May 29, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158066 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 19, 2007, 10:28:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Violence broke out between Aruban gangs of youths

ORANJESTAD – A big fight between several gangs of youths in the vicinity of the Weststraat and Royal Plaza got completely out of hand last Saturday morning.  A police car was hijacked and was found again totally burnt down in the vicinity of Sta. Cruz.  The police from Oranjestad received assistance from their colleagues from San Nicolas.  

The problems started when the police handcuffed and conveyed a suspect.  After one the gang-members was hit by a flying bottle, about 100 started to fight with each other near Royal Plaza .  The tension mounted when the police fired a warning shot.  According to witnesses, the group yelled at the police that they have guns too and that they are not afraid.    

When two police officers wanted to cuff a person, somebody in the public called that other troublemakers have hijacked a police car.  Several members of the gangs were arrested.  The police had to use the baton to calm down the troublemakers some.  The owners of the entertainment places Carlos ‘n Charlies and Bahia were ordered to close the doors.  There was also commotion at the Emergency Room of the hospital.  The injured young persons that were taken there for treatment, wanted to have a scrap with everything and everybody.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

One Happy Island! Shocked  Shocked  Rolling Eyes

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: June 19, 2007, 10:40:22 AM »

BB-

take it from me and from a privacy perspective for HR consulting is my competency, NEVER fill in personal income info on any survey or form  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 19, 2007, 10:56:10 AM »

OT....there is thunder and big black clouds.....the dog is under the chair....I think it is going to rain....!   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 19, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
BB-

take it from me and from a privacy perspective for HR consulting is my competency, NEVER fill in personal income info on any survey or form  Laughing

Common sense. There is no reason anyone needs to know that .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: June 19, 2007, 11:08:17 AM »

true BB but now we have increased privacy laws and protection, for this data can make you one step closer to identity theft in this day and age. another reason everyone should own a paper shredder and use it for sensitive trash too.

MeMere here's hoping it's a soft gentle rain ! BT I do hope your BT is doing well, Bella was spayed recently and upset her incision by jumping around and not being still.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: June 19, 2007, 11:10:21 AM »

true BB but now we have increased privacy laws and protection, for this data can make you one step closer to identity theft in this day and age. another reason everyone should own a paper shredder and use it for sensitive trash too.

MeMere here's hoping it's a soft gentle rain ! BT I do hope your BT is doing well, Bella was spayed recently and upset her incision by jumping around and not being still.

TY None. She keeps following me around crying, but I don't know if that's because her incision hurts or because she's trying to make me feel guilty for putting her thorugh that.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 19, 2007, 11:22:33 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

TY None. She keeps following me around crying, but I don't know if that's because her incision hurts or because she's trying to make me feel guilty for putting her thorugh that.  Laughing

Why don't you follow her around and start crying Laughing .
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 19, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
BB-

Common sense. There is no reason anyone needs to know that .

Not only is it an issue of privacy (and pretension), but do they actually expect people to tell the truth? The people in the lowest brackets will check the highest, and the people in the highest won't check at all.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 19, 2007, 11:30:37 AM »

Quote from: "San"

ROFL !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I wish I'd tried that one with my kids !!  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »

ROFL !!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I wish I'd tried that one with my kids !!  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2007, 11:52:27 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Yep it's true...

Thanks to Red and Tom the Scared Monkeys Radio hosted by Dana Pretzer is now it's own channel on Kickradio thanks to the Media Broadcast Network and ScaredMonkeys.com...

http://www.popmyradio.com

Each episode after it occurs will now be placed on the channel and you will be able listen to Dana Pretzer as you sleuth the web in search of news and clues...

Be sure to disengage any popup stoppers your software might have in order to access the portable kickradio radio player... a pop-up instruction page will appear and then the portable radio -- and, once you are there hire is how you can find the channel... It should start playing for you almost instantly in our enhanced mode....

At Kickradio and MBN we are very pleased to help host and promote this very important talk radio program...

Great news Silverfox!

I went and listened to the show from your site, sounds like the speed is a bit slow...DANA doesn't sound the same, lol  Laughing

Yeah, well.... LOL...

We actually "beefed it up a little" to try to fit FM Broadcast quality streaming... You see the actual show is encoded slower and at a more "compact" level in order to facilitate your podcasts -- so we will work with the show in the coming weeks at different rates to see if we can find a good "fix" for the sound and speed both -- usually a higher encoded version of a slower rate will make the audio sound like chipmunks ...LOL...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »

Wow 2 hours since the last post.  Maybe well will get to page 50 before 9:00 p.m.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2007, 01:52:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

ORANJESTAD – A big fight between several gangs of youths in the vicinity of the Weststraat and Royal Plaza got completely out of hand last Saturday morning.  A police car was hijacked and was found again totally burnt down in the vicinity of Sta. Cruz.  The police from Oranjestad received assistance from their colleagues from San Nicolas.  

The problems started when the police handcuffed and conveyed a suspect.  After one the gang-members was hit by a flying bottle, about 100 started to fight with each other near Royal Plaza .  The tension mounted when the police fired a warning shot.  According to witnesses, the group yelled at the police that they have guns too and that they are not afraid.    

When two police officers wanted to cuff a person, somebody in the public called that other troublemakers have hijacked a police car.  Several members of the gangs were arrested.  The police had to use the baton to calm down the troublemakers some.  The owners of the entertainment places Carlos ‘n Charlies and Bahia were ordered to close the doors.  There was also commotion at the Emergency Room of the hospital.  The injured young persons that were taken there for treatment, wanted to have a scrap with everything and everybody.

FFS.. These stupid cops will never get control of that island.. the whole place is totally in shitter...  good lord burn a cop car

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2007, 01:55:05 PM »

Wow 2 hours since the last post.  Maybe well will get to page 50 before 9:00 p.m.

Yes & Klaas can run to San Francisco & back by then  Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

FFS.. These stupid cops will never get control of that island.. the whole place is totally in shitter...  good lord burn a cop car

It's too bad a certain fat cop wasn't in the car while it was burning.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2007, 01:55:45 PM »

Just found this article regarding Montego Bay Jamaica.  (other reports say the tourists were attacked with guns and machetes.  )

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20070613T230000-0500_124318_OBS_POLICE_KILL_SUSPECT_IN_TOURIST_ROBBERY.asp

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2007, 01:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Yes & Klaas can run to San Francisco & back by then  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »

Just found this article regarding Montego Bay Jamaica.  (other reports say the tourists were attacked with guns and machetes.  )

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/20070613T230000-0500_124318_OBS_POLICE_KILL_SUSPECT_IN_TOURIST_ROBBERY.asp

I saw something about this last week on the news.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »

I have no desire to see any of these islands.  There are plenty of beaches in the U.S.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »

I have no desire to see any of these islands.  There are plenty of beaches in the U.S.

I had the same conversation with some of the friends we've traveled with to islands in the past.  Some agree and others are set on the tropical atmosphere.  I'm happy on the Jersey shore, if nothing else is possible.  I agree.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.