June 03, 2024, 09:15:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173473 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2009, 05:28:43 AM »

CBB - did you ever order a cook book???

I ordered the SM cookbook. Is that the one you're asking about?

No I am talking about the one Mrsk was doing! It became another one her fiascos!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2009, 05:30:14 AM »

No I am talking about the one Mrsk was doing! It became another one her fiascos!! 

Catch me up, guys. I know there was a problem and TES had something to do with it, too, right? How did all that work? What was the problem?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2009, 05:31:44 AM »

Don't get me started on this!  Check cashed - no cookbook!!!! 

Who did you order it from? I ordered mine a long time ago............years ago, from Klaas and Mrs. Red. I know there was something about a cookbook fairly recently with mrskub, right?
YEP! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2009, 05:33:01 AM »

Who cashed the check?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2009, 05:33:52 AM »

To be honest, I don't enough to discuss it! But I do know Mrsk is blaming everyone but herself!!  I think she really enjoys the drama!!

Catch me up, guys. I know there was a problem and TES had something to do with it, too, right? How did all that work? What was the problem?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2009, 05:35:21 AM »

Nice quote, mytime! 

If a check was cashed, and you didn't get a cookbook, who has your money?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2009, 05:37:14 AM »

I have to get some sleep!!  Thanks for the laughs!!  TTYL

Goodnight!!

XOXOXOXOX

It is only 32 degrees here!!  Brrrrrrrrrr!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2009, 05:39:01 AM »

I have to get some sleep!!  Thanks for the laughs!!  TTYL

Goodnight!!

XOXOXOXOX

It is only 32 degrees here!!  Brrrrrrrrrr!!!

It's 12* here! I've got to work today!!  Sleep well, MYTIME!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2009, 05:42:12 AM »

KC? If you're in the middle of a post, I promise to start here tomorrow and check it!! Actually, I've got to get a few winks myself! Obviously, I'll be going in late as it is! That's OK, I'll stay late, too!

Have a great morning and sleep well when you lay your head down! Thanks for the fun, guys!   

We're in Musings and it's OK!!!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2009, 05:43:18 AM »

Nice quote, mytime! 

If a check was cashed, and you didn't get a cookbook, who has your money?
CBB - I was looking through my online banking - I don't know for sure if it has been cashed - I thought it had a few weeks after I sent it.  But, I still don't have a cookbook or check back at least. HMmmmm
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2009, 05:44:04 AM »

Goodnight CB & MT
crazybabyborg
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »

Goodnight CB & MT

Not gone quite yet!

If your check is cashed, then there is something you can do. Keep checking for it!! Nite, KC!! Sleep well!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2009, 07:25:33 AM »

I guess it never pays to go to bed early for I missed quite a bit here last night, but I do feel compelled to state just a few things cycling off hotshot's rant last night.

For those of us who work in technology there are some real and vivid issues here, that some posters have raised of concern - and rightfully so.

Hotshot you have no right to post any affiliation or link or name regarding an association with anyone's child on this forum or any forum. It doesn't matter who is emailing you or posting that info in a hidey hole, you simply are placing a person not affiliated or posting on this forum, at risk. There is a privacy act and you too should be respecting that. You also were cautioned recently by Mere regarding posts you have made regarding patients, as it relates to HIPPAA and those rights. She's correct, you should not ever be posting any form of information regarding the medical condition or treatment of any patient. If you doubt that, just know I am extremely familiar with the policies for governance. Go ask your employer as well, if they knew what you were doing I can promise you they would stop you.

Some of what you are posting on this board qualifies as both stalking and harrassment. Furthermore for you to slam parents for monitoring what their kids, yes even college kids, are doing on the internet is heinous. MySpace just cast out thousands of members proven to be pedophiles or chronic convicted sexual predators. Of course someone like you who solicits the likes of Joran over the internet chat clients might not be clear-headed enough to realize that either. So let's all consider the source.

Isn't Caps over 21? Why are you his/her mommy?

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2009, 09:23:05 AM »

Goodnight CB & MT

Not gone quite yet!

If your check is cashed, then there is something you can do. Keep checking for it!! Nite, KC!! Sleep well!
Wire Fraud!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »

wendi if you make it over here, we are all praying for you...........

Thank you Islandmonkey, i just feel like a failure! i have honestly never been mean to anyone or an animal. my probablem is i feel like God has been to good to me! BUT, if your mom hates you, there must be something wrong with me. please everything will be okay, but i don't feel like i can do this much longer. i LOVE my niece so much, but i'm not sure if i should give her more time to remember me. she's only 6. i am so sorry, i am not saying i am going to do anything but i am so tired & i know it will get better, BUT i can't cope with my mom telling me how much she hates me & i ruined her life.
Thank you so much islandmonkey, you are a wonderful mother!!!!!!

huggs, wendi

Wendi, you are a lovely person. 

Just because someone says something terrible, does not make it so.  If you want to look at bad things mom's do, look no further than Casey.  Just because you are a mother does not make you a hero.

Wendi - I know this is late - but I want you to know that just because a mother is not a mom it is not the kid's fault.  All it takes to make a baby is ovaries and a uterus. To be a mom takes much more. Many people do not have it in them. That is not the fault of the child. It is what the parent is. I will recommend another book for you - Bad Childhood, Good Life. I read it and found much peace in the words. It helps that the author has gone through what many of us have but even more so. Keep the faith - remember that each of us has two chances at parent/child relationship - the first time we do not get to control much as we are the child, the second time we are the parent and it can be as good as we dreamed!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »

Goodnight CB & MT

Not gone quite yet!

Wire Fraud!

And I think I got the last couple of SM cookbooks so know this isn't those.

Must be a new project for the Caylee thread?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2009, 09:51:16 AM »

OK - Seems I've missed something about cub scouts and Lisa.

Anyone want to share? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »

Anyone want to share? 

There's nothing really to share.  Lisa has posted a few times about her son being in cub scouts.  All disagreements aside, Lisa seems like she is a great mom and has a great kid. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2009, 10:14:05 AM »

Anyone want to share? 

There's nothing really to share.  Lisa has posted a few times about her son being in cub scouts.  All disagreements aside, Lisa seems like she is a great mom and has a great kid. 

Thanks Klaas.  I thought it was going to be a "funny".  Great moms can raise great kids - all it takes is dedication, love and direction.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

Anyone want to share? 

I can attest to that.....her son is her world and she is a loving and caring Mom and her kid is really a gem!  BTW - good morning to all!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.