May 31, 2024, 05:06:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #584 2/18 - 2/25/2007  (Read 124932 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "anidac"
Oh pooh.....   I was so hoping that the pot would start to simmer again.  Oh well, it isn't over yet and I still have hope.

Right now is Carnival time in Aruba, you wouldn't expect them to work on the case would you?  By the way, Carnival lasts all the way from the beginning of January through almost the end of February. Wink

Oh that's right.  I lost track of time.  Maybe they will check back into their offices next month.  LOL   Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2007, 08:18:37 PM »

O/T

Easy just sent me a neat link to a Mardi Gras webcam in Mobile. I caught a little of the end of a parade when he sent it to me. The camera should see lots of action tomorrow.  Wink

http://www.cityofmobile.org/webcam/index.html

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2007, 08:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi guys! I've been reading with interest the developments in Nat's case. I wonder why there hasn't been coverage on the regular shows? Maybe I've just missed it, but it seems Anna Nicole is all their interested in.  Crying or Very sad

Kat: I love your avatar! I managed to make you one last night and put it in the St Pat's thread, but you're already decked out!  Wink

Ty I didn't even see it. I had been thinking about St. Pat's Day and I could come up with a dancing 'tatie and a Guiness Dark  but then I came across the Celt Cross with the Claddagh. It is a symbol that I have always loved.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "nonesuche"

<<Snip>>
hey OF, here's a smiley for you, maybe you can convince IBE to have a mardi gras party for you - yes that's you hanging from the pole  Laughing

NoneS  I can not make out the street sign... Is that Toll House & Burbon?  A new flavor of Cookie?   IF so sign me up  Laughing
Klaasend  YES  FOM will be shocked  Shocked  ... just wondering how she will take to  having a Leprechaun ummm in place of the Chistmas Tree

lucky me--i am just in time----WTF      ??????

when did pvds admit to having sex w/ Nat.....page please?????
don't know how long this will last ( computer)

KLASS i am sure it will be a beatiful 4 leaf clover... Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2007, 08:36:54 PM »

O/T Folks, next time you see your local firefighters in action, throw a hat tip their direction.

My daughter is one of a very few female firefighters in our county and just walked in from an scene I am glade I didn't know about until now (that it's over).
This little 5'4" baby of my is a real trooper.  I am very proud of her and just wanted to share.

Any one interested can watch the raw video at http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/displayBreaking.htm?storyID=57033

It made Foxnews tonight.  Robber that was shooting at them is "toast".  Okay, that wasn't very nice but accurate.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »

FOM - Joran admitted it in one of his interviews, I don't remember which one now.

How do you like your new look?  LOL  Laughing
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2007, 08:38:37 PM »

FOM - Joran admitted it in one of his interviews, I don't remember which one now.

Klaas, is that your work?  Thumbs up. Wink

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2007, 08:40:13 PM »

THAT IS TOOOOOOOO COOL KLASS!!!!
More than i had dreamed of for such a simple monkey!!
I am blessed.......THANK YOU___YOU ROCK!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2007, 08:41:44 PM »

O/T Folks, next time you see your local firefighters in action, throw a hat tip their direction.

My daughter is one of a very few female firefighters in our county and just walked in from an scene I am glade I didn't know about until now (that it's over).
This little 5'4" baby of my is a real trooper.  I am very proud of her and just wanted to share.

Any one interested can watch the raw video at http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/displayBreaking.htm?storyID=57033

It made Foxnews tonight.  Robber that was shooting at them is "toast".  Okay, that wasn't very nice but accurate.

Wow Anidac - they had that on Fox news earlier today.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »

wow.............so there is a statement?....but just comming up now??
weird

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2007, 08:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

THAT IS TOOOOOOOO COOL KLASS!!!!
More than i had dreamed of for such a simple monkey!!
I am blessed.......THANK YOU___YOU ROCK!

Laughing I knew you'ld like it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2007, 08:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

wow.............so there is a statement?....but just comming up now??
weird

It's an interview that's been out there a long time but he's changed his stories so many times.  Hopefully someone will find it and post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »

FOM - Just reread what you posted.  Not PVDS, JVDS admitted to having sex with Natalee when she was too drunk and passing out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2007, 08:49:19 PM »

FOM - here what we did hear that was new from the recent court case where PVDS lost his case for damages.

There are wire TAPS of PVDS claiming to have picked up Natalee and Joran near McDonalds and taking them to the HI.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2007, 08:50:13 PM »

Wow Anidac - they had that on Fox news earlier today.

My daughter was certified to ride the tower just before Christmas and within 3 weeks had tallied up 3 major "saves" earning her a special award cerimony from the state fire commissioner office.  She is a pain in the neck as a 21 year old off-spring but one of the finest examples of what one can do if thei fight tooth and nail to live their dreams.  

I cannot believe some of the situations firefighters walk into.  This was nothing compared to walking into the middle of a gang members home or a domestic dispute.  The good guys put their lives on the line every day behind the scenes in ways none of ever imagine.  I don't complain about tax money to support them any more.  Our FF are 90% non-paid volenteers with only a few career people per station.  They are all trained the same.

Okay, enough of my OT.  I will get back to the business at hand now.  I just had to share with some one since no one else is home.  Boy, the smell of smoke is in everything.  She rarely comes home in her gear but they where beat after a full day of digging in the rubble, etc.

Klaas, did I see some one post that PVS interview was conducted prior to the judges recent decission?  If so, it makes more sense to me.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »

FOM - Just reread what you posted.  Not PVDS, JVDS admitted to having sex with Natalee when she was too drunk and passing out.
'
Yes he said it to the reporter from the Enquirer interview he did when he first went to the Netherlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2007, 08:54:33 PM »

Anidac - yes, PVDS interview had to be BEFORE he lost his case.  In the interview Valetijn is questioning why his dad would do an interview on a Sunday.  I'll find the exact quote for you.  Anyway, if it was done on a Sunday it couldn't have been done any later than 2/11 and the case was decided on 2/13.  The interview was probably done far earlier than 2/11.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »

Wow!  I know you're just busting with pride ~ she must be something!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2007, 08:57:18 PM »

Anidac - yes, PVDS interview had to be BEFORE he lost his case.  In the interview Valetijn is questioning why his dad would do an interview on a Sunday.  I'll find the exact quote for you.  Anyway, if it was done on a Sunday it couldn't have been done any later than 2/11 and the case was decided on 2/13.  The interview was probably done far earlier than 2/11.

The Holloway nightmare of Van der Sloot

| The Holloway case |
Saturday February 17th

Son Valentijn did not welcome the arrival of me, a journalist. "Dad, haven't you got better things to do on a Sunday afternoon, because there is a chance that you will say things you are going to regret or that everything is going to be twisted and turned around again", that was what Valentijn had just said to his father Paul van der Sloot in a very parentally protective way.

(snipped)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2007, 08:57:55 PM »

Klaas, no need to find the quote.  I was just confirming what I thought I read the other night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.