May 29, 2024, 05:27:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158081 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2007, 01:59:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Red"
I will be saying this again in the future and when I have a date more secured ...

Tim Miller has promised that he will come on Sm and do a LIVE blog interview with us like he did in 2005 prior to going to Aruba.

People will be able to ask all kinds of questions. We are still going to control the questioning so that Tim does not get overwhelmed; however, all will be able to ask anything they wish.

That will be way cool!! Should be interesting to see what areas he has targeted. I missed when they are going??I n like a week?

Closer to the end of the month was what I thought Tim said.  But that would be within a couple weeks.

K thanks..Thought I may have missed it somewhere.. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2007, 01:59:48 AM »

I'm going to call it a night too.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2007, 02:00:09 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I will be saying this again in the future and when I have a date more secured ...

Tim Miller has promised that he will come on Sm and do a LIVE blog interview with us like he did in 2005 prior to going to Aruba.

People will be able to ask all kinds of questions. We are still going to control the questioning so that Tim does not get overwhelmed; however, all will be able to ask anything they wish.

What is the hold up with him going to Aruba?  Why is he not going now?!

The logistics of doing this is tremendous. There are many involved who are going. They are not renting a 30 ft boat. This is a tremendous undertaking.

And Red did not have any vacation days available, Wink. kidding.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2007, 02:02:23 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi spooky - that is so sad.  My sympathy to you and his family.

Thank you very much. He had cancer and my ex has been with him almost 24/7 and he's only 23 years old, trying to do school and all too. with no help. It's been very rough for him.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2007, 02:03:09 AM »

thanks Klaas. I'll just read back this thread then.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2007, 02:03:13 AM »

I haven't heard why he is not going until late this month.  First I thought it was going to be early or mid June.
But with the two big ships going I guess there was a lot to organise and tie it all together.
I  feel so sorry for Natalee's family having to wait over two years to maybe get answers.  I hope they do get answers and their loved daughter is able to come home, at least in this way.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2007, 02:05:09 AM »

The logistics of doing this is tremendous. There are many involved who are going. They are not renting a 30 ft boat. This is a tremendous undertaking.

I can imagine!! Let's hope she isnt too far out so they dont have to spend days searching. I saw the depth drop offs and the area on the map. Its a enormous area and they are looking for something small..

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2007, 02:05:46 AM »

Hey Red. Can you tell us who is suppling these boats? I may have missed it posted already.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2007, 02:06:48 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

Thank you very much. He had cancer and my ex has been with him almost 24/7 and he's only 23 years old, trying to do school and all too. with no help. It's been very rough for him.

He is going to need a lot of support now too.  It leaves a dreadful loss in your life when you have been a full time carer and suddenly not needed that way any longer, added to the grieving that we all go through.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2007, 02:07:43 AM »

TES I bet probably has some pretty good tips after all this time. Hopefully the story about koen's boat is true and she is just a few miles out.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »

He is going to need a lot of support now too.  It leaves a dreadful loss in your life when you have been a full time carer and suddenly not needed that way any longer, added to the grieving that we all go through.

I'm going to do my best to be there for him as much as possible. I can't imagine loosing my father. I just don't know what to say to him, you know? I guess there is nothing to say and I just hold his hand when he needs me.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »

I'm going to do my best to be there for him as much as possible. I can't imagine loosing my father. I just don't know what to say to him, you know? I guess there is nothing to say and I just hold his hand when he needs me.

Yes that is all you can do, and it will be enough just for him to know you are there.  He will not understand what he feels himself for a long while.
When my dear Mum died the one thing that stayed in my mind were the people who did NOT offer any moral support even though they had been what we felt were good friends.  The ones that just visited and sat quietly with us were the ones that helped the most.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2007, 02:14:27 AM »

Hey Red. Can you tell us who is suppling these boats? I may have missed it posted already.

I jumpped in late as well.. Cool Look back a few pages..Red said he will most likely release the company this week that is helping TES and should have a date soon when they are leaving.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2007, 02:17:49 AM »

Yes that is all you can do, and it will be enough just for him to know you are there.  He will not understand what he feels himself for a long while.
When my dear Mum died the one thing that stayed in my mind were the people who did NOT offer any moral support even though they had been what we felt were good friends.  The ones that just visited and sat quietly with us were the ones that helped the most.

Thanks for telling me that. That makes me feel better about tomorrow.
Goodnight Dear. I'm gonna lurk a bit and then off to bed. Thanks again for your kind words. Smile

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2007, 02:19:45 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

I jumpped in late as well.. Cool Look back a few pages..Red said he will most likely release the company this week that is helping TES and should have a date soon when they are leaving.

Thanks so much. Klaas told me to read back I just jumped the gun with my question.  Cool

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2007, 02:22:37 AM »

Thanks so much. Klaas told me to read back I just jumped the gun with my question.

LOL I did the same spooky..Damn poker window kept poppin up so I had to get the questions off before Mr and Mrs Red went to bed.. Cool

Night!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2007, 02:29:04 AM »

My fear is Aruba will stand in there way again for the search  Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2007, 02:32:25 AM »

Goodnight spooky dear.  Will be thinking of you and your friends.  Hugs.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2007, 02:33:06 AM »

I also wonder if Carla Baron provided Tim with any information
for there show of where they think Natalee is

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2007, 02:35:36 AM »

Doing a fly by on my way to bed but the reporter and cameraman had been covering some sort of car racing in Curacao.  Now the odd thing is around this same time of their suicides we read in the papers about a fight in a bar involving racer people from Curacao.

Don't remember if it was C&C or Bahia but think it was one of those two bars where there was a bad fight and I think the race people beat up a couple of tourists badly.  The tourist thought ALE had to know who this crew would be as they identified them very well but don't think much was done to the attacking pit crew or whatever they were.

Klaas or Janet probably have the articles from the newspapers.

At least the car races is what they were "officially" working on from my memory only.  I, too, think something not right with these suicides by hanging.

SPOOKY,

Am so sorry to hear about your young friend.  Sometimes the best thing to say is not to say anything at all, just accept the person with all their grief.  Let him talk if he needs to or not talk about it if that's what he wants as well.  You will just know what to do when the time comes.

Goodnight any still here reading!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.