May 29, 2024, 03:56:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158070 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 17, 2007, 08:21:59 PM »

I know that many of you are skeptics it comes to psychics, and I agree there are many pretending to have that ability but actually are big fakes.  I have however been touched by someone many years ago that has made me a cautious believer that some have this gift.

When my son was a toddler he loved to take things out of my purse.  One day I realized that my keys were missing after returning from the store.  I had driven to the store so new I had them coming home.  We were having a dinner party that night, and I was focused on that, and I was paying any attention to my purse.  

The next day I had to run an errand and my keys were not to be found anywhere.  It wasn’t a large bunch of keys, just my house key, my parent’s house key, a car key, and a safety deposit box key. I search everywhere looking for the keys.  I took all the cushions off chairs and felt beneath the stitching, sofas, I moved furniture; I looked under beds, in the laundry, in toy boxes.  No keys anywhere.  I looked outside the house, just couldn’t find them it was like that had evaporated.  

I could get a set of duplicate keys, but I was a little concerned about changing locks etc.  It became my focused mystery for months, and I had mentioned it to a number of friends and relatives.  It was really bugging me.  

My sister in law called me one afternoon, and said, almost cautiously that she had a friend that was psychic.  She said she didn’t like it to be known, but she had talked to her and she said she would try to help me.  

I called the woman, and I said the keys have just disappeared, and explained where I had searched.  She just listened.  Then she said, your keys have something to do with food.  They are hidden in something that has to do with food.  She asked if I had been to a restaurant around that time, and is it possible that they keys had fallen in between the seats of the booth? She said she saw them enclosed in something.  I said, no I had the keys to get home and unlocked my house, so it couldn’t be that.  She said, well I can’t tell you exactly where they are, I can only tell you what is am feeling. I know they are between something, and it has to do with food.  I thanked her and thought OK.  We will see.

I searched my cupboards to see if I had accidentally placed them there while cooking, not there, I searched my refrigerator and freezer to see if my son had dropped them in there.  No luck.  I finally gave up and said they will never be found. My sister in law said that the woman, whom I have never met, asked occasionally if I had found the keys.  
Almost 9 months later someone asked me for a recipe of something I had made.  I pulled down the cookbook and placed it on the counter and it opened by itself!  I looked down and there in the center of my cookbook were my car keys.  I must have used them to keys to keep the book from closing, and then closed it up with the keys there with out realizing it.  

I was so stunned I just sat down and stared at them.  Then I called my sister in law, and asked her to call her friend and tell her she was right, and I had found them.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: June 17, 2007, 08:22:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good evening monkeys.  I hope all are well tonight.   It rained here for almost 20 minutes today.  I was so happy that I did a happy dance...in the rain...no less.  What's up?

Did you do the rain tango?

No, but local churches have been praying for it for weeks.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »

Hello all Monkeys.

BT that is a good website.  I checked out some missing people in Australia.  Some I can remember when they went missing.  Also there were some I know about that are not on the site so maybe the families or people concerned are responsible for having them added to the site and not just all the missing folk registered in police files.  So very sad for those that are left wondering.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: June 17, 2007, 08:25:04 PM »

Hi Angie!  Are you behaving tonight?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 17, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys..

Was it Anna that was checking out home generators at some time?
Power was off for 4 Hrs.  (Yes I'v gotten spoiled Embarassed )
Hope all Monkey Dads had a good Father's day... and everyone had a great week-end
Well I off to try to read backwards (I have a hard enough time reading forwards)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

AzSunnny that is a good one. I have never consulted one. There was a lady here who was pretty good, but I was afraid. Her name was Mrs. Red as she had fiery red hair when she was young, no sh*t.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 17, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
AzSunnny that is a good one. I have never consulted one. There was a lady here who was pretty good, but I was afraid. Her name was Mrs. Red as she had fiery red hair when she was young, no sh*t.

Well,  there have been several times in the last 30 years that I sure wish I had kept her name and number.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: June 17, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »

Cool story AZ~!!!!!!!!!   Smile

I been to a psychic  a few times years ago.. all that she told me has came true. I was very skeptical. My hubby hated that I went.. said it was devil crap since thats what he grew up hearng his parents say.
  Anyhow she used to tape the readings. an hour long reading. When I played the tapes for him.. he didnt think nothing of it.. listened again a month or 2 later when crap happend.. and had to then tell him to STFU!
 She even said long long. and i mean long ago. I see your hubby around a dark haired woman.. etc. he said to me.. she must mean my mother.
  HA  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  found out not but 2 months later.. the dark haired woman was his.. Ahem Mistress he was bangin.  Lot of other interesting things I found out.  I have not had a reading in years. She moved t NJ and does them over the phone now.. she has a speaker phone.. she still tapes the reading and mails it to yah. BUT the cost of the reading and the phone call?  YIKES!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: June 17, 2007, 08:31:37 PM »

Hi Angie!  Are you behaving tonight?

Of course I am..   Twisted Evil
 I am too tired to be bad.. work was hell today..  Shocked
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 17, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I hope all are well tonight.   It rained here for almost 20 minutes today.  I was so happy that I did a happy dance...in the rain...no less.  What's up?

It is that dry here also and churches have held ecumenical gatherings to pray for rain and some respite for the farmers and their stock as well as the native creatures.

BTW did you get my email a few days ago.  Have had a couple go astray lately.  BT will agree with that  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 17, 2007, 08:32:21 PM »

Angie I have Direct TV too and Court TV is on 246. It says "Cops" is on now.  I don't subscribe to the Guide mag.

All fathers, mentor fathers, step fathers, fathers of pets, fathers serving our Country, Veteran fathers and God The Father

Happy Father's Day

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2007, 08:34:19 PM »

Gosh!  BT Our area is smack dab in the middle of that exceptional drought area too.  I so enjoyed the rain we got today, yet I realize it will do little to lessen the drought.  It just felt so good to feel it on my face and smell the freshness that came with it.

I still have a desert in my back yard.  I don't think I like it either, reminds me of Aruba.  Lots of dirt and little beauty.

Same here, Lala's. I said when I saw Charlierat's photos of Aruba that there was no need for me to go there. I can see lots of dry dirt and dead things in my own back yard. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:09 PM »

Hello all Monkeys.

BT that is a good website.  I checked out some missing people in Australia.  Some I can remember when they went missing.  Also there were some I know about that are not on the site so maybe the families or people concerned are responsible for having them added to the site and not just all the missing folk registered in police files.  So very sad for those that are left wondering.

Hi Tibro!
 I was thinking about yah this morning when i was gettnig ready for work.. LOL  I use that AUSSIE hairspray  ..purple can with the kangaroo on it!  Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »

Oh and moms that are fathers too!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: June 17, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Angie I have Direct TV too and Court TV is on 246. It says "Cops" is on now.  I don't subscribe to the Guide mag.

All fathers, mentor fathers, step fathers, fathers of pets, fathers serving our Country, Veteran fathers and God The Father

Happy Father's Day

IBE~!!  Holy crap.. get to be here when you are for a change!!  Smile
 We dont have the guide mag either. but hubby puhed the guide button on the remote.. and found it then.  Embarassed  Embarassed   LOL
 Hope you are feeling better!
<ps.. no, I was not the one who spoke to Todd Beamer.. ?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: June 17, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hello all Monkeys.

Hi Tibro!
 I was thinking about yah this morning when i was gettnig ready for work.. LOL  I use that AUSSIE hairspray  ..purple can with the kangaroo on it!  Wink

Hi Angie - don't know that hairspray, but then I do not use spray as it dries my hair too much.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: June 17, 2007, 08:38:20 PM »

Very Happy  Amen to that Tibro.. Some single moms have to be both!
Been there done that when I was younger!  Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 17, 2007, 08:41:42 PM »

It is that dry here also and churches have held ecumenical gatherings to pray for rain and some respite for the farmers and their stock as well as the native creatures.

BTW did you get my email a few days ago.  Have had a couple go astray lately.  BT will agree with that  Laughing

By the way, Tibro, I sent you an email the other day, so let me know if you didn't get it, okay?  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: June 17, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Very Happy  Amen to that Tibro.. Some single moms have to be both!
Been there done that when I was younger!  Smile

Embarassed  Sorry I mean IBE!!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 17, 2007, 08:42:29 PM »

AZSunny that was an interesting story.  I have respect for genuine psychics but there are a lot of shonks out there, and it is best to be guided by recommendation from someone you know or trust to find a genuine one.  I have a friend I ring up when I lose anything and exhaust all the possible places to look.  She usually is spot on, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.