June 03, 2024, 09:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #15 2/5 - 2/6/09  (Read 173480 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

Sea Searcher, you dont wanna come in here, didnt you see what happened to Wreck????

No...I'm trying to find out what happened to Wendi but there seems to be a lot going on here...whenever I've come to musings in the past, I've always been alone echo echo echo

What happened to wreck? do I really want to know 
He eyes got burned out from coming in here (playlike) - Klaasend warned him - you should see him.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2009, 05:49:11 PM »

I saw the post the first time, MT.

I'm just watching you twist in the wind here. 

Just wait until I drive you crazy asking you to edit my posts!! 

You're so pretty..................you're so whitty!!!!!

Hey, did you just say I look like a tranny??   

Hey MT - isn't it too cold in FL for that outfit?  It's warm here, LMAO!!!!

Oh!! another comedian!!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »

Sea Searcher, you dont wanna come in here, didnt you see what happened to Wreck????

No...I'm trying to find out what happened to Wendi but there seems to be a lot going on here...whenever I've come to musings in the past, I've always been alone echo echo echo

He eyes got burned out from coming in here (playlike) - Klaasend warned him - you should see him.

Wreck was over almost by himself in the NH thread.  Wreck said, I see everyone is over a Musings but I'm almost afraid to look.  I said, NO DON'T GO THERE YOU WILL BURN YOUR EYES!  Wreck did not heed my advise so look what happened:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »

Are you kidding?  That's why MT doesn't shave, her fur keeps her warmer 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:56 PM »

Gosh, I didnt mean for my post to be funny, I think that is really sad.

Always1, 

I am sorry for hurting your feelings.  I have to tell you, however, my response was honest.

You may not understand where I'm coming from either, but I really did find that story shocking -- truly shocking.  I readily admit I do not understand it, nor do I want to understand it.

Different strokes for different folks, is all.  I do not wish you any ill will.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 05, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »

Klaas - I really hate to be a bug-a-boo but could you be so kind as to send Wendi my email address?  TIA

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: February 05, 2009, 05:58:14 PM »

Are you kidding?  That's why MT doesn't shave, her fur keeps her warmer 

OMG, for a minute there I thought you was going to post a screen shot from one of the threads at C&G.  LMAO
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #287 on: February 05, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »

Wendi, you are a lovely person. 

Just because someone says something terrible, does not make it so.  If you want to look at bad things mom's do, look no further than Casey.  Just because you are a mother does not make you a hero.

Wendi...I don't know what happened last night.....I just want to let you know that I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers...I hope things turn out OK

I agree with Bearly (for a change ) from what I know about you, I think you're a lovely person too...even if you do razz me about postcards and Graceland every now and then..

Take Care
SS

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 05, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »

Wreck was over almost by himself in the NH thread.  Wreck said, I see everyone is over a Musings but I'm almost afraid to look.  I said, NO DON'T GO THERE YOU WILL BURN YOUR EYES!  Wreck did not heed my advise so look what happened:

ok...I thought it was going to be rough..haven't seen much of him lately so I was thinking the worst..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #289 on: February 05, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »

OMG - I wonder if that is why MrsK was trying to start a defur party!!  She was trying to take our monkeyhood away!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2009, 06:03:22 PM »

Klaas - I really hate to be a bug-a-boo but could you be so kind as to send Wendi my email address?  TIA

Done
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »

After reading Destiny's post here; http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.760  There is no way in hell I would have registered at C&G!!!!  I am embarrassed I did!  I feel bad for a couple of friends that I sent there too.  One of them has no idea about any of this - I will warn them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2009, 06:07:54 PM »

Oh shoot, I have been trying to decide colors for my own house for the past 6 months, so let me if you come up with anything!!  I have become too indecisive lately!!
According to the hubs I am too hormonal and girly to pick the colors of the home...so you might not want my ideas! 

I have told him atleast I am not picking out the Dr Seus bright purples, pinks, lime greens, and oranges like some of the homes within the Naples ghetto are!  That did not go over so good either....

He has already picked out the tile to have the Steeler emblem enbedded into the bottom of the pool..........need I say more?

LOL, ok how about pale yellow with dark blue and white trim 
OMG! Hiding the screen so he can not see!!!!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2009, 06:07:55 PM »

How are you doing today A-1...I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you by replying to Klaas's post, just figured I'd keep it all together in one post

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

OMG - I wonder if that is why MrsK was trying to start a defur party!!  She was trying to take our monkeyhood away!!   
How's this for a vision?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2009, 06:09:33 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »

After reading Destiny's post here; http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.760  There is no way in hell I would have registered at C&G!!!!  I am embarrassed I did!  I feel bad for a couple of friends that I sent there too.  One of them has no idea about any of this - I will warn them.

Jackie - remember the last night we were in chat and I said hmmmmmmmmmmm??
There is no coincidence who she picked for mods - Des and Obs - two banned monkeys!!  The smoke was clearing and poof  - we were gone!!  Oh wait - we never existed!!  Bet she wished that was true!!   

Oh BTW - we have a fire going now and it is so warm and enchanting!!!LOL   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »

How's this for a vision?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

that was when I knew for sure Destiny had serious problems....read on and see how many were taken in my her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »

How's this for a vision?

Jackie I heard you were OCD, but defurrin MyTime is just beyond "Monk" behavior!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.