May 29, 2024, 04:12:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158073 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I love scary movies and watch them all.  They don't bother me one bit, no nightmares, etc.  I even watch the gory ones without problems.  However, there is one movie that did scare me...can anyone guess which one that was?

The Jagged Edge???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:36 PM »

I love scary movies and watch them all.  They don't bother me one bit, no nightmares, etc.  I even watch the gory ones without problems.  However, there is one movie that did scare me...can anyone guess which one that was?

The Exorcist?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2007, 02:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Jaws

BINGO!  After watching that movie I never wanted to swim in the ocean again, lol  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2007, 02:10:22 PM »

Still reading and I need to be working but had to guess!

Is it LEGION?  That scares me and is the spookiest one I have ever seen where the guy puts recorder with blank take in rooms and then there are voices recorded on the tape?

That's my all time big scare.  I had one from my baby monitor I use for the pups one time, too, a male voice.  Think my neighbors had same brand of monitor and I was picking up from theirs but scared the crap outta me!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Jaws

BINGO!  After watching that movie I never wanted to swim in the ocean again, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing Me too.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2007, 02:14:14 PM »

Just wanted to wish the monkey dads a happy day.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »

Oh, I didn't even think of Jaws.... that movie kept everyone out of the water.... I wouldn't even swim in the pool... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh, I didn't even think of Jaws.... that movie kept everyone out of the water.... I wouldn't even swim in the pool... Laughing

ROFLMAO  Laughing

Seriously though, I used to waterski all the time in the ocean when I was in High School, never thought anything of it.  Not until JAWS  Shocked
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2007, 02:28:29 PM »

ROFLMAO  Laughing

Seriously though, I used to waterski all the time in the ocean when I was in High School, never thought anything of it.  Not until JAWS  Shocked

A mechanical fish scared you?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »

This was a pretty scary movie as well..I heard the sequel is coming out soon..They all go straight to prison.. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »

too funny... we all just aged ourselves... I screamed bloody murder at the movies when the boat shows the guy in it during that movie... and I wouldn't ski on the lake that was near our house..... skied there all the time as a teenager... not after that movie Laughing  or the pool and forget the ocean when we were in FL on vacation.... Laughing  Laughing

so y'all know I am a geek...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2007, 02:31:39 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
This was a pretty scary movie as well..I heard the sequel is coming out soon..They all go straight to prison.. Wink

That is a SCARY movie based on fact!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

ROFLMAO  Laughing

Yes, because great white sharks are real  Laughing
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

ROFLMAO  Laughing

Yes, because great white sharks are real  Laughing

I need to write a movie.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2007, 02:36:41 PM »

My older sister always had this thing about people morphing into other things.  Scared her to death and she would have nightmares for days and days.  One Saturday afternoon my mom took me and sis to go see a movie.  My sister was so terrified that we had to get up and leave the movie half way through.  It was years later before I got to see the end of the 1959 version of The Shaggy Dog.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2007, 02:37:51 PM »

Easy... she takes the geek title...

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »

JAWS reminds me of Aruba when i see it now. Beach town, shady politicians, shady tourism schills, attempted cover-up...and sharks.

All that is missing is an ending, a hero.

Quint: "What d'ya have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage? " Arrow
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2007, 02:41:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
JAWS reminds me of Aruba when i see it now. Beach town, shady politicians, shady tourism schills, attempted cover-up...and sharks.

All that is missing is an ending, a hero.

Quint: "What d'ya have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage? " Arrow

so true...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2007, 02:43:22 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU:

Charlie --- I love your pictures - I posted that already on FOB.

But one thing - the Monkeys seemed very elated (of course we know that it does not take too much to get them excited) but they seem to be misunderstanding all of your shots of empty beaches - meaning that there are no people on Aruba's beaches.

I of course know the reason, but maybe you could spell it out for them in Monkey language! TIA

Let me guess  Wink  Charlierat took the photos at 5am because the heat mid day in Aruba was too much to bare?  That's why in all the photos there are so few cars and tourists at any of the locations? Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2007, 02:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
My older sister always had this thing about people morphing into other things.  Scared her to death and she would have nightmares for days and days.  One Saturday afternoon my mom took me and sis to go see a movie.  My sister was so terrified that we had to get up and leave the movie half way through.  It was years later before I got to see the end of the 1959 version of The Shaggy Dog.  Laughing

Shocked I can understand the blob or salems lot..But the Shaggy Dog!!!ROFL!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.