May 29, 2024, 05:17:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158080 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Shout out to Tibby and/or BT:

Do either of you have the link to that archive site of that guy who BT quoted that Anna knows? I copied the link and have now deleted it Embarassed

http://www.daltonroberts.com/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:34 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
OT – I’ve always loved the Celtic l

Easy, I bet it is fabulous. I saw Celtic Women in the Birmingham Concert Hall last year and it was fantastic...very mystical and ethereal...those are some really talented ladies....I was mesmerized  Wink  Laughing

Thats another reason why I love my apple Sad
And *******, I just tried apple shift 3 on my mac and it did a screen capture PDF on my desktop of the forum. I had no idea it would do that! I'm psyched!!! Of course, the next time I need something like that, I'll have probably forgotten which keys to press  Embarassed Sorry I can't help you with a screen capture on the PC...

Thats another reason why I love my apple Sad Takes one second Sad Anytime you need help just holler..I use to work for apple Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »

Thanks BT and Tibby!!

And Justins...I'm so sorry about the school trip  Crying or Very sad I hope  you can find a good solution for Justin...

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Thanks guys..I tried all that..If it did work I dont know where the file went..I am so used to seeing it appear on the desktop. Next time I see something that I need copied immediately I will switch over to the mac. I copied the damn URL but it reverted back to somethin else Sad

******* - if you Shift/Print Screen, won't it be on your clipboard and then you may be able to paste it into a document page?

I give up for the night on that..You check your mail?

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2007, 09:50:59 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
OT – I’ve always loved the Celtic l

Easy, I bet it is fabulous. I saw Celtic Women in the Birmingham Concert Hall last year and it was fantastic...very mystical and ethereal...those are some really talented ladies....I was mesmerized  Wink  Laughing

Thats another reason why I love my apple Sad
And *******, I just tried apple shift 3 on my mac and it did a screen capture PDF on my desktop of the forum. I had no idea it would do that! I'm psyched!!! Of course, the next time I need something like that, I'll have probably forgotten which keys to press  Embarassed Sorry I can't help you with a screen capture on the PC...

Thats another reason why I love my apple Sad Takes one second Sad Anytime you need help just holler..I use to work for apple Smile

OMG, are you serious? Can you email me at ((edit)).com so I can email you if I get in a jam? TIA!

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2007, 09:52:25 PM »

Thanks BT and Tibby!!

And Justins...I'm so sorry about the school trip  Crying or Very sad I hope  you can find a good solution for Justin...

Well, the link I gave you takes you to his home page, not just the newspaper.

He likes to make jokes about the "Sand Mountain Boys" doing this and that which I have never found to be particularly amusing.  Some people do, I have heard.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 17, 2007, 09:55:39 PM »

Another missing pregnant woman.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,283592,00.html

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: June 17, 2007, 09:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Thanks BT and Tibby!!

Well, the link I gave you takes you to his home page, not just the newspaper.

He likes to make jokes about the "Sand Mountain Boys" doing this and that which I have never found to be particularly amusing.  Some people do, I have heard.   Very Happy

Anna - I'm so glad you posted that. I read his articles in the paper, but I had never been to his web site.

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 17, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »

Me too.. a Mac.. I use  "Grab" a free program.. maybe it has one for Windows. It lets me "grab" ie: get the screen showing or a window. Very helpful

But isn't the an "F" function like F3 or something that is in Windows that copies the screen?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 17, 2007, 09:58:13 PM »

I have never been able to get this computer to copy-paste ANYTHING. I tried all the keyboard combos y'all mentioned and nothing. Now I was trying to use Wordpad and Notepad to copy into (I don't have Word installed) but I expected at least to have the Copy option available after hitting those keys, however it is grayed out.

OF, Little None is None's DAUGHTER!

(Unless she has a dog that can bake cookies, that is...  wink:)

Can someone remind me again what network that thing is on Wednesday night? I am 100% against psychics but I do want to see what info their research has come up with recently.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: June 17, 2007, 10:00:39 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Call out to Little None
Or if someone can pass this along..
   Embarassed

Plese forgive this dumb OldFart  

CALL OUT TO OLDFART YOU DID NOT MAKE A BOO BOO

WE WUB YOU AND THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 17, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Shout out to Tibby and/or BT:

Do either of you have the link to that archive site of that guy who BT quoted that Anna knows? I copied the link and have now deleted it Embarassed

http://www.daltonroberts.com/

Thanks for that link, Anna.  I have bookmarked it also to check out later.
I will need a bigger screen soon to fit in my bookmark list  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: June 17, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I read it.. how sad !  Crying or Very sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 17, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »

Obviously the child witnessed something.

"I said ... 'Where's Mommy?'" Porter said. "And he just said 'Mommy broke the table, and Mommy's in the rug.'"

The father of Jessie Marie Davis' toddler and unborn child is a Canton, Ohio, police officer, her sister said. He is also married to another woman.

THE FATHER DID IT.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 17, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »

Hey guys been gone a week or so, anything new happening?

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: June 17, 2007, 10:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"

"I said ... 'Where's Mommy?'" Porter said. "And he just said 'Mommy broke the table, and Mommy's in the rug.'"

The father of Jessie Marie Davis' toddler and unborn child is a Canton, Ohio, police officer, her sister said. He is also married to another woman.

THE FATHER DID IT.

Either the father or the wife
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: June 17, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Me too.. a Mac.. I use  "Grab" a free program.. maybe it has one for Windows. It lets me "grab" ie: get the screen showing or a window. Very helpful

But isn't the an "F" function like F3 or something that is in Windows that copies the screen?

I bet your right.. Getting a freeware program is a good idea..I have like 3 of them for the mac Smile There has to be a easier way on the pc. I bet it is in the settings..somewhere.. Confused

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: June 17, 2007, 10:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
AzSunnny that is a good one. I have never consulted one. There was a lady here who was pretty good, but I was afraid. Her name was Mrs. Red as she had fiery red hair when she was young, no sh*t.

it was NOT me....  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 17, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »

THE FATHER DID IT.

That was my first thought - however.... she is not married to this man.  I believe he is married to someone else and they were divorcing... a little sketchy on details but when I heard the story I changed my thoughts and I now think the COPS' JEALOUS WIFE murdered her.

They also said the cop was cooperating fully with the investigation.

so another soap opera.....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: June 17, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

THE FATHER DID IT.

That was my first thought - however.... she is not married to this man.  I believe he is married to someone else and they were divorcing... a little sketchy on details but when I heard the story I changed my thoughts and I now think the COPS' JEALOUS WIFE murdered her.

They also said the cop was cooperating fully with the investigation.

so another soap opera.....

Makes me sick how someone could do this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.