May 28, 2024, 08:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389367 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: September 09, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »

Klaas....just this quickly.... HOLY SMOKES has been removed.  Why would WS do that?

Either removed or moved to a hidden area.  Maybe because they think they could be on to something.  The information has been given to the cops according to the poster so what ever happens, happens.

My personal belief is that it's much ado about nothing.

Thanks for checking the post.  I highly value your opinions.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1101 on: September 09, 2008, 01:41:43 AM »

I hope the cops weren't "bluffing" when they said they can positively say she was deceased in the trunk.  If they have hair, then GA or CA missed it, IMO.  I do think there was a coverup and I think one or both were involved.  I don't think they had anything to do with the death (except maybe their actions spurred the end for the little one).  I don't fault them for the "tough love" they were trying, just wish they'd go back to it now and stick with it.

I think when I watched Cindy tonight I finally realized why she Can't say Caylee  is gone.  It would be her fault, since she "encouraged" (insisted, demanded??) Casey move out.  I think that's just too much to deal with for her right now.  I know I'd feel that way if it were me.  Even though it realistically wasn't her fault, how could she ever forgive herself?(in her mind)

I do believe she loves/d Caylee.  I really do.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I tend to agree!! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: September 09, 2008, 01:42:14 AM »

I'm going to call it a night.  Good night & God Bless.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:44 AM »

There are certainly a lot of reasons that point in that direction.
1. they won't name the father
2. they have never filed for SS (if he's dead as she says)
3. they never filed for Welfare, WIC  (whatever the different types of gov. assistance they have in FL) because paternity would have to be established ???
4. nobody has come forward to sell their story (likely with the crowd she ran with?)
5. she's a sociopath IMO (sexual abuse would not be a surprise)

Problem with Lee and George being Caylee's dad is a tough one...they would look like her either way.  There is no way to tell for sure without that blasted DNA test.  Jesse was ruled out, but there was markers they were looking for...and Jesse just didn't have any of them. 

Ok, ok.  If I don't get this off my chest, I'm going to lose my last banana.  All this aimless speculation about George or Lee being Caylee's father!  Casey is a very disturbed sociopath.  Lies like normal people breathe, seems totally unconcerned by the suffering her actions cause others, and all the rest of the crap that goes with that disease.  And these symptoms didn't just appear one day.  I would bet my life that she has had this problem since she was a child.  Maybe the family didn't know what to do about it or were afraid of the stigma, whatever; they should have gotten her help early.  And counseling wouldn't have done it.  You can't talk a sociopath out of a behavior.  Read the interview conducted by Det. Allen and the others at Universal where they first sat down and really talked to her.  It's like talking to a wall.  At the end your head is spinning around and you don't know which way you are going.  And being a sociopath is not always caused by incest. 

I have personal knowledge of this.  I spent 20 years around one, a child, and I thought I was going to die.  Every day was hell... waiting for another shoe to drop.  Trouble at schools, unable to keep friends, unwelcome in others homes, very controlling....  That's kind of what got me hooked on this case (other than it's a wild puzzle).  When I heard Casey's first call to home from jail, her attitude... , her tone of voice... , I've heard that before and it brought it all back.  All the bad memories that until now had been fading into the fog I call my memory. 

So... when I look into Cindy's eyes, I see years of suffering topped off by the worst nightmare that a woman in her situation could experience.  I, too, think she is getting very close to the edge and I worry about her. 

And regarding George, you guys out there, doesn't it kind of make you feel uneasy when people speculate about incest between Casey and George - just because she is screwed up.  How many of you have daughters who are/or have been screwed up.  Do you want people speculating that maybe she's that way because you did something to her.  Or when you hold your sweet little granddaughter....  I heard someone on this blog the other day speculating about the way George was holding his dear little grandbaby. 

If latter we find out that there was something of that nature going on - at that time we can feel free to verbally draw & quarter  them.  Until that time could we maybe stay out of their beds?

When I was looking around at the different blogs, I was very disturbed at how low people could go.  I chose Scared Monkeys because there was very little of that kind of talk and it seemed that it didn't get out of hand. 

I don't know.  Maybe I'm just tired - you guys are hard to keep up with.  Or maybe I just don't belong here.

Sillymonkey, I don't like all the specualtion about George and Lee either.  There are plenty of known facts to not trust either one of them. 

But I can't help speculate about Baez.  My lawyer friends also find this very strange.

Thanks MyTime.  Yeah, they do look a little cozy to me too.  They said his wife was at the house with him the other day.  Do you know if she is a lawyer too?  I sure wouldn't want Casey near anyone I cared about.

I really don't but I heard she was there too!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:58 AM »

I just read this on another forum.  Can anyone tell me what the M&J show is?

About the fight thing. Leonard Padilla was on the M&J show today and he said that the first time Casey was bailed out her and George got in a huge fight because he was asking her where Caylee was. I guess Georges friend from out of town was there and he had to break the two up. Padilla said that George left after that for a day and a half.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: September 09, 2008, 01:46:48 AM »

The thing that gets me, in spite of Cindy and George's ceaseless, adamant (and even violent) defense of Casey...they can't seem to see that their life (as they knew it) is over.  C'mon, who's going to hire Cindy as a Nurse or George as Security?  They've been on national TV weekly (sometimes daily) threatening people.  George challenged the reporters outside of jail to walk in front of him, so he could knock them out of the way; then he went after the two guys on the public sidewalk, shoving one and trashing their personal property; followed by shoving the guy and the older lady a few days ago.  Cindy's been cussing people right and left and shaking her hammer in people's faces.  Do they really think they're going to be employable after this case is over?

Then there's the community aspect of it...would you want neighbors that acted like this?  How would that improve your property values?  IMO the majority of their neighbors are not on board the Anthony circus train.  Cindy, George, and Lee fail to see the bigger picture- they're probably the most-hated and most recognizable family in FL (maybe the US) right now.  Don't they realize, when this is all over, they still have to go to the grocery store/Target/Post Office/Bank/Restaurant where they will encounter all those people they've insulted/threatened/alienated?  Their life, as they knew it, is long gone.  IMO, they've only begun to experience hostility. WOW!  There's a lot to be said for self-control.

I'm both glad and reassured by the fact that thousands of people refuse to let a little girl just disappear.  That renews some of my hope for mankind.  If the partying pics had never come to light (thanks to LE and posters) and the news media and SM and LE and TES hadn't stayed on this (capturing Facebook and MySpace pages, following and connecting the dots, analyzing and dissecting Anthony interviews and statements), Caylee would simply have vaished without a trace.  You matter.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: September 09, 2008, 01:48:48 AM »

I'm going to call it a night.  Good night & God Bless.

Good night, Mammy.  I am getting off at 2:00 est  otherwise I will need a good divorce lawyer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: September 09, 2008, 01:49:19 AM »

About the fight thing. Leonard Padilla was on the M&J show today and he said that the first time Casey was bailed out her and George got in a huge fight because he was asking her where Caylee was. I guess Georges friend from out of town was there and he had to break the two up. Padilla said that George left after that for a day and a half.

Not sure, it might be a radio show?  I have heard a similar story though so it's possible it's true or at least partially true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: September 09, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1109 on: September 09, 2008, 01:51:51 AM »

The thing that gets me, in spite of Cindy and George's ceaseless, adamant (and even violent) defense of Casey...they can't seem to see that their life (as they knew it) is over.  C'mon, who's going to hire Cindy as a Nurse or George as Security?  They've been on national TV weekly (sometimes daily) threatening people.  George challenged the reporters outside of jail to walk in front of him, so he could knock them out of the way; then he went after the two guys on the public sidewalk, shoving one and trashing their personal property; followed by shoving the guy and the older lady a few days ago.  Cindy's been cussing people right and left and shaking her hammer in people's faces.  Do they really think they're going to be employable after this case is over?

Then there's the community aspect of it...would you want neighbors that acted like this?  How would that improve your property values?  IMO the majority of their neighbors are not on board the Anthony circus train.  Cindy, George, and Lee fail to see the bigger picture- they're probably the most-hated and most recognizable family in FL (maybe the US) right now.  Don't they realize, when this is all over, they still have to go to the grocery store/Target/Post Office/Bank/Restaurant where they will encounter all those people they've insulted/threatened/alienated?  Their life, as they knew it, is long gone.  IMO, they've only begun to experience hostility. WOW!  There's a lot to be said for self-control.

I'm both glad and reassured by the fact that thousands of people refuse to let a little girl just disappear.  That renews some of my hope for mankind.  If the partying pics had never come to light (thanks to LE and posters) and the news media and SM and LE and TES hadn't stayed on this (capturing Facebook and MySpace pages, following and connecting the dots, analyzing and dissecting Anthony interviews and statements), Caylee would simply have vaished without a trace.  You matter.

Well put.  Very true 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: September 09, 2008, 01:52:54 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas, you've been awfully quite tonight.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: September 09, 2008, 01:53:30 AM »

Not sure, it might be a radio show?  I have heard a similar story though so it's possible it's true or at least partially true.

I was hoping to find a link.  Anyway, I do seem to remember George disappearing right after she was first released.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 09, 2008, 01:54:44 AM »

Check you-tube!! It wasn't there earlier or I would have posted it.........then I forgot all about it. 
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: September 09, 2008, 01:56:16 AM »

CASEY HAD FIGHT WITH PARENTS IN MID-JUNE

It has been 84 days since Caylee disappeared. As far as anyone knows, her mother Casey has not spent even one of those days looking for her.

Eyewitness News has learned that an intense fight right before Casey left with Caylee in mid-June was over money that Casey had stolen from her own grandparents, from an account dedicated to paying for assisted living expenses for her grandfather. Tensions had been building over the theft.

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.

Before that could happen, Casey and Caylee left and Cindy believed Casey kept Caylee out of touch just to punish her. Relatives said Caylee was more attached to her grandmother than she was to her own mother.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: September 09, 2008, 01:56:24 AM »

Hello all you monkeys that are still here....Does anybody know if a  search is ever gonna be allowed in the Anthony's backyard again.. also because I believe that poor little Caylee is deceased, I was just wondering why. if the search was called off by the airport because of the water, didnt they go to another place like Blanchard park and search there for awhile or maybe around where the car was impounded...I know like the rest of us I just hated to see the search called off..I was so hoping little Caylee would be found and I hate that no one seems to be looking for her now...Gosh this is just all so frustrating......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: September 09, 2008, 01:58:12 AM »

Will someone refresh my memory, if you know. Did the DNA report and subsequent speculation of incest come from information LE released or simply something one of the Padillas said?

Sillymonkey, I have to have some basis to jump to the incest speculation and I have not come to that conclusion but I know others have. I hope you stick with us. Everyone might not agree here, but it is a very nice place to be with good people.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: September 09, 2008, 02:00:16 AM »

Independent Searchers Continue Looking For Caylee
Bones Discovered By Searcher Apparently Belong To Dead Bird

http://www.wesh.com/news/17425647/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: September 09, 2008, 02:01:09 AM »

I was hoping to find a link.  Anyway, I do seem to remember George disappearing right after she was first released.

It's a morning talk show. Watch the one with Cindy Anthony. They were as easy as Greta, NG, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: September 09, 2008, 02:03:05 AM »

It's a morning talk show. Watch the one with Cindy Anthony. They were not as easy as Greta, NG, etc. on CA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1119 on: September 09, 2008, 02:03:13 AM »

Check you-tube!! It wasn't there earlier or I would have posted it.........then I forgot all about it. 

It's the Mike and Juliet show. There is no video that I could find.

http://www.mandjshow.com/

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.