May 30, 2024, 04:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 - 11/26/08  (Read 276259 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 25, 2008, 08:38:04 PM »

Lisa,
Kyle posted here that human remains were found.
Whose do you think they were?
Where are they now?

I don't believe they were Natalee's. I don't think Tim Believes they were Natalee's. I don't think Dave believes they were. I know Jug doesn't believe they were. He said neither does Beth. So that is enough proof for me. Apparently Kermit knows more than Tim, Dave, Beth, and Jug. I just don't agree. I don't believe Tim, Dave, Beth or Jug believe in the conspiracy theory that Natalee was recovered in that trap. If it's good enough for them , it's good enough for me. I will stop debating it now.

ps..Lala's emailed Jug the photos, he didn't change his opinion on the matter. Still says no conspiracy and he does not believe Natalee was in that trap.

How does anybody know what the contents of the cage were if they were never tested forensicly by anyone in the USA???If anything was tested and it was provided by Aruba my opinion is to through it out the window..

it's one thing to throw it out the window, it's another thing to claim it was Natalee and a conspiracy with out an ouce of proof.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 25, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time, no see.

I hate Joran!!

LOL  Hi Yellow Ribbon,  Me too - he makes my stomach turn.  I don't think Kimberly Guilfoil {sp} does either.  I just saw her on FOX and no one can really verbalize what Joran is all about like Kimberly can.    It was great seeing her on the tube again as it has been a long time.  xox
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 25, 2008, 08:39:12 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

I don't believe they were Natalee's. I don't think Tim Believes they were Natalee's. I don't think Dave believes they were. I know Jug doesn't believe they were. He said neither does Beth. So that is enough proof for me. Apparently Kermit knows more than Tim, Dave, Beth, and Jug. I just don't agree. I don't believe Tim, Dave, Beth or Jug believe in the conspiracy theory that Natalee was recovered in that trap. If it's good enough for them , it's good enough for me. I will stop debating it now.

But if they were not provided for testing, then who knows whose bones they were??

I just don't remember it being said there were bones found?

If you look at the pictures closely there are several items in the bags and the pictures  that  closely resemble bones, a skull bone, a hip bone, and perhaps a shoulder blade.  This evidence, or at least that we are aware of, was not sent to the FBI, nor were the pictures showing these items.  Who knows what was found?  it was taken by the aruban divers. Items were not sent for testing.  How would anyone know if they were  or were not in fact bones?  and if they were, whose bones

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 25, 2008, 08:39:35 PM »

Off topic (I think) Bo Dietl was on Fox this afternoon and he said everything Joran told Greta was a lie and if I remember correctly he said all was proven to be a lie.  They showed a clip from Joe Taco from last week and Bo said he would like to know when was the last time he talked to Joran cause he didn't believe he knew anything about what was going on with Joran.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: November 25, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »

Hi Guys! I've been in Boston, but watched the interview and am dying to see the comments on here. I've been home 10 minutes and I'm not leaving this computer until I get my monkey fix on this.  I'm just stopping by to say HI and then go do some back reading.

In case anyone on this forum ever feels unappreciated, I want you guys to know that I would have given a LOT to be able to be among you guys as I watched Greta and Joran last night!

Big Hug to everyone that came here and is here for Natalee and her family!!

I stand with the girl!

It's clear to me that Joran told this story in order to torment Natalee's family. I hope there's a special place in hell for that boy.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #705 on: November 25, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

Hi Guys! I've been in Boston, but watched the interview and am dying to see the comments on here. I've been home 10 minutes and I'm not leaving this computer until I get my monkey fix on this.  I'm just stopping by to say HI and then go do some back reading.

In case anyone on this forum ever feels unappreciated, I want you guys to know that I would have given a LOT to be able to be among you guys as I watched Greta and Joran last night!

I stand with the girl!

Hi CBB!

I wondered where you were!  Glad you're back!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 25, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time, no see.

I hate Joran!!
Hey Yaller !!!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: November 25, 2008, 08:42:29 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

Click to view recently released photos given to Kermit by Kyle.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: November 25, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »

I stand with the girl!

It's clear to me that Joran told this story in order to torment Natalee's family. I hope there's a special place in hell for that boy.

I do too.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 25, 2008, 08:43:12 PM »

I stand with the girl!

Hi CBB,  It was awesome here last night.  It was like following posts written with a lightening stick they came so fast.  Glad you are here for tonight's show, and am dying to know what in the world will happen after Joran called to say everything he said was a lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #710 on: November 25, 2008, 08:45:13 PM »

I stand with the girl!

Thanks Yellow Ribbon. I will say that I concluded one thing from watching it. I believe that within 2 years, Joran will be dead. Somebody's going to get real tired of him keeping this story front and center. He's done more to hurt Aruban tourism than Beth or anyone else could have possibly accomplished. JMO.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 25, 2008, 08:45:32 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

But if they were not provided for testing, then who knows whose bones they were??

If you look at the pictures closely there are several items in the bags and the pictures  that  closely resemble bones, a skull bone, a hip bone, and perhaps a shoulder blade.  This evidence, or at least that we are aware of, was not sent to the FBI, nor were the pictures showing these items.  Who knows what was found?  it was taken by the aruban divers. Items were not sent for testing.  How would anyone know if they were  or were not in fact bones?  and if they were, whose bones

AMEN.  How in the HeLLLLLLLLL can anything be determined since ALE conviscated the evidence!!!  And didn't share! Here's a question, WHY would ALE take it if they didn't think it was Natalee?  Answer, because I think there was enough evidence in that cage besides remains to determine that it WAS Natalee.  Clothes for instance.  ANother ? Why wouldn't Kyle send those pictures to FBI and the family?  It is pretty evident in those pictures that is a skull.  Tim was 99.9% positive it was a skull and human remains.  Tim has mucho experience with this.  They sent him on a wild goose chase to get him off the boat so they could grab the evidence because Tim would never have stood for that.  AND then you try to sell those pictures?  I think that is pretty low if that is indeed what happened. 

That is just my opinion. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:41 PM »

I stand with the girl!

I do too.

I do also. Made my stomach sick.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: November 25, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »

I'm trying to catch up.  It's been a long time since there were so many pages in the NAH thread!  I'd like to put Kyle, John, and Louis aside for a minute and ask Kermit a few questions.

Kermit,

Beth has given you permission to expose the cover up.  Where can we go from here?  A few hundred people have now seen the contents of the cage, but how will that help us now with the bigger picture?  What can we do to let the general public (both US and Aruba) know that human remains were in that cage and ALE has not admitted it?  Perhaps that wasn't Natalee in the cage, but who was it?  How do we know for certain?  Was it another missing tourist?  What kind of pressure, if any, can be put on Aruba to admit that they have the cage contents?  I know that they can deny it or possibly even produce remains that are unrelated to the cage.  What can be done to force their hand?  Any idea Kermie?  ALE has been so successful in their denial games, but this time there are photographs that someone was in that cage.  I just love that ALE was unaware that the ROV cameras were turned on.  No doubt, Mos had a few changes of underware during the past 24 hours.  With Beth having given her permission, how can we expose ALE? 

Urine's story last night is nonsense from a typical narcissistic sociopath.  Things were too quiet and he needed alittle attention and some money.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 25, 2008, 08:48:44 PM »

As usual I'm behind and work is getting in my way  .

I just wanted to let Kermit know that I support you and the information you brought to the board.

Another question is why is Greta going to talk to the teacher when it should really be the Head Master she should be talking to?  Wasn't it the Head Master of his school that he told what happened to Natalee?  I think they keep interviewing the teacher to throw everyone off.  Is this the same teacher that saw Joran in school that day?

Hi San,  don't know if anyone has replied to you so if they did excuse mine.  IIRC Greta is talking to the teacher because supposedly Joran only told this teacher, his attorney, and later Paulas the story about selling Natalee to the Venezuelan.  This teacher told Joran to tell the truth..............LOL......that's a hoot!  Greta told Joran she would be talking to the teacher to coroborate his story.  That's another hoot!  I THINK what he told the headmaster was she hit her head and drowned.  So many lies hard to remember.

Thanks for the response KYcat.  OK I got confused for a second regarding why they were talking to this teacher.  I know they have a PV from a teacher and I thought this was the teacher they were talking to.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: November 25, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »

So Kyle GAVE these photos to Kermit????!!! And somehow new evidence was uncovered by Kermit. If Kyle gave them to Kermit, where's the big conspiracy?

So Kyle shares some photos with Kermit, and Kermit turns around and says Kyle is involved in a cover up..thats the bottom line?

No,  the bottom line is that apparently Kyle did not share all of these pictures with the FBI. Why not share them with the FBI and then if he has the copyright, sell them.  Why hold them?  Was he afraid the FBI would ask that they not be released to the public? I think you are chosing to not understand.  We are all trying to help Natalee, perhaps we all look at new information differently.  I have changed my mind a 100 times in the last 3 1/2 years as new information was brought forth.   I really don't care if the pictures are sold/were sold or not, but to me, not providing all of the information to people that we believe are in a positon to help (FBI-Not ALE) is what offends me. 

I still have not been shown any proof that the FBI was not given photos from the taping of the dive where Kyle's photos came from. Where did that come from??? I just can't see Kyle handing over photos to kermit that the FBI had not seen. Why would he do that? How do we know the FBI doesn't have similar photos?

Go back and read.  Kyle was clear that he only gave the FBI the six photos posted here some time back and nothing else.  Kermit also answered why she was given the photos.  Your lettings your personal feelings prevent you from reading what's on the page.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 25, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »

Off topic (I think) Bo Dietl was on Fox this afternoon and he said everything Joran told Greta was a lie and if I remember correctly he said all was proven to be a lie.  They showed a clip from Joe Taco from last week and Bo said he would like to know when was the last time he talked to Joran cause he didn't believe he knew anything about what was going on with Joran.

Joe Tacopina is wrapped up in a big case in New York right now and I don't think he has time to waste with Joran's lies.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:04 PM »

Wait one minute......who is that staring in that video?....is that Hans Moss?(comic relief to break tension)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_oaSZxd9jOY

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

Lisa,
Where are they now?

AMEN.  How in the HeLLLLLLLLL can anything be determined since ALE conviscated the evidence!!!  And didn't share! Here's a question, WHY would ALE take it if they didn't think it was Natalee?  Answer, because I think there was enough evidence in that cage besides remains to determine that it WAS Natalee.  Clothes for instance.  ANother ? Why wouldn't Kyle send those pictures to FBI and the family?  It is pretty evident in those pictures that is a skull.  Tim was 99.9% positive it was a skull and human remains.  Tim has mucho experience with this.  They sent him on a wild goose chase to get him off the boat so they could grab the evidence because Tim would never have stood for that.  AND then you try to sell those pictures?  I think that is pretty low if that is indeed what happened. 

That is just my opinion. 

I'm in agreement Kycat!JMOO.How does anyone know what the contents of the cage were forensicly if the USA doesn't have any of the contents??How are you able to say with certainty what the contents of the cage are??We don't have them from anyone's knowledge that i know.I pray that something is in the works that we're all unaware of.I do hope i'm wrong to tell you the truth..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

Lou

Oh ... I wish Kyle would respond.

If Kyle and Shaefer were attempting to financially profit off the photos of the cage ... the photos must have least appeared to reveal something significant.

Lou ... does that make sense.

Janet

_______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

Kyle sent those 6 pictures to the FBI, Dave asked him for them. He didn't give them to him. The FBI did, then Robin posted them on her webiste and then Kyle accused Red of posting them on SM and they had an argument.

1 - Shaefer sold the rights to these images for BIG BUCKS

2 - Kyle tried to sell the rights to those images to major US networks in Feb 2008

3 - John Silvetti had plans to open an office on Aruba this past spring.

4 - John Silvetti  discounted anything and everything about that fish trap - before anyone even dove on it.

5 - Louis Shaefer reorganized his company in JANUARY 2008 - coincidental timing?  Doubtful.

6 - Kyle wanted help to get this info to Beth and to the public.  Then he stalled, lied, threatened, to stop that from happening.

7 - This information was sent to:  Beth, JQK and the FBI by NO ONE connected to the Persistence search.  EVER.

THEY ALL KEPT THIS INFORMATION FROM NATALEE'S FAMILY, AND FROM THE FBI

WHY?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555865#msg555865

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.