May 29, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214532 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2007, 02:44:03 PM »

Aruba’s popular natural bridge, formed after centuries of pounding waves and rain collapsed and fell into the Caribbean Sea on Sept. 2.

This rock bridge of100 feet long and 25 feet high, was formed from coral limestone on Aruba's windy, rugged northern coast turned in one of Aruba's most treasured and photographed tourist attraction in the Caribbean.

Visitors to Aruba can still appreciate the other unique natural landmarks Aruba possesses, like the baby bridge at the original natural bridge

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/sights/natural_bridge.html

This is the "baby" Natural Bridge near the original Natural bridge on the north side of the island:

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »

So "MF" says it was "washed ashore"??? Does a "bridge" cross over an area accessible to the ocean?

I'll have to try to explain a little geography or partly geology. The island's basically ancient seabottom coral deposits which is greatly silicicate, a hard rock that resists erosion. Overlaying that would be some limestone depostion which isn't as hard a rock. OK, wave action wears away rock leaving "sea stacks", and continuing wave action can eventually wear away a "hole" through the stack, which we'd visually maybe see as a "bridge". Like the tourist destination "natural bridge" that collapsed.

The hardness is why it's so hard to dig on Aruba, and why there's so thin a soil covering that it's a semi-arid desert as far as vegetation and the critters that subsist there.

TMI yet?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »

ON the Map if I am reading you guys right
Boca Chiquito is almost directly across the island from
Oranjestad on outside of island

According to the article and what MF said, the bone was found on the North side of the island which would be around Arashi and the Lighthouse.

Nahhhh it could be anywhere on the rocky north coast like on the east side all down toward Alto Vista Chapel and on down toward Boca Chiquito, and still be north side.

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

That was what I was thinking ALSO Grammies.. It seems from the terrain
of the island that the natural bridges are located on outside of island due
to rockier outer edge of island where the bigger sandier beaches are on hotel side

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

Why is this bone being given media coverage when they usually just throw them away?

I think we should wait and see.  I don't think the FBI or anybody is going to go through the hurricane but there is the one already close by, where is it, Barbabas?  The one Dompig says ruined the investigation?  They should be close enough but the bone could be very old we are told.

Also please recall that the Carib Indians were cannibals, too, so there is likely lots of human bones in the area.
I mean other than in cemeteries, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »

Received this email also about the bone 24ora is reporting:

Hi Klaasend,

early this morning human bones were found off the north coast.
24ora says they must have been there for many years, buried and that
rough seas dug it out.

I thought maybe you'd want to keep an eye on that story.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2007, 02:50:57 PM »

The map that Granny posted a link for shows Boca Chiquito. It is just to the right of the Alto Vista chapel. Interestingly, it IS near the gold mine ruins.

Here's the map Granny posted, again:

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 18, 2007, 02:51:59 PM »

Has anyone deduced if the bones were "dug up" or found "washed-up" or what?

An excellent question.  I just wonder what kind of spin it will be on things found this time?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2007, 02:52:12 PM »

you can clearly see in this picture how HIGH the tides are in Aruba
this beach shot says it all
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:02:14 PM by klaasend » Logged

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »

Received this email also about the bone 24ora is reporting:

Hi Klaasend,

early this morning human bones were found off the north coast.
24ora says they must have been there for many years, buried and that
rough seas dug it out.

I thought maybe you'd want to keep an eye on that story.

Well gee of course they would say buried for years, Maybe they will find out it is Bud Larson still missing on that island

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »

An excellent question.  I just wonder what kind of spin it will be on things found this time?   

It is merely a "Sea Donkey".

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »

Some people just do not get it!

It was never in the best interest of Aruba not to pursue justice for Natalee Holloway and ... it still is not.  It has only in the best intestate of a wannabe judge and his son ... it has only been in the best interest of those who do not want existing corruption exposed within the Aruban/Dutch administration.

The ongoing controversy is not about about an eighteen year old American citizen who when missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstance.  Crime happens everywhere.  It is about the perception of a corrupt investigation which is preventing justice from prevailing ... it is about the perception that a corrupt investigation is protecting their own from implication ... it is about a determined mother who will not let go ...

The Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory if those who participated in the events of that fateful morning had been held accountable for their actions by the Dutch/Aruban justice system.

Janet

Beth Twitty
The Jonesboro Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

Beth Twitty
Decatur Daily News
September 4, 2005

“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”

Janet,

This is why I don't think there will ever be a prosecution of this case no matter what evidence is found.  The Prosecutor has to deem it in the public interest to bring something to trial.

The only way I can imagine that she would in this instance would be if the boycott were in fact hurting tourism so badly that prosecuting the case in court was deemed a solution to that.

Otherwise, I don't think we will ever see any trial no matter what ALE, KLPD, FBI or whomever finds.

Apparently, their judicial system, from what I can gather, is not about LAWS but about the COMMON GOOD of the public.  I don't think it even requires exactly a cover up.  They just don't prosecute.  I don't know what all these other options supposedly available to the prosecution are but would sure like to know about them.

We are a nation of laws and not men.  This is not true of all places.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

ARUBA - Breaking news - Bone found North side of island!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/08/18/aruba-breaking-news-bone-found-north-side-of-island/

Note:  Couldn't find Red so I posted it  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2007, 03:02:38 PM »

Well, they are oddly calling these HUMAN for some reason.  Before it took forensic experts to determine and yet this time, they have on the spot analysis?

STAGED is a word that comes to my mind but not quite sure what is being staged.  Another wild goose chase, most likely.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:29 PM »

Laughing

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:32 PM »

Well, they are oddly calling these HUMAN for some reason.  Before it took forensic experts to determine and yet this time, they have on the spot analysis?

STAGED is a word that comes to my mind but not quite sure what is being staged.  Another wild goose chase, most likely.

Funny you should say that.  First thing that came to mind was how recently we were told the boys merely disposed of her body after she OD'd herself.  I doubt cocaine is tored in the bones so it's not very likely.  Sad, that we even have to think along those lines.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2007, 03:13:18 PM »

Some people just do not get it!

It was never in the best interest of Aruba not to pursue justice for Natalee Holloway and ... it still is not.  It has only in the best intestate of a wannabe judge and his son ... it has only been in the best interest of those who do not want existing corruption exposed within the Aruban/Dutch administration.

The ongoing controversy is not about about an eighteen year old American citizen who when missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstance.  Crime happens everywhere.  It is about the perception of a corrupt investigation which is preventing justice from prevailing ... it is about the perception that a corrupt investigation is protecting their own from implication ... it is about a determined mother who will not let go ...

The Natalee Holloway case would be a distance memory if those who participated in the events of that fateful morning had been held accountable for their actions by the Dutch/Aruban justice system.

Janet

Beth Twitty
The Jonesboro Sun
January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

Beth Twitty
Decatur Daily News
September 4, 2005

“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”

Janet,

This is why I don't think there will ever be a prosecution of this case no matter what evidence is found.  The Prosecutor has to deem it in the public interest to bring something to trial.

The only way I can imagine that she would in this instance would be if the boycott were in fact hurting tourism so badly that prosecuting the case in court was deemed a solution to that.

Otherwise, I don't think we will ever see any trial no matter what ALE, KLPD, FBI or whomever finds.

Apparently, their judicial system, from what I can gather, is not about LAWS but about the COMMON GOOD of the public.  I don't think it even requires exactly a cover up.  They just don't prosecute.  I don't know what all these other options supposedly available to the prosecution are but would sure like to know about them.

We are a nation of laws and not men.  This is not true of all places.

JMO

By now I am thinking Aruban prosecutors will not be the ones to determine prosecution of the NH case.  It has gone far beyond that as the coverup itself gave itself over to a different venue and forum.        jack/b
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »

I said "Sea Donkey" because the last bone found they claimed it was from a donkey. Rolling Eyes

crazybabyborg
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2007, 03:17:39 PM »

I was wondering the same thing: Dr. Baden has said in the past that any experienced Physician could easily tell the difference between human and animal bones. So, I guess they've been determined to be human.

I wish we could ask Jossy what the scoop is.

If these bones, according to Klaas's e-mail were buried and then washed out by waves, maybe it's some indication that Nat's remains would still exist even if in the water.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2007, 03:17:46 PM »

Wreck,

Yes, donkeys, monkeys, dogs, donkey in dumpster, odd things seem to happen in Aruba along the lines of the local animal life.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: August 18, 2007, 03:23:43 PM »

HI and WELCOME, Jackb!!

I don't think Aruban authorities will ever prosecute this case either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.