May 29, 2024, 05:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007  (Read 158082 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: June 18, 2007, 09:11:42 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I found this on another board.  It's already old news, but if it was posted here, I missed it.  

I see where 2k have filed a protective order to stop any information that they turn over to Dr Phil lawyers from being released to the media & general public. Makes me wonder if there isn't additional information in it that . Sounds like Deepak is going to release the information that Dr. Phils lawyers have requested

I did not see that. That is interesting. Maybe it will wind up on TMZ.
Everything else does that is confidential.
But if it becomes part of an actual court proceeding, how could they stop it ?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 18, 2007, 09:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

If you guys wanted rain that bad why didnt you ask
I would gladly give you ours, we havent had summer yet

Sue,  I understand about that we lived in Bellevue for 25 years!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: June 18, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »

Keep the faith.  Luv ya all!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 18, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Smoochies, Indy!

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 18, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Tib too funny, smart kitty  Laughing  Laughing

OF I'm heading to the shower, I don't think the hose will do the job but maybe I need to install a slip n slide on the lawn to keep the neighbors talking  Laughing  Laughing

I think after putting dryer sheets on your clothes gave them plenty to talk about.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: June 18, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »

Dan Abrahams is taking on some of the talking heads that blasted the La Crosse players and have not apologized.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: June 18, 2007, 09:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "IndyDan"

Smoochies, Indy!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 18, 2007, 09:19:04 PM »

Kat I don't think anyone even noticed but my curious neighbor, he asks a million questions and is just very inquisitive.

Off to shower now  !

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 18, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »

Kat I don't think anyone even noticed but my curious neighbor, he asks a million questions and is just very inquisitive.

Off to shower now  !

Enjoy  your

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 18, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »

Off to shower now  !

Watch for scorpions!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I found this on another board.  It's already old news, but if it was posted here, I missed it.  

I see where 2k have filed a protective order to stop any information that they turn over to Dr Phil lawyers from being released to the media & general public. Makes me wonder if there isn't additional information in it that . Sounds like Deepak is going to release the information that Dr. Phils lawyers have requested

BFN has the whole court document there I am sure it is here somewhere on SM   yup they dont want to turn over anything and have it leaked and Dr Phil agreed  Confused

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2007, 09:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Sam,

I just tried to access your link for the music about 6 times and the browser bombs out....get that IE message to do error log...ugh...rebooted and tried again..same thing.  Will keep trying though, because I'm sure I'll love it.

San made me recall that some of Jackie Wilson's songs were sung at the Doo Wop concert we attended Saturday night.   The tailgate party was better than the show, actually, but it was all good.

BT, glad your baby will be home in the AM and came through surgery okay.  Also hope the drought problem is resolved soon.

Yes, it was slow today.  I tried earlier, but had to move on to other things...yep, had to get my butt off the chair and come back later.

There is my OT post.

2NjSonsmom,
I just checked that site. It does say it is not compatable with Macs or Firefox. It also says you must have Windows media player. I do not know of course if any of that applys to you.

Oh add Sleepwalk to my list of favorite songs Bt And San. I think San deserted us though. Laughing

Sam, none apply...this is just an older IE version...it acts up....much to our dismay.

I doubt San deserted us...she's probably cleaning her guns... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2007, 09:26:16 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

so you recall all the rain up here huh  Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

so you recall all the rain up here huh  Wink

I am still trying to dry out after 16 years!  LOL   we have 5 of our 6 kids still up there.  We are back there frequently.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2007, 09:32:24 PM »

I know that one of the things Dr. Phil was asking for was lawyers bills, etc.
Well, like I said, everything else gets leaked.
So, this says to me that the Kalpoes do not expect this to get as far as a
trial.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2007, 09:33:01 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I don't really know.  Maybe a monkey lawyer will show up and tell us?  I was thinking that not everything turned over during discovery becomes part of the case presented in court, so maybe it means that anything that doesn't end up as evidence can't be turned over?  Really not sure.   Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Sam,

I just tried to access your link for the music about 6 times and the browser bombs out....get that IE message to do error log...ugh...rebooted and tried again..same thing.  Will keep trying though, because I'm sure I'll love it.

San made me recall that some of Jackie Wilson's songs were sung at the Doo Wop concert we attended Saturday night.   The tailgate party was better than the show, actually, but it was all good.

BT, glad your baby will be home in the AM and came through surgery okay.  Also hope the drought problem is resolved soon.

Yes, it was slow today.  I tried earlier, but had to move on to other things...yep, had to get my butt off the chair and come back later.

There is my OT post.

2NjSonsmom,
I just checked that site. It does say it is not compatable with Macs or Firefox. It also says you must have Windows media player. I do not know of course if any of that applys to you.

Oh add Sleepwalk to my list of favorite songs Bt And San. I think San deserted us though. Laughing

I'm sorry Sam I didn't desert you.  I am doing some chores.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »

I doubt San deserted us...she's probably cleaning her guns... Laughing

Let's go in like cowboys!  It's about time, eh?  Dibbies on Paulus.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2007, 09:42:36 PM »

BT
About 10+ years ago I had to drive to Chicago at least once a week.  Be there by 9am (about a 3hr trip) stay to at least 5pm  and return the same night.

I had this song on some CD.. not sure which release for cruising music & Esp the Chicago Traffic  Shocked  (not sure what happend to the CD  Confused )

Sue's Avatar is a better fit though  
 Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2007, 09:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BT
About 10+ years ago I had to drive to Chicago at least once a week.  Be there by 9am (about a 3hr trip) stay to at least 5pm  and return the same night.

I had this song on some CD.. not sure which release for cruising music & Esp the Chicago Traffic  Shocked  (not sure what happend to the CD  Confused )

Sue's Avatar is a better fit though  
 Laughing

I didn't recognize that song, OF. What is the title of it?

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.