "record conversation option"?  A routine feature, like the now ubiquitous cell-phone camera?

I wonder.

If no, then why is he recording his cell conversations, which requires the purchase of special services and/or hardware?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »

Find ANY Hidden camera thats watching you

The Spy Finder Hidden Camera Detector/Locator is the most reliable, user-friendly technology on the market, allowing you to make sure that you are not being watched. It uses optical augmentation; a phenomenon whereby light reflected from a focused optical system, such as a Video Camera, is reflected along the same path as the incident light. If a Hidden Camera is illuminated and viewed with the Spy Finder, then a strong reflection from the target camera will reveal its position to the user.

The Spy Finder takes advantage of this phenomenon by using a ring of ultra-bright LEDs arranged around a viewing port. When a user scans a room looking through the viewing port, a Hidden Camera appearing in the field of view will brightly reflect the light from the LEDs.

To scan an area, simply look through the viewing port and depress the button to activate the LEDs. Slowly scan areas where Hidden Cameras are suspected and look for bright-reflected spots. Remember, most Hidden Video Cameras use Pinhole Camera Lenses, so the spot you are looking for could be small.

If you see a suspected camera, move your vantage point slightly. If the location of the reflection moves as you move, then this is not a camera. If the location of the reflection does not move, then it is highly likely that you have discovered the optics of a Hidden Camera.
Specifications
Personal or professional use
Works on most camera types: CCTV, Digital, Auto Focus, Camcorders, and Pinhole.
Includes
Spy Finder Camera Detector
2 AAA Batteries
Instructions

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/sf-103.html

sssshhhhhh Johan He's probably ordering as I type! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: November 25, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Was it always -- did you use the same cell phone, did you use Skype? How did you do these -- how did you record these?

VAN DER SLOOT: On the cell phone, just on the cell phone with the record option.

What cell phone comes with this type of feature? "Save messages" is different, is this what he meant?

My phone does that. I did it by accident. I have a Motorola I most likely couldn't do it again
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:24:37 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 25, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »

So Joran told the man gave him 10.000 $
He is under the Age of 18 so Paulas is responsible for him and his  money & Tax traffic
I think it is Tax evasion and that is punishable

That's how they ultimately convicted Al Capone.

Is there anything in the law that would hold PVDS & AVDS & the Kalpoe parents responsible for these children run wild?  What is parental responsibility for human trafficking by children?  Drugs? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 25, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »

I was noticing that same option on my own phone the other day, I was thinking, wow I can record a conversation so I can retrieve the information later, but now I can't find it ..lol
I love technology..
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 25, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »

My phone does that. I did it by accident. I have a Motorola I most likely couldn't do it again

I remember from conversations about cell phones...the US population does not buy leading edge technology, so they do not sell it (or offer it for sale) so much in North America.  North Americans pay when it becomes old technology, cheaper, better value.

Leading edge, fancy, tricked out phones are available to the rest of the world.  Apparently the rest of the world lives for this kind of technology.

imho & reading

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #327 on: November 25, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »

So Joran told the man gave him 10.000 $
He is under the Age of 18 so Paulas is responsible for him and his  money & Tax traffic
I think it is Tax evasion and that is punishable

That's how they ultimately convicted Al Capone.

Is there anything in the law that would hold PVDS & AVDS & the Kalpoe parents responsible for these children run wild?  What is parental responsibility for human trafficking by children?  Drugs? 

He was in 2005 under age .

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 25, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »

http://www.thespystore.com/cellphonerecorders.htm

Yes.  But these are separate services.  One can purchase a call recording service.  One can also purchase call recording hardware.  But again separate.

Message saving saves "messages" -- not two-way conversations, or even conference calls.

Do the phones routinely available in Asia (Thailand) or Europe (Holland) come with a "record conversation option"?  A routine feature, like the now ubiquitous cell-phone camera?

I wonder.

If no, then why is he recording his cell conversations, which requires the purchase of special services and/or hardware?

Joran most likely had to record calls from his father because he is an idiot and smokes too much dope making it difficult for him to remember his fathers instructions and the latest responses he is supposed to give if questioned by anyone.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:30 AM »

When Joran took off his microphone and Greta said 'let's take a break for a second', it really wasn't a second.....when they resumed, both were in different outfits, he with hat w/sunglasses, she with hair to side, etc.  Wonder how much time elapsed before they resumed? 

As for the cell phone feature...asked my son and he said most have a recorder but didn't think it worked for recording calls.  Like Blonde, if it's on my phone, I'd have to engage it accidentally, but have been enlightened by the links describing gadgets that do do this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: November 25, 2008, 10:43:37 AM »

I wonder if Aruba is throwing the van der Sloots under the bus?

I wonder if the youngest son is still on the island?

Will the VDS compound be up for sale soon?  Maybe the VDS will sell it to the Aruban government and leave the island before year end?

Where would the van der Sloot family go?  Where would they be welcome?  I do feel sorry for the younger brothers.

Is there a place Joran would be welcome?

hopefull
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »

Some months ago I posted to this site my psychic friend was saying she saw Natalee kidnapped and being held in a decrepit white stucco-type building in Venezuela, cigarette burns all over her body. Does anyone recall this??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2008, 10:47:44 AM »

Some months ago I posted to this site my psychic friend was saying she saw Natalee kidnapped and being held in a decrepit white stucco-type building in Venezuela, cigarette burns all over her body. Does anyone recall this??

Hopefull - here is your post from December 2007. 

I read that you all can get through to Beth Holloway and am hoping you will pass along this message, so that her private investigator or the FBI  can pursue it.  What i am about to tell you sounds crazy; please know i have nothing to gain from going out on this limb: I have a friend who is a very shy private person, a medium, who does not seek publicity like some other mediums out there.  She has been used by the police to solve crimes, but for reasons i won't go into here, has a policy not to come forward unless she is first approached by the family or police to solve a mystery.  She does not normally reveal her visions to others, but this one is so troubling she finally told me: Since the abduction, she has been having reoccurring dreams that Natalee was sold to the slave trade, but because her case became too notorius has been hidden away and is being held in Caracao or Caracas by two men in a decrepet cement building. she sees Natalee being drugged and cigarette burned, but still alive. She purposely does not watch the news, so she did not know about the recent developments, but of late she is getting an urgent message of "two weeks", like perhaps she only has a few weeks to live. I know that this all sounds bizarre, and you would probably think me a crackpot, (if I read this, I might also) but i had to pass it on, just in case it might help.  God bless you all and prayers for Natalee.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:13 AM »

In all of his stories, alot of which I find truth in because sociopaths don't know where the truth is and where the lies are, he reveals alot of things I find believable.

But the interesting thing is how difficult it is for him to say the words Natalee and anytime he has to say his father's name.

Also, it's glaring how the van der sloot home is rarely mentioned.

It seems they still, want to keep the focus away from what must be the crime scene.

I believe Paulus is Daury and the mystery man. If you watch the interview and assume he's talking about his father, it's very clear just how involved Premeditated Paulus was from the time Joran was at home before Deepak picked him up.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: November 25, 2008, 10:52:24 AM »

Speaking of cell phones, how hard is it to get Joran's cell phone records to get the # of the mystery man he called at 1am?

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no. I called him on the way back (INAUDIBLE)
VAN SUSTEREN: Where -- at what point did you call him? I'm confused. When did you lock in the pick-up?
VAN DER SLOOT: At like, 1:00 o'clock.
VAN SUSTEREN: You called him then?
VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, or a little before.

VAN SUSTEREN: And said what?
VAN DER SLOOT: And I said that, you know, I'm in the car now and -- and with the girl and I'm with two friends. And, What are you doing? And he said, yes, I'm awake. And then he's, like, OK, can you be there in an hour? And I'm going to have someone there. [SO MYSTERY MAN DIDN'T COME HIMSELF - HE SENT SOMEONE TO COME GET NATALEE] And I'm, like, OK. Give you your money, so (INAUDIBLE) OK.
VAN SUSTEREN: So you made a call to this guy while Natalee's in the car with you?
VAN DER SLOOT: Uh-huh.

This is the only link I could find of the cell phone calls:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=191.0

(other than we know Sander lost his phone "earlier that day in school..."  (And Paulus also I think ??)

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »

Joran said it was a regular cell phone, Greta asked.  It appears you CAN record a SKYPE call which is what Joran claims PVDS was using.

http://www.skype.com/

We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, chat or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and cell phones at great rates too.

Just enter "record a call" in the search box for lots of ideas and a forum.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »

he told that Paul caled him with SKype

my cell phone can record phone coversations.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2008, 10:57:24 AM »

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tonight: Joran van der Sloot goes "On the Record," and he has a horrifying, shocking new story about what happened to Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared. Eighteen-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Now, since Natalee's disappearance, Van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection to her disappearance but never charged with a crime.

Van der Sloot went "On the Record" with us in 2006, claiming he had left Natalee alone on a beach. Then in February of '08, Van der Sloot was shown on hidden tape saying that Natalee had collapsed on the beach and that he had disposed of her body.

Well, now his story changes again. Joran contacted us, claiming he wanted to tell us the truth about what happened that night. He produced as evidence three telephone conversations saved on a digital chip. Joran claims the recordings are conversations between his father and him. If authentic, the recording suggest that Joran told his father what happened to Natalee. On a weekend, we slipped away and we went halfway across the world to interview Joran van der Sloot.

Now, before you watch this interview, we need to warn you the greatest shock of all will come at the end of the hour, and you may or may not totally change your mind about this interview.

Now Joran van der Sloot goes "On the Record."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record

PART 1
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186581,00.html
March 1, 2006

PART 2
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html
March 3, 2006

PART 3
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html
March 6, 2006

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

Joran also says this man speaks English, Dutch and Papiemento and that he spoke to him in front of Natalee and it wasn't weird.

It wouldn't be because Paulus had met Natalee a few hours earlier. I believe he took Natalee straight  to the van der sloot residence after C&C's.

"you're own father, unbelievable."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »

I never heard of Skype before.  If Skype is over the internet, is there a record of it somewhere?  A Wayback machine for those that use it?

Skype (IPA: [skaɪp]) is software that allows users to make telephone calls over the Internet. Calls to other users of the service and to free-of-charge numbers are free, while calls to other landlines and mobile phones can be made for a fee. Additional features include instant messaging, file transfer and video conferencing.

It was created by entrepreneurs Niklas Zennström, Janus Friis, and a team of software developers based in Tallinn, Estonia.[1] The Skype Group has its headquarters in Luxembourg, with offices in London, Tallinn, Tartu, Stockholm, Prague,[2] and San Jose.

Skype has experienced rapid growth in popular usage since the launch of its services. It was acquired by eBay in September 2005 for $2.6 billion.[3]

Skypecasting
Skypecasting is a portmanteau of 'Skype' and 'podcasting'. Its original usage referred to recording Skype voice over IP voice calls and teleconferences. The recordings would be used as podcasts, which allow audio or video content to be syndicated over the Internet.

German wiretapping
It has been reported that German authorities have been wiretapping Skype conversations using a trojan horse.[18] A number of individuals involved in publicly disclosing this information have been placed under investigation.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype

Maybe there is something wiretapped that is related/linked to the worldwide porn/drug busts that have been in the news?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.