May 31, 2024, 05:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #584 2/18 - 2/25/2007  (Read 124937 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2007, 09:38:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anidac - I'm sure there are many pieces missing.

San - The question is now was Natalee still at the VDS home when Beth and Jug arrived?

She could have been Klaas.  That might have been one of the reasons it took Paulus so long to answer his door.  I will also say there was someone in the house with Paulus besides Joran and Deepak.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2007, 09:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS

JK2 park near the POND and try to figure out what they are going to do.  That's when K2 leave Joran and Natalee (probably dead) behind and go home and clean their car.  That's when Paulus comes to help out his son, the one he would do anything to protect.

You're right Klaas, Paulus probably came to assist Joran and said to the Kalpoes you two go home I will take it from here.   Paulus and Joran take a severely injured Natalee to his home.  Paulus never got her help because Joran would be the one to go to jail and Paulus himself would be in trouble.

I'm still thinking the crime happened at the Sloot home but this could be a possibility.

I agree that taking a severely injured, drugged, raped Natalee to the Sloot home would be the safest think to do until they could figure things out.  Joran said it never would have happened if Anita had been home.  Deepak said, "Your own father, unbelievable".

Only problem I have with them taking her to the VDS house is why they would have left and had PVDS come to pick them up later on.  If they where already there and things where going "bad" why not go to the main house and get dad then?  Just thinking....

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2007, 09:42:15 PM »

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS

JK2 park near the POND and try to figure out what they are going to do.  That's when K2 leave Joran and Natalee (probably dead) behind and go home and clean their car.  That's when Paulus comes to help out his son, the one he would do anything to protect.

Edited to add - this is just my opinion of a scenerio that could have happened.

I think you are close.  My last post was another angle I was looking at prior to reading you post above.  Mixed up my posting.  LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »

Anidac - here is what I'm thinking is possible

1.  JK2 drug and rape, maybe even film Natalee.  They've done this before and nothing bad has ever happened.  This time Natalee is very sick or dies in the process.

2.  JK2 at approx 2:30am are at the pond area freaking out trying to figure out what to do.

3.  Joran calls his dad.  K2 leave and go wash their car and dispose of evidence.

4.  PVDS comes and picks up Joran and Natalee and go back to the VDS home.  This would be at around 3-3:30

We do not know based upon the recent court information what time PVDS said he picked up Natalee and Joran.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2007, 09:46:16 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS

You're right Klaas, Paulus probably came to assist Joran and said to the Kalpoes you two go home I will take it from here.   Paulus and Joran take a severely injured Natalee to his home.  Paulus never got her help because Joran would be the one to go to jail and Paulus himself would be in trouble.

I'm still thinking the crime happened at the Sloot home but this could be a possibility.

I agree that taking a severely injured, drugged, raped Natalee to the Sloot home would be the safest think to do until they could figure things out.  Joran said it never would have happened if Anita had been home.  Deepak said, "Your own father, unbelievable".

Only problem I have with them taking her to the VDS house is why they would have left and had PVDS come to pick them up later on.  If they where already there and things where going "bad" why not go to the main house and get dad then?  Just thinking....

Maybe things didn't go bad until they left.  Once they saw what Joran did to her they called Paulus and he said I will be right there don't move.  Paulus arrived and saw how bad it really was and he said let's get out of here before someone sees you.  Take her to our house and let's see what we can do.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »

OH dear,  I have created a bit of a war of words on the cruise critic boards.  I had said that I would not return to Aruba because of the drugs
and crime.  I also mentioned  Natalee.  here are two response I received.  HELP!!

Totally contrary to our experiences in Aruba and I doubt that the facts would support the charges of a high crime rate or excessive availability of illegal drugs. Not everyone will love Aruba, but then again there are probably a few folks not enamored of Arizona either.

I have to agree-I love Aruba! I wasn't offered drugs and I found the natives to be cordial and pleasant. I look forward to visiting there again.

What did I do??...I suggested they read Scared Monkeys to get some real information.  stand by..this isn't over.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »

1.  JK2 drug and rape, maybe even film Natalee.  They've done this before and nothing bad has ever happened.  This time Natalee is very sick or dies in the process.

2.  JK2 at approx 2:30am are at the pond area freaking out trying to figure out what to do.

3.  Joran calls his dad.  K2 leave and go wash their car and dispose of evidence.

4.  PVDS comes and picks up Joran and Natalee and go back to the VDS home.  This would be at around 3-3:30

We do not know based upon the recent court information what time PVDS said he picked up Natalee and Joran.

THAT is why Deepak needed to find out when/if Joran got home
THAT is why Satish wanted to know how the girl was doing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2007, 09:48:54 PM »

IMO,she died at the vds house.i note the yard work and concrete not long after.why not let the house be searched,if you have nothing to hide.Why not Let Tim,clear the well and septic tank,if nothing to hide.I am ready to take the red and blue pills,that Nemo,is giving me,.My heroes were always Firemen,and medics.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
OH dear,  I have created a bit of a war of words on the cruise critic boards.  I had said that I would not return to Aruba because of the drugs
and crime.  I also mentioned  Natalee.  here are two response I received.  HELP!!

Totally contrary to our experiences in Aruba and I doubt that the facts would support the charges of a high crime rate or excessive availability of illegal drugs. Not everyone will love Aruba, but then again there are probably a few folks not enamored of Arizona either.

I have to agree-I love Aruba! I wasn't offered drugs and I found the natives to be cordial and pleasant. I look forward to visiting there again.

What did I do??...I suggested they read Scared Monkeys to get some real information.  stand by..this isn't over.

They are probably already posting at RU or FOB and not much you can do to change their minds.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:20 PM »

I am picking through this mountain of files here to see how many versions of the PVDS pick time I can find.  There have been several but they did seem to be clustered into a couple of different groupings.  There always seems to be a thread of truth in every good lie.  Let's see if we can find the thread weaving through the numerious lies.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

Tell them to educate themselves before posting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
IMO,she died at the vds house.i note the yard work and concrete not long after.why not let the house be searched,if you have nothing to hide.Why not Let Tim,clear the well and septic tank,if nothing to hide.I am ready to take the red and blue pills,that Nemo,is giving me,.My heroes were always Firemen,and medics.CAT

CAT - I agree.  I think Paulus let her die.  He could have called 911 but instead he let her die and disposed of her body.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »

I agree Cat she died at the VDS house.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2007, 09:51:42 PM »

Hi everyone,

One of the comments that was made EARLY ON by an Aruban poster has always intrigued me.

That person said, "One thing is known for sure, there was something very strange going on in Noord at about 2:30 AM that night".

I always thought that meant that whatever happened in and around the VDS home was able to be HEARD by people there close by, and that people may have seen and heard things like cars flying down the street, doors slamming, people hollering, etc. Kind of like a "Cops" episode, island-style. Where everyone on the block knows that it's comin' DOWN tonight.

This has never been enlarged on at all.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2007, 09:53:22 PM »

CAT - I agree.  I think Paulus let her die.  He could have called 911 but instead he let her die and disposed of her body.

This is it in a nutshell.  I remember when I posted this many months ago about Paulus letting her die.  Premediated Murder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »

SB - do you remember that Aruban posters nickname?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »

They are probably already posting at RU or FOB and not much you can do to change their minds.

I know, but it still Pi$$ me off.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »

Be back in a few.  Need to go calm dad down about today's local events.  This is by far NOT the worst she has been involved in.  (eyes rolling)

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »

Tell them to educate themselves before posting.

great idea.  thanks...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2007, 09:59:28 PM »

hey monkeys...

I hope everyone has checked out the front page!  Awesome work Klaasend...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.