May 28, 2024, 08:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389365 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: September 09, 2008, 10:01:31 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

I can't fathom why Casey is spending so many hours in the lawyer's office.  Would like to hear from a lawyer who has spent as many hours with client as Baez has?
I wonder if she has had visits from people there? 
Baez probably has P.I.'s investigating some of the folks LE has interviewed. Wonder if any of those people have agreed to meet with Baez?
Will 20/20 folks interview her there under Baez' watchful eye?
What rules by corrections apply to her time visiting her lawyer?  Is Casey required to be there strictly related to her defence or can she just sit in one of his offices all day, like Lady Muck - doing her thing...whatever that might be?

Morning All!  Hey Can .... I'm thinking it's a possibility Baez is just "protecting" his client.     I think he may feel that the pressure in the house all day every day may be bad for his client and his defense.
Yes, I'm sure the pressure in the house is intense. 
Baez has every right to protect his client . . . it all just seems to be going Casey's way and I find it discouraging.

i hope they have his office bugged...i know they cant use it in court but it would certainly give them a lead or 2...

now come on, the reporter on Greta said last night Baez is constantly giving LE new leads every day that he gets from skank....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1321 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

Well with all this I have a 4 year old grand daughter and a 3 year old grand son whom I have been watching and they started a home day care today. My daughter is 24 and they were both "little surprises" and all that keeps going thru my head today is ....."Zanny the Nanny"  I know that is stupid my daughter is no way shape or form like Casey but I just wish they were here with me LOL

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I find it amazing that since July 15th, my family hasn't eaten more than a handful of home cooked meals, my laundry is piled to the ceiling, I have grocery shopped 1 time, I can't sleep, I've spent countless hours on the phone looking for volunteers and food donations, but the whole freakin' Anthony family goes on like nothing has changed. His granddaughter is missing and George waxes the car, Lee plays online games and bids on auctions, Cindy gets her hair done and badgers witnesses, Casey spends her days on the computer and in her lawyers office, but NO ONE LOOKS FOR CAYLEE!

Charming, isn't it?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »

PROTESTERS REMAIN OUTSIDE ANTHONY HOME

It was fairly quiet outside the Anthony's home Monday evening, with the exception of two protesters. Nancy Jones, from Orlando, and her friend Dixie Shelton protested in front of the home Tuesday evening. Both held angel-shapped signs that read "Angel Killer."

"I just want to slap her and the parents in the face. She killed an innocent angel baby just so she could be a party girl," Jones said.

All neighbors could do was stand, watch and wonder what will happen next.

"For the mother to not even come out in the front yard to come to a candle light vigil or even open the window to hold a candle and say, 'Please find my baby.' It's unforgivable," Shelton said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17421473/detail.html
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: September 09, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »

i have a stupid question.....i know there is no stupid questions but i feel stupid cause the answer is prolly as plain as the nose on my face  what does TIA mean?[/b]

It means "thanks in advance", you twit 

BTW, anyone else think George has a nice butt?

No, I never actually thought that George has a nice butt.  I do think, however, that your little dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen--Of course I love that Yorkie puppy too.  What breed is it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: September 09, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »

::MonkeyDance::It is times like these that i am greatful that hubby is out of town. Otherwise he would be coming home at the end of the day and saying "Hmm...i see you didn't change your clothes today and take a shower...guess they didn't find Caylee yet, huh?"

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 09, 2008, 10:05:12 AM »

Bananajam -
Well, some here think the house might be bugged!   
But LE isn't going to break the law - what a gift that would be to Baez.

Maybe Cindy has told George to get out there and wax the car, spend some of his energy...instead of blowing his fuse in public! 
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: September 09, 2008, 10:05:21 AM »

I can't fathom why Casey is spending so many hours in the lawyer's office.  Would like to hear from a lawyer who has spent as many hours with client as Baez has?
Baez probably has P.I.'s investigating some of the folks LE has interviewed. Wonder if any of those people have agreed to meet with Baez?
What rules by corrections apply to her time visiting her lawyer?  Is Casey required to be there strictly related to her defence or can she just sit in one of his offices all day, like Lady Muck - doing her thing...whatever that might be?

Morning All!  Hey Can .... I'm thinking it's a possibility Baez is just "protecting" his client.     I think he may feel that the pressure in the house all day every day may be bad for his client and his defense.
Baez has every right to protect his client . . . it all just seems to be going Casey's way and I find it discouraging.

i hope they have his office bugged...i know they cant use it in court but it would certainly give them a lead or 2...

now come on, the reporter on Greta said last night Baez is constantly giving LE new leads every day that he gets from skank....

yes but only the ones they WANT people to hear..
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: September 09, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »

yes but only the ones they WANT people to hear..

i would give anything to be a fly on that wall.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1329 on: September 09, 2008, 10:08:41 AM »

No car warsh is complete without that fine attention to detail!!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: September 09, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »

dont forget to chloroform the trunk, george.
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:07 AM »

i have a stupid question.....i know there is no stupid questions but i feel stupid cause the answer is prolly as plain as the nose on my face  what does TIA mean?[/b]

It means "thanks in advance", you twit 

BTW, anyone else think George has a nice butt?

No, I never actually thought that George has a nice butt.  I do think, however, that your little dog is the cutest thing I've ever seen--Of course I love that Yorkie puppy too.  What breed is it?

Sadly, it's just a picture I found online.  The caption is too small to read as it shows up here:"This is Fluffy.  He is the destroyer of worlds."

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:26 AM »

I posted this a few pages back it's my theory and just want to know what you think.

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the Anthony's have to play up as the protective family?  Is it so hard to imagine after that first phone call from jail when Casey called it a, "waste of time" that there actions now are playing up to her.  Trying to make it seem they really do support her and trust her.  Maybe there's a chance if they play her game they might get some more info out of her? 

But the you ask what about George's behavior.  Considering that LP said last night George walks big circles around her, and given their relationship has been strained why wouldn't he be severely pissed at her and everyone else?  The mob outside his home, the reporters, and everywhere you look reports that his granddaughter is dead.  Yeah he's pissed, and yeah he's got a temper.  George and Cindy have every right to hold on to their belief that Caylee is still alive and we as outsiders looking in should not try to take that away from them. 

IMO

Hey Jenn .... I have a few thought on your post ... I can agree that this "could" be a plausible theory however .... what I have problems with ....

1. With all the national media attention not Cindy, George, Lee or (family spokesperson) is using this resource to issue a plea to the kidnappers to bring Caylee home

2.  There has been no attempt of any kind for (the above mentioned) to physically look for this child.... but yet has the ignorance to use the media to demand that all of america get off their asses and look for her ourselves

3.  George is "in charge" of driving that huge billboard with Caylees picture on it .... if they have received a "tip" of Caylee being seen in Texas ... don't you think George would have hopped his butt in that truck with that billboard attached and headed straight for that area of Texas?

I personally think had the Anthonys shown "us" more public display of physically being active in this case by being present at these booths EVERYDAY handing out flyers .... assisting TES at their command center (whether or not the believed Caylee was in those woods, but supporting those very people that she demanded get off their asses and look by handing them a water bottle) or at lease shed one tear in front of the camera and say .... "Zenaida, PLEASE bring Caylee home, we miss her" ..... I think their situation would be different in the court of public opinion.  Then I would believe that "foo fooing" over Casey would be valid for the reason you mentioned ... Right now it's not about Casey .... it's about Caylee.  JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1333 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »

Mission complete - George has completed washing both vehicles this morning.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:09 AM »

dont forget to chloroform the trunk, george.

He should take it to our car wash, they have complimentary DNA-scrubbing service.  "We get it clean off so you get off clean".

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:16 AM »

Ok............I need some help.

Let's list all the guys that Onewhitewhore has slept with: that we know of

1.  Jesse Grund
2.  Ricardo
3.  JP Chatt
4.  Tony
5.  The cop that got fired       name?

anybody?

I STARTED A THREAD WITH PICTURES
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.msg406870#msg406870

There is no doubt in my mind who Caylee's father is....  Where is JP?  Did he ever take a paternity test?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:32 AM »

I wonder if the she devil slept in and missed her appointment with Baez. I haven't seen her leave and IIRC, her appointment was 10am.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1337 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

Well thank God that's finished...now Georgie-POO can go inside for his Pizza-Bites snacks....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:51 AM »

Armor All.... just a few more minutes! Be righttttt witchaaaa.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: September 09, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »

I think he's earned his brownie snack and 1 bottle of water for today.....maybe he could paint the house tomorrow...Cindy might give him an extra piece.....of chicken!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.