June 03, 2024, 08:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236754 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #580 on: October 06, 2007, 01:27:06 AM »

Also, I've been keeping an eye out on Beth's book tour.  Praying she eventually comes here.  I would LOVE to meet her.

Well off to bed now.  I just HAD to vent.  I will see all you fine Monkeys tomorrow.

Also, I am please Beth mentioned SM in the Acknowledgements.  I'm proud to be a member of such a fine group!

Love ya All!  Sweet Dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 06, 2007, 01:30:52 AM »

BOR is saying the FBI has determined, by the interviews they were allowed to sit in on, that Natalee most likely died from a drug/alcohol combination in the presence of Joran and her body was disposed of.

Beth is critical of the Aruban authorities for now allowing valuable resources to be used in the search for Natalee and in the case.  (FBI, TES couldn't do the last water search, etc).

BOR has used this assumption before as per what the FBI said. Its old news not proven and weakly reported I believe.
Its nothing more than a assumption, a date rape drug was probably used but only the three creeps there in Aruba know the real truth.

Carlos n' Charlie's - someone else knows - who slipped her the drugs in the drink?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:34:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 06, 2007, 01:33:20 AM »

Klaas, Please tell me it isn't so!  Unbelievable!  There truly is so much evil in this world it's scary!  I haven't read the comments there yet, and almost afraid too as upset as I am right now....  I may wait until tomorrow to come up with the right words, but trust me I WILL!  I'm going to go to bed now, let my mind settle down, then post tomorrow.  Please tell me we outnumber them!  We HAVE to!

There aren't alot of actual book reviews posted right now.  I'd say 50/50 but we need to do better.  With Amazon, you cannot post a book review unless you've set up an account and purchase a book through them.  FYI - I modified my account and changed my pen name to klaasend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 06, 2007, 01:34:43 AM »

BOR is saying the FBI has determined, by the interviews they were allowed to sit in on, that Natalee most likely died from a drug/alcohol combination in the presence of Joran and her body was disposed of.

Beth is critical of the Aruban authorities for now allowing valuable resources to be used in the search for Natalee and in the case.  (FBI, TES couldn't do the last water search, etc).

BOR has used this assumption before as per what the FBI said. Its old news not proven and weakly reported I believe.
Its nothing more than a assumption, a date rape drug was probably used but only the three creeps there in Aruba know the real truth.

Carlos n' Charlie's - someone else knows - who slipped her the drugs in the drink?

Probably that bartender CLIVE who suddenly left Aruba in the summer of 2005. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 06, 2007, 01:35:17 AM »

Also, I've been keeping an eye out on Beth's book tour.  Praying she eventually comes here.  I would LOVE to meet her.

Well off to bed now.  I just HAD to vent.  I will see all you fine Monkeys tomorrow.

Also, I am please Beth mentioned SM in the Acknowledgements.  I'm proud to be a member of such a fine group!

Love ya All!  Sweet Dreams!

Nite Dihannah
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #585 on: October 06, 2007, 01:42:58 AM »

Dutch news
Dutch media sources:
There rumours in the Dutch media, that the case goes soon closed.
And it would become a cold-case. More news is coming soon

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 06, 2007, 01:46:47 AM »

Dutch news
Dutch media sources:

NYC - thanks but this isn't anything new.  We were told a while back that KLPD/ALE would decide in November if they will bring the case to the judge or close it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: October 06, 2007, 01:49:30 AM »

Probably that bartender CLIVE who suddenly left Aruba in the summer of 2005. 

Yes, that is what I was thinking too.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #588 on: October 06, 2007, 01:52:05 AM »

Dutch news
Dutch media sources:

NYC - thanks but this isn't anything new.  We were told a while back that KLPD/ALE would decide in November if they will bring the case to the judge or close it.

Klaasend - Ok I understand.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 06, 2007, 01:52:22 AM »

Greta just posted this:
October 5th, 2007 2:48 PM Eastern
In the next hour or so I hope to post a video from our trip to Aruba last weekend…based on the comments posted so far, I am certain some of you will hate this…but some will not. What the video does do is give you some more behind the scenes of our trip to Aruba to once again look at the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The delay is two fold - we had to bleep out one word so I had to send to NYC for that to happen…that was done…and now the video must come back to me for posting (that has not yet happened.) So stay tuned…

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Looks like there are some new cell towers behind the CA lighthouse from the picture she has posted. And these are big! like a power line tower. BTW she has some type of block on these photos that makes them unable to be opened with 'paint' and cropped, snipped or blown.

Are the new towers on the left? What is the other tall white thing on the right between the towers on the left and the lighthouse?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: October 06, 2007, 01:52:47 AM »

Just posted my review at Amazon, Klaas. Thanks for the reminder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: October 06, 2007, 01:54:20 AM »

IBE - I think that white thing you are seeing is a pedestal.  There's a pic that Bonsai Monkey posted with it.  I'll look for it.

Photo titled "View of Palm Beach from the Lighthouse"

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:57:33 AM by klaasend » Logged
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 06, 2007, 01:56:52 AM »

Rob - it can be done.  Simply a RGB color issue and you are prompted in photoshop whether to retain or discard.  No big deal:

What out Aruba! Monkey on the ground and Monkeys on your back until Natalee has Justice and comes home!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 06, 2007, 01:58:24 AM »

Just posted my review at Amazon, Klaas. Thanks for the reminder.

Very cool!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 06, 2007, 01:59:49 AM »

Am here: Really neat CBB thanks. Just behind in my reading. I bought Beth's and Dave's book. Will use it closer to Halloween.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 06, 2007, 02:01:56 AM »

Klaas,

Yes, Beth in S. CA... who do we write to?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: October 06, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »

Sorry, should be "whom"

Where did CLIVE go?

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2007, 02:07:49 AM »

I am hiding in my "bad grammar box" Rolling Eyes

Am recommending Beth's book to Donna Jou family as a must read. Think it will help in these hard times.

Side line: was at lunch today... a lady at the next table saw me read Dave's book and we started talking. She said she saw Greta.. she said "Oh, Aruba, that's where there are no police in the station"

That was choice!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2007, 02:10:35 AM »

Sorry, should be "whom"

Where did CLIVE go?

IBE - not sure who to write to, maybe Harper?

Not sure where Clive went to.  I think I read to either Bonaire or Curacao.  I know it was sudden when he left though.  When I discovered that Clive had suddenly left we sent the information to the family investigators.  This was about a year or so ago, maybe longer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 06, 2007, 02:11:40 AM »

IBE - I posted the jail info for Burgess from that website link you posted.  Looks like he's still in jail, did not make bail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.