June 15, 2024, 07:38:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 225774 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: August 02, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »

Dugga - good idea.  I was worried about people posting hidden personal information.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: August 02, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »

Yes, #40 in the NY Civil Case mentioned "Nissan."

I think it's been said also that Guido drove a white Nissan Sentra.  Don't know if that's true, just something I've seen posted.

Jess-s-s-sss ... I'd been wanting next to ask if anyone here's got a pic of that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 02, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »

I think it's been said also that Guido drove a white Nissan Sentra.  Don't know if that's true, just something I've seen posted.

Jess-s-s-sss ... I'd been wanting next to ask if anyone here's got a pic of that.
GrannyToad - I don't think anyone has a photo of the actual car, he sold it before we even knew about Guido.  I'll do some searching though just in case.  Maybe there's a photo of Guido in Aruba prior to the case in his car?  I'll look.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #523 on: August 02, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »

WAY COOL!

Did you guys see what DUGGA just posted?  You can attach documents to your post.  Just click on the "Additional Options" tab when you are in the posting window and you can upload from your PC.

It will work with any program, Word, Excel, PP etc as long as the file isn't larger than 1024kb!  You can upload photos from your PC as well...anything!!

WAY COOL! Laughing
Testing.......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: August 02, 2007, 03:26:49 PM »

GrannyToad - I don't think anyone has a photo of the actual car, he sold it before we even knew about Guido.  I'll do some searching though just in case.  Maybe there's a photo of Guido in Aruba prior to the case in his car?  I'll look.

Now my organic computer just churned up something else - maybe. Unsure. Was there something about a bumper or car part ALE got last year, of Guido's, that he had stored somewhere on Aruba, I may have read that (Awemainta?) in either English or Papiamento during the time he was picked up in Nederlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: August 02, 2007, 03:29:55 PM »

Now my organic computer just churned up something else - maybe. Unsure. Was there something about a bumper or car part ALE got last year, of Guido's, that he had stored somewhere on Aruba, I may have read that (Awemainta?) in either English or Papiamento during the time he was picked up in Nederlands.
Maybe, vaguely??  I do remember they impounded his ATV, or so they said.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #526 on: August 02, 2007, 03:39:03 PM »

Looking around at some old stuff and thought I would post this link to photos for some of the new people who may never have seen tem...bunches and bunches. (no Guido car though)...have not seen one of that.
http://judicial-inc.biz/J_Oran_va_der_sloot_photos.htm

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scroll with caution...Anita in that beautiful brown blouse is here, lmao.

WARNING - Although there are some good photos at this site, it appears to be very anti-semitic.  KLAASEND 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:44:24 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »

I like the idea of people posting in "signature" colors, so I'm trying out this teal.   Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: August 02, 2007, 03:45:25 PM »

I like the idea of people posting in "signature" colors, so I'm trying out this teal.   Very Happy

Do you teal good now?   Razz

Does it remember the color, or do you have to do it each time you post?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 02, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »

I teal great thanks!  Laughing

I don't think it remembers. I think I have to tell it everytime. But, hey, what else have I got to do with my time - right?  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 02, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »

I teal great thanks!  Laughing

I don't think it remembers. I think I have to tell it everytime. But, hey, what else have I got to do with my time - right?  Cool

That's true!  You need to plan new and exciting sock monkey adventures!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2007, 03:51:50 PM »

That's not true!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2007, 03:52:54 PM »

Looking around at some old stuff and thought I would post this link to photos for some of the new people who may never have seen tem...bunches and bunches. (no Guido car though)...have not seen one of that.
http://judicial-inc.biz/J_Oran_va_der_sloot_photos.htm

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scroll with caution...Anita in that beautiful brown blouse is here, lmao.

WARNING - Although there are some good photos at this site, it appears to be very anti-semitic.  KLAASEND 

THANKS!!! I4got to do that!!! I was just about ready to!! THANKS AGAIN!!!! PHEW!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2007, 03:55:01 PM »

That's not true!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2007, 03:58:16 PM »

I can't help remembering how Joran looked into the cameras while in police custody.  He seemed to stare at the camera with a smirk, almost like he was saying to someone that he was some bigshot...cocky....
I just can't stand him.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »

To your question as to whether I know what kind of car Guido drives, I can say the following. Guido drives a white "Nissan Sentra".
Deepak Kalpoe Suspect Statement 06/16/05

TITO: just stated today on Greta that there was a search of guido's place today and the polis took some stuff and a quadracer (ATV) and computer.

Guido Wever - model
Kelvin Osmond Hally (bad cops son)    - model
Ernesto (freddy's brother) - model

GUIDO WEVER

LESLIE SNADOWSKY, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: ….Nineteen-year-old Guido Wever has been indicted on charges of murder and manslaughter and is in custody in the Netherlands. Basically, he`s under suspicion of participating in the kidnapping and battery leading to the probable murder of Natalee Holloway
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0605/22/ng.01.html

DANA: Are you aware of de Vries doing a followup?

JOSSY: Yes, I think he will be doing a followup.

DANA: Is it true that Joran had more than a platonic relationship with Guido.

JOSSY: Yes, there is a statement to that affect. I think it's in Guido's statement.

JOSSY: There is that possibility that Guido is involved.

JOSSY: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

TENNIS (SANDER AND GUIDO WEVER)
Aruba F1 qualifying
November 24-30, 2003

Singles
Seeds: (cut: none)
1. Kepler Orellana
2. Michel Koning
3. Ante Andric
4. Daniel Lustig
5. Gabriel Montilla
6. Zsolt Tatar
7. Marcos Felipe Arend
8. Andre Santos
9. Sander Groen

10. Zoltan Hites
11. Phillip Simmonds
12. Michal Ciszek

First Round

11)Phillip Simmonds (USA) d. (WC)Guido Wever (ARU) 6-2 6-1
(8)Andre Santos (BRA) bye
(9)Sander Groen (NED) bye

Qualifying Round
(9)Sander Groen (NED) d. (8)Andre Santos (BRA) 6-3 6-0

Boys 18 Doubles 11th ARuba Int'l Tennis Tournament:

27      Andre Santos
Guido Wever    ARU

ARU
lost his first round

Boys 18 Singles he won his frist round and lost his second round:

St Maarten Junior Open 2004    Netherlands Antilles
G4   05 Jul 2004 to 10 Jul 2004   Entry :    Hard (O)
      partnering Guido WEVER (ARU)    
32   W   KOLL (CAY) / VENTOUR (GRN)    7-5 6-0
16   L   DONATO (CAN) / LOPEZ (PAN)    0-6 0-6

Guido Wever (1987) 20 yrs old.
birthday

Father is Frohverd Wever (spelling will be off, it was verbally given to me)
A politician who is ill at the moment

Parents divorced. Mother is Pauline Von Raalte

Guido is a Cousin of Arlene Schipper on her mothers side.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »

In todays 24ora
http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1616/8/

Molotov tira riba negoshi di pieza di auto
Thursday, 02 August 2007 

Recherchenan ta investigando un caso serio cu a tuma lugar ayera den oranan di m arduga na San Nicolas, unda cu un lugar, esta intencionalmente a causa danjo na un negoshi. Segun informacion cu EXTRA ta dispone di dje, pa 4.30 di marduga ta drenta un yamada na central di alarma cu tin un explosion den un negoshi  di pieza di auto patras di sede di Bomberonan na San Nicolas. Click pa mas di e relato y imagen.

Mientras cu a manda coleganan na pia pa bai mira kico a pasa, otronan a prepara pa sali cu un unidad. Y enberdad nan a yega haya e lugar na candela, parcialmente. E personanan aki ta haci hopi negoshi cu Lejano Oriente.

Ta pesey tambe cu den e oranan di marduga ey, tabatin hende den oficina ta traha, yamando nan proveedornan na Hapon. Dado momento e persona a tende tres sonido duro, tras di otro. Mesora el a lanta cara mira e camera di seguridad y a constata cu tin candela riba e tereno. Y el a bati alarma mesora. E molotovnan a wordo tira riba e container parti pariba, cu a sufri basta danjo, na su contenido tambe.

Un di e cachonan Pittbul cu ta ser usa pa vigila e lugar, a fayece. Un di e artefactonan probablemente lo a cai riba dje causando su morto. Ta gracias a Dios cu ta solamente un parti di e negoshi so a keda afecta.

Comments
chandrika moondi said:

Mester investiga e caso serio aki te den profundo y pa mas pronto posibel aresta e culpabel(nan). Ohala cu esaki no ta comienso di un guerra entre cierto comerciante cu lo ta fatal pa e imahen di Aruba. Weita e candelanan di FreeZone di Corsow. Te ainda polisnan no a pone man riba e culpabelnan, mientras tur hende ta comenta cu ta inside job esaki tabata y cu ta guerra entre e comerciantenan einan mes tabata tin. 

August 02, 2007 criss said:

Dem tryin' to put Maul out of buseniss!   

August 02, 2007 *REINA* said:

umh kiko ta molotov un bomb of algo asina? 

August 02, 2007 systran said:

Reina, bo tin internet haci uso di www.google.com ora bo tin preguntanan prome cu bo puntra. By the way e ta ora bo yena un boter bashi cu gasoline mecla cu zeta, y hinca un pida panja den dje, sende e panja na candela y tire. Ora y boter dal kibra e ta explota. 

August 02, 2007 Buchiwan1 said:

E ta mayoria biaha un boter yena cu gasolin, tapa cu un pida panja. E panja ta yena cu kerosin. Bo ta sende panja depues tire boter. 

August 02, 2007 Duro duro said:

REINA, un molotov ta un clase di bom chikito traha na cas mes. E cos aki por causa hopi danjo mes, wak e fotonan. Mester purba na soluciona e caso aki y baha pisa riba esnan cu a ocasiona e cos aki. Na Aruba no ta safe mas. Wel wel. 

he he danki pa e info systran!i tambe na buchiwan,i na duru duru!WEL SI,AKI POKO DIA ARUBA TA PIO CU AFKANISTAN ANTO BO NO TA SAFE PASO CADA RATO NAN TA EXPLOTA E MOTOLOV?AY MI MAMA DIOS SPAAR NOS! 

August 02, 2007 Bito said:

oke talibannan..................... 

August 02, 2007 Clandestino said:

Aruba............One BABYLON Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

August 02, 2007 Mama Arubiana said:

Esaki ta resultado di tur e negativismo cu ta biba den nos pueblo!!!!!!!!!
Ban shonnan nos mester cuminza busca Dios pa nos bira mas poditivo
Danki Blessings

August 02, 2007 arubiano biba na hulanda said:

wel wel wel tristo pa aua para bira asina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

e cos aki un biah acaba no a pasa ,????segun e la pasa door cu un homber a tira e molotov aki na un cas tog??i awo e la pasa atrobe pa di 2 biaha??ay mi diosssssss 

Through translator (just the article, not the comments):

molotov throw on business of pieza of car
thursday, 02 august 2007

recherchenan is investigando one caso earnest cu did take lugar yesterday in oranan of m arduga at san nicolas, where cu one lugar, esta intencionalmente owing to cause danjo at one business. according informacion cu extra is dispone of dje, for 4.30 of marduga is enter one call at central of alarma cu have one explosion in one business of pieza of car behind thirst of bomberonan at san nicolas. click for more of the relato y imagen. while cu owing to send coleganan at leg for go see kico owing to happen, others owing to prepara for leave cu one unidad. y enberdad they owing to arrive achieve the lugar at candela, parcialmente. the personanan here is haci much business cu lejano oriente. is pesey also cu in the oranan of marduga ey, had person in office is work, yamando they proveedornan at hapon. dado instant the person owing to hear three sonido duro, behind another. at once past owing to arise cara see the camera of seguridad y owing to constata cu have candela on the territory. y past owing to beat alarma at once. the molotovnan owing to wordo throw on the container part east, cu owing to abide enough danjo, at his contenido also. one of the cachonan pittbul cu is being using for vigila the lugar, owing to fayece. one of the artefactonan probably will owing to cai on dje causando his dead. is gracias owing to god cu is only one part of the business only owing to stay afecta. come across

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 02, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »

Those photos look like my 16 yo sons room.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 02, 2007, 04:12:22 PM »

• 6/05/05- Security guards arrested
• 6/08/05-----A judge found sufficient evidence to hold the suspects Nick John, 30, and Abraham Jones, 28, on suspicion of murder and kidnapping in the Natalee Holloway case, according to the defense attorneys.
• 6/16/05-----Lorenzo Van Rijn was brought in by Aruban police for questioning but was not held. According to Tito, he was considered a possible suspect at that time.

6/23/07 - Lorenzo was arrested.

Where is the result of his court hearing? When was his court hearing. The SEcurity guards were arrested and charged and held within 3 days

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 02, 2007, 04:14:54 PM »

Those photos look like my 16 yo sons room.

Laughing Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.