May 28, 2024, 08:26:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389366 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »

I sent my enlarged copy to Nancy Grace. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2008, 06:48:43 PM »

Went and looked for this for those of you discussing Tony and the 27th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/03/ng.01.html

LANCE: Well, I spoke to Anthony Lazzaro today, Nancy, and he told me a little bit about the Amscot where Casey abandoned that car. He was actually the person who picked Casey up after she abandoned the car.

He said that she had called him late that morning, said that her car had run out of gas, that this is nothing that was unusual, her car had run out of gas before. He went to go pick her up. She was already standing outside of the vehicle with groceries in her arms.

He said, is there anything I need to look at? And she said, oh no, don`t worry about it, my dad was going to take care of it. He brought her back to the apartment and he said that she stayed there for the rest of the afternoon.

Now he went on vacation a few days after this and he even spoke to her again and asked her, did your dad, you know, take care of the car? And she said, yes, my dad took care of the car, he took it to a dealership, they`re working on it, they`re going to find -- I`m going to get a new car, they`re going to trade it in.

And he -- the interesting thing that he said is that she gave specific information, specific information in terms of where the car was taken, even the names of people who worked on the car.

But as we know, that car was never taken to any type of dealership to get worked on because it was at that Amscot, and it was towed away.

………snip………..

PADILLA: Nancy, have your producer go back and talk to Lazzaro about what time he picked her up with the groceries? Because the lady, Mrs. Sanchez that manages that store says the car was there at 7:00 a.m. that morning of the 27th.

GRACE: So her car was already there out of gas at 7:00 a.m.?

PADILLA: Yes. That`s what Mrs. Sanchez said in her statement to the law enforcement. So how did Lazzaro pick her up?

GRACE: How do you run out of gas at 7:00 a.m. unless you left your car late there the night before?

PADILLA: Correct. So have your producer go back to Lazzaro and ask him what time and -- you know what the groceries were about.

GRACE: Will do.

jmo

Thank you 4th_kids

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »

OMG seemeatthebeach AWESOME shot.  I guess that car really reeked.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2008, 06:49:37 PM »

OMG where did you get it?  CASEY IS A SKANK!

Afternoon Monks!  OHMYGAWD!  Please SOMEONE get this to NANCY GRACE FOR TONIGHT'S SHOW....I don't know how to..........they think they have the upper hand....but they forgot about GOD!!!!!!!!  HE has the upper hand......I'd love to smack the crap outta this skank!!

Looks like the cat that swallowed the canary, doesn't it? Sick!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:30 PM »

CROPPED A BIT - ENLARGED AND BRIGHTENED - Casey is a MURDERING SKANK

Thanks, I rushed like the wind to post it. 

Should be sent to LE.....skank is too nice a word for this subhuman b!tch!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:44 PM »

I contend that environmental concerns was the reason that LE gave Tim Miller to discontinue the search for Caylee's remains but ... I suspect that the lawfirm representing the Anthonys threatened legal action for underwriting a private search team.

Think about.  Three days prior the LE had requested that Tim Miller continue the search ... the search that Tim had made the decision to call off.  LE afforded TES a $5,000 donation as well as the use of equipment.  The environmental conditions had not changed in three days.  One of the searchers posted that conditions were improving in the area he was searching.  This searcher could not understand why the search was called off.

I suspect that the district attorneys office will back down on any issue that the high profile defense of the Anthonys deem is not based on a solid legal foundation.

Janet
_____

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers
POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

<snipped>

... Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

September 3, 2008
Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony.  The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old.  Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators.  While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow.  Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon.  Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.  Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Janet - I think your insight is great and I think that you are correct.  If this wasn't the reason, then the reason was something very close to it.  My heart is just broken and I feel like my own little girl has been left out there in a swamp with nobody looking for her.

Thank you SS.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

"www.HelpFindCaylee.com _ If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony, please call: 407.254.7000 or 407.836.HELP . "

Female
22 years old
orlando, Florida
United States

Last Login: 9/8/2008

Mood: worried 

This is from Caseys myspace. Her mood is worried. What could she be worried about? Not being able to fit in a Mani-Pedi with her busy schedule??

FYI Did you know you can message casey without being added to her friend list? 

No, I did not.

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:20 PM »

You're welcome Janet, didn't want to quote the whole thing again,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »

Great idea!....I'm sending a few copies out myself!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 08, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »

You Go Girl!!! Hopefully she will show this instead of the same old reel over and over again.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »

I contend that environmental concerns was the reason that LE gave Tim Miller to discontinue the search for Caylee's remains but ... I suspect that the lawfirm representing the Anthonys threatened legal action for underwriting a private search team.

Think about.  Three days prior the LE had requested that Tim Miller continue the search ... the search that Tim had made the decision to call off.  LE afforded TES a $5,000 donation as well as the use of equipment.  The environmental conditions had not changed in three days.  One of the searchers posted that conditions were improving in the area he was searching.  This searcher could not understand why the search was called off.

I suspect that the district attorneys office will back down on any issue that the high profile defense of the Anthonys deem is not based on a solid legal foundation.

Janet
_____

Sedating Chemical Found In Casey Anthony's Car
Evidence Collected From Caylee Anthony Searchers
POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 3, 2008

<snipped>

... Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary made a plea on Wednesday for searchers to stay.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.

The $5,000 was a donation from drug forfeiture money that was given to keep the search efforts going. Beary also appealed for more volunteers to join the search for Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

September 3, 2008
Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony.  The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old.  Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators.  While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow.  Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon.  Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.  Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

Janet - I think your insight is great and I think that you are correct.  If this wasn't the reason, then the reason was something very close to it.  My heart is just broken and I feel like my own little girl has been left out there in a swamp with nobody looking for her.
[/quote
I suspect your right on that one to..I also suspect that no murder charges will be filed until after she is done with the child neg and lying charges.. That way they can't play lets make a deal..That way she get's more time in jail with that plus murder if she is found guilty
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #492 on: September 08, 2008, 06:53:30 PM »

What a way to act when you haven't seen your Baby for months. I thought we at least had hope in Lee being the decent one but after seeing this.....Don't think so.

Casey wearing a missing persons t-shirt make my blood boil-- it is sickening enough to see her in Caylee's missing shirt, but this one really pisses me off       I really want to punch her in the head.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 08, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »

You Go Girl!!! Hopefully she will show this instead of the same old reel over and over again.

Posted it on Greta's blog and will email it to Greta too.  Hopefully Red will put it up on the front page of SM soon, if he doesn't I will.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »

I have to get something done today......how do you peel yourself away from this place!
You don't.  Once you have entered the monkey zone there is no way out.  This is now your life, welcome to it.

Today is my day off and im so ashamed to admit but I still have my pj's on!  LOL!

Just so everyone knows...there are no interventions in this place...you just hang out here and there for the rest of your human existence.
I am still in my PJ's too, but I am home sick.  I must come up with a new excuse for tomorrow.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »

Looks like I was a little late with my post but - come on folks...............a high five.............really?

I agree with whoever said we ALL need to simply ignore the Anthony family and let them dig their own graves. Wonder how they'd seek attention after no one was paying them any attention whatsoever!

I second that 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »

Those two guys existed about as much as Tom Manley, Jeff Hokpkins,
Julliette Lewis, her office at Universal Studios, and Zenaida Fernandez
Hyphen Gonzalez! LOL

I still have a hard time believing anyone could come up with Zanny Da Nanny and actually think it is going to fly! I walk around sometimes and find myself mumbling
that crap.

Zanny the Nanny.... I mean, how ridiculous!

Carpe I do not know if you caught this but in the documents that were released on page 410 there is an email from Cheryl Davis to multiple people one of them Casey but another is JLewis. This was in April I believe but do not have that page in front of me so cant be positive. It gave the impression of being a business email. Seems odd that it was in April. There also was one from someone can't remember may have been Tom Manley. In his also business but asked the people to show up somewhere in dressy clothing but bring jeans and casual just in case from what I can remember. This one was also way before Caylee went missing. Just a thought could any of her story be true or did she have many, many emails addresses set up that she could send herself emails just to get Mom to babysit?

Sam, I'm not Carpe but I think I can help. Those were proven to be phony emails that she actually had sent to herself to give the impression she was working. In fact, one of the emails had Tony Rusciano's email on as a cc. He's the police officer she was having a relationship with and he got fired.

MrsKub ,

Who proved this? Do you have a link? I was just asking . I believe it is possible but with me it is just speculation. If there is proof I would like to see it. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »

Man, I wanna kick her a$$!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to kick all thier asses.. What a worthless slut

Can someone turn that pic into a wanted poster

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:12 PM »

Anybody have the Anthony address??
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »

Posted it on Greta's blog and will email it to Greta too.  Hopefully Red will put it up on the front page of SM soon, if he doesn't I will.

OUTSTANDING IDEA Klaas The more people who see this - the better.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.