May 29, 2024, 04:18:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158075 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2007, 03:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
My older sister always had this thing about people morphing into other things.  Scared her to death and she would have nightmares for days and days.  One Saturday afternoon my mom took me and sis to go see a movie.  My sister was so terrified that we had to get up and leave the movie half way through.  It was years later before I got to see the end of the 1959 version of The Shaggy Dog.  Laughing

Shocked I can understand the blob or salems lot..But the Shaggy Dog!!!ROFL!!

Oh my gosh!  I was just thinking of "the blob" when everyone was discussing movies.  That is the one that freaked me out.  I didn't think anyone else would remember that!

When my ex and I were dating, we often had to drag my little brother (the prince) along with us for hamburgers or a movie...where he wanted to sit between us.....guess how we took care of the movie problem...yep...The Blob.... Very Happy

That is funny!!! poor brother.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »

My older sister always had this thing about people morphing into other things.  Scared her to death and she would have nightmares for days and days.  One Saturday afternoon my mom took me and sis to go see a movie.  My sister was so terrified that we had to get up and leave the movie half way through.  It was years later before I got to see the end of the 1959 version of The Shaggy Dog.  Laughing

Shocked I can understand the blob or salems lot..But the Shaggy Dog!!!ROFL!!

Oh my gosh!  I was just thinking of "the blob" when everyone was discussing movies.  That is the one that freaked me out.  I didn't think anyone else would remember that!

How Steve McQueen managed to come across cool in that movie is the biggest mystery about it.  Why didn't people just out run that blob?  I mean it was moving at a pace that made a snell look like a bottle rocket!

Special effects have come a long way since then!!  It was the slowness that was so creepy though.

I remember when it was scary, but to watch it now it is good for a chuckle.  Same with the mummy movies.  That mummy would just keep coming, dragging that leg and would catch people everytime!   Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2007, 03:03:11 PM »

Charlierat's explaination of the lack of people in his photos:   Laughing

I already addressed this point in the "Let's Make Fun of the MonKKKeys" thread but I'll be glad to address it again here.

In case it was not obvious to the monKKKeys, I prefer scenery shots over people shots. Plus, I consider it to be rude to aim a camera at complete strangers and take their picture without their knowledge or permission. So I intentionally tried to get empty stretches of beach in my photos.

Believe it or not, monKKKeys, the purpose of my trip was purely pleasure; I was not trying to prove any points to the likes of you losers in the Klan.

There's also a technical issue invovled here. If you look in the distance at the Eagle Beach, Baby Beach and Arashi shots, you will, in fact, see that there are consider numbers of people in the distance. My digital camera tends to focus on the foreground so the people in the distance look like little black specks. But, trust me, they are there.

On the same note, the flight to Aruba from Atlanta was nearly full and everywhere I went, I saw substantial crowds of guests having the times of their lives. That is, the beaches all had good crowds on them and the restaurants and tourist sites also all had nice crowds. In short, the island was jumping from end to end.

I met a bunch of people from Georgia, Tennessee and, especially, the New England area (Boston was very well represented). Most of the people I met were on Aruba for the first time in their lives and every one of them (without exception) was officially in love with One Happy Island. A few had already bought timeshares and every one of them (again, without exception) talked enthusiastically about their next trip to paradise.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: June 17, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »

LOL! Yeah, right.  

Hi Monkeys!  Happy Father's day to all!

Why are the people over there so hateful?  Because we want answeres?  God forbidit was one of their loved ones.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: June 17, 2007, 03:08:06 PM »

If meeting charlierat didn't scare those tourist off, nothing will!   Razz
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 17, 2007, 03:08:31 PM »

I can't type either.  I have one of those cordless keyboards, and every time you hit "space", it doesn't put the space in there.  Then you have to go back and seperate all the words.  Sometimes I send it without checking to make sure all the words are seperated.  Just some useless information for you!  LOL
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: June 17, 2007, 03:09:12 PM »

Nice of AHATA to give the Ratt a free trip. Hey Charlie why dont you just stay in Aruba!! He prefers taking pics of empty beaches..YEh Right!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: June 17, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »

Nice of AHATA to give the Ratt a free trip. Hey Charlie why dont you just stay in Aruba!! He prefers taking pics of empty beaches..YEh Right!!

He should have put his inflatable woman out on those beaches to make it look busy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2007, 03:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I already addressed this point in the "Let's Make Fun of the MonKKKeys" thread but I'll be glad to address it again here.

In case it was not obvious to the monKKKeys, I prefer scenery shots over people shots. Plus, I consider it to be rude to aim a camera at complete strangers and take their picture without their knowledge or permission. So I intentionally tried to get empty stretches of beach in my photos.

Believe it or not, monKKKeys, the purpose of my trip was purely pleasure; I was not trying to prove any points to the likes of you losers in the Klan.

There's also a technical issue invovled here. If you look in the distance at the Eagle Beach, Baby Beach and Arashi shots, you will, in fact, see that there are consider numbers of people in the distance. My digital camera tends to focus on the foreground so the people in the distance look like little black specks. But, trust me, they are there.

On the same note, the flight to Aruba from Atlanta was nearly full and everywhere I went, I saw substantial crowds of guests having the times of their lives. That is, the beaches all had good crowds on them and the restaurants and tourist sites also all had nice crowds. In short, the island was jumping from end to end.

I met a bunch of people from Georgia, Tennessee and, especially, the New England area (Boston was very well represented). Most of the people I met were on Aruba for the first time in their lives and every one of them (without exception) was officially in love with One Happy Island. A few had already bought timeshares and every one of them (again, without exception) talked enthusiastically about their next trip to paradise.

I realize that to each their own, but this is not what I would consider PARADISE.  It's what I would consider hell...dry...dirty...hot...arid...

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: June 17, 2007, 03:15:36 PM »

Yeh the Time Shares are a real bargain..They come with 2 bedroom,1 bath and 3 chollers  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: June 17, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »

He should have put his inflatable woman out on those beaches to make it look busy.

ROFL!!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: June 17, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

I realize that to each their own, but this is not what I would consider PARADISE.  It's what I would consider hell...dry...dirty...hot...arid...

AND THAT IS WHAT THE MAJORITY OF IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

Yeh the Time Shares are a real bargain..They come with 2 bedroom,1 bath and 3 chollers  Laughing

and  theif hiding in the trees ( i was singing that part )

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 17, 2007, 03:22:42 PM »

Carla Baron was just telling me about some of their experiences while in Aruba.  Not about the actual program that will be on this week, but about members of the crew being arrested and detained while in Aruba.  Interesting story……
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: June 17, 2007, 03:25:25 PM »

Oh scary movies....
When I was young and still at home, my "date" and I went to see some Mummy movie. I came home and we were standing in inside the house near the stairways, saying goodnight. Suddenly, there are heavy footsteps on the stairs. Who's there I ask ? No answer. I ran out the door, up the sidewalk, crying. My date is runing as fast as me.
It was my Dad. ! !
My Dad comes running out of the house up the front sidewalk in his pj's. What's going on here ?
He had to bring us back into the house.  ( Becasue I swear he looked different and I didn't recognize him )
Holy Moley !
We laughed and laughed well into the week.
When I asked my Dad who didn't you answer, he just said, like who do you think would be coming up the stairs / Like it was so obvious to him.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2007, 03:27:31 PM »

Carla Baron was just telling me about some of their experiences while in Aruba.  Not about the actual program that will be on this week, but about members of the crew being arrested and detained while in Aruba.  Interesting story……

Well, you will have to write it up for us...  arrested ? detained ? Only in Aruba, eh ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 17, 2007, 03:28:38 PM »

ROFLMAO!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2007, 03:29:42 PM »

That is interesting..She said on her website she felt alot of fear on that island.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Well, you will have to write it up for us...  arrested ? detained ? Only in Aruba, eh ?

I'm working on something, but promised to run it by her before I posted anything.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2007, 03:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I'm working on something, but promised to run it by her before I posted anything.

Easy, Will you ask Carla If she has or will share any information with Tim
Miller about there deep water searches if she could or has provided search areas to them

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.