May 29, 2024, 02:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #678 8/16 - 8/26/2007  (Read 214513 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:36 PM »

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

As I recall Art wood had found a belt buried in the sand that looked very similar to one that JVDS owned but had said it was too old to be Jorans. We know he turned that over to ALE as well as some plastic and they were disregarded. He had instructed Fred Golba to search that area the next day with his search dogs..etc..

Early the next morning as he was arriving to the location on the same road as the Alto Vista Chapel he ran into Paul Van Der Sloot in his jeep who he made direct eye contact with.  It has always bothered me as I wondered what was PVDS doing up so early in the morning in that location. Was PVDS hiding evidence or checking to see what was hidden will never be found? Is it possible that the bone that washed up in the same place is part of Natalee?
*******, thank you for posting that.  I had missed that interesting tidbit.  So, Art Wood ran into PVDS in his jeep the very next day (and at the same location) after finding the belt and turning it over to the ALE.  PVDS was very, very involved in this case, wasn't he?  His involvement went much farther than advising the perps "no body, no case."  He was johnny-on-the-spot when evidence was found.

Hi AZ!! Actually it was Fred Golba who ran into PVDS and he thought it was very odd!! PVDS is up to his eyeballs in this and I am very interested in that bone that washed up..Not only do I think he was involved in disposing of Natalee but he killed this case with his extensive knowledge of the dutch legal system. For all we know Natalee has been buried in a cave off shore or 3 miles out directly from that location.  Beth Twitty also use to pray at that chapel and I beleieve that is where in her mind she laid her daughter to rest.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2007, 07:03:16 PM »

PVDS was also still allowed access to the courthouse when the DNA form for Joran disappeared.  Note it did not disappear for the Kalpoes, just for taking it from Joran.

I have always found that to be very odd.

Ya don't suppose ole Paulus just lifted Joran's do ya?  Nah, he would never do anything that obvious, would he?

Well, somebody sure did.  And they only took the one for Joran, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2007, 07:07:54 PM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1840/1/

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2007, 07:12:33 PM »

Compare the actions of the Aruban Prosecution with regard to the Security Guards and with the J2K suspects.  KJ herself was on hand for the rousting of the Security Guards at the crack of dawn.

This was after it was known the HI story was a lie because of not only the tape at the HI but the MB kids who were in the lobby and around the pool said so.

They arrested the SG's with great vigor anyway.  Then when it was determined this was not going to fly, there was no further interest in prosecution.

In this country, we are a nation of laws.  Even the actions of Prosecution or District Attorneys is governed, more or less, by the rule of law and not something like the effect on tourism.

What I find so shocking is that this can be based on the general good in Aruba, like the effect it would have on tourism having absolutely nothing to do with law or guilt or innocence but rather public interest.

It's not the same.  We are a nation governed by law.  We are a nation of laws and not of men.  In Aruba, it seems that the rule of men is far greater than the rule of law.  I have never heard a DA say they would not prosecute, not because there was no evidence of crime but because it would not be in the interest of the greater good of the public like tourism. 

DA's in Florida could use this all the time but they don't.  I have never heard one say he would not prosecute because of the effect it might have on tourism.

And that Jonathan's idea is certainly something to think about especially with regard to time limits.

This post reminded me that the Security Guards were arrested during the period ALE was doing heavy surveillance on J2K.  Dompig blamed Beth for having to bring J2K in early.  How hard could they have been looking at them, if they arrested the Security Guards?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »

Hi guys, can anybody tell me the best place to read to catch up? There are so many new places to post, I don't know where to read? Is this the best place to have an ongoing conversation with the monkeys?

Bring Natalee home...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

As I recall Art wood had found a belt buried in the sand that looked very similar to one that JVDS owned but had said it was too old to be Jorans. We know he turned that over to ALE as well as some plastic and they were disregarded. He had instructed Fred Golba to search that area the next day with his search dogs..etc..

Early the next morning as he was arriving to the location on the same road as the Alto Vista Chapel he ran into Paul Van Der Sloot in his jeep who he made direct eye contact with.  It has always bothered me as I wondered what was PVDS doing up so early in the morning in that location. Was PVDS hiding evidence or checking to see what was hidden will never be found? Is it possible that the bone that washed up in the same place is part of Natalee?
*******, thank you for posting that.  I had missed that interesting tidbit.  So, Art Wood ran into PVDS in his jeep the very next day (and at the same location) after finding the belt and turning it over to the ALE.  PVDS was very, very involved in this case, wasn't he?  His involvement went much farther than advising the perps "no body, no case."  He was johnny-on-the-spot when evidence was found.
I remember when Art found the belt but I missed the part about him running into Paulus near where he found the belt.I've looked online for an article where Art made that statement but cannot find it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2007, 07:18:17 PM »

Hi guys, can anybody tell me the best place to read to catch up? There are so many new places to post, I don't know where to read? Is this the best place to have an ongoing conversation with the monkeys?

If you want to read/catch up on the NH case right here.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »

This was posted today in the comment area at 24ora under the article regarding the bone that washed ashore:

Zap 7 said:

LO E TA DI E VENEZOLANO CU A WORDO MATA TEMPO DI INBRAAK NA UN JOYERIA?..TA E TORSO SO NAN A HAJA....KEN SA ESEY TA SU PIANAN.  hopefully nan ta di carbrito.... 

It would be nice to get a translation of this.  Looks like the word TORSO.  I'd like to know what the entire comment says.

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

will the is of the venezolano cu owing to wordo kill time of inbraak at one joyeria?..ta the torso only they owing to haja....ken know esey is his pianan. hopefully they're of carbrito.... come across

JOYERIA?..  Translates in Spanish to Jewlery Store.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »

Hi Mishy!! This is specificly NH case discussion and general talk(Off topic) is in the musings thread. Good to see you Smile Also we have two mom's(Gloria and Carolyn) that have missing kids that have joined SM..Please say hello if you get the chance.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »

If you want to read/catch up on the NH case right here.

Thanks Klaas!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »

Hi Mishy!! This is specificly NH case discussion and general talk(Off topic) is in the musings thread. Good to see you Smile Also we have two mom's(Gloria and Carolyn) that have missing kids that have joined SM..Please say hello if you get the chance.

WOW, for real? How long have the kids been missing....That's so terrible Sad
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 07:40:34 PM by Observer » Logged

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »

Zap 7 said:

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

Well Klaas, they are bashing us over there too.  Never ending.  Is Julia running that thread over there?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2007, 07:23:09 PM »

I like the comment that says None of your business, Joran.

Some still have a sense of humor about all this it seems. Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2007, 07:27:12 PM »

It says none of your business Joan.  Joan asked where abouts the bone washed up.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »

Just to review.....

PVDS statement 6/18
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=237.0
PVDS statement 6/23
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=459.0

Also...something that really bugs me is the STUPID QUESTIONS the ALE Asked!! ACKKKKKK!!
“To you question what I can declare with regards to me being
arrested as a suspect of accessory to murder, manslaughter and
robbing someone of their freedom with death as the result, I can
state the following. I find this totally ridiculous and absurd.

To your question what level of ridiculousness this reaches,
I can state the following. I am of the opinion that my arrest
reaches the highest possible levels of ridiculousness and absurdity.

The dipwads asked him what level of ridiculousness this reaches!!! THAT QUESTION IS WHAT IS RIDICULOUS!! ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Let me at em'.....just let me at em'!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2007, 07:45:11 PM »

Head in Sand

Requests on 24ora to STOP coverage of bone find - fear of negative reaction...image.

igsigs - are you seeing that in the 24ora Comments, or reading it at another site?
24ora comments section. Concerns about Nancy Grace (still?), FOX, etc...

Strange that I have written 2 comments on that page, and they wouldn't post either of them.  It's still all one sided over there.

I posted 2 as well and they did not include them. Well, one I can understand why they didn't, lmao...but the second one was 'ok'. Jerks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »

Zap 7 said:

Through translator:

zap 7 said:

I tried Spanish tranny=
IT AND TA DID I GIVE AND VENEZUELAN CU TO WORDO KILLS TEMPO I GAVE INBRAAK NA A JEWELERY SHOP?.. TA AND TORSO SO NAN A HAJA.... KEN SA ESEY TA HIS PIANAN. hopefully nan ta gave carbrito.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »

It says none of your business Joan.  Joan asked where abouts the bone washed up.

You are right, HotShot.

I should have known better!

Yep, now they are in full blown attack on SM!  And bringing up every crime ever committed in this country even John Wayne Gacey.

Difference is I believe Gacey was locked up and far from getting on with his miserable life undeterred.

Geeze, what was I thinking that they might finally see the light!  Some of those remarks are very familiar, too, have heard them before.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2007, 07:59:20 PM »

My post didn't appear either.  Not gonna hold my breath until it does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

Sorry for the momentary thread shuffle (if you noticed)  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.