May 28, 2024, 08:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389362 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 08, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

I have a serious question. Destiny actually pointed this out to me. If the chloroform had been in the trunk since the towing, wouldn't it have killed the maggots and flies? It sounds logical to me that George or Cindy used the chloroform AFTER they got the car back and the trash was removed, in an attempt to cover/destroy evidence.

no one except Cindy said there were maggots did they?  Did anyone besides cindy actually see the maggots or for that matter the pizza? I still can't figure out why there would be pizza in the trunk? Could this be just her talking....again?? and I might be wrong but as I understood it....the choloform came from air samples....so it wasn't an obvious smell.....so perhaps the decomp smell probably over road any smell of cholorform ?  Don't mind me...I am rambling and I am on drugs...LOL...legal ones from the doc!!

Too funny Sunny. I'm not sure who actually saw the maggots.

From what i remember from the documents it was George who said he removed a bag of garbage and old pizza from the trunk of the car.  Cindy just relayed the story to the media which is why it sounded like she was the one that saw it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #521 on: September 08, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

I sent my enlarged copy to Nancy Grace. 

Good job!!!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: September 08, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »

Lee calling Casey "Darling" still really, really bugs me.......... (snipped from MyfoxOrlando:)
LEE: I think we are getting close Case, is there anything?

Um, offhand no. I’m going to go talk to Jose now, If I can think of anything while I’m with him I’ll write down anything and do whatever I can.

LEE: Ok, you know you can call me or the house. We love you

CASEY: Alright

LEE: And please think of anything that can help find Caylee, because as soon as we can help find her, it’s going to be open and shut to get you out of there, ok darling?
CASEY: Absolutely, I know….

Tone, recording, call ends.

Oh yeah, he's a good guy. Lee's not in on this. Right!!!!!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: September 08, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »

I have a serious question. Destiny actually pointed this out to me. If the chloroform had been in the trunk since the towing, wouldn't it have killed the maggots and flies? It sounds logical to me that George or Cindy used the chloroform AFTER they got the car back and the trash was removed, in an attempt to cover/destroy evidence.

A day or two before the chloroform info came out, i heard on GVS, NG or Geraldo that there was speculation that lighter fliud was used to try to clean up the trunk. Does anyone remember hearing this? So maybe the "lighter fluid" was the chloroform?

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »

yikes, I think I messed that up!  Help!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:23 PM »

Does anyone has access to Orange County court records where we could see if the Anthonys or their attorneys filed any charges against Tim or TES?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

Those two guys existed about as much as Tom Manley, Jeff Hokpkins,
Julliette Lewis, her office at Universal Studios, and Zenaida Fernandez
Hyphen Gonzalez! LOL

I still have a hard time believing anyone could come up with Zanny Da Nanny and actually think it is going to fly! I walk around sometimes and find myself mumbling
that crap.

Zanny the Nanny.... I mean, how ridiculous!

Carpe I do not know if you caught this but in the documents that were released on page 410 there is an email from Cheryl Davis to multiple people one of them Casey but another is JLewis. This was in April I believe but do not have that page in front of me so cant be positive. It gave the impression of being a business email. Seems odd that it was in April. There also was one from someone can't remember may have been Tom Manley. In his also business but asked the people to show up somewhere in dressy clothing but bring jeans and casual just in case from what I can remember. This one was also way before Caylee went missing. Just a thought could any of her story be true or did she have many, many emails addresses set up that she could send herself emails just to get Mom to babysit?

Sam, I'm not Carpe but I think I can help. Those were proven to be phony emails that she actually had sent to herself to give the impression she was working. In fact, one of the emails had Tony Rusciano's email on as a cc. He's the police officer she was having a relationship with and he got fired.

MrsKub ,

Who proved this? Do you have a link? I was just asking . I believe it is possible but with me it is just speculation. If there is proof I would like to see it. JMHO

Proof is in the 400 pages released documents.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #527 on: September 08, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

Let's forget EVERYTHING else for a minute - without ANY of the other evidence - I would think just the following actions would make all of them look guilty:

Why haven't the authorities been notified in SC, Puerto Rico and Texas? Also, wouldn't you think that a grandmother and grandfather and uncle of a missing baby would have flown down there or at least driven there to contact the authorities about all of these tips they're getting. How does calling on the phone and passing out flyers in Orlando mean you're looking for this little baby?

Now they're high fiving it because now no one's searching for the body.

Well enjoy your happiness Anthony's because when Tim comes back - your happiness will be GONE forever!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 08, 2008, 07:12:32 PM »

4 Arrested On Charges Of Kidnapping
Kidnappers Said Victim's Boyfriend Owed Them Money

IMO  BAD TIME for this story to break ..... I pray it doesn't become part of a defense

http://www.wesh.com/news/17423422/detail.html

Hum, Illegal aliens? or relatives of ZFG?

Oscar Maldonaldo, Ruben Torres, Wanda Rojas and Carlos Mercado Rodriguez
were arrested and charged with extortion, false imprisonment and possession of a concealed weapon.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: September 08, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »

no one except Cindy said there were maggots did they?  Did anyone besides cindy actually see the maggots or for that matter the pizza? I still can't figure out why there would be pizza in the trunk? Could this be just her talking....again?? and I might be wrong but as I understood it....the choloform came from air samples....so it wasn't an obvious smell.....so perhaps the decomp smell probably over road any smell of cholorform ?  Don't mind me...I am rambling and I am on drugs...LOL...legal ones from the doc!!

The lady at the tow truck yard stated she looked in the bag and there were maggots..They took the bag and threw it over the fence or near the dumpster in the tow yard

Ok...thanks.....so there were maggots...beside the obvious one...cindy!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 08, 2008, 07:13:24 PM »

I'll tell ya ... IF LE had not stated that there was a decomposing body in the trunk .... I would be still thinking that Caylee was alive ... these people are acting too damned bizarre to think their child/grandchild/niece is dead!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 08, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

I have to get something done today......how do you peel yourself away from this place!
You don't.  Once you have entered the monkey zone there is no way out.  This is now your life, welcome to it.

Today is my day off and im so ashamed to admit but I still have my pj's on!  LOL!

Just so everyone knows...there are no interventions in this place...you just hang out here and there for the rest of your human existence.
I am still in my PJ's too, but I am home sick.  I must come up with a new excuse for tomorrow.

At least you were sick, I was just lazy!   I hope you feel better!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 08, 2008, 07:15:17 PM »

Let's forget EVERYTHING else for a minute - without ANY of the other evidence - I would think just the following actions would make all of them look guilty:

Why haven't the authorities been notified in SC, Puerto Rico and Texas? Also, wouldn't you think that a grandmother and grandfather and uncle of a missing baby would have flown down there or at least driven there to contact the authorities about all of these tips they're getting. How does calling on the phone and passing out flyers in Orlando mean you're looking for this little baby?

Now they're high fiving it because now no one's searching for the body.

Well enjoy your happiness Anthony's because when Tim comes back - your happiness will be GONE forever!!!!

I pray every night they find her body...I really want them to get the death penalty and then get injected and i want it on pay per view so i can see it...I wish i could get to florida and conduct my own search.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 08, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

From what i remember from the documents it was George who said he removed a bag of garbage and old pizza from the trunk of the car.  Cindy just relayed the story to the media which is why it sounded like she was the one that saw it.

Oh OH....differnt memory....now I gotta find out if cindy was the only maggot there was.....ggggrrrrr Klaas....a maggot with cindy's face would be too GOOD....Can ya do it!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #534 on: September 08, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »

Casey probably always left pizza in the trunk for Caylee to snack on while she partied.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: September 08, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »

Maybe the protesters should make a recording of baby Caylee saying "Mama, Papa" while she was reading the book and play it over and over like we have had to see and hear.  I know that sounds mean but it sure is making me sad when I watch it.  It probably wouldn't phase them.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: September 08, 2008, 07:18:57 PM »

George was the one to drive the car home, HE told cindy about it before she smelled it herself. He is a retired cop and knows full well what he smelt.
I say she killed the baby and left her for a while and then buried her and then maybe reburied her or something else.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »

Does anyone know if Joseph Jordan or any of the other groups are still searching in the Orland area?  Did any searching occur in the Anthony's backyard today?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 08, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

Maybe the protesters should make a recording of baby Caylee saying "Mama, Papa" while she was reading the book and play it over and over like we have had to see and hear.  I know that sounds mean but it sure is making me sad when I watch it.  It probably wouldn't phase them.

Great idea!!! That is the best i have ever heard. Sorry no monkey pat on the back so you get this 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 08, 2008, 07:20:01 PM »

Hey Sunny!!

My Monkey is sick now too...sent him home from school today with a fever...good ole St Louis weather and allergies!!

I thought the guy at the lot said there was a bag with maggots also and he threw it by the dumpster..am I wrong?

Great point about the chloroform and maggots!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.