May 29, 2024, 03:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158068 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2007, 10:06:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks BT and Tibby!!

And Justins...I'm so sorry about the school trip  Crying or Very sad I hope  you can find a good solution for Justin...

Well, the link I gave you takes you to his home page, not just the newspaper.

He likes to make jokes about the "Sand Mountain Boys" doing this and that which I have never found to be particularly amusing.  Some people do, I have heard.   Very Happy

Anna - I'm so glad you posted that. I read his articles in the paper, but I had never been to his web site.

Well, if he were going to be reading this, I would have to post that you haven't missed much, lol.  But since he isn't, he is a fine man and talented writer.  Would not want to admit that to him, however.

Just one of those situations where we love to rag/tease/argue with each other.  It's how we relate if that makes any sense.  I have neglected to contact him in years as there are just not enough hours in the day and old friends just seem to slip away these days.  He did have what I would call a drinking problem in his youth and guess that is when the teasing all started for me.  He wants to tease me but me not to tease him back, too.  Typical male I guess.

It's sad to think of all the interesting and wonderful people we leave along the path of our lives simply because we do not have the time to do otherwise.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

Yeah and talk about messing up a young kid for the rest of his life.. he obviously saw something... that is so sickening.  Lock em all up.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2007, 10:07:43 PM »

I think that child would have singled out the father IMMEDIATELY if he was involved. That's a bizarre story.

Spock, it's been kind of quiet. We had some excitememnt a couple of days ago over some bogus posts about closing the case, and about new searches.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I have never been able to get this computer to copy-paste ANYTHING. I tried all the keyboard combos y'all mentioned and nothing. Now I was trying to use Wordpad and Notepad to copy into (I don't have Word installed) but I expected at least to have the Copy option available after hitting those keys, however it is grayed out.

OF, Little None is None's DAUGHTER!

(Unless she has a dog that can bake cookies, that is...  wink:)

Can someone remind me again what network that thing is on Wednesday night? I am 100% against psychics but I do want to see what info their research has come up with recently.

SB...
Thats what I was thinking When I read the post...
Where is CBB it replace the horse with me in this

I'm Sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: June 17, 2007, 10:08:23 PM »

Folks another sweet little tool that costs about $35 is Snag-It which allows you to take scrolling screenshots, snag anything off a web page and save in multiple formats. I've used it for years a love it. it will even record short videos.

www.techsmith.com

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2007, 10:09:35 PM »

OF little none is right here, we're leaning holding each other up after 5 hours of yard work today  Laughing

she's not upset with you at ALL, now you stop that  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »

Well, if he were going to be reading this, I would have to post that you haven't missed much, lol.  But since he isn't, he is a fine man and talented writer.  Would not want to admit that to him, however.

Just one of those situations where we love to rag/tease/argue with each other.  It's how we relate if that makes any sense.  I have neglected to contact him in years as there are just not enough hours in the day and old friends just seem to slip away these days.  He did have what I would call a drinking problem in his youth and guess that is when the teasing all started for me.  He wants to tease me but me not to tease him back, too.  Typical male I guess.

It's sad to think of all the interesting and wonderful people we leave along the path of our lives simply because we do not have the time to do otherwise.

I'm not familiar with his music, which I think is country and country is not my favorite.  Confused However, I always enjoy what he writes.

It is sad how we have friends we sort of leave behind and keep meaning to get back in touch with. I have some of those as well.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 17, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
OT – I’ve always loved the Celtic Woman concerts on PBS, so a few weeks ago Amazon, or one of them were selling the DVD’s at a discount and I bought them.  Tonight I just got around to listening to one of them.  WOW!  That is a whole new experience in a DVD player with the 5:1 surround and the sub-woofer pounding out the beat of those bass drums.  The whole room is breathing those sounds in and out!

Just had to share. lol

I hope when y'all are using AMAZON you are supporting SM.... and using the link from here....(couldn't resist)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 17, 2007, 10:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Yeah and talk about messing up a young kid for the rest of his life.. he obviously saw something... that is so sickening.  Lock em all up.

How would a baby know to say mommy is in the rug.  Also there was bleach on the floor.  It is obviously someone who goes to the house.   I don't think it was a random act.  They wouldn't take the time to throw the bleach on the floor.  They would run like hell to get out of a house where they don't know who could be coming home at any minute.  JMO.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 17, 2007, 10:11:03 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Hey guys been gone a week or so, anything new happening?

HI Spock..
From what I remember.... Not much..
Court TV Wed. Night.  & Tim Millers search later this month

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: June 17, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Folks another sweet little tool that costs about $35 is Snag-It which allows you to take scrolling screenshots, snag anything off a web page and save in multiple formats. I've used it for years a love it. it will even record short videos.

www.techsmith.com

I have Screen Shot 8 by Broderbund but have never used it for anything other than "capturing" the dolls for my avatar.   Embarassed

It works well for those.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 17, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »

OF little none is right here, we're leaning holding each other up after 5 hours of yard work today  Laughing

she's not upset with you at ALL, now you stop that  Laughing

I would not have made the mistake (maybe) If she had said Hi gang this is little None & I have something for an OldFart.
Almost as bad as northern/southern terms.  Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:11 PM »

www.techsmith.com

I have Screen Shot 8 by Broderbund but have never used it for anything other than "capturing" the dolls for my avatar.   Embarassed

It works well for those.

Thx..Ill look that up Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"

How would a baby know to say mommy is in the rug.  Also there was bleach on the floor.  It is obviously someone who goes to the house.   I don't think it was a random act.  They wouldn't take the time to throw the bleach on the floor.  They would run like hell to get out of a house where they don't know who could be coming home at any minute.  JMO.

Definitely someone they know.  When they said the mattress was crooked on the bed and the comforter was gone.. and the bleach... not looking good for this gal.  Reminds me of Lacy Peterson.  

Another case - young pregnant gal in Omaha was disappeared and her boyfriend's bed had a ton of her blood on it - they never found her body.  NO BODY.   HE WAS FOUND GUILTY and  GIVEN LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.  They got it right this time anyway.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 17, 2007, 10:16:33 PM »

OF next time I'll make sure she does that so you know, ok?  Wink

did y'all notice that the newest registered user is JVDS???

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 17, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »

Yeah, some of us had some pretty pointed questions for him this afternoon.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: June 17, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I completely agree with you.... my money is on the ex-wife... it's not a random act, and that poor child did see something... that is so sad.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 17, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

Just Very Disturbed Sicko   Shocked  Laughing

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2007, 10:18:58 PM »

Yeah, some of us had some pretty pointed questions for him this afternoon.  Laughing  Laughing

and I had NOTHING to do with it!  For real.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2007, 10:19:45 PM »

and I had NOTHING to do with it!  For real.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.