June 07, 2024, 08:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #809 3/19/09 - 3/21/09  (Read 217161 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »

Finally some new news!  Hi old friends.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »

Kermit, question here please---Is Caps Deepak or Satish?  I can really see Deepak pulling this off with his "computer" skills.

the photo I have of Caps does not look like Deepak or Satish.
And he is in his 50s.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: March 20, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »

This is from August 2005. Seems Tito Lacle was blaming TES for starting fires at the land fill and Red is making comments. Seems Tito was saying Fred Golba was being hamperd by TES!

Frankly this is getting rather old rather fast. The latest installment of blame Texas EquuSearch brings us to last nights Fox News’ “On the Record” with Greta Van Susteren. It would appear that in a slow news cycle that any rumor or innuendo is some how going to pass for news. During last nights show, Tito Lacle of Aruba Today said the following comments that makes one question why it was said and why Greta provided no follow up questioning such baseless accusations: (Transcript)

Greta: In terms of the search today, any update on what’s being searched?

Tito: Well, basically we did some research today as to why the group that came in last week had so much trouble getting into the landfill. I spoke to the Minister, I spoke to several people in charge, and the minister didn’t even know this group was on the Island. He thought that the Texas Equusearch people were still here. I spoke to the people of the landfill and they confirmed that they closed the area because of the problems they had with Texas Equusearch people. Lastly, because of that the new guy in town, Fred, is paying the price for what the Texas Equusearch people apparently did. It seems, Greta, that the Texas Equusearch people were the ones that started a fire last Thursday and that caused problems for the landfill people. They decided to close it down until further notice, until they make out a new permit for anybody else to do whatever they have to do for the search. I must say, Greta, they don’t have a problem with anybody as long as they keep themselves to the rule but right now they are just waiting for higher up approval for anybody to be getting in and helping with the Natalee search.

One wonders just how much investigative journalism went into this? Exactly how many sources were questioned during this research and was TES ever even consulted in the matter to get their side of the story? From what I have determined the answer with regards to contacting Texas EquuSearch was no. Some how an accusation from someone at the landfill is allowed to stand as the truth and allowed to be broadcast live on Fox TV. A further accusation by Tito that that Fred Golba “is paying the price for what the Texas Equusearch people apparently did.” Paying a price for incidents that took place after TES left Aruba?

In researching this accusation made the fire at the landfill that they are discussing took place last Thursday or Friday, August 11th or 12th. Anyone researching this story could have contacted TES as I did and discovered that the last member of TES, Joe Huston, left Aruba on August 8, 2005. Joe Huston contacted me via email last night with this comment:

I was the last TES member and I left on 08/08/05.

Miraculously, TES was some how responsible for a fire that occurred in a landfill some 3 or 4 days later after they left. Accusations that were made by individuals at a landfill who were also responsible for the covering up of pre-dug holes that the new search teams were supposed to go through with their dogs. Holes covered up as Fred Golba was reported to have seen right in front of his eyes as he became sickened. The truth of the matter seems to be all based on a false accusation because TES was not even on Aruba to start the so-called fire at the landfill that in turn caused the landfill people to close it and make life difficult for the new search teams. One really begins to wonder what some of the agendas are by some when searching for Natalee Holloway. Maybe these comments were said to create a diversion from the fact that the landfill had filled in the holes and wasted previous valuable man hours? Does anyone not think that simple fact checks like dates and locations could not be done? What makes things even more precarious is that a Minister whom I presume was the Minister of Works did not even know what search team was on Aruba and that TES had actually left according to Tito.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: March 20, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

Golba does have a history....
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: March 20, 2009, 09:29:53 PM »

Bastibro - are you impressed with the Just Sayin thread!!  I hear you were just there!!  Are you embarrassed yet to be associated with those people?  Are you seeing a pattern?

I don't mean to call you out!!  I am just curious what you think!!   I know I am very embarrassed to have been associated with them!! 

No I`m not embarrassed at all mytime,

I think it`s always good to look at thing from different perspectives

I'm positive the U.S. authorities are very interested in your shall I say activities.

I think Bastibro is busy cleaning himself up....

too late

But what did you do Call President Obama Or did you bring him down already

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: March 20, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »

Bastibro - are you impressed with the Just Sayin thread!!  I hear you were just there!!  Are you embarrassed yet to be associated with those people?  Are you seeing a pattern?

I don't mean to call you out!!  I am just curious what you think!!   I know I am very embarrassed to have been associated with them!! 

I'm positive the U.S. authorities are very interested in your shall I say activities.

too late

KEEP TALKING BASTIBRO..THAT'S HOW WE GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2009, 09:32:17 PM »

Golba does have a history....

He apparently can not keep a secret..........he told a flight attendant????  (I am assumng it was a supposed to be on the down low).
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 20, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »

Hi anidac.    Long time...

Good evening to you, Cageman. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »

Hi Muffy!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: March 20, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »

Chicopee man leaves for Aruba to help with search for missing teen Natalee Holloway
by The Republican Newsroom
Friday March 20, 2009, 6:48 PM

From staff reports

CHICOPEE - A Chicopee man left for Aruba Friday morning to help with the search for Natalee Holloway, of Alabama, who has been missing for nearly four years, television station abc40 of Springfield is reporting.

The station, also known as WGGB-TV, Channel 40, is reporting that Fred A. Golba, who runs a canine rescue unit he calls Coast to Coast Canine, left for Aruba at 6 Friday morning.

The television station says that Golba was sent by Natalee's Holloway's father. He and a cadaver dog will be searching the bottom of an Aruban pond, according to the station.

Natalee Holloway was reported missing in Aruba in May 2005 when she was 15 years old.

In an exclusive interview with abc40, Goldba said that a witness has just come forward, claiming he saw lead suspect Joran van der Sloot leaving a pond the night the girl disappeared. The witness said van der Sloot was wet up to his chest and was missing a sneaker. Golba will be looking for either Natalee's body or that sneaker.

"I have more confidence in this pond than any other of the eight trips I've made to the island," he told abc40's Kathy Reynolds.

Golba brought his search dog Rhino to Aruba with him.

Golba has been involved with the case since 2005, according to abc40.

For more information, watch Fox6 News at 10 and abc40 News at 11.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/03/chicopee_man_leaves_for_aruba.html

Thanks Buckeye.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Hi Muffy!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

Hi there,  NEWS   

I so hope this is the real thing and it sounds serious, so it could be.

From the link above from today:  "They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down there to confirm that," the flight attendant told the paper. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba's trying to keep this quiet."

Someone has to have found something, don't you think?  By diving do you think?  At the bottom of a pond.  Monseurat {sp}, is that down by Joran's school near the SE tip of the island or the quarry pond by Joran's house?

Whatever pond it is, I'm wondering how deep it is.  I know specially trained recovery dogs can sniff a scent in water, but I don't know how far down they can sniff.  I know the Quarry pond is very deep.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »

too late

That is the best you can come up with??  Yep, you belong at CnG with all the high intellects!!   

Oh no, they are not going to make another picture of any us....are they??   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #533 on: March 20, 2009, 09:42:19 PM »

Hi Anidac and Scandi!  Good to see you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: March 20, 2009, 09:42:22 PM »

Hi there,  NEWS   

I so hope this is the real thing and it sounds serious, so it could be.

From the link above from today:  "They think they've found where Natalee Holloway's remains are, and they're taking the dog down there to confirm that," the flight attendant told the paper. "They're not telling anybody because Aruba's trying to keep this quiet."

Someone has to have found something, don't you think?  By diving do you think?  At the bottom of a pond.  Monseurat {sp}, is that down by Joran's school near the SE tip of the island or the quarry pond by Joran's house?

Whatever pond it is, I'm wondering how deep it is.  I know specially trained recovery dogs can sniff a scent in water, but I don't know how far down they can sniff.  I know the Quarry pond is very deep.

Hi Scandi, good to see you again.  I don't have answers to all of your questions, but I think it will be very interesting if we can get more information. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: March 20, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »

I was curious if Greta would cover this tonight... went to the blog and saw this.  I was relieved to see that the Aruban polis are going to oversee this operation.   

I cannot blame a man for trying to find his daughter but my heart just bleeds for him.  How much money has this family spent trying to get justice and bring their daughter home...it hurts.

I'm going to say some serious prayers for Dave tonight.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/03/20/latest-natalee-holloway-investigation/#comments
Earlier today we were told there was a new investigation going on in Aruba.  (Actually, there was a rumor that grossly overstated what the investigation had discovered.) This press release below was in Dutch so we had to scramble to try and translate:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009
To:
Subject: FW: Pressrelease Holloway march 20, 2009

ROUGH translation…per Google

Today in Aruba is a conductor with his dog sniffer dogs arrived.

He has been asked by Dave Holloway to search for the remains of his missing daughter Natalee.
The tracker will search in a flooded dam on the island which previously was a witness stated. The Public Ministry has no reason to believe, as has been repeatedly notified that the body of Natalee Holloway in the dam area. Because Dave Holloway, to tell the tracker, no rest before he was able to convince itself, the rule for the tracker are going to go. The man with the Public Ministry and the police agreed on his search. The police will supervise.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2009, 09:46:26 PM »

OMG  Soembody  please give me a quick update!!!  I just got here.  Is this true?  Are they going to give Natalee Back?  TIA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2009, 09:48:45 PM »

OMG  Soembody  please give me a quick update!!!  I just got here.  Is this true?  Are they going to give Natalee Back?  TIA

Sorry, Snoopy but I don't think so.  It's just that Fred Goldba again taking his dog back to search the pond area based on not much of anything as far as I can determine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: March 20, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »

Hi Anidac and Scandi!

http://www.necn.com/Boston/World/2009/03/20/Mass-investigator-leads-new/1237598894.html

min 29 sec ago
Mass. investigator leads new search for Natalee Holloway

Play video

(NECN:Josh Brogadir) - It's been close to four years since Natalee Holloway went missing on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. But private investigator Fred Golba of Chicopee, Massachusetts is not giving up hope her body will be found.

Golba is the owner of Coast to Coast Canine Services, an investigator who has located hundreds of missing people over the years. Golba was hired by Dave Holloway, Natalee's father, to go down and search for her.

So why the renewed faith after the passage of time and exhaustive searches of the island? A pond, located about a mile from the Holiday Inn where Natalee was last seen alive, may hold more than a clue. It may even hold the answer for investigators.

That claim comes from new information from a witness, who never came forward, supposedly because he thought everyone was being arrested. Joran Van Der Sloot, a Dutch citizen, was arrested by authorities - twice.

He was later released twice for lack of evidence. .

Golba says this witness says he saw Van Der Sloot coming out of the pond with only one sneaker on - and that the witness has passed a polygraph test from the FBI.

Golba is not in Aruba alone. His dog Rhino is with him. Rhino has found 38 bodies over the years, and will now try to find a 39th.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: March 20, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »

In fact, isn't the search already over and nothing was found?

Again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.