May 28, 2024, 08:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389360 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: September 09, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: September 09, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70750

Talking abou it on websleuths too
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: September 09, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ETA: The girl at scaredmonkeys said it was in a live chat. Someone in the chat must have said it but she also linked to the blog:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3360.1880

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/bl...y?page_no=2049

From Fox Blog

grandparents are getting charged with obstruction, casey is back in jail, the took some evidence off of george's tires, they may have found a torso (body) but it has not been identified (may be in animal or human remains)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 09, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »

Did anyone see this?

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

http://www.freewebs.com/e...p?photoID=10444697&prev=1
Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.
Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

Would love to have that confirmed...would certainly explain the DNA comment by Padilla the other night that everyone has been so upset over. Hmmmmm.

Lala' Mom and everyone

I went to school with a girl in 2000  - was community education - open to all ages.
This gal who I befriended was 19, 15 yrs my junior. She was a Single Mom of a beautiful baby boy. He was 8 or 9 mos old. She was always an issue in Class. We had small class rooms. Why was she an issue? Because she worried everyone.

She would be very energetic and very pleasant to everyone. Then other times she would sit in her Chair as if she was " some where else". And people would confront her and even WAVE their Hands in front of her Face ...... No response NONE.
She was like a Zombie. And then - Would Not have any Recall of her Fading out - Nor any recall of people Asking her if she was ok ... NOTHING NADA

I befriended her and she told me in confidence that she was addicted to Extacy from the age of 14 on up. She said she lied to everyone. She did whatever it took to get money to buy it. She worked at several part time jobs under the table and was fired for stealing money for her habit. She said that she kicked it before she had her son. And what she can remember is that it was the darkest part of her life ever. She even said that at times she has blackouts that are unforeseen and at times just fades out.
She said and admitted I know my Brain is fried and there is nothing I can do at this point. She said it was so addictive that nothing would have kept her from using. She never stated how she kicked the habit. 
She did however say - I do not know who my Son's Father is - because I was that Messed up when I got pregnant.  Her son I don't know if he is affected. I have not seen her in 8 yrs.

Remind you of anybody

Yes it does.  I had no idea that particular drug would do that to you. Thanks for the info.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1904 on: September 09, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »

Guys remember Caylee should resemble Lee even if he is not her father.  Nothing short of DNA or a confession will answer that question....

Now, is Casey really in jail again? 

TRUE ... when my son was a baby he looked just like his aunt Mary (x-hubs sister) and she sure as hell didn't father my child

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: September 09, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »

It's kind of funny, though. The people in the chat are saying Websleuths found it on the chat, but the chat people aren't seeing it there. The chat people also quoted Scared Monkeys quoting the chat.

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1906 on: September 09, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70750

Talking abou it on websleuths too

It's a lie !!! Must be the hoe or her family playing games....You'll get your casey have fun now.. The girls will toughen you up in prison and laugh at your execution and so will i....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: September 09, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

It's kind of funny, though. The people in the chat are saying Websleuths found it on the chat, but the chat people aren't seeing it there. The chat people also quoted Scared Monkeys quoting the chat.

I see that and I'm LMAO! Hey, I posted the screen shot. My butt's covered. LOL

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 09, 2008, 05:38:27 PM »

Isn't it amazing how quickly news flies around the internet? 

I Stand With The Girl
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 09, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »

Casey has reminded me of an X user

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 09, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »

They deleted the thread at WS
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:07 PM »

They are saying websleuths got it from scared monkeys and scared monkeys got it from them
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

THIS MAY BE A REPOST:
Is Casey Anthony Leaving Home Because It's Bugged?

POSTED: 4:24 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Who's listening to Casey Anthony? Has her house been bugged? She spent six hours meeting with her attorney Tuesday and it's leaving some to wonder if she's afraid to speak inside her own home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CASEY VISITS ATTORNEY: Images From September 9 Visit
WOMAN TAKES TRASH: See Images | Watch Interview
"ANGEL KILLER" PROTESTERS: See Images | Watch Interview
VOTE: Allow Casey To Leave? | George Justified? | Find Caylee?
TEAM COVERAGE: Woman Sorts Through Trash, Casey Visits Attorney
ARCHIVE: Read Previous Reports On Anthony Case
MESSAGE BOARD: Talk About Anthony Case

Eyewitness News covers criminal cases every day, but never before has a lawyer and a client met so often and for so long.

CASEY VISITS ATTORNEY
Images From Sept. 9 Visit

Caylee Anthony was first reported missing 55 days ago. Eyewitness News has new information about three places detectives believe Casey may have left Caylee's body. Now, Casey's own neighbors are starting to turn against her by digging through her trash.

Casey Anthony spent five hours at her attorney's office Tuesday and Monday and plans to every day this week. That's a lot of billable hours for her attorney if they're working on the case the whole time.

The amount of time begs the question: Does Casey not feel comfortable being at home for some reason? The jail says Casey Anthony has every right to work on her case with her attorney and her house arrest cannot interfere with that, but several hours every day for a child neglect case?

When Casey left jail the first time, her attorney told Eyewitness News she doesn't feel comfortable speaking freely at the jail, even though she meets with him in total privacy there, suggesting the jail could be bugged.

But what about the Anthony's house? Are they worried it's bugged? Could it be?

Law enforcement experts told Eyewitness News that investigators would have a tough time convincing a state or federal judge to allow them to do it. Casey is a "person of interest" in daughter Caylee's disappearance, but the law says investigators would have to show that Casey is revealing real evidence about the case at home and the only way for them to get it is to secretly record her. But investigators say all she's done is lie to her family and friends.

Investigators apparently will have to find some other way to explain why, two days after Caylee disappeared, Casey traveled to an area near UCF where there are woods and water, and to similar areas by the airport and Jay Blanchard Park, out of the way places for her considering her routine.

Investigators will also have to find some other way to find out why Casey had a dinnerware knife in the car that she abandoned, the car where investigators now say they believe Caylee's body had been.

NEIGHBOR SEARCHING THROUGH ANTHONY TRASH

There was another strange twist Tuesday in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony. An Orange County woman is now conducting her own investigation by going through the Anthony's trash.

WOMAN TAKES TRASH
Images | Watch Interview

The woman doesn't want to be identified other than as Lorraine. She told Eyewitness News she decided to find out exactly what is going on inside the Anthony home by looking through their garbage.

George Anthony wheeled out his trash to the road Tuesday morning as he has done in the past. He placed boxes and three black garbage bags at the end of his driveway to be picked up.

"The curiosity," Lorraine told Eyewitness News, explaining what tempted her to drive to the Anthony's Hopespring Drive home and take a bag of trash.

She wanted to do her own Casey Anthony investigation.

"If she's on the computer 24 hours a day, maybe she printed stuff, maybe they thought it wasn't shredded. So that was just my theory," she said.

Lorraine hauled the bag away to her SUV and then drove the garbage to her neighborhood just a few miles away. Eyewitness News was there as she rummaged through the Anthony's trash bag with yellow gloves on. She spread the trash across her driveway and found what looked to be a handwritten note from Casey to her father.

"This one says, 'Dad please call OCSD so we have security for the prayer tonight,'" Lorraine read.

Also found was a tattered hat, a media request for an interview and piles of letters from people around the country.

"I think this might lead to clues as to where she is," Lorraine said as she went through the trash Tuesday morning.

As for what happened to Caylee, Lorraine has her own idea.

"Zanny the nanny, it really was Xanax. She drugged the baby so she could go out and party, over-drugged the baby and died," Lorraine said.

Lorraine spent close to an hour rummaging through the trash, the letters, notes and email correspondence. She told Eyewitness News she didn't find anything incriminating enough to send to authorities and added that she wishes she would have taken the other trash bags to see what was in those.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office told Eyewitness News that taking trash from the curb side is legal; it's on public property. The Anthony spokesperson told Eyewitness News people should put their energy into searching for Caylee rather than picking garbage.

PROTESTERS REMAIN OUTSIDE ANTHONY HOME

ANGEL KILLER PROTESTORS
Images | Watch Interview

It was fairly quiet outside the Anthony's home Monday evening, with the exception of two protesters. Nancy Jones, from Orlando, and her friend Dixie Shelton protested in front of the home Tuesday evening. Both held angel-shapped signs that read "Angel Killer."

"I just want to slap her and the parents in the face. She killed an innocent angel baby just so she could be a party girl," Jones said.

All neighbors could do was stand, watch and wonder what will happen next.

"For the mother to not even come out in the front yard to come to a candle light vigil or even open the window to hold a candle and say, 'Please find my baby.' It's unforgivable," Shelton said.

Previous Stories:
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:41 PM »

Guys remember Caylee should resemble Lee even if he is not her father.  Nothing short of DNA or a confession will answer that question....

Now, is Casey really in jail again? 

TRUE ... when my son was a baby he looked just like his aunt Mary (x-hubs sister) and she sure as hell didn't father my child

roflmao

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »

Isn't it amazing how quickly news flies around the internet? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

KLAAS, Is it ok If I email you?   

Yes

smklaas@hotmail.com
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1916 on: September 09, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

Hey it's me dummy!!! Can someone please send me the link for the we cams...Thanks so much!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: September 09, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »

They are saying websleuths got it from scared monkeys and scared monkeys got it from them

Kind of reminiscent of that "gossip" game we all played as kids. 

I Stand With The Girl
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: September 09, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

They deleted the thread at WS

I deleted it because they we all flipping out over what i posted. I won't be posting there anymore as the people there are just rude. They were not getting it that I had got the info from here.

!~*Mar*~!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1919 on: September 09, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »

Hey it's me dummy!!! Can someone please send me the link for the we cams...Thanks so much!!

WHAAAAAAAA???????

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.