June 03, 2024, 06:40:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136604 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 11, 2006, 03:22:28 PM »

Always seem to be alone when I log on anymore..bad timing!! Good day all...and Klaas..when you have a sec..my avatar disappeared?! Thanks!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 11, 2006, 03:26:28 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Always seem to be alone when I log on anymore..bad timing!! Good day all...and Klaas..when you have a sec..my avatar disappeared?! Thanks!

Here it is: Laughing

Copy the link below and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/ldstlou-1.gif
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 11, 2006, 03:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
folks,
I was half asleep when The Lineup came on last night but I thought I heard Dompig say something about when they (they = suspects) were at the "salt pan" or maybe they left something behind at the "salt pan" or something.  Did anyone hear this?  What was he talking about? Was I just hearing things?

Yes I did hear this and it made me think of an area in aruba called the salt flats. maybe it helps if anyone else knows anything about this area.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 11, 2006, 03:32:53 PM »

salt was all over the KILLER (JORAN) sneakers

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 11, 2006, 03:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
folks,
I was half asleep when The Lineup came on last night but I thought I heard Dompig say something about when they (they = suspects) were at the "salt pan" or maybe they left something behind at the "salt pan" or something.  Did anyone hear this?  What was he talking about? Was I just hearing things?

Yes I did hear this and it made me think of an area in aruba called the salt flats. maybe it helps if anyone else knows anything about this area.

http://maybank.tripod.com/SouthAmerica/Aruba-10-2001.htm
BIRDING SITES:

I will give an overview of interesting sites, some of which I did not visit, but were recommended after I came back. Between straight brackets, I put my number of visits.

WETLANDS:

Route 1, running along the entire west coast, provides access to a number of easy-to-reach birding sites with (potentially) ‘wet’ habitats. The built-up areas support some land birds that do not (or scarcely) occur elsewhere on Aruba, like Tropical Kingbird, and introduced species.

California Lighthouse
  • is apparently good for Terns, the Lagoon south of it
  • is good for water birds.
Salt Flats between the Hotel Area and Malmok, inland from Route 1 [1].
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #885 on: December 11, 2006, 03:33:20 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
SAN: In reference to "Bill's Lodging"
Could it be that Joran took Natalee to GVC's house?
There may have been a party there...After C&C's?
The reason they circled around the block twice before leaving C&C's?
And the stop at Choose-a-Name?

I was thinking about FEB's statement: "We saw her back at the hotel"
Did they drive around with Natalee...She rejected his advances...
They took her back to the Holiday Inn...She got out of the car angry & drunk...Declined Joran's help...The Kalpoe's go home & Joran stays....
Freddy and Guido are getting off of work. It's about 2 am.

She walked into the hotel & straight thru to the pool...Her friends were there...Joran or GVC comes along and takes the 2 female students for a walk...Joran or GVC wants to apologize to Natalee alone.
Two men take her & put a screaming Natalee in a white pick-up truck.....Is it a VCB truck?

Approx. 2:30...Joran and 2 others near the racquet club....Freddy & a friend?  Joran goes home to "get online"

It has been mentioned that Geoffrey lives there only with his father.
Deepak describes a green 4-dr. vehicle at the lighthouse & again at the dark street near the Marriott.....Why?  GVC has a vehicle very similar to his description.

DEEPAK: I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof, that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon. (sedan?) I drove back down at a calm speed.

Car on right is dark green

White 4-dr "saloon"...Didn't Guido sell his white vehicle?

Have we been confusing Lorenzo's "Rave House" with Geoffrey's?

Most impressive, Captain.

--------

mid statement

DEPOCKS KALZONE - 6/9/2005

****************** cont'd

This all happened near the restaurant. I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof (soft top), that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon. I drove back down at a calm speed.

OK, VEHICLE CHECKERS - WHO DO THESE VEHICLES BELONG TO?

-Suzuki Vitara 4 DOOR - with open roof (soft top) - Color: Green

pic that looks close to what this is:
http://tinyurl.com/yg3lwf

_ White four door Saloon (sedan)

ANSWERS.COM

Saloon

A sedan car, American English terminology (saloon in British English),
is one of the most common body styles of the modern automobile.

Deeepocks quotes he was dirving the following speeds...

70 kph (kph) × 0.621 = 43.47 mph

80 kph (kph) × 0.621 = 49.68 mph

After I had passed the hills I picked up the speed until I drove seventy to eighty kilometers an hour. At the section where there was no street lighting, Joran told me that the girl had fallen asleep. I quickly turned around and saw that she was really sleeping. I asked Joran in dutch how that was possible. I told Joran to wake up the girl to ask her where she was saying in order for me to drop her off. After I asked Joran where she was staying, about one to two minutes had passed before Joran told me that she was staying at the "Holiday Inn" hotel. Just to be sure, I repeated "Holiday Inn". Satish also asked Joran: "Holiday Inn"! I then accelerated until I hit ninety kilometers an hour.

90 kilometers (kpm) × 0.621 = 55.89 mph

The exhaust of my car makes a lot of noise. The faster I drive the noisier it becomes.

*  Twisted Evil

I hate people who have those things, they are usually shrimp d male teens

who can not afford a real sportscar.

It's kind of like when a young child that clips an effin playing

card on to their bicycle spokes to make it sound

like a motorcycle engine.

yeah!!!!!!!

F YOU DEEPAK, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile NO SOUUUUUUUUUUUUP FOR YOU!!!!

-------

"I hate them ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL." - Robots

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 11, 2006, 03:47:18 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Glenda at FOB  Rolling Eyes

I still vote for Dompig as being the master. Look at the timing (re: prior to Sep 3 release) - Dompig was using Diario to scare the suspects into a confession. He was trying to leak that Deepak and Satish were going to Jail for 8 years because Joran fingered Natalee while going "in and out of consciousness". Just like the trumped up rape charges.   Most all the leaks to the media were also to invoke a reaction from the suspects and solve the case.  You'da think that Jossy and Vale know that Dompig is not a big Diario fan and that Diario was being used to try to get the suspects to rat on each other.  Don't worry, Dompig didn't single out just Diario, I'd say all the media fell game to Dompig's tactics.

What does Glenda think Dompig is the master of exactly? It seems to me that Dompig talked to Jossy at Diario and Jossy was taping the conversation, and the conversation has come back to bite Dompig. It doesn't make Dompig look like a master of any kind of plan at all to me. Rolling Eyes

Afternnoon Monkeys, reading and getting caught up....Klaasend the shirts and stuff came out very nice.

So ....now what to make of this FOB comment......is this possibly why Dompig stepped down?........was aware his was to be the next head to roll. I am sure he was involved but not making the major decisions at the start IMO.

BB-

si mamacita,

Dompig is a master alright. ...but not any master that I am allowed

to talk about and keep the topic clean on the wonderful SM BOARDS.

BTW BB: The hair and the hat, SMASHING!!!

You're looking
lovely today as ev-uh!

Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 11, 2006, 03:50:06 PM »

Copy the link below and paste it into the THIRD option in your profile for avatars:

Back and forth trying to catch up!! lol That is my old guy..e-mailed ya my new one again..Thanks!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 11, 2006, 03:50:24 PM »

Hey, Carpe!  Loveall your work, pictures and jokes!!  Read em all on the FP too!  You area riot!  Wish you were in Aruba cleaning up the mess!!  Would love to see what YOU would have done to them-they wouldn't have had the luxury of the courts protecting them!!  LOL!

Tylergal, you don't need Robots to help hate them all Twisted Evil  Also, how can you trust that they ever arrest the guilty parties? An island of corruption and lies, all we know for sure is that no one is safe there.

Sharon, thanks-same to you my fellow lurker. Wink  I wish all of you a lovely holiday season!  And all of you are in my prayers, along with Natalee and her family.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 11, 2006, 03:55:55 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
SAN: In reference to "Bill's Lodging"
Could it be that Joran took Natalee to GVC's house?

There may have been a party there...After C&C's?
The reason they circled around the block twice before leaving C&C's?
And the stop at Choose-a-Name?

I was thinking about FEB's statement: "We saw her back at the hotel"
Did they drive around with Natalee...She rejected his advances...
They took her back to the Holiday Inn...She got out of the car angry & drunk...Declined Joran's help...The Kalpoe's go home & Joran stays....
Freddy and Guido are getting off of work. It's about 2 am.

She walked into the hotel & straight thru to the pool...Her friends were there...Joran or GVC comes along and takes the 2 female students for a walk...Joran or GVC wants to apologize to Natalee alone.
Two men take her & put a screaming Natalee in a white pick-up truck.....Is it a VCB truck?

Approx. 2:30...Joran and 2 others near the racquet club....Freddy & a friend?  Joran goes home to "get online"

It has been mentioned that Geoffrey lives there only with his father.
Deepak describes a green 4-dr. vehicle at the lighthouse & again at the dark street near the Marriott.....Why?  GVC has a vehicle very similar to his description.

DEEPAK: I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof, that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon. (sedan?) I drove back down at a calm speed.

Car on right is dark green

White 4-dr "saloon"...Didn't Guido sell his white vehicle?

Have we been confusing Lorenzo's "Rave House" with Geoffrey's?

It could be they went to GVC's house but I still lean towards the Sloots.  As far as FEB statement about seeing her back at the hotel I just think she misunderstood the question.  Also, Joran and GVC claim not to know each other and I find that hard to believe because they are near the same age and they both hang out at the same places and have the same act that they put on tourists.  I know Joran has a lot of nerve doing the things he does but I don't think he would go to the hotel and take her right in front of her friend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 11, 2006, 04:03:07 PM »

Back and forth trying to catch up!! lol That is my old guy..e-mailed ya my new one again..Thanks!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/ldstlounew.gif
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 11, 2006, 04:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Hey, Carpe!  Loveall your work, pictures and jokes!!  Read em all on the FP too!  You area riot!  Wish you were in Aruba cleaning up the mess!!  Would love to see what YOU would have done to them-they wouldn't have had the luxury of the courts protecting them!!  LOL!

Tylergal, you don't need Robots to help hate them all Twisted Evil  Also, how can you trust that they ever arrest the guilty parties? An island of corruption and lies, all we know for sure is that no one is safe there.

Sharon, thanks-same to you my fellow lurker. Wink  I wish all of you a lovely holiday season!  And all of you are in my prayers, along with Natalee and her family.

Glad to see you posting Sirensong, welcome to the group and pop in more often!  Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 11, 2006, 04:13:26 PM »

woohoo..I'm back!! Thanks Klaas!!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 11, 2006, 04:20:09 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
folks,

http://maybank.tripod.com/SouthAmerica/Aruba-10-2001.htm
BIRDING SITES:

I will give an overview of interesting sites, some of which I did not visit, but were recommended after I came back. Between straight brackets, I put my number of visits.

WETLANDS:

Route 1, running along the entire west coast, provides access to a number of easy-to-reach birding sites with (potentially) ‘wet’ habitats. The built-up areas support some land birds that do not (or scarcely) occur elsewhere on Aruba, like Tropical Kingbird, and introduced species.

California Lighthouse
  • is apparently good for Terns, the Lagoon south of it
  • is good for water birds.
Salt Flats between the Hotel Area and Malmok, inland from Route 1 [1].

Just thinking back very early on in the case there was much talk by kids at joran school that said something about the sanctuary and searching where joran dumps his dead dogs.  Shango also made referenses to lookimg at the road to malamuk and a bird sanctuarty where the sick one does his evil deeds or something to the effect that joran is known to do evil deeds there.  Any one remember or have any files from way back then.  Mine are gone along with my first damaged hardware.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: December 11, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »

DARN BLAH, I have now found collard birds and perhaps our Terps fan.

I just returned from the Society of Caribbean Ornithology meeting in Aruba.
While most days were spent listening to papers in a conference room, I did
get in some interesting birding. Aruba is a fascinating island. It is dry and
windy. The predominant plants were prickly pear, organ-pipe cactus and other
desert plants. The wind blew all day every day at fifteen knots or better.
The beaches on the leeward side were wonderful and full of tourists. The
island is prosperous and multilingual so it is not hard to get around.
August is the quiet time of the year both bird- and tourist-wise. There were
few migrants, so we had to concentrate on the breeders. Here is a list of
what I saw. This was an ornithological convention not a birding tour so there
was no consolidated checklist.
The best birding spots were:
Bubali a large fresh water lake created from the treated sewage of the
hotels. There is an observation platform directly across from the old Dutch
windmill.
Arikok National Park in the south central part of the island. This
magnificent patch of rocks and cactus had the most interesting birding.
Loaded with birds.
Spanish Lagoon - A refuge on the west shore opposite Arikok. Mangrove swamp,
salt flats (dry in August), and thick scrub. Good birding in summer, should
be even better in winter.
Salt flats inland from Route 1 north of the hotels had nesting Least Terns
and numerous roosting terns. Shorebirds were beginning to show up as well.
San Nicolas Islands off the oil refinery - I did not get here, but there are
reports of large tern colonies on the islands. You would probably have to
rent a boat to get near. Do not land on these islands.
Field Guides: Voous: 1983, Birds of the Netherlands Antilles; de Schaunesee
and Phelps: 1978, Birds of Venezuela. There is also a photograpic "Nature
Guide to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba" by Karl Beylevelt sold in local
shops. It is published in Dutch and in English.
They aren't birds but the blausana lizards are well worth seeing. The males
are a brilliant cobalt blue, and the females are brown blue spots.
Species list:
Pied-billed Grebe - Common at Bubali.
Brown Booby - Seen once flying by the beach.
Brown Pelican - Common along beaches and at Bubali.
Neotropic Cormorant - Common at Bubali, uncommon along beaches.
Magnificent Frigatebird - Very common. There were almost always a few in
view.
Great Blue Heron - Seen once at Bubali.
Tricolored Heron - Fairly common at Bubali.
Great Egret - Common at Bubali.
Snowy Egret - Less common than previous species.
Striated Heron - Common at Bubali and Spanish Lagoon.
Black-crowned Night-Heron - Common at Bubali.
White-cheeked Pintail - Common at Bubali.
Blue-winged Teal - One in female plumage at Bubali.
Osprey - Seen twice well inland.
Crested Caracara - Fairly common. Often seen over Bubali.
American Kestrel - Fairly common.
Crested Bobwhite. Pair seen at Seroe Colorado. Said to be common there.
Common Moorhen - Fairly common at Bubali.
Caribbean Coot - Fairly common at Bubali.
American Oystercatcher - One pair seen on beach.
Collared Plover -Seen on salt flats north of hotel.
Semipalmated Plover. One seen on beach.
Killdeer - Fairly common on salt flats north of hotel.
Lesser Yellowlegs - Seen daily at Bubali.
Ruddy Turnstone - Fairly common.
Semipalmated Sandpiper - A few seen at Bubali and on salt flats.
Least Sandpiper - More common than Semipalmateds.
Stilt Sandpiper - One seen on salt flats.
Short-billed Dowitcher - One seen at Bubali.
Laughing Gull - Common along beaches.
Gull-billed Tern - Uncommon. Three at Spanish Lagoon.
Sandwich/Cayenne Tern - Common seen flying along beaches, roosting on rocks
and salt flats.
Royal Tern - Fairly common along beaches and on salt flats.
Common Tern - Common at Bubali and along beaches.
Least Tern - Fairly common, nesting on salt flats north of hotels.
Bare-eyed Pigeon - Common, has wing markings like a White-winged dove.
Eared Dove - Abundant seen everywhere.
White-tipped Dove - Fairly common at Spanish Lagoon and Arikok.
Common Ground-Dove - Abundant, seen everywhere.
Caribbean Parakeet - Common around hotels, very common at Arikok and Spanish
Lagoon. Endemic race.
Groove-billed Ani - Fairly common, usually ssen at Bubali.
Burrowing Owl - Fairly common. Pairs near hotel and at Spanish Lagoon.
Endemic race.
Ruby-Topaz Hummingbird - Uncommon. Several seen at Spanish Lagoon, one at
Arikok.
Common Emerald - Fairly common. More widespread than the previous species.
Smooth (Scrub) Flycatcher - Uncommon at Arikok and Spanish Lagoon.
Brown-crested Flycatcher - Uncommon at Arikok and Spanish Lagoon.
Gray Kingbird - Very uncommon. Only seen at Spanish Lagoon.
Barn Swallow. Several flying along beach.
Tropical Mockingbird - Abundant seen everywhere.
Yellow Warbler - Common, Bubali, Spanish Lagoon and Arikok. Not confined to
mangroves.
Bananaquit - Common especially around hotels.
Black-faced Grassquit - Common.
Carib Grackle - Seen only in cities and towns.
Shiny cowbird - One seen at Bubali.
Troupial - Common at Arikok, fairly common elswhere.
Yellow Oriole - Threatened. Seen only at Arikok.

Tony White
Bethesda, MD

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 11, 2006, 04:28:51 PM »

I'm on probation so I am trying to hurry.

Savaneta [2]: mangroves and overgrown salt pans. Turn off from Route 1 into Pos Chiquito, and follow the overland pipe line to the south. An overpass provides access to the beach and some mangroves.

The off-shore islands near San Nicolaas
  • , with important seabird colonies, lie behind the oil refinery and cannot be viewed from shore (they are probably easiest to watch if you go diving).
Seroe Colorado [1]: shallow bays and some broad beaches.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: December 11, 2006, 04:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "San"
Interesting when the Kalpoe lied by they dropped her no they were still there at the salt pen that is for us something credible.

Thanks SAN.

Salt pan is the pond, IMO. I think Dompig is saying that the pond witness is credible and that there might be other proof (cell ?) that the Kalpoes were back in the Hotel area later than they admit.

Dompig was quoted in VF as saying the pond witness was not credible. So I guess he eventially figured out that the phone/computer records made his story just about impossible.

Yet in the very same article Dompig states "nobody knows what time he got home". Does that indicate a confidence, by Dompig, in the phone/computer records? Is it possible that J2K's stories only reflect on the phone/computer records that ALE has presented to them? We have been told that Joran changed his stories incrementaly as evidence was shown to him. Could KJ be holding info back?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: December 11, 2006, 04:58:38 PM »

wow.

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 11, 2006, 05:08:54 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

wow.

This kid needs rehab big time.  She is wasting away.
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: December 11, 2006, 05:28:03 PM »

Quote from: carpe noctem

Wow is right, this gives me goose bumps.  My husband was nearly killed in 2004 by a drunk driving the wrong way - and was left seriously impaired.  I certainly hope she gets help.  Its not just her own kife she is screwing up now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.