May 29, 2024, 04:08:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #684 10/3 - 10/7/2007  (Read 236480 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »

Looks like Beth was at Rita's book party / signing. Good for her!!!! Very Happy

http://www.timessquaregossip.com/2007/10/rits-cosbys-new-york-city-book-bash.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #701 on: October 06, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »

I just finished reading "Loving Natalee".  Beth is an inspiration as a person of tremendous courage, as well as a talented and compelling author.  I must confess I did not believe there would be much
in it for me, as someone who has followed this case from day one.  I sort of thought it would be important mostly for others, those who are not familiar with the entire story.  I was wrong.

For me, to read of the family's experiences through Beth, was gripping.  And even though I was aware of most of the details of the story, there were some parts that shocked me.  Anytime I have to look at such inhumanity, how any human could treat another human with such disregard, void of human compassion, I am always shocked.  I speak not only of those involved in Natalee's disappearance, but also of those law enforcement, government officials, and regular folks who not only don't give a damn, but go out of their way to circumvent the efforts of a person looking for a loved one.  It's mind-boggling to understand how any person could not be understanding of a person's search for a loved one.  I hope I always will be shocked.

There are also inspiring stories of wonderful Aruban citizens, and many others, who were a source of aid and assistance to Natalee's family.  I will focus on those people and their efforts, as I hope for the truth about what happened to Natalee.  There are many who deserve resolution, and I know that one day it will come.  It always does.  I also have a feeling that if this case is closed without resolution, there will be much more of the story to be told.

I have decided to send "Loving Natalee" to my twenty-three year old daughter.  I will ask her to pass it on when she is done.  Perhaps I'll buy other copies of the book and pass them around as well.  Maybe some young person who doesn't have the opportunity to spend 20 bucks on a book will have a chance to enjoy it.

Helen

HB,  What a great review!  I hope you post this on Amazon.com.  It gives a true testament of what this book is and does for any reader!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 06, 2007, 07:53:54 PM »

Looks like Beth was at Rita's book party / signing. Good for her!!!! Very Happy

http://www.timessquaregossip.com/2007/10/rits-cosbys-new-york-city-book-bash.html

I bought Ritas book and read the whole thing yesterday.. It is quite interesting and revealing.. I am still waiting for Beth's book hasnt arrived yet  Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: October 06, 2007, 07:55:17 PM »

Mother of missing girl goes on 'Life Today'
Staff report

Beth  EULESS -- Beth Holloway, whose daughter disappeared during a senior trip in Aruba, will discuss her continuing search and what has helped her get through the ordeal Tuesday for Life Today With James Robison.

Holloway will be at the syndicated television show's studio to discuss 18-year-old Natalee's disappearance two years ago and to announce her new nonprofit organization, International Safe Travels Foundation, which aims to ensure that other travelers don't face the same horror.

The show is taped before a studio audience at 1801 W. Euless Blvd., Euless. Tickets are free. To reserve a seat, call 817-354-3655 or e-mail audience@loi.org.
----------------------------------------------------

700 Club

http://www.cbn.com/700club/ShowInfo/Schedule/index.aspx

Oct. 22

Guest: Beth Holloway, mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway tells of her desperate search for her daughter.

http://www.cbn.com/700club/showinfo/schedule/program_air_times.pdf

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: October 06, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »

To Helen and all- I am glad that you have all got your books. I hope you now all understand why it was so hard not to reveal what the book details. As I said at the time - this is not the rambling idiocy of the main suspect.

I wanted to give you all the chance to read it yourselves. Trust me, it was hard not to tell all, as I felt it was as compelling as you all have. I know everyone here would find it a terrific read and it would reveal never before known facts.

Sorry I didn't tell all... but I think you know now that I made the right decision.
I felt like Charlie from Willie Wonka when he sang 'I got a Golden Ticket' when I got my book. I know you do too.

Rob, I am glad you kept the ole back forty for your own. I just finished the book and am just blown away by it. If that last chapter, Natalee's Room, doesn't overwhelm you nothing will.

I realized after reading this book and seeing the recent goings on at Greta's that Beth is so much bigger than anything those that try to detract from her can ever be. They are straws in the wind, invisible minute specks in the grand scheme of things. Beth's mission is unbelievably well thought out and I have no doubt she will acheive it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: October 06, 2007, 08:07:45 PM »

Mother of missing girl goes on 'Life Today'
Staff report

Beth  EULESS -- Beth Holloway, whose daughter disappeared during a senior trip in Aruba, will discuss her continuing search and what has helped her get through the ordeal Tuesday for Life Today With James Robison.

Holloway will be at the syndicated television show's studio to discuss 18-year-old Natalee's disappearance two years ago and to announce her new nonprofit organization, International Safe Travels Foundation, which aims to ensure that other travelers don't face the same horror.

The show is taped before a studio audience at 1801 W. Euless Blvd., Euless. Tickets are free. To reserve a seat, call 817-354-3655 or e-mail audience@loi.org.
----------------------------------------------------

700 Club

http://www.cbn.com/700club/ShowInfo/Schedule/index.aspx

Oct. 22

Guest: Beth Holloway, mother of missing teen Natalee Holloway tells of her desperate search for her daughter.

http://www.cbn.com/700club/showinfo/schedule/program_air_times.pdf

Thanks ******* - I copied this to the Media thread as well.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2007, 08:47:12 PM »

I had thought that business was going to take me to the Birmingham, AL area earlier in the week and that I was going to get a chance to see Beth at her book signing. Things did not pan out so instead I chatted with Beth on the phone today for quite some time.

I hope she was not late to her book signing appearance as we kind of lost track of the time while talking.

I thought I would share with you some of the things that were said. Some was private and I will respect Beth's privacy as always. Other things cannot be mentioned just yet.

As has been announced ... Beth will be on Dana's show on Oct 15. Also, after the book tour is over, Beth will sit down and do a more extensive interview with SM. We are going to try and provide video of the interview.

So, tonight I thought I would share some of the questions and comments that Beth & I discussed this afternoon.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »

I just made my Amazon review.  I had to add some notes at the end for the VDS supporters.  Couldn't help myself!  I let my anger get the best of me.  I tried to make it diplomatically for readers who don't know, but hopefully it will make those readers more curious to read it...

I'm sure it will bring the evilness out more, so need more supporters...... 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »

O/T AMBER ALERT

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299892,00.html

Amber Alert Issued for Missing New Orleans 16-Year-Old Girl
Saturday , October 06, 2007

Police issued an Amber Alert Saturday for a missing 16-year-old girl who might have left with a sex offender.

Investigators say Kathleen Porter was in communication with a possible sex offender. Porter could be with this 27-year-old man in the Pensacola, Fla., area, police say.

Porter, reported missing Saturday morning, is a white female with green eyes and dark brown long hair. She is about 5'5" and weights about 90 to 100 pounds.

Anyone with information that can help locate Kathleen Porter should contact the New Orleans Police Department at 504-821-2222.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: October 06, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »

I had thought that business was going to take me to the Birmingham, AL area earlier in the week and that I was going to get a chance to see Beth at her book signing. Things did not pan out so instead I chatted with Beth on the phone today for quite some time.

I hope she was not late to her book signing appearance as we kind of lost track of the time while talking.

I thought I would share with you some of the things that were said. Some was private and I will respect Beth's privacy as always. Other things cannot be mentioned just yet.

As has been announced ... Beth will be on Dana's show on Oct 15. Also, after the book tour is over, Beth will sit down and do a more extensive interview with SM. We are going to try and provide video of the interview.

So, tonight I thought I would share some of the questions and comments that Beth & I discussed this afternoon.

Awesome!  Can't wait!  I am so glad she knows how many of us truly care and want to help.  I just finished the book and feel like busting loose in Aruba and causing hell, I'm so angry.   But God Bless Beth for her inspiration and class!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2007, 09:04:49 PM »

Thanks Red!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: October 06, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »

Oh geez  Rolling Eyes  CharlieRat has already made a comment on Hotshots comments to Beth's book on Amazon .  I responded, even though it's a waste of time....

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2007, 09:13:08 PM »

Oh geez  Rolling Eyes  CharlieRat has already made a comment on Hotshots comments to Beth's book on Amazon .  I responded, even though it's a waste of time....

So we are to presume that RAT bought and read the book? Yeah. That is why Amazon should only allow people who have purchased a book through them to ever comment or critique a book. No exceptions.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: October 06, 2007, 09:18:06 PM »

Anyways ... on to the conversation with Beth.

She would first like to than all of you for your support and standing up to the many negative comments that have been made on the internet on her behalf.

I just referenced there are some on the web that are small minded, sorry individuals who do nothing but hate and enjoy other people's misfortune. Sorry in life and sorry on the web.

Beth has been reading lately and has been pleasantly inspired that after all this time, people still hold Natalee's story dear to their heart. She thanks all the Monkeys for their support.

Yes, Beth reads Scared Monkeys
crazybabyborg
« Reply #714 on: October 06, 2007, 09:22:05 PM »

I'm thrilled to hear that Beth drops by, Red. She must know then, there are decent caring folks who will never forget Natalee or what she has been through and who will always be a voice calling out for justice in this case. We join our voices with hers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: October 06, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »

Hi Beth!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: October 06, 2007, 09:32:21 PM »

I'm thrilled to hear that Beth drops by, Red. She must know then, there are decent caring folks who will never forget Natalee or what she has been through and who will always be a voice calling out for justice in this case. We join our voices with hers.

She referred to all of you as a caring, truthseeking, justice demanding Monkey army reading to be deployed at a moments notice.

She is amazed at the passion and feels blessed by your comments, thoughts and prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: October 06, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

Thanks for sharing Red  Smile I know Beth had mentioned to Hotshot that she knows some of us by name.. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 06, 2007, 09:36:07 PM »

The part about JVDS sleeping at the school those first 2 nights has me intrigued. It' s amazing how when you get new tidbits of info, they collide with the image you have in your mind about what happened down there, that has been formed by the barrage of info we have had previously.

There is still a WHOLE bunch of that island that has not been searched adequately.

The 6:30 Santa Lucia call is all pointing in that direction, toward the school, as well.

SB - yes, that part has me intrigued as well. 

He would not stay at the school alone, unless it was about time to go to school when he got through with his evil doings.       j/b
crazybabyborg
« Reply #719 on: October 06, 2007, 09:39:16 PM »

I know it's not the same, but the website created for the victims of the car wreck Mom was killed in, meant the world to me. The comments and posts from total strangers were often my comfort in the wee hours of the morning when I felt so lost. I'm glad this thread is just about Natalee, and that it's here if she should ever need it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.