May 28, 2024, 12:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION - DAY 2 - 5/10/11  (Read 150475 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: May 10, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »

I only got through the first 58 pages of Mallory's depo..but somewhere in there ..the pages jumped so much I couldn't find it again...they are asking Mallory if she ever used the A's computer and she said no.  Then they ask if she had ever searched for chloroform on the computer..and if anyone ever told her a search for chloroform came up under her name?  What..did anyone else read that?  Where were they going with that..did that search come up under Mallory's log-on ?  Isn't that considered stealing too..if you log-in to a computer as someone else..kinda like stealing their on-line id?    It is late ..maybe I misread..but that would be something if it came up under Mallory when she never used that computer.   

Ok. I downloaded to my computer.
It's on page 52 where she's being asked if she'd done chloroform searches on the A's computer.

Thank you Curly..so Casey must have gotten Mallory's log on info..probably off of Lee's laptop at some point..she probably did send emails to Amy as well acting like she was Mallory..trying to find out what Amy knew and what Amy was doing about her case.   And this would have been while she was working so hard each day in Baez' office.  Wonder how much of this Baez knows and condoned?
If this is true, how many more unethical things can Baez be found guilty of? You know kc treated him like a lover more than an atty, so I feel sure she would let him in on any "investigative" or case assisting work she did so she'd be valuable. He's no stranger to dirty tactics and the bottom line is, she was in his custody, so the buck should stop with him. He is cough* an officer of the court.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: May 10, 2011, 11:46:33 PM »

I only got through the first 58 pages of Mallory's depo..but somewhere in there ..the pages jumped so much I couldn't find it again...they are asking Mallory if she ever used the A's computer and she said no.  Then they ask if she had ever searched for chloroform on the computer..and if anyone ever told her a search for chloroform came up under her name?  What..did anyone else read that?  Where were they going with that..did that search come up under Mallory's log-on ?  Isn't that considered stealing too..if you log-in to a computer as someone else..kinda like stealing their on-line id?    It is late ..maybe I misread..but that would be something if it came up under Mallory when she never used that computer.    

It's on page 52 where she's being asked if she'd done chloroform searches on the A's computer.

Thank you Curly..so Casey must have gotten Mallory's log on info..probably off of Lee's laptop at some point..she probably did send emails to Amy as well acting like she was Mallory..trying to find out what Amy knew and what Amy was doing about her case.   And this would have been while she was working so hard each day in Baez' office.  Wonder how much of this Baez knows and condoned?

It's a strong possibility.
This depo. was taken in Nov. 2009 and Mallory didn't specify when they had run into Amy downtown, but no one else would have done that, or I should say, would have thought to do that. Casey WAS the family hacker.

If I read the depo correctly, they were inferring that she was on the computer in the guest bedroom before July of 08 which would have been before KC was arrested. I think KC has set up an account in Mallory's name to email Amy and was still on that log on when she checked for chloroform. The problem was Mallory had never been on that computer until after the car was found if she is telling the truth about when she was in their house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 10, 2011, 11:49:23 PM »

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason are confident in their defense strategy for Casey Anthony.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/242325/Exclusive:-Casey-Anthony-attorneys-hint-at-shocker-in-defense

Lol!  They're SO confident that they won't give up trying to get Dr. Vass disqualified.
Gimme a break.

I am so they have some far fetched cock n bull story to tell....and the train they are on is heading right towards the A's...all 3 of them!!  Lee, I think, is still under some false sense of security....they'd better all wake up quickly and tell the darn truth!!

Sunny - totally agree.

George, Cindy and Lee had better tell the cold truth.  Missy has a plan for them and they're not going to like it.

Now the defense is saying that they have a "shock" defense.  Probably true, too, because most everything they do is somewhat shocking and I think all the crazy actions on their part is leading up to the big shock.

I still say that KC is a grand manipulator and she's had more than plenty of time to dream up her ULTIMATE pay-back to her family.

IIRC - she was really upset that her mom and dad didn't get her out on bail.  I remember Cindy saying - Honey, you know we don't have that kind of money.

Yes, Honey knew that but it's all about her and she can't let a little thing like mom and dad not having the money hold her back.  Honey has a deep in the gut anger.  Honey is angry that they seemed to love Caylee more than her.  Honey is mad that all anyone cares about is Caylee.  Honey is mad that all they ever did was raise her, clothe her well, feed her and cater to her every want and need - and then did the same for the little daughter (the little snothead), too.  Honey, though, has no compassion for ANYTHING except for herself.  It keeps her so busy thinking about herself that Honey doesn't have time to think of anyone else. 

Yes, Missy KC has been very busy scheming and plotting her revenge on the people she hates the most: her family.  KC is in heaven right now (I'm sure there's a proper psychological term for her state of mind, but I can't recall it)...her grand show is about to hit the the screens around the world...her show is expected to run 6 to 8 weeks.  IMO, I believe it will run longer than that!   

I could be wrong, but right now, I imagine Missy KC is very excited (not frightened) to be the center of attention - just what she's always wanted!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: May 10, 2011, 11:49:42 PM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Did I hear that right? I was watching HLN with Jane. Did anyone else hear that?

He is definitely a witness for the State , which is the prosecution.   Remember he walked out of his depo and his lawyer announced that Lee did not need a lawyer anylonger he had told the truth or something like that..use immunity, etc.   
[/quote]
I'm really trying to catch back up...................... but, couldn't Lee be a "hostile" witness for the State? I'm not thinking he is really assisting them willingly. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #904 on: May 10, 2011, 11:50:45 PM »

So, who thinks the duhfense will successfully get a change of venue to somewhere like Miami? 

Did JBP say when he would ORDER AGAIN on this duffense motion about the evidence? 

What happens if they cannot seat a jury who does not think she is guilty?

I read on another forum, but they don't back it up, that they would have to let her go?  Is this true?

Marina2 
It's time...   Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower 
What happens if they can not get a jury????

If a determination is made that they can't ever seat an impartial jury, they have to let her go. That won't happen in this case though. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135757&page=59

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 10, 2011, 11:53:55 PM »

The news just said Lee was going to be a witness for the State and the Prosecution. I am not familiar with that happening very often. 

Shell, it's my understanding that all three A's (George, Cindy and Lee) are witnesses for both the prosecution and the defense.
That's why they'll be called to the stand multiple times - to testify about different aspects of the case.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: May 10, 2011, 11:55:20 PM »

Bozo's comment "you're acting like a 2 year old" made to Nancy Grace tonight LOL

I can't get over KC/Bozo fighting in court!!!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: May 10, 2011, 11:58:26 PM »

I only got through the first 58 pages of Mallory's depo..but somewhere in there ..the pages jumped so much I couldn't find it again...they are asking Mallory if she ever used the A's computer and she said no.  Then they ask if she had ever searched for chloroform on the computer..and if anyone ever told her a search for chloroform came up under her name?  What..did anyone else read that?  Where were they going with that..did that search come up under Mallory's log-on ?  Isn't that considered stealing too..if you log-in to a computer as someone else..kinda like stealing their on-line id?    It is late ..maybe I misread..but that would be something if it came up under Mallory when she never used that computer.    

Thank you Curly..so Casey must have gotten Mallory's log on info..probably off of Lee's laptop at some point..she probably did send emails to Amy as well acting like she was Mallory..trying to find out what Amy knew and what Amy was doing about her case.   And this would have been while she was working so hard each day in Baez' office.  Wonder how much of this Baez knows and condoned?

It's a strong possibility.
This depo. was taken in Nov. 2009 and Mallory didn't specify when they had run into Amy downtown, but no one else would have done that, or I should say, would have thought to do that. Casey WAS the family hacker.

If I read the depo correctly, they were inferring that she was on the computer in the guest bedroom before July of 08 which would have been before KC was arrested. I think KC has set up an account in Mallory's name to email Amy and was still on that log on when she checked for chloroform. The problem was Mallory had never been on that computer until after the car was found if she is telling the truth about when she was in their house.

I think it is two seperate times..once during either February or March when the chlorofrom searches were done..I think it was around March, around the time those searches took place. 

Then Mallory offers the explanation that someone might have been acting like they were her in emails to Amy..since Mallory had never emailed nor knew Amy...either Amy lied or  well someone was pretending to be me.  The emails to Amy were after Amy had pressed charges..Amy told Lee per Mallory how nice Mallory was to be so concerned about Amy..Mallory didn't know Amy..therefore only 1 other person fits that bill..Casey.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: May 11, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »

Bozo's comment "you're acting like a 2 year old" made to Nancy Grace tonight LOL

Yup.  Mizz Nancy played the clip, over at least 3 times now, with captions

Bobo - "Really?"
KC - "Really!"
Bobo - "You're acting like a 2-yr-old"

After which defense complains about their desk mics being on as their conversations are streaming on the internet and desk mics got turned off.

Mark NeJame did not have a lot of nice things to say about Bobo and him saying that to KC especially since this is about the MURDER OF a 2-Yr-old!

That episode of Really? / Really! happened yesterday...KC had on the light blue sweater.
Today is when the defense complained about the des mics...KC had on the purple shirt.
Then they cut the mics today and we couldn't hear what the prosecution/defense was saying to the judge.

Loved what Mark NeJame said....IMO...Bozo showed his classless side again by (1) arguing with his client in open court and (2) referring to KC as a 2 y.o., whe KC is in the court due to the death of a 2 y.o.

My husband just shakes his head and says this is going to be a crazy trial!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: May 11, 2011, 12:02:31 AM »

I can't get over KC/Bozo fighting in court!!!

If Bozo knows what's good for him, he'll be kissing her feet asap. She knows a LOT of things that could probably bring him crashing back to planet earth. If she started making accusations about him he could find himself disbarred and disgraced. When she hears a GUILTY verdict all that bottomless pit of anger and hate might be vented on her former bff. Now that would be good press! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 11, 2011, 12:03:08 AM »

He is definitely a witness for the State , which is the prosecution.   Remember he walked out of his depo and his lawyer announced that Lee did not need a lawyer anylonger he had told the truth or something like that..use immunity, etc.   
I'm really trying to catch back up...................... but, couldn't Lee be a "hostile" witness for the State? I'm not thinking he is really assisting them willingly. 
[/quote]

Wreck by all accounts..Lee's and his lawyers..Lee was honest in his depo, told the truth and walked out with use immunity and no longer felt he needed an attorney.  That's not a hostile witness.  That's a witness that told the State what he knows.

And since the State and Prosecution mean the same thing..if one is a witness for the State , they are a witness for the prosecution. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 11, 2011, 12:08:29 AM »

So, who thinks the duhfense will successfully get a change of venue to somewhere like Miami?  

Did JBP say when he would ORDER AGAIN on this duffense motion about the evidence?  

What happens if they cannot seat a jury who does not think she is guilty?

I read on another forum, but they don't back it up, that they would have to let her go?  Is this true?

No..........they will NOT let her go. They will seat a jury even if they have to go back to Orlando or another county.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: May 11, 2011, 12:09:13 AM »

Shell, it's my understanding that all three A's (George, Cindy and Lee) are witnesses for both the prosecution and the defense.
That's why they'll be called to the stand multiple times - to testify about different aspects of the case.

Yes, that's my understanding as well.
Zoo~ From what JP said, if he couldn't seat a jury at this first location, he'd seat one in Orlando.
If they know what's good for them, they better pick a panel from Pinellas County. They seem to have quite a few men up there willing to serve and that's what the Duhfense wants. Seems to me the State wants women, and so far they have a few. I think they should get 200 possibles, because this is going to drag out anyway. Once the 2nd part of voir dire begins, they'll be weeding out a lot of people and 100 doesn't seem like enough to me.
Miami is out of the question (because that's where Bozo wanted it).
On my local news they were saying that they will not seat a jury in West Palm Beach and they're very happy about that because it'll cost the taxpayers way too much $.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: May 11, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

10 News Speaks To Woman Who Contaminated Anthony Jury Pool

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=938886086001
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: May 11, 2011, 12:12:33 AM »

Wreck by all accounts..Lee's and his lawyers..Lee was honest in his depo, told the truth and walked out with use immunity and no longer felt he needed an attorney.  That's not a hostile witness.  That's a witness that told the State what he knows.

And since the State and Prosecution mean the same thing..if one is a witness for the State , they are a witness for the prosecution. 
[/quote]
Thanks! If he indeed used the words "use immunity" he feels like he assisting the Prosecution and they will not go after him!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: May 11, 2011, 12:13:44 AM »

Casey Anthony jury pool contaminated by woman who fought with George Anthony

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/191546/8/CASEY-ANTHONY-EXCLUSIVE-10-News-speaks-to-woman-who-contaminated-jury-pool-
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #916 on: May 11, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »

I love this picture, stolen from here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6459407&postcount=1544

OMG...thanks so much!!! I'm howling...this pic says it all!!!

JA, take a really deep breath my man... we still have a long way to go. Somethin' tells me there will be a boatload more of priceless moments!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: May 11, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »

Mark Nejame just told Nancy Grace he believed KC would take the stand and I could swear I heard him tell her you wait and see..so Nejame and Brad Conway think KC will testify..Imagine the state on cross..what a show that would be..admission = free..justice for Caylee= priceless  ::justice2NJ::

Just imagine. Casey places her hand on the Bible and swears to tell the truth, the whole truth. Nejame did say that, I heard it too.

I picture it a little differently, like it erupts into flames.

Monkey Devil!        Monkey Devil!   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: May 11, 2011, 12:15:52 AM »

[/quote]

As a matter of fact, I believe Sindy is the state's star witness.
Both she and George may be declared hostile witnesses by both sides if Bozo's really planning on implicating them.
Of the three of them, Lee (as idiotic as he is) has been the most cooperative and pleasant with the state, even though he loves Casey and beleives everything she tells him.
I really don't think Lee wants to see the inside of a jail cell, and in the end will not say anything to put himself in one.
George and Sindy, on the other hand, are lose canons.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 11, 2011, 12:16:57 AM »

Different sides want different jurors for the Anthony trial

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/pinellas/different-sides-want-different-jurors-for-the-anthony-trial-05102011
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.