May 29, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214528 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2007, 11:46:48 PM »

Sea Donkey!!!!!!!!!!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2007, 11:49:53 PM »

Laughing Very Happy salut salut

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »

Posted at RU along with the photos of the fabric and Natalee's top:

all10suspects wrote:
Some posters over at sm are saying the side of the island where the bone was just found was also the spot of the shallow grave that TES found. Now the questions is where was the fabric found that turned out to be fishing net? If the fabric was found in the same locatoin as the bone and grave could it be Natalee out at sea? Just imagine after every hurricane that comes close to Aruba a piece of Natalee washes a shore.
Thats got to make j2k sweat!

Laughing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »

Bridge in Jan 2006 after collapse

Thanks!
Well, if there was anything underneath -- it is there forever!

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: August 21, 2007, 12:03:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:07 am
If the keystone falls, it will crush the lamb, the shivas, and the elderthe
noise of the crashing arch shall scare the lions from their den
DirtyHand is the key to All!
The Natural Bridge collapses on September 2, 2005

Joran is released from Kia on September 4, 2005

Could shango have known where Natalee's body was buried, perhaps, under the Natural Bridge....did he know of some plans of the Bridge somehow being,"collapsed" as by unnatural and thereby crushing the "lamb", Natalee's remains?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiwi

Ok just bare with me.  The discussions on the natural bridge seem to be the shorter distance vs the lighthouse and is in direct path through the K2 house. Possibility of changing cars and leaving someone off. It seems the phone towers may line up better with going to the bridge plus Saturday's findings and the previous articles of clothing seem to point here.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 21, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »

Klaas, I tried to send you a text message from my cell last week while where where driving to KY.  We passed a sign that made me kind of laugh and think of you.  It was a hugh billboard for "The Lion's Den" Adult Super Store.  We passed to fast for me to take a picture to send you but I tried to text from the road but it bounced.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: August 21, 2007, 12:11:42 AM »

Klaas, I tried to send you a text message from my cell last week while where where driving to KY.  We passed a sign that made me kind of laugh and think of you.  It was a hugh billboard for "The Lion's Den" Adult Super Store.  We passed to fast for me to take a picture to send you but I tried to text from the road but it bounced.

I actually remember way back then we were researching the "Lion's Den" Adult Super Stores, wondering if that's where Mrs. Pink's videos would turn up.  Or if there was a video with Natalee. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: August 21, 2007, 12:13:36 AM »

I follow all these bridge collapse scenarios, but if 'tourism' is the $heart of the island, then what could one be thinking?  Welcome to our island....visit the Natural Bridge that collapsed...?  ....Or is that tourism loss issue  spoken over and over by Joran and the rest just talk?   (I know it was an attraction, so why would someone do something to it?)

Do F-16's see through Natural Bridges that are about to collapse in a month or so?

I may be getting too tired and cranky to comment and ask questions...but hopefully someone may understand what is going through my mind.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: August 21, 2007, 12:19:04 AM »

If Anita was in Holland the Tues. or Wed before Mon.,  the 30th of May, and Paulus was in Curusau, that meant that either the 2 younger boys were in Holland with Anita ( which seems to be something that could be easily confirmed or denied) but has never been, beyond a doubt, ie travel manifest  OR the 2 younger ones were staying with friends and Joran was having one hullava time at is Apartamento and making inticate, devious  plans for whatever his latest "tourist-victim" would be.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 21, 2007, 12:23:15 AM »

I actually remember way back then we were researching the "Lion's Den" Adult Super Stores, wondering if that's where Mrs. Pink's videos would turn up.  Or if there was a video with Natalee. 

I remember how hard we all worked on the project.  I have to tell you that I laughed out loud when I saw the sign.  It is hidious. as really LARGE!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: August 21, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »

I follow all these bridge collapse scenarios, but if 'tourism' is the $heart of the island, then what could one be thinking?  Welcome to our island....visit the Natural Bridge that collapsed...?  ....Or is that tourism loss issue  spoken over and over by Joran and the rest just talk?   (I know it was an attraction, so why would someone do something to it?)

Do F-16's see through Natural Bridges that are about to collapse in a month or so?

I may be getting too tired and cranky to comment and ask questions...but hopefully someone may understand what is going through my mind.

Yes it was an attraction to the island but one that could be sacrificed if it took the attention off their other illegal money making schemes (gambling, money laundering, drugs, etc.)  It was worth the risk to some just like it was worth the risk to cover up what happened to Natalee.  I will believe that bridge collapsed on its own.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: August 21, 2007, 12:31:07 AM »

If Anita was in Holland the Tues. or Wed before Mon.,  the 30th of May, and Paulus was in Curusau, that meant that either the 2 younger boys were in Holland with Anita ( which seems to be something that could be easily confirmed or denied) but has never been, beyond a doubt, ie travel manifest  OR the 2 younger ones were staying with friends and Joran was having one hullava time at is Apartamento and making inticate, devious  plans for whatever his latest "tourist-victim" would be.

I believe that the two younger boys were with Anita.  I also believe Anita was smart enough never to leave those two boys home alone with that Psycho.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 21, 2007, 12:41:27 AM »

I believe that the two younger boys were with Anita.  I also believe Anita was smart enough never to leave those two boys home alone with that Psycho.

Leaving those 2 home alone with Joran would never of happened!! He terrorized val and if I remember correctly thats why they moved him into his own Apt.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:46:21 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: August 21, 2007, 12:43:05 AM »

I have a question, and I don't mean anything by it, just refreshing my memory...Do we have conformation from anyone other than Robin that the material was "fishnet"? I remember it was Robin that responded and told us that the family had been told it was fishnet. Am I right in it being Robin? And have we heard  from any other family member on this?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2007, 12:43:55 AM »

I agree with your reasoning -- but I just can't see them being able to keep this "lie" afloat. They would have to have cooperation from the entire school and all of the other parents for all this time. Too many people in the loop for the truth not to come out. No matter how much the island would try to protect one of their own -- the effects of the boycott would HAVE to cause those affected to unharness their wrath on the VDS's. --JMO

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 21, 2007, 12:45:25 AM »

As far as the what the Park Ranger was holding it looks much more like Natalee's top on the video than it does that picture.MO

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 21, 2007, 12:49:03 AM »

I,m tired, cranky, and have a headache Rolling Eyes I'm even worse off, so try to bear with me,,

Quote from: "klaasend"

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 2:07 am
If the keystone falls, it will crush the lamb, the shivas, and the elderthe
noise of the crashing arch shall scare the lions from their den
DirtyHand is the key to All!The Natural Bridge collapses on September 2, 2005

Joran is released from Kia on September 4, 2005

What if shango knew where Natalee was buried, (it seems a lot of evidence keeps popping up around that bridge, if her blouse or part of it did, that is a biggee) and he is referringto Natalee's body as "the lamb".  If he practices or is knowledgeable in Sanganista ( I"m sure that is not spelled right) that make sacrifices ie. "sacrifical lamb".  He could be referring to Natalee as a "sacrificial lamb" or a "lamb led to slaughter".

Maybe aTourist attraction such as this bridge would not out weigh the Tourist Distraction of Natalee's horrific treatment and murder and the subsequent perpetration of abuse on her parents during the entire torturous cover-up that they have and continue to be forced to suffer.
         And as my eyes close, and fingers refuse to work, i bid you all a good nite...
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: August 21, 2007, 12:57:38 AM »

Welcome to out Happy Little Iland of Bridges and , Rapesm Murders and Disappearing teeange Americans!! Shocked
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 21, 2007, 12:58:24 AM »

I agree with your reasoning -- but I just can't see them being able to keep this "lie" afloat. They would have to have cooperation from the entire school and all of the other parents for all this time. Too many people in the loop for the truth not to come out. No matter how much the island would try to protect one of their own -- the effects of the boycott would HAVE to cause those affected to unharness their wrath on the VDS's. --JMO

They have kept many lies afloat. Beth tried to talk to Jorans teacher and she never returned her messages. Has she ever been questioned? Then we Have Robert Werner saying that Joran told a story of Natalee drowning after hitting her head. Did he mention that in his statement?? We also dont know for sure if Joran was even at school on May 30th. We have a kid that said Joran had a big bruise on his face after NH dissapeared. Where is his statement? We heard from Dave saying that the Bus Driver picked up Joran in Savaneta one day that week to go to school. I'M sure Anita VDS and Paul's friends had a good talk with everyone at Joran's school. I also think people in Aruba despise the Van Der Sloots but they are scared to speak up because of the consequences.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:00:49 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.